Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

If time return, what will you do? Change the past...or do nothing? Future, past and present of you are depent on your decision. Hero Nguyen Thi Lan Chi, wants to restart to change and she is in the special adventure to the final target of her Road to Victory.

Added: 31-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Heroes Masters - Island World | Limes Inferior | Head to Head | Brother War

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 181-186 |

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38
like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY
is very funny

Author: Sly (Budapest, Hungary), 14-04-2020 21:56
After Beauty - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY
Hi,
I can't go on after capturing a Tower castle called "Beauty". Can anyone help me?

Sly (Budapest, Hungary) writes:
14-04-2020 21:58

After Beauty - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY

P.s.: I see a way through Balck gate border but I don't have the tent key. If there is another way forward, I can't find it.

Author: Valeri (Sofia,Bulgaria), 09-03-2018 18:41
Palace of ???? - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY
Can anyone give a hint how to defeat the last blue hero who has 1400 archangels vs my 150 diamond dragons? Only way I have a q.guard which wants Head of Legion and I believe the last blue holds it. Thank you

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 28-01-2018 20:13
nice adventure - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY
excellent! i just dont understand why it gives the possibility to get all spells with grail and why supreme gods creature that beats everything on its own!lol

Author: john (Iasi), 04-09-2017 12:44
I think it's a bug - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY
Hello, I just reached the Living Skull of Necromancy with NgocTram so I can farm Power Liches. I have found the cloak aswell, but the skull just won't give me necromancy.

Also, NgocTram won't upgrade any secondary skills (air magic, water magic, etc) when leveling up.

What should I do ?

Author: Corn (bulgaria), 20-08-2017 22:06
Помощ - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY
Едва ли някой ще ми отговори, ако има някой желаещ , моля да ми отговори , по дяволите какво трябва да се прави в началото на картата , защото аз не разбирам...

Author: Corn, 20-08-2017 22:03
Pist Off - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY
Hello everybody, I try to like this map, I have a mood to play, first three hours , then next two hours. I Played over and over again a micro small part of the game looking for some artefacts or hidden objects to find something. And... of course I do nothing!!! I am sorry , but this map make me crazy, so MAY BE I AM TOO STUPED TO FIND A SOLUTION, WHAT CAN I DO AFTER DEFEAT THE NAGGAS QUEEN , AND THAN WHAT? I I defeat the lizard , then I find some quest, and then I saw that I need an artefact that I don't have , and IT IS THE 6TH DAY !!!!!..... WTF!!!!!!! I turn my last save on ...it is the beginning of the game, why not, and than I replayed a battle with NGUYEN NVAN TU, over a 10 times and I did nothing. my question is WHAT IS THE SOLUTION, PLEASE DO HELP ME , STEP BY STEP, COUSE I CANT. spent 10 hours for nothing, hahahahhaha :)
Thanks , a LOT !!!!

Author: Adam (Budapest), 04-04-2016 20:13
excellent map:) - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY
great story, lot of hidden events, epic battles:)
i've finished the maps after 15 months :O That was my longest walkthrough (in days, in time spent still TEW4 is the winner :D)
After i've got the berserk spell all battle were a walk in the park, but..
all i have to say i hope we'll get a 4th episode or another maps from you Amethyst:) TY

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 28-03-2016 04:05
Object Not Working - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY
Not sure if anyone is still around here or not, but I'm having issues with this map. The hidden monolith behind the "Teleport Island" sign, doesn't work. And whatever the big blue skull looking object is after that doesn't work either.

I get a bunch of script errors whenever I load a game too. Anyone know what isn't playing nice? I've tried loading a clean version of wog, and turning off mods one by one, but the problem persists. Thanks

Author: vladi (Sofia, Bulgaria), 23-09-2014 11:25
stuck
hi,

I am stuck on 133.30.1 how can i get to the raining sea ?

Author: ar (poland), 07-01-2014 01:35
blue draons
Hi
Does anybody know how to find 1000 blue dragons and the final stae of the game?

Benny writes:
07-01-2014 02:41

1000 blue dragons

they are very close to the last tower. just look on the right side, they hide behind things

ar (poland) writes:
07-01-2014 04:26

Thanks

Thanks for advice. Done.

Author: Benny, 28-12-2013 03:30
How to kill the 7*16000 dracoliches
Someone suggested to use berserk. The main hero has expert fire magic, but the dracoliches are immune to berserk (even with the orb of vulnerability equipped). With 99 of every skill, 26000 crystal dragons, creature of God and legions of many other creatures, I manage to kill only about half of them.

Noname writes:
04-04-2015 13:14

kill everything on its way

i havent play this map yet.
But my favorist strategy is mighty gorgon+ cloak of the undead king+ alta of transformation

Author: Ktoto (Gdeto), 24-10-2013 16:01
Very many hidden objects :(
Good map, But contain very many hidden objects. It's pixel hunting. Searching hidden artifacts and hidden path.. I closed game after inferno town. I tired to switching game and map editor.

Author: zmaj (Zagreb, Croatia), 03-02-2013 23:08
How to reach any city in the first week?
What am I doing wrong? I killed nagas, I killed basilisks. I reached the well to level up my spell points and picked up Pendant of life.

What next?

Author: vladislav (Bulgaria), 05-10-2012 12:10
Great map
This is the best map that i have played maby it will have and part 4 :))

Author: John Macera, 11-09-2012 08:42 Like
Finish map!
Map has a few fix. Scrip is good. But combat are no hard. A good map!

Author: Richard (Leipzig, Germany), 09-09-2012 17:22
Dracos
Every player has his own tactic. Mines is complicated, needs a lot of trys from a safe game and then a battle round 1 hour, but I lost only some. Give your mail and I send you.

Author: heroeslady (Romania), 09-09-2012 15:31
dracoliches
How to kill the hero with 7*16000 dracoliches?

Anonym (London, England) writes:
15-10-2013 21:03

Berserk

Well, use berserk + expert fire magic :P

Author: Richard (Leipzig, Germany), 02-09-2012 16:18
Ok
Ok fix it, hope no much is destroyed. We see us soon. Best regards

Author: ShizueKaryan (Vietnam), 02-09-2012 06:17
Answer
@Richard: sorry, my computer was broken down and Heroes3 games in it was deleted, so I can't answer you now. Please wait, I will fix.
@Vladislav: find the orb of vulneralbility behind the windmill.

Author: vladislav (Bulgaria), 30-08-2012 20:45
forgetfullness
i killed the first titans but the forgetfullness spel is not working on them and i cant kill the 100 titans

Author: vladislav (Bulgaria), 30-08-2012 20:42
Sure
vladi77bg@abv.bg

Author: Richard (Leipzig, Germany), 30-08-2012 20:30
Sure
Sure I can send you it. Your mail?

Author: vladislav (Bulgaria), 30-08-2012 20:08
Richard
can you send me an email how to do it when i put the fly to the titan they kill her

Author: vladislav (Bulgaria), 30-08-2012 20:00
Answer
thanks mate

Author: Richard (Leipzig, Germany), 30-08-2012 19:22
Answer
@vladislav:
1 stack shooters (450), 1 dracon fly, the shooters North/South in the middle, round 1 fogetfulness, round 2 force field protecting your shooters, round 3 slow, round 4 force field again, on the end you lost only the 1 fly
@shizuekaryan:
I have send you over admin a mail with some ideas to make this map better and fix some (so I think) bugs. No get it?
Regards

Author: vladislav (Bulgaria), 30-08-2012 14:18
1 town with titans
hi,
can someone tell me how to beat the 1 town with titans ?

Author: ShizueKaryan (Vietnam), 30-08-2012 14:05
@Richard
What do you want to say to me? Sorry, my computer doesn't work and I can't online.

Author: Lukas (Poznan, Poland), 30-08-2012 01:21
Last battles
Hi Richard, thanks for Your tips, I've just finished the map, the 2 last battles I've played with only 1 creature ( supreme creature of the Gods ) :) and it gave me a lot of fun, because no matter what damage they've made, thanks to regeneration artifact I won all of them. Great map, but for now I've removed all heroes game, because I've got more important things to do in my life ;)
Anyway great map, 10,00 or more for this one :)

Author: Richard (Leipzig, Germany), 28-08-2012 09:56
Hope
Hope you enjoy the finish after so much fights. An other way (bug from mapemaker)is the grail. SW of glorius day, S of magic spring summon boat,travel SO, pass the 2 garnisons, fight and in the middle is the grail, bring it to konflux and you get all spells, also fly and dd. My advise for the draco liches is: 2 stacks shooters, 1 arch mage, 4 stack phoenixes(each 20 enough), a safegame and patientce, You lost only the phoenixes and safe the rest big army against the next

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 181-186 |

Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY walkthrough

Salamandre for script Pendant of Healer and some objects in his map.
KingSlayer for some objects in his map.

Tipps and tricks Part 1

This was my way. Maybe not the best and sure not a fast way.

On the beginning I try it often (the 2 first battles) and let my Hero no learn such secondary skills that he get later as hidden skills. It needs some times and patience but then I have Pathfinding, Fire Magic, Earth Magic,
Wisdom, Intelligence, Water Magic, Tactics, Air Magic. And my first 2 hidden skills: Leader Ship and Navigation. Logistic, Scouting, Learning, Ballistic, I get then later also as hidden skills.

After the 2. Town I take me alot of time. Move always between Lizard Den and Water Wheel to get 600 Lizards.

Tactics for 100 Titans: 1 Stack Lizards, and some with 1 fly. Round 1:1 fly near the Titans, slow, shoot the Golems, Round 2: Forgetfullness, shoot the Titans, Round 3: block the way (north) with Forced Field, shoot,
the Titans move south, Round 4 shoot, the Titans move south, Round 5 block the way (south) with forced Field
and so on. On the end I lost only 1 fly.

After the Town „The Hero“ go with both Heroes at the same time in the Underground. Find all (no try to get
the 2 artifacts, they are unreachable) and go outside again. Conquer town „Nistrie“ and both Heroes must visit
the Tent behind the town.
No pass the blue boarder gate !!!!
If you do this your 2. Heroe die. Better you go the longer way return to the brigde and summon a boat there.
The 2. Heroe to the end of the game can buy week for week green dracons, monks and from time to time then bring the zealotes and green dracon to „The Hero“.

Necromancy and Power Liches:

There 6 Quest Guards. 5 want 8000 Power Liches, 1 the Sphere of Pertmanence. So you need all in all 40 000
Power Liches. To prepeare it I do it so: Buy so much Power Liches as I can in the Town „Church of Dark“.
Later the Heroe „NgNgocTram“ (here named Tram) always is following my Main Heroe (here named MH) to all towns and goodies to get also higher primary skills.
After Amathyst and passing the red boarder gate MH kill only such monsters that in the way (no the Wyvern,
no some messenger and so on). In the town „No Name“ Tram learn Earth Magic und Air Magic.
MH and Tram go to conquer the town „Peaceful“. 1 Heroe stay in „No Name“ 1 Heroe buy always Mages.
The 6. Heroe do nothing. I use the right way with the Wizards Well to get the Powwows. 1 Pandora Box I open with Tram the other with MH. Tram stay on the living skull. MH go for searching the pieces of „Cloak of the
undead king“.

Very important!: Build fast the Artifacs Merchants in „No Name“. Save on the end of the month. Try it and try it from this safe game. Patience!!!!! I get there all pieces for „The bow of Sharpshooter“, my own „Wizards Well“ and the „Vampires Cowl“ !!!

The „Amulet of Undertake is easy to find, its to see on the map as atrifact. For the „Dead man boots“ you must kill the Power Liches. Make with the way free from chets and wood and such thing for a free travel.
Now you have the cloak and ist time to collect the power Liches.
Only Tram can learn Necromancy. If he has already 8 secondary skills, then its a secret skill. To see it with left
click on the staricon „experimence“. The necromancy only works 1 week (day 1 to 7), not 7 days. So you must learn it always on the 1. Day of a week. Tram travel with the strongest army and the best artifacts.
I have: 8500 Powwows, 2900 Gold dracons, 1550 Crystal dracons, 8500 Powwows, 300 Archangels, 27 Power
Liches, 600 Supreme Archangels. You must have some Power Liches in your army or you get only Liches.

Week 1:

To raining sea. Here you get Power Liches from
5400 Garnison in the north
2400 Waterelements
2400 Waterelements
2400 Waterelements
2400 Waterelements
2400 Waterelements

1100 town left

Take all the Lighthouses, learn if you get also as secv ret skill Navigation, travel return.

Week 2:

To raing sea again together with MH.

Tram get Power Liches from

6000 right town (10 000 Succubus), buy there all Archangels (round 100)
18 100 army of the tan Heroe (1000 Draco Liches, 5000 Dreadknights, 5000 War Zealotes, 6100 Champions,
10 000 Power Liches and 3000 Blood Dracons)
He has only 5,6,2,2 primary skills and with resurrection and animated dead I no
lost one.
2600 Champions SW behind the Quest Guard.

Your MH collcect all the goodies there and after that he travel around to collect troops, Tram return to the skull.

Week 3:

To the place where are the Lich-Quests.
900 Power Liches from the Roques and the crypt.
To „Dark Eternal“
200 Power Liches from the Hells Steeds.

Week 4:

Return tu skull

Week 5:

To „No Name“
667 from Earth Messenger
667 from Fire Messenger

Cross the sea direction Amethyst.
2667 from Wyvern Monarches
2000 from Wyvern
2667 from Wyvern Monarches

Week 6.

Return tu skull.

Week 7:

To again to the place where are the Lich-Quests and at last
2667 from the Air Messengers.

Now you can pass all the 5 Quest Guards, transfer army and artifacs return to MH.

MH go now to open the Quest guards south of the both towns in the raining sea. Here is to find the
Sphere of Permance for the last Quest guard.

On the end I have more as 17 000 Power Liches free again. I do it so slow because my tactics near the end of the game is to kill round 100 000 Dracoliches only with shooters.

I hope this all clear some problems. If the other players it want, I will continue it with part 2.
And sorry for my English. Im from Germany and English is no my mother language.

Walkthrough by: Richard Scholz

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy