Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Dungeon Overlords - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Dungeon Overlords - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Dungeon Overlords - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Dungeon Overlords

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

4 lords struggle for supremacy in the surface world little do they know the underworldling's have been massing an army for a surprise attack. It was rumoured that a powerful demoness was once imprisoned by the Dungeon Overlords that may be the key to ending this war.

Added: 21-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: 30 kld | AFARUKS MAP und michi | Impact 2x3x3 | A1vs1 only fight

Author: carafuto (Russia), 29-10-2014 08:59
finished
27 days.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 19-10-2014 13:05
hehe
Fortunately now maps4heroes allows attach pics. Tell your H3 masters to go shove :))

Thread in HC:
http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=39695&PID=118 1501#focus
hehe

Author: itsfaith, 19-10-2014 04:45
done it too, but...
lol Valery, stop lying!!! i know all about h3 and its clear for everyone there is no chance to win it in 1 month. Its not only my opinion, i asked some well-known masters of h3 about this map and they were disdainful of your post too.

Agree with William that diplomacy is the right way to beat all AI, but even with diplomacy you still should be lucky with 4 lvl artifacts + hero move bonuses like logistics or gloves,boots in early game ofcourse. Also you should know what boxes of pandora you should aim on first, because you need extra attack and defense bonuses vs hardest purple and pink heroes. Ofcourse, i am skipping such obvious things like good economics and town portal spell. So after severel attempts i was very lucky to finish this map on 73 day (was lucky to stack 235 cyclops on first week of second month). So your success in this map mostly depends on your luck!!!

itsfaith writes:
19-10-2014 18:34

done it too, but...

if you are really think that its proof, well i can do the same snapshot or even better with simply editing this map. Maybe, if you have saves from each turn, like it going and checking on tournament events so attach these and our discuss will be closed, or maybe you have streamed one of your games, so give the corresponding link. So, hope you understand that this screenshot is not serious proof agree?

Nautilus (Vienna) writes:
19-10-2014 19:23

re

even if you won't believe it, there are people, who mastered playing against ai to a point where they will always achieve results most won't believe.

Train your skill, there is much to learn about this game.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
19-10-2014 20:21

g

In general I am rather slow player as I like exploring. But this being Aegis first map, it is really easy. I enjoyed his map, is kinda warm up. It is not important how fast you do it, I did it in one month without hurry, but is true that I look in editor first so I knew where to go.

Btw, the screen above is from the link I put. So not really a hoax, as you can read the details of my game + more screens.

itsfaith writes:
19-10-2014 21:37

re...

xD, my fault, just read the HC community post that you have written. Well ally orange ofc its great support to make early game well done, and in the same time looking at your Kyrre's poor army))) and not bad stats, i am sure that you easily have beaten purple and pink heroes when they have low stack army or their army was split xD, however i have problems with 70 hydras and 235 cyclops xD, strange, isnt it? Also gained that stack of 100 genius from one of boxes, but lost them very quickly. So, playing with orange ally I wonder how with ease you explaining your success and telling to others about their game level.

Nautilus, i am not so brainless and stupid, i understand who are those people. One of them is my friend, we just saw and hate nerds that became pro (as they said) when tome of earth magic and spellbinder's hat simultaneously appear after cleaning of dragon utopia, so isnt it luck? But he said that is true pro xD, while his opponent made a great and hard work to find town portal and dimension door searching scrolls and etc. How do you think who won xD? And such morons as this guy is everywhere. This was just an example when guy explains you what means pro like Vallery explains his game on this map and forgot to say about orange ally and maybe something else)). So i have typed the true and detailed my finishing and possible ways to finish it clearly, briefly - you need to be lucky to complete this map (without ally ofc).

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
19-10-2014 21:43

ally

First release of the map had orange player ally. I didn't change anything, that was the original map. Maybe map changed since then, didn't download later.

Author: William (San Diego, USA), 27-11-2013 22:16 Like
Revised Rating
Finally beat it on my 3rd and 4th tries. Still not a huge fan of the map though, had to focus on diplomacy both times and I ended up never buying units at either of the starting castles both games.

Author: Mike (kjbniouh), 16-11-2013 16:34 Like
Win
I have already done it by Castle.
It was about six months.
My Hero:
http://zapodaj.net/a e07eb289026a.bmp.htm l
And score:
http://zapodaj.net/a 5a474cca3ee8.bmp.htm l
Good Luck!

Author: Aegisdivine (canada), 15-11-2013 03:39
map
The idea was to make a very random map. (Since I prefer randomness for replay value.)

If you can't beat it just try again. Prolly the ai just got lucky.

Author: William (San Diego, USA), 14-11-2013 22:05 Like
Unbalanced. Tough vs AI
There isn't much of an early-game or mid-game on this map. Monster stacks are way too strong so there isn't much to do until late mid-game. Unfortunately, due to the AI bonuses on Impossible (which I normally play at), this makes this map unbeatable at that level.

It's also fairly unbalanced since there are powerful artifacts all over the map and whoever gets the best ones will probably win.

Valery writes:
15-11-2013 01:43

emm

Err, the two players from HC finished it in one month on impossible level and it was very easy and comfortable. So you just rated your level of play...

The fact that there are so many artifacts and bonuses all around is the key to win instantly, so is not an argument, you should take them before the computer.

Aegisdivine (canada) writes:
15-11-2013 03:32

map

This map wasn't made for impossible tbh.

But then again, there are some who can beat it easily.

I guess it just depends on the player.

Author: Aegisdivine (canada), 06-11-2013 13:24
Map
In beta. Would like to hear any feedback.

Minor update1 coming soon..

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy