Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Author: We love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 21-04-2024 16:52

A - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Can I apply for beta testing :D more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 16:40

Ahoj, není vůbec zač. Hrál jsem verzi 1.5, protože už jsem to měl delší dobu uložený v PC, a nějak mě nenapadlo se před začátkem hraní kouknout, jestli nevyšel update. Ale na hratelnost to vliv nemělo, s tím žádný problém nebyl. Co mi problém dělalo byl samozřejmě začátek, ten jsem opakoval asi 5x, more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 16:07

thx - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Čau Morty, díky za lajk:) Jsem rád, že se mapa líbila. Jakou jsi hrál verzi? Předpokládám, že 1.8. Měl jsi někde problém něco najít nebo bylo něco zcela nelogického? Pokračování je téměř hotové, nyní se testuje. more...

Author: 32167 , 21-04-2024 13:54

:) - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

There are many great mapmakers on the site. And the author of this map is definitely one of them. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about From the depths of hell - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map From the depths of hell - heroes 3 mapsDownload map From the depths of hell - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> From the depths of hell

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

People on an island wake up to an earthquake. A portal from the depths of hell has appeared in the middle of the land. Will Kuttans and his people resist the incoming demons and close the portal?
Recommended difficulty: Impossible
Recommended starting bonus: Artifact

Added: 16-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Колесо Времени | Враги Сукина | Колесо Времени | 12 December final

Author: Pawel (Poland), 04-11-2023 01:01
Great map! - From the depths of hell
Great map.
Blinding is key.
The last battle too easy :/, as you can gather troops at ease.

Author: Max (Bulgaria), 18-04-2023 21:10
Tips for "From the depths of hell" - From the depths of hell
So first i want to say how great this map was and how much i loved it. As a kinda new player to the game i lost 4 times but finnaly got to the end. Some tips i can recomend are.
1 Week: Go to the woodmill and then go and colect the ore warehouse. Something i found out works is going and going trought the dragon flies on week 1 after you colected the ore and buy some crewman. The most important thing is to build a citadel week 1 or you are not gonna get trought it. DONT FORGET everytime you see a raly flag or a fountain take it and walk mostly on roads.
2Week: I took the genies in the lamp killed the hydra so i can take the boots and went to take the seadogs from the northeastern end of the map. Its preety ez with the genies. Its good if you are able to upgrade them ones in your town, and the fight is preety ez.
3Week: WERY IMPORTANT: You need to learn the blind spell with the eagle eye, retry the fight as many times as it takes couse without the blind week 4 and 5 are imposible in my opinion. Take the Nix forts at the top of the map and get to the library.
Week4: Something i did was wait for the behemot to enter the gate, couse the catapult is always breaking your gate first and blind him there. That way the entire enemy army bugs and stays outside the walls. They dont even try to get in after the walls are broken. That makes the fight the eaziest of them all and its good to have 0 casualtties here.
Week5: Kinda hard of a fight, its mega important to have the anti lightning chain neclace or Solmir will eat trought your entire army.
Week6: The most important week. I won the battle trought earth elementals and force field AKA (the most broken spell this map)
The finnal boss is eazy so no guide for there.
Hope this hleped someone couse i had troubles with the map:)

Author: ZlyMartin, 13-11-2022 13:18 Like
Great map real hardcore players - From the depths of hell
This map will push your skills to the limits. In order to win you need to cleverly use every aspect of the Heroes 3 (e.g. leaving the army at mines, step into mine instead of swamp fields, spells you normally do not use, ...)

Author: Passenger (Taiwan), 29-11-2021 19:32
The tips you need to know - From the depths of hell
1.You can learn blind spell from wave3 and 5, and you'll need it on wave6. Redo the fights if you missed it.

2.Stock all the ranged army in the wood shop before wave5 and take the fight with nix and some 1 stack nymphs with earth elemental spam.

3.You'll need Master genie to cheese the ancient Behemoth on wave4 and the neutral before the two-way gate.

Author: Dan (United States), 11-03-2021 08:31
Love this map - From the depths of hell
But I cant get past the week 6 dragons. Right now I'm not even close. Yes, a big sea dog stack could make short work of a few rust/crystal dragons, but without tactics I cant get them protected to even take a ranged shot.

The Earth Elemental stacks is an interesting strategy. That must be the only way. I'm going to have to start over to get a formidable enough army to take out those 400 earth elementals though.

Author: Paider (Omaha), 14-01-2021 16:24
S-size maps sucks (but not this one :P) - From the depths of hell
Cool map, quite challenging, had to re-do few fights. I never liked S size maps, but this one proved me wrong. Good job!

Author: Kostello (Russia), 29-10-2020 15:08 Like
From the depths of hell - From the depths of hell
The best map I ever played. @Molski did you make any more maps?

Author: Abundant (VT,Bulgaria), 18-08-2019 07:33
Unbiased opinion about the map - From the depths of hell
An experienced H3 player here, and this map was too good. Needed several restarts to do it. Won't spoil any of the fun for you by saying how I did it, but the map is definitely worth it. And this is probably the only instance in the whole game that I see the Eagle Eye skill as useful. Thank you @Molski for the amazing map.

Author: JB (France), 26-06-2019 02:57
Slaying the Demon Lord - From the depths of hell
I've did it after two try. The first, i was unable to win the last fight versus the Demon Lord. The second, i've beat him with Earth Magic (but without Earth Elemantals and Slow) + groups of one Wraiths to drain his mana (to prevent Fire Elementals flooding)and the heavy tanking of Nixs.
Great Map!
Slaying the Demon Lord - From the depths of hell

Author: forget (Elblag, Poland), 03-01-2019 16:23
Nice map! - From the depths of hell
Great job with this map. I managed to survive until dragon wave. Still i think I did quite right without even basic earth magic (bad luck i guess). After Solmyr I have around 50 sea dogs and 5 nix.

Probably there is a problem with expert tactic skill, don't work at all. Maybe map problem or hota 1.5.4.

Author: SparrowJacek, 20-02-2017 03:28
Any chance for new map? - From the depths of hell
Hi Molski, is there any chance of getting similar map, as you've mentioned 2 years ago? This one was just perfect! Great balance and tactical challenges never before seen in HoMM :D I really loved how I had to calculate all my resources and movement points.

I see that new version doesn't have ancient lamp, which makes it even harder, I'll have to try it another time for djinnis are extremely helpful during first weeks.

Btw if you make another map like that(please, do! :D ), I think you should use more melee oriented castle type, like inferno(fighting against allied forces of good) or maybe Stronghold(probably without cyclops). Rampart is also good when it comes to tactics - unicorn aura against casters and dendroids' entangle for some units.

Author: Blade (Bydgoszcz, Poland), 07-02-2017 21:41
Nightmare - From the depths of hell
Come on, is this map doable at all? I just don't believe (sorry for saying this), I DON'T BELIEVE you can pass it or even go through the second wave. Actually, it's a miracle if you are able even to survive the first attack. Let's see: before the first battle I usually have 14 halberdiers, 4 sharpshooters, 25 crew mates and 2 pirates. Seriously? Against 60 imps, 40 familiars and 10 hellhounds? No way... and I don't even have a fort (sorry for any possible bad names of the objects, I didn't play the English version). I wish somebody recorded this map playthrough and put it on youtube. Or at least pu some screens from his/her game. I just cannot imagine myself winning this scenario :( A stopped counting the number of restarts...no progress.

Blade (Bydgoszcz, Poland) writes:
08-02-2017 21:05

:( - From the depths of hell

Please, give me some advice. It's really annoying. Today I decided to start anew. And the same story. I cannot even advance to the second week (sic!). The best score I had was when the enemy was left with two hellhounds (I lost it anyway...) Somebody said that the first two weeks are crucial but...come on, what should I do to be able to defend myself? Please, help me. I am desperate. It's the first map downloaded that I cannot finish.

SparrowJacek writes:
20-02-2017 01:04

SparrowJacek - From the depths of hell

This map is doable, in fact I managed to beat it 2 times without too much of an effort, but it's one of the best maps I've played.

Here is a screenshot from 7'th day. I built fort and citadel. https://postimg.org/ image/kmadg6ae5/
Mainly it's like that:
1'st day kill gnolls, get sawmill and logistics from scholar, this is the most important thing to do(or you won't have enough wood).
Also don't forget that you use more movement points if you take resources from diagonal. Use Rally flag each time you can and enter warehouse of ore/war machine factory to use less movement points(else you have to move through swamp with huge penalty).

Author: Viktor Sheva (Ukraine, Nikolaev), 27-11-2016 19:46
Strategy - From the depths of hell
Hi Molski! First of all 0- thank you for the great map! Nice idea and very challenging. I started playing Small maps in HOTA one by one and so far completed 4 or 5 without any troubles but this got me stuck. I always play on Impossible, but this map even after 2 replays I still cannot win.

On my first try I got to Solmyr and even though I defeated him he killed almost all my troops. On the second try I did much better with my troops before Solmyr and made sure I have the "Pendant of Negativitys" artifact to block Chain Lightning.
On my third try I had most of my troops saved, good artifacts and skills. No matter how good I was on my 2nd and 3rd try, the next Hero with dragons (after Solmyr) kills me. I have 141+ Sea Dogs, 22 Nixs, 10 Sharpshooters, 27 Sorceresses and 117 Seamen. I have Force Field and Blind spells. But her dragons just rush into the castle and 3 stacks of dragons are inside the castle on the first turn blocking all my shooters. My tactics skill doesn't work.

She is just stronger, with a lot of quick units and no chance for me to slow them down or block on the first turn. What am I missing? On one of the runs I saw there is a Slow spell but I don't think it will help, half of the will be immune. My guess is that I need to have Genes for this battle, but again, all of the dragons are faster, so they go before me even with Genes. Is there some artifact I am missing which will give me the first turn?

I saw below you wrote that you need to have 30 Nixes for this battle, but I cannot see it helping me. I have 22, having 8 more will not make any difference.

Any advice please? And thank you for the great map again! :)

Viktor Sheva (Ukraine, Nikolaev) writes:
19-12-2016 22:19

I figured it - From the depths of hell

I actually figured it and completed the map. There is a Summon Earth Elements spell on the South East island. And there is a Slow spell on the South West island. Having those you can minimize your losses with the last incoming demon (after like 20 replays of course :) and then go and kill the last demon in the underground. For that the Earth Elements are crucial. You need to make sure you have at least 18-20 Spell Power and Knowledge, because the enemy has that and summons Fire Elements. So you need to be even with that to win. You need to summon 80 elements on each cast.

That's how I won it with the last action point on the last day :) Not sure that is the only strategy, but that's what let me win. I replayed the map from start 3-4 times but between those I probably did around 500 reloads :)

I will definitely remember this map, Molski! Thank you for making it so great!

Author: Homura, 11-05-2015 06:15
Good Map!
Hi Molski, I want to thank you for this map! I don't agree with the opinion that the difficulty of the map is decreasing. I think for players having much experience, the starting strategy is clear, so it's easy to start. For me, the challenging part is how to reduce the loss of my seadogs and Nix warriors into minimum when fighting against that demon with dragons. I tried that part several times and finally got a good result^^ I finished the map today, and think the goal should be: to have 30+ Nix warriors and 100+ seadogs before the last battle. Then, you can win. My favorite part of the map is "you shall always think how to make the best of the 7 days before the next attack, and there are many ways to do that, depending on the player". Moreover, you didn't use very big numbers in the map. I don't like the way that every battle is set in thousands or 10 thousands. I like your "tiny" design. Overall, thank you for putting lots of thoughts into the map. I give it 9 points.

molski (Poland) writes:
12-05-2015 12:59

Re: Good Map!

Thanks for your feedback Homura, I'm enjoying every single reply to this map. Glad you liked the "tiny design" and the map concept overall, because when making this map I wanted to do something unique and give a breath of fresh air by putting players in a novel environment.

This map has been updated for 1.3.8 patch and the difficulty increased a bit (eg. slightly bigger stack sizes), so you might find it a bit harder than Mark, who played the older version.
As the map creator, I wouldn't say it is too hard though, there are like 2-3 things you should do during battles with outnumbering enemies to ensure the victories.

I also don't quite understand why people are still downloading this map - it's the same one as in 1.3.8 version.

By the way, if I wanted to make another map following this map's style (castle defense), what type of main castle would you prefer? I'll consider all opinions.

Homura writes:
15-05-2015 07:30

Good Map!

Rampart? That's the very first one coming to my mind. I learned different castle defense strategies myself via playing rampart years ago. I mean Rampart doesn't have creature with "shortcut" specialty like the Sea Dog, but its creatures are pretty strong overall and are suitable for defense. Usually when I'm playing Rampart as a defender, I have confidence in my troops, and can have fun after the battle finished. Yeah, that's just my a little bit advice.

I didn't download the map. I directly played it in the 1.3.8 version. As for your confusion, I guess it's probably because there are always people who are "careless" . They just don't notice that this map is already officially included. Oh, I've seen many people of that type in life.

Keep up your good work, molski.

Evgeny writes:
22-05-2015 12:24

help

Tricks for prompt passage of this card. wave 2 month I can not pass, the enemy castle forota otkuryvaet immediately and can not kill monsters. What troops should already be at this stage?

Author: Mark (Netherlands), 26-04-2015 13:56
Some advice.....
North of the castle is a shrine which offers the spell 'mirror force'. If you acquire this after the first battle you can use it to block the ways when the hellhounds try to enter the castle..... Make sure you have a faster unit in your army then them (either by spells or other way).

Also make sure you recruit sharpshooters from the dwelling to the west.....

Author: Str8outta, 26-04-2015 13:28
Some guidance
I like the originality of the map and the fact that it's very challenging. I have downloaded it before but never gotten around to play it but as it was added to HotA just yesterday I decided to try it out instantly.

For someone who doesn't have a lot of experience in playing Heroes 3 on this kind of level I could use some guidance. I can't get past the second week. No matter if I have the Castle fully upgraded Fiona's ballista will take out the castle walls and have his Cerberi and Hell hounds destroy my forces. I've tried getting force field as well to use as a barrier but they only last for two rounds.

Maybe I'm too bad at the game for this map lol but I was wondering if you as the map maker or anyone else for that matter might have some tips and tricks for me in how to deal with Fiona?

Author: Deferatto, 23-04-2015 22:26 Like
HotA Crew
Hello, Molski.
We, the HotA Crew like your map called "From the depths of Hell" very much and plan on adding it to the next version of HotA as one of official maps. Your name will be mentioned in game's credits as an author. Are you all right with that?

molski (Poland) writes:
24-04-2015 15:16

Re:

Hey Deferatto,
thanks for the kind words.
I understand that if my map became official, the information about authorship should be removed from map description. I am fine with that, although this map version has few bugs and things to be improved (quest guard messages, ugly underground design).
If you would like to use it, I could send you a newer, updated version. Or, try to make admin update the map on this website.

Deferatto writes:
24-04-2015 16:21

HotA Crew

I guess it's better to send me new version on e-mail.
alteregowin@gmail.co m

Deferatto writes:
24-04-2015 17:03

HotA Crew

By the way, I forgot to say that new version of HotA wil appear today. So it's better to send map to me today if it's possible

Author: Mark (Netherlands), 14-04-2015 22:34
Amusing but not perfect
Hello, I'll try to write a fair review.

The amount of challenging maps for HOTA on this website is tiny, but at least this one is original.

Played the map on impossible with artifact as bonus (as was recommended).

In the beginning your choices are important, one mistake and the first army will cost you too much units. However if you manage to build an citadel on time it is really easy. This is where the map loses it's challenging part.

The map is clear in what needs to happen. But the first few waves lack ranging/flying units and are too easily protected (using block via blind or force field).

Even when a demon shows up with dragons, the sea dogs make short work of them because of their specialty.

I like how you gave eagle eye an important part of the map, but I learned only 1 spell trough the whole game, bad luck i guess, but did not need it anyway.

The idea is fun, but the difficulty of the map becomes more easy as you proceed which is dissapointing. Still amusing to play!

A 7 from me. (would be 7.5 if i could give it)

molski (Poland) writes:
16-04-2015 16:40

Re: Amusing but not perfect

Hey, thanks for your input.

I have to agree with all you said, especially the difficulty dropping as the time progresses - I myself have finished the map with one stack of about 40 Nix Warriors, which is kinda a lot. I will keep that in mind and try to properly adjust the difficulty in the later stages in my next map.

Nevertheless, I am glad my map was amusing and I hope you'll like the next one.

Author: molski (Poznan, Poland), 17-03-2015 03:25
Re: ...
Thanks for the initial review (I'm the map creator), I'm glad you see the map the way I wanted it to be perceived!
I should also write some extra clarification here for those who are interested: the map idea is simple: in the end of each week, an enemy hero comes out of the portal and attacks our city. We need to defend our city for 6 weeks (fend off 6 waves). The things are complicated by the fact that we start without any resources and our town isn't developed at all, so to win the scenario we are supposed to explore the island during the week and return in time to the town to defend it on each 7th day. Otherwise, we will lose the town and the game. After six weeks, we can go into the portal and try to capture the Inferno castle (aka Hells Depths). This will stop the demons from invading our lands and disable Demon Lord from defeating us.

I'm being honest now - the map is headed towards those who like challenges and love to tryhard - it's definitely not an easy map and it can require lots of repeats to get it right but I assure you it's possible to win it and I hope it will leave you with some sense of achievement.

If anyone needs some information regarding the map, you can comment here and I'll try to reply.

Author: RedBlupi (Gdansk, Poland), 16-03-2015 20:06
Great map!
At first, when I saw the minimap for this one, I was like "What the heck? The overground looks sane, but what is the underground even supposed to be?"
But, then, I thought that there must be some kind of method to the madness - and downloaded the map out of curiosity. And I was proven right - the method of dispensing the enemy waves is indeed ingenious, and the overall theme of a peaceful village being suddenly invaded by demons and having to defend is really original.
All in all, it's a superb map - I haven't finished it as of yet, because I seem to be developing a serious HoMM3 addiction which I'm trying to fight, but even now I like it very much,

Str8outta writes:
26-04-2015 15:16

Thanks

Thanks I got the sharpshooters during the first week and they helped me a lot in the first wave. I'll try to get mirror force and see if that can do the trick for me

molski (Poland) writes:
26-04-2015 17:39

Re:

Hey Str8outta! Thanks for your input - I'm really curious to know what other players are facing when playing this map. Make sure you play the map version included in the 1.3.8 patch instead of the one available on this site.

A tip from me: if catapult destroys your walls, try to put units inside the holes. Even a single stack of 1 unit can give you a turn more of time.

Str8outta writes:
30-04-2015 01:44

Re:

Thanks for the advice guys. Molski, it's a great map. Very hard for me though. I'm at the end of week 4 now but I'm completely baffled lol. Nymus destroys me like nothing. Her first ballista turn always destroys my gate and even using units to get me more turns will not be enough. I don't even kill half of her troop before they're all inside my castle.

And force field only blocks two hexes so when the behemoths are standing in front of the gate force field is completely useless.

I have saved right at the beginning of week 4. I get a few nixes which doesn't really help me since I need shooters. I get about 50 pirates and only 4 sharpshooters. Did I get past the first few weeks and waves with too little left perhaps?

Some more advice would be appreciated. Even though I'm struggling with the map I'm enjoying the challenge a lot. :-)

molski (Poland) writes:
30-04-2015 02:38

Re:

It's really hard to say out of blue what you could be doing wrong..

It is possible to survive first 3 weeks with minimal troop loses, by the time Nymus comes it is expected of you to have the Sea Wolves already and there should be like 60 or more of them - this way they can take out the Behemots pretty fast and pretty much everything else.

Of course, always remember to get rid of the Cyclopses fast (especially that there isn't an absurd amount of them), before they can do any and destroy even more walls.

If you want Force Field to have 3 hexes, you should have at least advanced level of earth magic. Putting it behind the gate can stop the units for a while. If you get lucky, you can get Blind with Eagle Eye, although it isn't much harder without it.
Given that there is a scholar on the west (guarded by Earth Elementals, who can be defeated early), getting it to advanced level shouldn't be a matter of luck.

Str8outta writes:
30-04-2015 03:58

Re:

An hour of playing and I beat both Nymus and Solmyr. Looks like I was rushing to get advice when all it took was a fair number of replays until I got it right.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy