Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 16:57

Great map! Thank you! - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Finished in between 12 and 13 months.
First I started accumulating fangarms instead of leeches, so stuck with more difficult battles. Was able to get to pirates section, but was too hard. Found walkthrough on youtube assuming I was missing something or was doing wrong. Yes -- started replay with ne
more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 26-03-2024 16:49

yeah - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Ye i knew about these cheeses, was waiting if more were discovered before i patch.

Happy you enjoyed!

PS: i feel kinda bad about that part but also not really :D
more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 16:14

Cheese - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for this map! I always wanted to do one like this, but never got to it. You gotta have some knowledge about the game, which makes this map very desirable for nerds like me.

I accidentally found one cheese worthy of fixing maybe. If you leave Andal alive for one day in the 6 gate square
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Qian - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Qian - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Qian - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Qian

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

A Small Map tougher than most XL ones --- Carefully tested and surely winnable. However, it requires great smartness. Some battles contradict your common sense. One, two, or three battles seems ridiculous. Challenge yourself and see who will emerge first as victorious.

Added: 03-04-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Fina³ Cytadela | Fina³ Forteca | Fina³ Inferno | Fina³ Nekropolia

Author: Giorgio177 (Rustavi, Georgia), 26-08-2018 13:19 Like
Awesome Map - Qian
Here is a playthrough > https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=PJSGhceW bCM

Author: Nautilus (Vienna), 24-05-2013 17:54 Like
v2 Walkthrough
-> http://www.celestial heavens.com/forums/v iewtopic.php?t=14121

Author: Adam, 24-05-2013 10:51
:))
another brilliant map for my favourite SOD mapmaker:))))
but i waiting for the Princessess:)))

Author: Danik (Sacramento, USA), 23-05-2013 04:54
This is my experience
Even if you Town Portal, and give your army (Golems) to the warlock, and go die from the Pink, the red still won't move on the quest guard. And without help, the warlock will loose one of the dwarf required to go through the one way portal. And why would he need to go through? I don't get it. The elementalist can get magic arrow from the shrine, and come back and finish off the green. Anyway, I stuck at golems vs. Fairy Dragon fight. That's my que to move on to another map.

Nautilus writes:
24-05-2013 15:30

blah

Stop complaining already:

You have 2 stacks of golem right from the start, dismiss the smaller one, then split in groups of 13. Then you can win.

You dont lose a dwarf if you buy 2 Firebirds, and use a positioning in which the enemy dragon doesnt dare to attack you because of meteor shower. If you dont get it, you have to wait until I uploaded next walkthrough.

Magic elemental fight? First aid tent is needed, I dont tell you more...

Author: the new guy, 19-05-2013 11:41
Thanks man
Oh, wow! two extra maps from you, one after another. Thanks a lot for posting that.

Author: Aeris, 17-05-2013 05:23
akh
Of course I want, if it doesn't take you much time~

Author: Nautilus (Vienna), 17-05-2013 03:07 Like
Supreme
Ok, Im through, wonderful map, however, you should do more story involving maps. Nevertheless, your combat-cards are crazy! Total 10 (I try again voting...)

I can do walkthrough, depends on if you want me to :)

Nautilus writes:
17-05-2013 12:35

Solution

You can see the solution here:

http://www.celestial heavens.com/forums/v iewtopic.php?t=14104 &postdays=0&postorde r=asc&start=0

Still, try it alone first. Also, I used ways which were not wanted sometimes, you guys can find the "normal" ways. :)

Danik writes:
23-05-2013 04:23

Bad walkthrough

The map has been changed. Many things mentioned in your walkthrough don't exist. The Diamond Golem fight, doesn't work either. The Fairy Dragon goes 'berserk' and starts attacking golems melee. And even if golem is cursed, the 14 of them singleshoot the Fairy Dragon in retaliation to their melee attack.

Nautilus writes:
24-05-2013 13:32

-

If you eant to complain about me, First solve IT on Your own. How should I know about the Change everyway.

II hate People Who just complain about everything free...

Danik writes:
26-05-2013 09:57

Complain?

Where did I complain? There is information and then there is a complaint. I gave you information as to what differences I encountered in matching your walkthrough to the reality of the map.

I totally understand that there is a possibility that I don't see things that are there; therefore I give information as to how your walkthrough worked for me.

I also understand that you put so much work into this walkthrough, expecting standing ovations, and when ovations didn't happen, you got mad at the audience, demanding applause for the stuff, just because it's free.

Nautilus writes:
26-05-2013 10:50

A

I Didnt expect Ovations, if you want ovations, then you cant play heroes 3 Today :)

What Sets me up is if its called "Bad walkthrough"

Author: Nautilus (Vienna), 17-05-2013 01:03 Like
Vote
Didnt work for some reason...

Nautilus writes:
17-05-2013 01:04

Vote again

Now is for sure, Vote function doesnt work. Sorry, I tried twice :(

Nautilus writes:
17-05-2013 03:35

Argh

Needs Email verification...

Author: Nautilus (Vienna), 17-05-2013 01:03 Like
Astonishing as always
I know Im not creative with the comments. Most battles are solved already, just letting you know I accept the challenge! When Im through I give walkthrough...

PS: With the diamond golem fight you realized something I tried for so long in the map Im working on right now :)

Aeris writes:
17-05-2013 05:33

LOL

You know I've been expecting your new map~

Sure, the story is a fatal disadvantage~ Mine is always almost empty~

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy