Author: 32167 , 17-04-2024 22:04

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карт
more...

Author: Ivan (Bulgaria), 17-04-2024 20:28

Playing against time - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

It can be done even under 100 days.
Example from HoTA 1.71 map, impossible difficulty
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.
more...

Author: Романов (Россия), 17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху. more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11

translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10

unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through sin
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26

Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos - Heroes 3 map

This map is HOTA not SOD more...

Author: K (NZ), 17-04-2024 13:01

Nice - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Nice looking free for all map, lots of stuff, had to call it won after getting first place in the thieves guild rather than flagging everything, as it is too large with not enough ways to fast travel. But I had a good time playing it and the AI finds its way around well. I'd like to see an AI b more...

Author: VeryCritical9798 (Singapore), 17-04-2024 07:59

Two kindoms - Two kindoms - Heroes 3 map

Quite balanced except for inferno castle gate is tiresome. more...

Author: sphinxx , 16-04-2024 21:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614 more...

Author: Vrag , 16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя( more...

Author: Giuseff (italy), 16-04-2024 17:12

where is ORB? - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

LOL... there ar a lot of place where summin boat... more info? u have a pic?heeeeelppppppp more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 16-04-2024 12:53

Second plot - Пять Сюжетов - Аварус/Five Plots - Avarus - Heroes 4 map

The second plot was too difficult for me, so I had to stop playing this beautuful designed map. Sorry for you, sorry for me more...

Author: Svampthing (Sweden), 16-04-2024 12:01

very good map - The Pen and the Sword - Heroes 3 map

Great map! not impossible to play, but still a challenge. You can tell a lot of thought went into creating it. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Arrogance 1st hell - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Arrogance 1st hell - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Arrogance 1st hell - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Arrogance 1st hell

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Develop Diplomacy. Wisdom..
Survive Adela . 4x pressure.
Capture Orodruin.

Added: 06-09-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Warhammer's Map | World Map | Night of the Stormrider | The Flood

Author: erenior (Germany), 27-04-2018 15:45
Map should be called "reload" - Arrogance 1st hell
I like challenge and hard maps. The difficulty of this map is based too much on pure luck. will you find a defeated hero with good artifacts in a tavern? will adele convince the hobbits to join you?
the map is a challenge, yes, but its not the players decision that influences your success, nope, its just pure luck.
and because luck should never be the primary logic of a game i rate this only 2 stars (should be 1, but i sheer the effort of the mapmaker)

Author: frifix (Empuriabrava), 17-09-2016 21:26
Wundertüte - Arrogance 1st hell
In german language "Wundertüt e" is a box, whose contents vary from bad to good, from low to high, from sad to happy - in all belongings.
3 times I tried the map without any chance. The purple conqueror of Bree always left Liches in the Garrison, no chance to free Straider.
Going south in the water only sucessful, if enough Halflings and others join. First station to survive may be Lorien or the upper of these two Necros near the water. Target should ever be Pelargir, to get joiners and to get a ship to the outmost west point there. Landing there and to send an Diplomat and a Necro hero around there. But Tyris and Cyra in three Map-Attempts were against my plans! No chance, they had taken nearly all joinables there and already visited the red tent. Then the 4. ride: lucky arrival in Pelargir with small troops. Oh, lucky, Cyra away with a boat to the north, Tyris landed with boat on the sand bank south Pelargir. Very easy to scuttle her boat, she without movement in fear of these awful Lv.7 Monsters (black dragons) in the west and no ability to summon a new boat.
Now my problem was, my hero Adela had no summon boat spell. No problem to sail to the area west with the 3 border guards, but no chance to reach the red tent.
Conquered Minas Thirith day 1.4.1, bad, na summon boat in the mage tower. But clong: Just day 1.3.7 hero ufretin was attacked by an enemy, he fled, but no chance for his party to get him out of the tavern because of weekend!!!
Now I found him (with HD-Mod) in the tavern with: Speedy Boots and Gloves, Sword of Justice, Fire Book, Sharps Bow, 2 x swifty Necklace and, TOP: Admirals Hat.
Day 1.4.5 I had 6 Top Heroes, under them Vidomina with 24.000 Liches. I decided to stop this lucky walk through this chaos map!
Not further ambitioned!
Facit: Some good ideas, but zero map-strategic, waste underground. All strong opponent heroes can be buyed in the tavern after their exit. This map can be developped to a top map, if a good map maker invests some time.
In this version for me nearly a NO GO!

Author: Taha (Turkey), 17-08-2016 10:02
Cloak of the Undead King - Arrogance 1st hell
Map is fun and challenging especially in first month where you have surrounded by lots of enemy heroes that makes you feel like you are just a small ant. Despite what is told I did not get a hero with super artifacts from tavern nor I did not get the cloak super fast. I was basically running until the end of first month.

Good job , 10/10

Author: mike123, 17-10-2015 05:22
Strange map - Arrogance 1st hell
Very original map. It hinges largely on Diplomacy and getting wandering monster stacks to join you. There are far more monsters in wandering stacks and enemy initial armies than you can possibly build up by owning towns. Super luck-based though... not only regarding which monsters will join you (most are Aggressive or Friendly, which means uncertainty upon map creation about what they will do), but spells too. Towns can get Town Portal, Dimension Door, etc. I got Angel Wings randomly from a Shipwreck Survivor. And enemy heroes have relic level artifacts and can fight each other and die with them, leading you to be able to get them from taverns.

All in all the focus on Diplomacy and wandering stacks is fun and different, but the map is largely luck-based and not terribly fun.

Author: Urban Viking (Utrecht, Netherlands), 11-09-2015 18:41
Wow this was hard - Arrogance 1st hell
It took me seriously like 20 reloads untill i figuered out what to do. I sacrificed the necromancer and completed the whole map with Adele (she got his artifact).

Very original

Author: UGO (Ukraine), 13-07-2015 13:48
Разочарован - Arrogance 1st hell
Мне карта не понравилас ь. Да, сложно, но не из-за того, что есть какая-то логика, а из-за того, куча рандома. 10500 раз сохраняешь ся, загружаешь ся, постоянное ожидание пока походят 7 игроков. У компа легионы армий...

Author: Стасян (uk), 05-06-2015 22:24
Мужик
ппц а не карта, и 3 дня не проживёшь.. .срзу нападают ппц какие компы!!!

Author: Adi (Iasi, Romania), 23-09-2014 09:43
Finished
Several restarts, save/load until week 3. Won Inferno castle in the middle of the map with Grail and Town Portal in it with Adele. Killed some strong hero who attacked Inferno (in defence), got Armor of the damned and cloak of the undead. Changed main hero to Strider an put Adele at safe. From now just 3 battles to note, first in the castle against some hero with 10k behemots, killed balista and so on ... second and third also 10k behemots and 2-3k red dragons and pyres used berserk and shot with liches. Decent map. Ty

Author: cezar (Bucharest, Romania), 07-09-2014 16:04
finished
i finished the map after several restarts with Strider who became invincible.I dont know if is luck or no but in week 2 i was able to find Adelaide in tavern with armor of damned and cloack of the undead.Because i love to explore at the end i finished with over 150 k liches.My vote is 10

julian (Du, HR) writes:
24-11-2014 03:40

week 2 and amulets

In week 2 you can find fallen heroes with many amulets in tavern!

Author: rashid (UA), 01-06-2014 23:57 Like
Прохождение за 19 дней
Хорошая карта, но очень много вариантов прохождени я - я бы назвал её "логика в хаосе". Адель присоединя ет кучу на своей територии и немного вниз... Другой любой с навигацией плывет в подземелье и там берет цитадель бегемота - там рядом Алмар с 12 лазурникам и и кучей элементале й, потом как повезет и чтобы долго не перебирать нужными героями я убрал из карты всех ненужных и беспонтовы е навыки...

julian writes:
05-06-2014 16:40

19 d

Bravo!

Author: Millenium (Craiova, Romania), 08-03-2014 20:41
BUG
After an difficult begining the game became easy. But... in month 3 week 1 day 3 the purple player's moves never ends. I killed the purple hero because of which the game remains stuck but it is blocking at another purple hero in the same day. I restarted the day again and again, I restarted the computer, I moved the game on another computer but nothing to be done.
I loaded an earlier saved game and I captured Orodruin in month 2 week 4 day 7.

Nice game but looks like an athletics game. You must run on the map and collect monsters who want to join your army. It is not a heroes game because you don't need resources or money or to build castles. The only necessary building is mage guild.

My notes are:
10 - for enemies strenght
2 - because of the bug - I played 6 hours for nothing (my luck with saved games)
9 - for scenario
so.... the average is 21/3=7

Please fix the bug.

Julian (Du, Hr) writes:
11-03-2014 13:26

Congatulate

Maps is very hard and purple sometimes stay in the boat or stuck without reason ( sometimes are forces too big ) so restart game, new game. In impossible mode, without resources, you need to keep and build city.

Author: carafuto (Russia), 18-02-2014 10:24
finished
Тяжелое начало. Важно на первой неделе добраться до Сэра Мюллиха, чуть северо-зап

Julian (Du, Hr) writes:
19-02-2014 14:59

FInish

"Difficult beginning. It is important in the first week to get to Sir Myulliha, just north-west of it free Grindal. Keep Adele, better to start to put her in the boat and away from the coast). Held for two full months..."
Bravo. Use Adela to rise your forces and finish game. You can land Adela on some near terrain between Dendroids and fight to gain experience and build army. Try again, try to get Rogues or learn Visions spell to gain informations about other forces.

Chris (Pl) writes:
26-02-2014 22:17

Mr

Ok, it works with Adela but how I can keep any castle for 2 months without army?

Julian writes:
02-03-2014 11:35

How to keep the city

You have to recruit more generals around castle, and one to stay in inner area close enough to capture castle. When you lose castle try to rise enough forces to capture castle in next seven days. And if you made too many moves with bad ending -Always, you can start new game with maybe better generated situation!

Author: VAL (Germany), 03-02-2014 15:54
Start
Hi mapmaker. please give me a hint how to start this map without trying and reloading 99 times.

Julian (Du, HR) writes:
04-02-2014 21:12

Procedure

unpack zip file and then copy file to folder MAPS in Heroes

Author: Julian (Dubrovnik, Croatia), 31-01-2014 10:19 Like
Start
Get to the boat. Try to capture your town again with another heroes.

Julian (Du, HR) writes:
04-02-2014 21:27

START map

1st day: Adela collect halflings and go to Archmage, solve Halflings guards, collect more Halflings and go to stone before the boat.
2nd day: First active new Heroe in Bree town to win Rogues and free prison Strider. Strider collect all forces and win 1st group Peasants to improve forces and go behind Bree to Dwarves. Adela proceed to halflings and rogues and go into a ship.
Important : try to take rogues for spy and information which monsters wanna to join your forces.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy