Author: 32167 , 20-04-2024 14:16

:) - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

Your comment changed my plans for the day! more...

Author: ceceron , 20-04-2024 13:41

Amazing map - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

As always, the BiskupKonrad has delivered an astonishing Heroes III experience. IMHO there is no other as consistent and good mapmaker publishing on this portal.

Waiting for the next creation!
more...

Author: BiskupKonrad's Studios , 20-04-2024 10:49

New map - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello, Thank you for your comment, I appreciate that!
New map is under testing now and will be released in second half of year. Stay tuned!
more...

Author: Wingman27 , 20-04-2024 05:39

Feedback please - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Please let me know if this version is too difficult. Nobody has posted a success story since I uploaded it. It’s supposed to be for pros only, but I need to know if it’s even possible. Thanks more...

Author: I love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 20-04-2024 00:19

We love BiskupKonrad's Studios - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello Konrad, best mapmaker in the world. I was Wondering will there be any new map soon? more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Battle of the Zodiac - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Battle of the Zodiac - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Battle of the Zodiac - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Battle of the Zodiac

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Hilda Polaris has suddenly become evil! She stopped every prayer to Odin and his Knights prepare for the attack on the Guardians of Athena. Hades and other evil entities are at the same time trying to cause chaos on Earth. Which side will you choose?

Added: 08-08-2017

Heroes 3 maps: La reconquista de Viduan | World of Islands | The Forgotten Battles | Xiedu

Author: Alex (Zurich, Switzerland), 09-12-2021 17:04 Like
Great (except the ending) - The Battle of the Zodiac
Just finished the map on 7-4-6.

It's a very beautiful map and the first 5-6 months are absolutely great. The first purple invader is quite a challenge, so get the orb of vulnenrability :) Then, after you have eliminated everyone except purple, it gets kinda boring - purple's army is no longer a match for you, so all that remains is getting to Elision and acquiring the Sword of Judgement. I was already too bored to seek the other Angelic Alliance, which people have mentioned here, so I just attacked the 14k Azure Dragons (a very long battle with Force Field).

Author: Int (Russia), 04-07-2019 00:31 Like
! - The Battle of the Zodiac
Excellent long-time map! Many items, quests and epic battles)

I like the maps that requires some minding, searching and battle actions to end the game even after destroying all enemies.

Thanks a lot!

Author: piotrucznik (polska), 05-12-2017 23:22 Like
Halfway amazing - The Battle of the Zodiac
This map was the best up to the point that I eliminated everyone but purple. Single player experience was very chaotic and disappointing (it is possible to beat this without doing a major quest line, you'll know what i mean). It came down to building a colossal, giant, 99/99/99/99 monster that could take on 20 azures with a peasant. Nevertheless, kinda disappointing, but fun indeed.

Author: mushroom89 (Israel/Finland), 18-07-2015 22:52
Amazing! - The Battle of the Zodiac
Very interesting and beautiful map, and also challenging. I admit I cheated a bit using the mapmaker to find the AA, but that's after I defeated everyone (except purple, who I never even confronted)

I like the fact that you get Town Portal only later in the game, it forces you to really utilize other heroes and plan ahead.

Thank you for the experience :)

mushroom89 (Israel/Finland) writes:
18-07-2015 22:54

Screenshot - The Battle of the Zodiac

Forgot to add a screenshot of the epic ending

Magic is truly overpowered in this game ;)

Screenshot - The Battle of the Zodiac

Author: Martin S. (Prague, Czech Republic), 08-07-2014 00:43
Finally finished
This is a very interesting map and well thought too. Played as orange on impossible, finished in 11th month.

The underground Zodiac quests are not needed to finish the map, the key lies in obtaining at least one ring of vitality (I hope that is the correct name of the artifact).

The waves of the purple player who regulary surfaces with his armies are not difficult to handle, because he is too preoccupied with every resource and moves very slowly on the map which gives time to regroup.

10/10.

Author: Varjojenpuutarhuri (Finland), 11-09-2013 18:51
There can be only....two
Ah, I was wrong. There is only one Sword of Judgement (guarded by 14k Azure Dragons). However, you do not need it to acquire Angelic Alliance. :)

Author: Big T (Finland), 11-09-2013 14:31
Okay
Where did you find another sword of judgment? If there is a chance to get one easier than by killing 14k azures then I retract my previous statement. But my point was, if that WAS the only sword on map and all AI are dead at month 7, the amount of azures needs to be lowered down significantly as nobody wants to end turn for months just so they can finish the map as it is intented. But if there is another sword then Hades House makes sense I guess.

And yes, the map is very detailed and obviously took a lot of work. With some changes it might well be one of the best maps out there (AI difficulty comes to mind first).

Author: Varjojenpuutarhuri, 11-09-2013 10:09
Kiihkoilija
I agree with you that the map has some minor issues, so it is not the perfect map. In my game the necropolis did not open a certain quest guard, so its performance was less than average. However, you are wrong about the Sword of Judgement. It is not the only one in the game. And I also disagree about the Hades House you mentioned. In my opinion, it is the mapmakers choice to require only one kind of victory.

I think this is one of the few truly detailed and well made XL maps in HoMM3. And I would like to add, that I am not the maker. :P

Author: Big T (Finland), 09-09-2013 23:58
A good map
but seems to have one major flaw: after you have killed every opponent on the map there is one city (Hades House) you simply cant capture. It's placed so you can only get there with dimension door or fly, and I couldnt find a way to learn either one. So to win you can only deliver AA to the town and the only sword of judgment in the map is guarded with 14k azures (come on...) I wiped out the opponents at month 7 so it would take me AGES to get enough troops to win them. Something needs to be fixed here :P.

ps. the opponents apart from1 necropolis were very weak.

Varjojenpuutarhuri (Finland) writes:
11-09-2013 18:56

P.S.

Oh, and I do agree that the map has some issues. Perhaps the author has wanted to create it as a multiplayer map, which makes it hard to get AI's difficulty level right. And I agree that it could be the first thing to fix in the map.

Big T (Finland) writes:
11-09-2013 22:35

WHY

Holy shit why are you teasing me just spit it out, WHERE IS THE GODDAMN AA?!?! :D it's driving me crazy I can't find it anywhere. you cant get it from utopias or black market, couldnt find it from any hero, event, seer's hut, pandora's box, nowhere.

Bobo writes:
12-09-2013 03:52

HMM

Strange your 14k azures complaint. I remember this map has orb of vulnerability on and no berserk/force field restrictions. Which means that you can defeat 1 milliard azures if you want. Easy fight.

Per Pettersen (Iceland) writes:
01-12-2013 18:42

Other way

There is another way to get AA, it hidden in a Pandora's box covered by azures but only swarm i think, you need to get Zeus before. Look it up on Map editor if you can't figure out after this..

blue_eyed writes:
25-11-2015 12:51

AA - The Battle of the Zodiac

there is aa hidden in pandoras box on the island that looks like an eye. the portal that leads for that land is on pisces. you dont need nor zeus nor odin. and yes, it is guarded by azure dragons. zodiac quests are good to strenghtening your hero so he can face purple best one. it was impossible for me to face him on 4th month as he was leading in army and stats supply.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy