Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Author: 32167 , 17-04-2024 22:04

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карт
more...

Author: Ivan (Bulgaria), 17-04-2024 20:28

Playing against time - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

It can be done even under 100 days.
Example from HoTA 1.71 map, impossible difficulty
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.
more...

Author: Романов (Россия), 17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху. more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11

translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10

unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through sin
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26

Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos - Heroes 3 map

This map is HOTA not SOD more...

Author: K (NZ), 17-04-2024 13:01

Nice - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Nice looking free for all map, lots of stuff, had to call it won after getting first place in the thieves guild rather than flagging everything, as it is too large with not enough ways to fast travel. But I had a good time playing it and the AI finds its way around well. I'd like to see an AI b more...

Author: VeryCritical9798 (Singapore), 17-04-2024 07:59

Two kindoms - Two kindoms - Heroes 3 map

Quite balanced except for inferno castle gate is tiresome. more...

Author: sphinxx , 16-04-2024 21:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614 more...

Author: Vrag , 16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя( more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Crime Cities - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Crime Cities - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Crime Cities - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Crime Cities

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

These lands used to peaceful, without conflicts and troubles between neighbours, but recently, things changed drastically. The lords started fighting over things, and a couple of outsiders moved in for who knows what reasons. There's only one way of stopping this mess...

Added: 26-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: The rise of the midlefinger | Doom | Age of Heroes ( s camp.) | Quest to the promise land

Author: Andor (London), 16-10-2023 20:19
Not for me - Crime Cities
I ve lasted 15 min, every step of the way I've got interrupted by a message or a mob of monsters who wanted to murder me.

/Quit

Author: chrisp1v, 20-02-2022 14:24
Great map - Crime Cities
Overall a very interesting map. I got town portal, DD and fly around month 3 which made the map quite boring afterwards though. Disabling those spells and only enabling town portal would make it much more interesting.

chrisp1v writes:
20-02-2022 14:26

Gelu - Crime Cities

Oh yea, I also unlocked Gelu after I got all those spells so now its even easier.

Gelu - Crime Cities

Author: Derakusa (Estonia), 16-10-2019 17:09
Years pass, I still like the map - Crime Cities
Hello. Just wanted to let you know that this map is legendary for me. I finished it about 15 times already past 5 years. I got an inspiration and made the map called Navigation politics that has also each tribe with a different story. Your map is so unique and interesting and there are not many others like this. I also like the fact that moving with a ship is important here. You probabaly will never read this anymore since the map is old but just know that there are certain guys like me who like these kind of maps a lot.

Author: Kost (Lviv, Ukraine), 14-01-2017 16:28
Great map - Crime Cities
one of the best maps I've played. Choose green or human start, maybe purple, others are to hard to play at impossible level

Author: Morten (Bergen, Norway), 06-10-2016 16:47
My quest ended in glitch - Crime Cities
Ok map I guess. I like the work you have made with all the different sequence depending on what town discovers them. It gives the map mor replay value. Dough, the start was brutal, with litle or no resources.

I did not understand the reason to remove TP. Since the distance between everything takes much micro, it goes of the cost of having fun. It could at least be opened to every player at a certain time or after a certain dificult battle. The underground fight vs 500 Archangels or Arch Devils could at least give you more than the "kinda worthless artifact "Power of the Dragonfather" It's a ok artifact to have, but it takes up so many rooms in your inventory to be good, also if you can defeat that amount of enemies, you don't need the armor.

I did not finish the map, becasue a glitch came after 4 or 5 month. Blue froze. Dough I had taken nearly all underground and the Dragonfather artifact. So much micro could have been avoided. You have 8 heroes where 1 is your main and continue on, and the rest must be microed to give either support or moving defences around to the captured towns.

Author: kokophe (France), 19-03-2016 19:29
Boring map - Crime Cities
This map is not fun

Author: HardstyleZilink (Saskatoon), 01-10-2014 07:19
Awesome Map except...
lots of glitches :/ won't go through them all but from comments I can see that there are other problems I have not yet encountered! all in all good map keep working hard on it and... yeah

Author: mtor (Modiin, Israel), 10-08-2014 08:17
Excellent game, in spite of stuck
Excellent game, in spite of stuck.
Thanks to the Author.

Author: mtor (Modiin, Israel), 06-08-2014 17:01
The game stuck on purple turn
The game stuck on purple turn.
Is it possible to do something???

Thanks.

Author: Nostalgic (Lubljana, Slovenia), 13-04-2014 23:29
Any more maps like this?
Map is great, i love different stories for different player positions.

/spoiler/bug
I can't seem to be able to rescue one particular hero *khm*Gelu*khm* since i cant move on prison tile.

Nostalgic writes:
13-04-2014 23:32

Truth

Had the same problem with prison containing conflux hero. Had to load some backup save and rush to get there first myself.

Kost (Lviv, Ukraine) writes:
16-01-2017 01:10

quite not - Crime Cities

you just have to use Fly or Dimension door and come to it from south-west

Author: Koshak (Sacramento, USA), 03-04-2014 04:54 Like
Great map
Despite of all the complains, the map is wonderful and playable. Yes, purble can't deside where to go after he releaces the prisoner, but I went back and didn't let him, and took his DD scroll.

And thanks for that huge pile of gold, it did make game more fun (I won't tell where it is though). It was a good treat. MORE GAMES LIKE THAT please. Thanks.

Author: alukim (Slovakia), 03-03-2014 21:15
The Game bug
the game has a bug once purple player (com) releases the hero from the prison. His turn never ends..

Nostalgic writes:
13-04-2014 23:33

I meant to respond to alukim(Slovakia)

Author: MiuMiu (Faraway, Kingdom), 22-02-2014 17:59
a player's feedback
+ good for somewhat experienced players. Just like it was mentioned earlier, lack of some resources at the beginning poses a much greater challenge if you play it on Impossible.
+ Good map design, the action develops really fast and players are easily connected to each other, yet starting positions are somewhat secluded that you have the time to prepare
+ storyline

- fly/DD availability. To make it even worse, some artifacts granting these spells are accessible from an earlier game (just kill lots of level 5 in one location). I can't really understand the justification of turning off town portal/water walk, yet leave DD/fly on.
- Some minor map bugs (like that +6 Behemoth event)

Author: Excuse Me (Sosnowiec, Poland), 13-02-2014 15:22
Cool map, but...
Nice map but there are several bugs that ruin the whole scenario :/
Every day I get 30+ behemoths :/
Events should be fixed :)

Kingpin (Poland) writes:
13-02-2014 20:15

f

Gdzie ten bug z behemotami jest?

doomer writes:
15-02-2014 01:32

bug location

70x74

Author: kashalot, 13-02-2014 02:17 Like
nice
very good gameplaying

Author: Kingpin (Poland), 12-02-2014 15:27
Great multiplayer map
Clearly, a lot of good work has gone into this masterpiece. Every fraction has its own story and a different way of playing. Action starts early, but the game will take long to complete. Relative resource scarcity will test your resource management skills, and if you play on impossible mode, the computers actually pose a challenge. Lots of seer's huts and towns to capture - what more could you ask for?

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy