Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:27

Thanks! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Good to know! I will work on some fixes when I get more feedback so I can upload it all at once. What places were unreachable? I thought I blocked off that tower correctly but I guess not! more...

Author: Al (Canada), 18-04-2024 17:53

Great map - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

Awesome map! 10/10 would recommend more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 17:52

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 14:52

Thank you! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

What an amazing map.

The only regret is that I never found out what lied behind the (in my case) Hordes of Crystal dragons that probably guarded some treasure related to the tents.

No one really had the army to defeat then, either because they were to many, WOGification or just the fact that
more...

Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Three kingdoms : Brotherhood - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Three kingdoms : Brotherhood - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Three kingdoms : Brotherhood - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Three kingdoms : Brotherhood

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Language: Chinese
Story from Chinese Classics "The Romance of the Three Kingdoms".Many heroes with unique speciality, plenty of plot, everything is perfect but map language is chinese. I can not help much because of too much content. If anything confuses you including language, pls visit WOG chinese forum.

Added: 30-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Undeground Dragon island | Web - Tournament Edition | Welcome to Magic land! | Your Final Goal

Author: Thuan (Việt Nam), 23-08-2019 04:45
good map - Three kingdoms : Brotherhood
good map

Author: phuong, 07-08-2019 14:27
thanks - Three kingdoms : Brotherhood
good map

Author: appwog, 14-09-2014 08:09
English
Is there an English version yet ?
I know you guys cant do it fast because of real life work too, but an English version would be so great and much, much appreciated. The map has really positive reviews.
I'm really looking forward to the English version. Thanks mapmaker and the potential translator !!

Author: as59 (Russia), 04-03-2014 23:09
any news about the chinese version?
great but english ?

Author: Wicker (Praha), 29-12-2013 14:12
English
Hello, is there an english version for this map? With chinese its unplayable for me. THX for reply.

Author: Manu, 29-11-2013 14:41
Help
Can someone give me some tips how to beat those blue heroes with thousand of ghost Behemoth or Supreme Archangel!! What should i do? Escape? I need much more troops! I am for now month 2! Week 3 and beat few Heroes so far (only 5 or 6...)
Thanks for your help and thanks a lot for this wonderfull map.

Author: Man (France), 18-11-2013 19:10
Playing With era
Hi,
Just one question, is possible to play this map with era? or should i play with wog 3.58?
I have error message with era.
Thanks for your help

chelseaperfect (Vietnam) writes:
18-11-2013 20:41

Play with WOG 3.58

I think you should play in WOG 3.58.
Look at game type, author write "In the wake of gods", which is the best choice :)

Man (France) writes:
19-11-2013 14:00

WOG 3.58 on Windows 7 Enterprise 64

Ok Thanks Chelsea.
It looks like i cannot install the 3.58 on Windows 7. My language setting is in English as required but when i launch the setup it quits! I trided select1ing compatiblity Windows XP but doesn't work. Any idea?

Titian (China) writes:
20-11-2013 08:15

Can be played in ERA

This map can be played in ERA, just ignore the erm erro dialogue. It may not affect the game.

Valery writes:
20-11-2013 11:55

era

Yes, is 100% compatible with era. The errors you get when load or start a game is about some syntax wog 3.58 used and is considered error but will not affect the game. If I had a translation of the map, I could convert it to era and get rid of messages.

Author: songfx (china), 04-10-2013 04:38 Like
i am trying to translate it to half english version
it will take some time because of too much content.

Valery writes:
04-10-2013 22:02

yes

A short translation would be great, indeed. Just important hints and technical details, as in dragon slaughter. I would love to try to map one day, but chinese is scary.

Sasha (Serbia) writes:
05-10-2013 00:58

Time

Hi, don't want to rush but do you have rough estimate about when you can translate it.

Man (France) writes:
20-11-2013 20:29

Thanks

Ok great. Thank you all for your message.
I can't wait for the translation and try the version with era...

Author: daoanhanhdung (Viet Nam), 03-10-2013 07:32
Just one more thing!
For those who used to be big fans of "THE DRAGON SLAUGHTER", this one is "a must".

Author: daoanhanhdung (Viet Nam), 03-10-2013 06:24
An odd but awesome map!
What an odd but awesome map, doubtlessly!
A variety of common objects in the WOG have been changed in an attractable way.

However, the only difficulty is the language.

Btw, thank for this one, the mapmaker!

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 02-10-2013 06:12
Hard
I battled about 20 heroes but they are coming stronger and stronger. I am at the point that without knowledge of Chinese I cannot advance this map. I see that Heroes has throng archangels and when I attach it has 1,000. It is impossible to continue.

songfx (China) writes:
03-10-2013 03:00

Congratulations

It is not easy to defeat so many heroes. But some AI heroes is invincible at the begining. You should try to get Chengdu City ( 15, 86, 0 ) as early as you can. May I know what date is it when you are stucked? Is it possible to upload a screen shot to show how is your status at below adress ?

Sasha (Serbia) writes:
03-10-2013 08:10

Thanks for reply

Here is my save
http://speedy.sh/924 f7/OpenGate.GM1
I am running around few weeks taking and loosing city. I conquered Castle but lost it.

songfx (china) writes:
04-10-2013 04:31

hints

here is some hints for you. http://bbs.wakeofgod s.com/forum.php?mod= viewthread&tid=42247 #lastpost , it seems that your first hero zhugeliang has run at wrong way. he should back to ground as soon as possible. all heroes run to chengdu city, where you can hire more helpful heroes.

Author: songfx (China), 28-09-2013 03:55 Like
main topic for this map
Everybody can visit this topic for question about this map.
http://www.wakeofgod s.com/thread-42190-1 -1.html
You can use the guest ID and password: wogfans.
Thanks

Author: songfx (China), 24-09-2013 18:14 Like
wogfans
This is very miraculous map. It is one of the most wonderful maps. I am sorry that I am not able to translate it into english. Hope somebody will do it in future. However, if you have any question about this map, we will be happy to help you. You can visit wog chinese forum for help. You are welcome to www.wogcn.net/index. php , here is guest ID: wogfans, and password : wogfans
Thanks

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy