Author: ceceron , 20-04-2024 13:41

Amazing map - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

As always, the BiskupKonrad has delivered an astonishing Heroes III experience. IMHO there is no other as consistent and good mapmaker publishing on this portal.

Waiting for the next creation!
more...

Author: BiskupKonrad's Studios , 20-04-2024 10:49

New map - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello, Thank you for your comment, I appreciate that!
New map is under testing now and will be released in second half of year. Stay tuned!
more...

Author: Wingman27 , 20-04-2024 05:39

Feedback please - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Please let me know if this version is too difficult. Nobody has posted a success story since I uploaded it. It’s supposed to be for pros only, but I need to know if it’s even possible. Thanks more...

Author: I love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 20-04-2024 00:19

We love BiskupKonrad's Studios - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello Konrad, best mapmaker in the world. I was Wondering will there be any new map soon? more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about CHASER - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map CHASER - heroes 3 mapsDownload map CHASER - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> CHASER

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Strike down BOSS and CHASER.

Added: 19-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Yowler Must Die | Aine | war of lords and alien | Ancients From Beneath

| 1-30 | 31-58 |

Author: anna (antwerp, belgium), 15-09-2020 04:25 Like
peasants - CHASER
good map, thanks to the author! Is it possible to take the orb of vulnerability near dragon castle? There is an event with crazy peasants with 50K hp, are they supposed to be killable?

Author: khanh (Vietnam), 13-02-2020 07:29
khanh - CHASER
can someone tell me how to properly install the map , i missing alot of details

Author: Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania), 14-02-2019 01:05
One question - CHASER
Is there a possibility to switch commander's attack from range to melee?

Author: thanh (hai phong), 24-01-2018 12:48
this map is so hard! - CHASER
the ambush b4 the 1st monolith one way is so strong. And even after that, the dragon cave provides fights with 500 8th lvl creatures, too much. Idk if edrich uses disguise or not and havent tought him regarding the walkthrough but if he doesnt his army is much less than most neutrals/events.

Author: Moshe Torgovitsky (Modiin, Israel), 06-08-2017 21:04
Excellent game, enjoyed to play it. - CHASER
Excellent game, enjoyed to play it.
Thanks to the author for the excellent game - voted 10. But, after Chaser was defeated nothing heppend, gm1 attached.
2. In the walkthrough is written that you need "summon boat" spell to get 500 Supreme Archangels - no it is not - you need "walk water" for that.

Moshe Torgovitsky (Modiin, Israel) writes:
08-08-2017 22:20

Boss also defeated. - CHASER

OK. The Boss also defeated, but I think could be one more Quest Guard on the way to Chaser that ask if Boss is defeated, for the people that doesn't read all the walkthrough.
But In Spite of this small remark, the map is really one of the best maps that I played ever.
I confirm the highest score - 10. Thanks to the author.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
09-08-2017 00:25

+ - CHASER

There is also Chaser for Era on this site (search for CHASER). More surprises, new heroes and scripts, many improvements.

Author: aegisdivine, 16-10-2014 15:20
s
Also when I go to the warriors tomb I get a sprite error unable to load..

How do I fix this?

Author: aegisdivine, 16-10-2014 15:18
s
What does the choose your specialty options do? More info will be helpful.

And for specialty creature choice and is there any reason to not choose sacred phoenix since it is the only starting creature for temple guardian?

Manos writes:
22-04-2015 15:31

Water walk-Pendant of Focused rage

What a map! I need help please.
I cant find water walk. I capture evil castle and according to walkthrough in this area i can learn water walk. There is a guard that seek Pendant of Focused rage in order to let me continue right.
Any help? I am stuck!

Author: Maokun, 18-05-2014 08:02
Chaos in this game
I don't know how to kill CHASER, but I can kill BOSS and got victorious. I won this game inspite of do not know how to kill CHASE. Can anyone tell me how to kill him.

I thing there are so many bug in this game.

Author: Jason (England), 21-05-2013 00:54
Gear?
Where is the gear at the end of the continent? I don't know how to track coordinates in WOG. Also, how do I get across the quest guard that requires Angels Wings.

Author: Andy (Canada), 20-05-2013 04:06
Mystic Garden
Also can someone tell me where the Mystic Garden is that I need to find to fight Chaser. I keep looking through different trees but I can't find it anywhere.

Author: Andy (Canada), 17-05-2013 08:24
Thieves
Can someone explain to me where to get the 9999 thieves? I have the necessary artifacts, but I can't find the seers hut anywhere.

Author: Nadiv (Bulgaria, Sofia), 10-04-2013 16:45
best map ever
This is the BEST WOG Heroes map I`ve ever played! In 8 months, 4 weeks, 2 days the Boss was destroyed, finally Dangerous Ghost Behemoths - 2154 k.damage...very useful to read the hints and a lot of safes:)

Author: EMPShockwave (China), 02-03-2013 11:52
It is strange that I can't get email any more when a new comment is send.

son writes:
31-03-2013 20:56

Detail

Can you write more detail how to get through the game.

Author: hary (United Kingdom), 24-02-2013 03:58
chaser
i have just released him and he is taking my towns.how can i seal him ? It says something about the dark tower in the north but i cant reach it

EMPShockwave writes:
02-03-2013 11:49

Chaser

You must visit a hidden Mystic Garden in the area where you released Chaser. Then they will open the way to Dark Tower.

Author: hary (United Kingdom), 16-02-2013 17:33
power of the dragon father
the cave give me everything but the sword.Can i get it from the cave or i have to look for it elswhere ?

EMPShockwave writes:
17-02-2013 13:43

Sword

You can get all part of Power of the Dragon Father except Necklace. Press V to check the artifacts you missed.

Author: Eny, 31-01-2013 05:39
Mithril
For what i can use mithril, and can i upgrade the towns and dwelings with it?

I cant trigger any options about upgrades.

EMPShockwave writes:
01-02-2013 15:17

Mithril

Mithrils are used to learn skills for creatures in Dark Tower. Some skills in Emerald Tower also need Mithrils.

Author: m (Bulgaria), 25-01-2013 20:57
Remove obstacle
So I learn the spell and visit the sanctuary again,but receive the same message that I have to leave.
What should I do to get the ring?

brgljez writes:
26-01-2013 13:00

sanctuary

on ur way back, u'll be attacked, come back after that.

Author: hieule, 13-01-2013 22:58
Need help
How do I get to Fire Castle ? Do I need to get past the quest guard that requires 9999 of everything ?

brgljez writes:
14-01-2013 12:49

portal

there is hidden portal on the west. u should cast waterwalk when standing on tree of knowledge, same as for hidden mystic garden over that small lake. then u go O path, south, west over the water holes, north and east. portal is behind that tree.

hieule writes:
14-01-2013 19:05

Thanks

oh i got it, thanks. I didn't use that method to get to the mystic garden though. I cast water walks while I was in a different location, and then I town portal to Archer Castle, and then walk to the mystic portal from there. That's why I didn't notice the portal behind the tree

Author: brgljez (Croatia), 06-01-2013 02:19
must play map & some tips for beginners
this map is wog top 10 if u ask me.

tips: in my opinion, when u start game, u should choose paladin for commander and archery for hero specialization. why? paladin gets to same levels faster then others. archery, because i use lords of thunder as my primary force later in the game when reach altar of transformation. why not to use lord of thunder specialization, well, u'll have problem with ressurect. be sure, when game starts, that u choose ur henchman, sacred phoenix of course.dont waste time on passing thru areas then geting back if there is no need for that. try to clear areas when u first reach them, the most of dwellings increase each week.
dont learn aid skill, u'll have only real problems and no help. on start, u have for empty spaces for skills, when level up, upgrade skills u have dont choose new. only case to choose new is when u have ofense and logistics offered. 2 spaces left r for water and earth magic, air can be learned with no space left. artifact dragonheart is used for basic pathfinding, u can use it to learn new skills via equipe - replace skill place - unequipe.
if u start on easy, after 8th day u'll recive 1 random 8th l. monster each day. with reloading u get other monster.
for start keep on 4 monster (lords of thunder, ghost behemots, diamond dragons and supreme archangels).

once again, great map. tnx to author and uploader

EMPShockwave writes:
06-01-2013 20:24

Late Battle

You may have problem late game because enemies have very high defense and you can barely damage them. It is recommend to use Ghost Behemoths later and improve their damage in Emerald Tower. Their Ignore Defense skill is really awsome. Commanders are not so important then, makes no difference. You may choose Thunder Lords in the early game, but Ghost Behemoths better later.

Jiri Capek writes:
03-03-2013 03:26

with ghosts - easy walking

i fought with ghosts. finaly i had 4x500.000 with enough upgraded speed and damage. After some troubles on start, it was then funny. I helped me stil with phoenixes, when met shooters. And Covered stil my commander with dragons, summoned by artefact.

Author: EMPShockwave (China), 22-12-2012 00:06
Earth Magic
You can only learn Earth Magic in the beginning area. Disassemble Babarian Lord's Axe of Ferocity for Ogre's Club of Havoc. Use it to pass the Quest Guard at the right, the Scholar behind which will teach you Earth Magic. You must have one Secondary Skill slot free.

Author: hary (United Kingdom), 21-12-2012 18:16
earth magic
Is there any way to learn earth magic now ? I just learned ressurection

Author: EMPShockwave (China), 20-12-2012 08:38
Death Stare
Learn Death Stare for your commander, or use Nightmare, kill him instantly.

Author: hary (United Kingdom), 19-12-2012 20:41
ogre leader
How do i kill this guy ? he attacks me near the one way portal next to the first rampart town.He has 500 att and def and 1024 dmg.Its month 2 i dont have that much army.What is the trick ?

Author: EMPShockwave (China), 19-12-2012 06:48
ERA
This map is really old and the author is no where to be seen, sorry that I don't have time and ability to do this job.

Author: Adam, 19-12-2012 02:24
Era version exist?
Hi All,

i've created an ERA 2.4 version Heros complete, and ask you, can i find an era version from this excellent wog map?

Author: EMPShockwave (China), 15-12-2012 20:00
sprite
You will find it in the snow ground, outside of the first area.

Author: hary (United Kingdom), 15-12-2012 15:33
sprite
I cant find the sprite! in the guide it says speak to genie and visit sprite.Where is it ?

Author: Valery (France), 15-09-2012 00:07 Like
Bug
This is very annoying bug the only way to get rid of it is to remove the spell from^chaser before battle. This can be done in Era only or hex editing the save

Author: Bobby (Saudi Arabia), 15-09-2012 00:01
Game Hangs
I don't know if anyone has experience this - after finally killing one stack of Chaser's Sacred Phoenixes, Chaser uses the resurrection spell and resurrects the dead stack. The problem is that the resurrected stack does not move at all and his turn never end. I cannot do anything but end the game. After loading it back, the same thing happens. Any suggestions?

Jiri Capek writes:
03-03-2013 03:34

solution

i had this same problem-
if you wont win with the bug, you just dont may kill that unit, on which he casts sequentially ressurection. the rule in this map is: if you kill phoenix, his self-ressurection is pending and if inbetween AI casts on this unit ressurection, the battle goes into recursion/ endless loop.

Author: Valery (France), 12-09-2012 19:51 Like
erratum
@every week I mean. :)

| 1-30 | 31-58 |

CHASER walkthrough

Press V often,don't miss any artifact!
Main Town gamerhome
Speak to Genie,visit Sprite and come back,get Boots of Speed.To the Right of the mercury mine hides three Phoenixes.
Left side of main town hides Babarian Lord's Axe of Ferocity behind Magic Shrine.Exchange Armageddon's Blade for Cape of Velocity at the Seer's Hut to the north of the town.
The man-eating well is available after accomplish a peasant mission,it's around dungeon.
A ring buried in the Warrier's Tomb near Time Market.Get it when you are stronger,near by Scholar will teach you Clone.
Head right visit an angel in the snow,he will tell you about One Sword and Two Rings.One Sword and Two Rings:One of the ring in the Warrier's Tomb in the beginning area.Another ring is in the hand of a insane minister at the sanctuary in the Magic Clouds area.The sword is to the left of Giant Tower,use water walk(need 9999 thieves,exchange them by Orb of Inhibition and Sphere of Permanence in the Seer's Hut,left of the Cursed Ground in water).Get Amulet of the Undertaker below the angel.Speak to Rust Dragon,he lost something.Go right in the middle of the below row Fountine of Fortunes,find Dragon Heart.Return and defeat them to acquire Slayer.Recanter's Cloak hides behind Witch Hut.
ranger castle
Sharpshooters are sharp,learn Forgetfullness behind the town first,it would be easy dealing with Gelu.Learn Titan's Lightning Bolt by fighting Titans right of the ranger castle.
Learn Teleport next to the Seer's Hut.Ambush behind Quest Guard,defeat them and gain Helm of Immortality.
griffin castle
You may not be able to fight Edric now.North east lies Dragon Cave,you can fight there for Power of Dragon Father(Seer's Hut artifact,need Necklace of Dragonteeth only,and aquire others directly).Fight archers in the north island to train your henchman.Beat the guy "I AM GOD" to the north(Death Stare commander first),Learn Resurrection north east of him!To the left lies Dark Tower,you may change creature abilities there.
Sail and release Kyrre,only she can learn Scholar and she has Town Portal spell!Learn Scholar behind Magic Forest.
Fortress
Tranport to swamp by a cave like transportation.A Dark Tower surrounded by Wind Mills,not available right now.There is a Blue Keymaster's Tent in an island,visit phoenix,and have Solmyr first.
Capture Fotress,get Badge of Courage.To the left in water lies a Lighthouse,need Sommon Boat spell to reach.You'll get 500 Supreme Archangels after win the battle.Sail down and more 100 Ghost Behemoths.
evil castle
Return to Ranger Castle,through Blue Border Gate to Evil Castle.Pick Orb of Firmament and learn Water Walk at the right!South West lies Arcane Tower,need One Sword and Two Rings.
You can go many places by Water Walk.South east seeing Cyclop trying to destroy a stone(entrance of the place to kill CHASER).
Water Walk from Evil Castle to Magic Clouds area,a Pandora's Box adds attack and defense by 5,and find Pendant of Courage there.Another ring of One Sword and Two Rings hides in the sanctuary north west(need Remove Obstacle spell)!
Water Walk from Magic Clouds area to south east,hand over Pendant of Courage,capture the Fortress,assemble Wizard's Well.Exchange Power of Dragon Father for Tome of Earth Magic.Walk to the end of the path appear a Monolith Two Way to underground "T".South West of "T" creature guarded Emblem of Cognizance.The Bird of Perception and Stoic Watchman are aquired behind some towns.Take Eve Castle,go through the Quest Guard,visit that Object,it's useful!(Bow of Seeking near the town)West of "T" lies 5 Quest Guards,need four types of level 7 creatures and Angel Wings,not passable.
Back to Griffin Castal,capture Mage Tower,an Altar of Transformation hides behind.
Water Walk from main town gamerhome to Hydra Castal(there's a place to get 150 Sorceresses per week),assemble Bow of Sharpshooter.Learn Force field at right,visit Green Keymaster's Tent left.Go south east and pass Green Border Guard,go ahead and trigger event(open the path to Gaint Tower).Hand over Tome of Earth Magic and you can visit Emerald Tower to enhance your troops!
gaint tower
Water Walk to the left,hand over Bow of Sharpshooter,capture Gaint Tower,assemble Elixir,learn Anti Magic.The Sword hides in the hut to the left.Go north west,learn Remove Obstacle(and you can back for the ring),exchange Endless Sack&Bag&Purse of Gold for 50 Faerie Dragons.Go right and pick up Eversmoking Ring of Sulfur,Orb of inhibition and Arms of Legion,learn Fire Shield from Efreet Sultan.
Archer Castle
Go north,release CHASER,capture Archer Castle,assemble Cornucopia.Quest Guard south east need you capture Witch Castle first(not cursed ground at the Quest Guard).Use Water Walk to visit Mystical Garden on water.Then the Dark Tower is available and you can find a way to seal CHASER;A Monolith Two Way in the north to Conflux(avoid the Quest Guard which need five types of 500 level 7 creatures).
Come to the right part of Fire Castle(learn Berserk by Water Walk from Evil Castle to Seer's Hut behind Dragon Peaks).Go ahead and capture Fire Castle.Back to Archer Castle,pass Quest Guard,capture Dungeon.Exchange Statue of Legion for Orb of Silt,Pendant of Courage for 50 Titans.Acquire 50 Ancient Behemoths from Seer's Hut south west.Go south,take Boots of Levitation.Go ahead and see a cave reads "danger",go in and pick Tome of Earth&Fire&Water Magic,four Orbs of Elements,Cloak of the Undead King,and two heroes.One hero enter the Monolith One Way and stay,then another hero can go behind the cave and learn Implosion,plus attack and defense +10 bonus.Go through Monolith One Way and talk to the scholar for times get a Warlord's Banner.Extinguish Green,assemble Angelic Alliance and Babarian Lord's Axe of Ferocity,pick up Statue of Legion behind the Town.
Sail from Fire Castle to Whirlpool and come to the upper right corner of the map.Visit Genie after Scuttle Boat.The location of the gear at the edge of the continent is(139,22,0).Water Walk here,trigger event and reach the wonderful structure where in the map "Mars" it is used to recruit "Xiaobai".Then you can reach underground Conflux,with Tavern in Town.You can learn Diplomacy here,summon many level 8 creatures, and many High level artifacts.
The Quest Guard next to the gear at the edge of the continent requires Angel Alliance.Capture Necropolis and Stronghold,exchange four Orbs of Elements and Tome of Earth&Fire&Water Magic for +10 attack and defense.Come to the final BOSS through Whirlpool.Pass the first Quest Guard and use Water Walk to avoid second.Then final battle.

Tips:
Many Commander Artifacts and new artifacts give you Pathfinding skill when equipped.Using WOG BUG,theoretically you can learn 28 secondary skills.You can use Santa Gremlin for Commander Artifacts early game.

Peasant mission:Talk to the peasant south of Fire Castle twice,Water Walk to a platform south west(A shipwrech surviver south west).Summon Boat and talk to him,he would say"bring him to battle and his friends won't hit on you"and join you.Then you can find the peasant near Dungeon,kill Crystal Dragons behind Dungeon.Return to the well in the gamerhome area on Snow(if you didn't kill those Crystal Dragons,your hero will be eaten).Then you can go for Orb of vulnerability.

Angel Slayer can work together with Angelic Alliance and Ellixir:Equip Angel Slayer on other hero,and you equip Angelic Alliance and Ellixir.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy