Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:27

Thanks! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Good to know! I will work on some fixes when I get more feedback so I can upload it all at once. What places were unreachable? I thought I blocked off that tower correctly but I guess not! more...

Author: Al (Canada), 18-04-2024 17:53

Great map - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

Awesome map! 10/10 would recommend more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 17:52

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 14:52

Thank you! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

What an amazing map.

The only regret is that I never found out what lied behind the (in my case) Hordes of Crystal dragons that probably guarded some treasure related to the tents.

No one really had the army to defeat then, either because they were to many, WOGification or just the fact that
more...

Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Chaser - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Chaser - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Chaser - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Chaser

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods + Era

Strike down BOSS and CHASER.

Added: 04-05-2017

Heroes 3 maps: The Dragon Isles | World Crisis 2009 | The contest of faith | Necrophilic Rally

| 1-30 | 31-45 |

Author: gill (Bulgaria), 27-08-2021 15:18
Creature transformer problem - Chaser
Hello,
I have a problem with the creature transformer above Hydra castle - the units don't transform, but takes my money and recourses after the process. Any ideas?
I'm using Era 3.8.10 HD version, if it matters....

Author: gill (Bulgaria), 27-08-2021 13:27
Hello,
I have a problem with the creature transformer above Hydra castle - the units don't transform, but takes my money and recourses after the process. Any ideas?
I'm using Era 3.8.10 HD version, if it matters....

VALERY writes:
27-08-2021 14:25

+ - Chaser

I never tested this map with ERA 3, transformer worked just well in Era 2. I will look into when I have time.

VALERY writes:
27-08-2021 14:33

+ - Chaser

Can you send me a save? I have Era 3 installed

gill (Bulgaria) writes:
27-08-2021 15:28

Save here: https://easyupload.io/t3wwm1

VALERY writes:
27-08-2021 20:03

+ - Chaser

I sent you the new script by email

Ken writes:
16-08-2022 09:23

ERA3 ver. - Chaser

Can I get ERA3 version? I have the same problem of Altar transformation :(

Author: Adam (Hungary), 07-03-2020 16:25
game crash when loading autosave - Chaser
Hi guys,

i try to play with this map, but i have 2 problem with it.

1. when reload the previously saved games then the game crashed
save game upload: https://easyupload.i o/yvj5u5
crash logs upload:
https://easyupload.i o/da7kf5

2. Replay battle icon is missing after the quick battle see the attached pics
game crash when loading autosave - Chaser

Author: Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania), 14-02-2019 19:36
Commander - Chaser
Is there a possibility to switch commander's attack from range to melee?

Valery writes:
14-02-2019 21:32

+ - Chaser

Yes of course.Right click on the defend icon (bottom right) then select attack

Author: thanh (hai phong), 24-01-2018 12:51
this map is so hard! - Chaser
the ambush b4 the 1st monolith one way is so strong. And even after that, the dragon cave provides fights with 500 8th lvl creatures, too much. Idk if edrich uses disguise or not and havent tought him regarding the walkthrough but if he doesnt his army is much less than most neutrals/events.

Valery writes:
24-01-2018 13:07

+ - Chaser

No, is not that hard. Your commander should have death stare, that means one hit death. Then the cave with high level creatures is not for early game obviously, first you must get abilities on your main army (no retal, attack twice, attack all around) then you will be able to do that cave in quick combat.

Author: hiep (Ha Noi), 12-04-2016 15:35
boss - Chaser
Can someone upload a save file before fighting Boss?

Author: hiep (Ha Noi), 07-04-2016 17:32
valeska - Chaser
How can i get her tp to rampart town? I use tp but only able to get to castle because she has no earth magic.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
07-04-2016 17:59

+ - Chaser

Look for hidden paths, behind the first utopia you meet (rampart) there is a seer hut giving earth for valeska. So I think she must first get water walk then go to this seer.

Author: hiep (Ha Noi), 02-04-2016 18:19
forgetfulness - Chaser
forgetfulness does not affect first Orge leader (the fight before first one way monolith). How do i kill him?

02-04-2016 18:22

+ - Chaser

Death stare from commander. But I don't recall forgetfulness not working, can post a save?

hiep (Ha Noi) writes:
03-04-2016 02:40

orge leader - Chaser

https://mega.nz/#!mZ xEwKyB!yfnE5YkBCkrwU 1SJ36B2UHcDNRo6PWz27 HzmKYMh5dI
thanks for helping :D

hiep (Ha Noi) writes:
03-04-2016 02:46

chaser - Chaser

Damn i forgot to melee attack him to activate death stare. Btw how to disable range attack?

03-04-2016 03:19

+ - Chaser

ok I looked at the map, near your starting town you have a scholar on left. He is giving water magic, and you must visit him BEFORE you got all 8 skills, otherwise he will give primary stat. To have forgetfulness work you need water magic, without it enemy still can shot.

I am sorry, is not my map, just translated it. is a hard map where you must complete all actions in the order the author wanted. And sometimes it can kill the game if you don't.

So either you get death stare, or restart and get water magic. Or both.

Author: orcun (turkey), 09-10-2015 21:35 Like
hero - Chaser
I cleared most of the map just with hero and henchman, killed chaser and cleared the upper world except for the northeast side. It was not so hard I just used the archer to train 3 days but the main hero defeated almost everything in the map but now the fights take too much time so I give up. I could not take archery though when I use market of time and commander artefacts the skills just shift and a hidden skill replaces another. Anyway why are we using a bug to take the skills that are supposed to be taken for this map :)

orcun (turkey) writes:
12-10-2015 16:14

hero - Chaser

There is a mod called secondary skills scrooling, so that was the problem

Valery writes:
12-10-2015 20:48

+ - Chaser

Yep, don't use that mod if you want extra skills.

Author: Vit (Russia), 04-09-2015 15:57
My screenshot - Chaser
Unfortunately in my case it is. And I suppose this is work of some extra plugin, but I don't know where to dig.
My screenshot - Chaser

Author: Valery, 04-09-2015 14:10
+ - Chaser
Town portal isn't level 5 spell.

Author: Vit (Russia), 04-09-2015 13:56
Town portal spell - Chaser
Hi, I've released Kyrre and he learnt an expert scholar. Now the problem in my case is Kyrre can't teach town portal to Jill because the spell has 5th level, and expert scholar can only teach up to 4th level spells.
Playing wog + era version. Please help anybody.

Valery writes:
04-09-2015 16:02

+ - Chaser

I have no idea what 3rd party mods you use there, but is definitely wrong. I don't use HD mod, maybe there is some feature from it which sets town portal to level 5? Please run a test on some empty map, give TP to your hero and check with and without HD mod.

Because as it is now, you can't finish this map.

Valery writes:
04-09-2015 16:10

+ - Chaser

Are you using Remagic mod, made by Algor? This is the only mod I know which sets tp to level 5.

Vit (Russia) writes:
04-09-2015 16:57

Thanks! - Chaser

Valery, thanks for advice. Indeed I've found the mod Remagic and disabled it. Now in new games it's all OK with spell book. Unfotunately I have to restart Chaser :(

Valery writes:
04-09-2015 18:08

+ - Chaser

In mod readme.txt it is specified which mods are compatible and which I recommend. (you will need Overflow fix anyway- for negative exp bug)

Andrey (Ukraine) writes:
11-10-2020 21:43

Scholar - Chaser

How Kyrre learnt scholar?

Author: Wicker, 20-07-2015 23:46
Freeze - Chaser
On 5.1.1 game freezes on enemys turn, has anyone same bug?

21-07-2015 11:15

no - Chaser

It shouldn't, but sometimes it just happens. Can you send me a save please, I will investigate, find the source then I fix your save.

Wicker writes:
21-07-2015 11:26

Freeze - Chaser

I already started again, so unfortunately no save, but i will keep it for you if it happends again :)

Author: Wicker, 19-07-2015 00:40
Question - Chaser
Hi, i started playing this map and upgrading GB dmg. I just want to ask is there some kind of limit to the upgrades? i have like 1600 dmg at behemots and cant upgrade it further. Thanks for reply.

19-07-2015 11:34

no - Chaser

I don't think there is a cap, but don't remember well. Why can't upgrade anymore, what it says?

Wicker writes:
20-07-2015 13:05

Reply - Chaser

It says nothing, i upgrade as usual but dmg stays on same value.

Author: Adam, 20-06-2015 19:14
Abandoned Cabin
Thanks for the previous help Sal!:)

i have another question:) What does the Abandoned Cabin do ? i slect the creature and the town type, but it seems nothing happened:/

20-06-2015 20:13

oo

To tell the truth, I forgot what it did but it was really not worth using. I think it changed the creature faction (will see when open creature screen, look at town behind).

I never used it.

Adam writes:
20-06-2015 20:57

best creature in the mid-, endgame

thank you:)
i'm in M3W4D5, using Lord ot thunder (with offense spec hero), I think the LoT is better in early game with force field!
I upgarade GB(dmg and speed) so my question is, what creature is the best in the mid- , endgame?
Or do i have to restart the map, because tha archery spec hero the best( most effective) ?

Adam writes:
20-06-2015 20:59

caste rebuilding

sorry another Q :)

i didn't rebuild any town, what is the perfect timing for do that? and what kind of town type ?

20-06-2015 21:43

(*)(*)

I usually play with supreme archangels because they resurrect faster things. But you can try other variants, of course build towns to match the creature you use. Archery will not be bad when having 1 million lyches )

Author: Phoenix (hn), 16-05-2015 14:45
Bug ?
I think Hero Fiona is bug of this map, with her if i want, i can farm 100k Supreme ArchAngel in 1 day , so everything is so easy =.=!

16-05-2015 14:56

farm

how that, farm?

Phoenix (hn) writes:
16-05-2015 19:08

Fiona

Yeah, when i use fiona attack, she always recieve 1/4 of total numbers monster, so with cave of dragon u can farm unlimited SAA :)

16-05-2015 19:34

s

Ah I see, stupid commander feature. Anyway, you are supposed to join them with diplomacy, if you fight you will get less.

Author: Phoenix (hn), 15-05-2015 19:49
Dragon
How to get dragon castle ? I cant find angel wing to unlock the gate @.@. And wait for 500 Crystal, azure .. dragons to capture in Holy temple are so long !!!

15-05-2015 20:15

joke

i think the author made a joke there, you don't need to pass that quest guard, if you cast water walk you can pass nearby

15-05-2015 20:16

ah

ah you mean the dragon town. You need to go in the well you meet when you get out from your first area. First the well killed you, but later you talk to a peasant near the dungeon castle and they say the beast in the well is dead now. So is safe to enter. The well will teleport you to dragon castle area.

Phoenix (hn) writes:
16-05-2015 14:18

Dragon castle

I did talk to him it's not work =.= Always say this !

Dragon castle

Phoenix (hn) writes:
16-05-2015 14:25

:)

Ehh i just completed this mission =.= ! I'll finish this map soon :))

Author: Phoenix (hn), 09-05-2015 19:23
Bug ??
I found the Grail in well nearly Wicth castle, and i used it for conflux castle to learn all spell, then i can do anything so easy =.=. btw now i'm having combo atifarct and just capture giant tower !!

09-05-2015 20:07

grail

There are no obelisks on the map, grail should not be available. Obviously a bug, don't use it please.

Phoenix (hn) writes:
10-05-2015 20:35

:)

Sure !! and how to find Remove Obstacle spell ?

Phoenix (hn) writes:
10-05-2015 20:39

ZZ

Nvm i just found it =.=!

Author: Manu (Paris,France), 07-05-2015 18:32
axe of ferocity
Hi, mAybe a stupid question. But where can i find axe of ferocity? Should i have it with me when i start the game. If yes, it's not the case for me. Or could you tell me where to find it and i can start :-)

07-05-2015 18:39

axe

It is 4 steps left side from your starting town. Actually if you have your eyes opened when you play, it is impossible to miss it, behind the shrine :)

Always press "V" key to find artifacts, resources or anything else which may be "hidden" by map decorations.

Manu (Paris,France) writes:
12-05-2015 10:28

Axe

Thanks Valery. I don't know why i didn't see that one! :-)

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 01-05-2015 19:28
force field
It is right side of Hydra town. Hidden, hover your mouse over the trees, you will find a path.

Also is much easier to get earth first week than wait for Solmyr :)

Author: Phoenix (hn), 01-05-2015 19:17
ZZ
After some times i tried, i use solmyr to rebuild conflux castle to learn it =.=, btw where is force field magic ?

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 30-04-2015 15:43
earth
You can't get earth on level up. The only way to get earth is capture the combo artifact before day 5, then disable it and exchange one of the components for earth magic from the scholar near your town. First week must be very precise.

Author: Phoenix (hn), 30-04-2015 15:33
Save
i just restart some times for learning earth magic but still not got it =.=

Author: Nick (Chel), 30-04-2015 07:33
http://ge.tt/6NLx9VF 2/v/0?c

Here is my save file

Author: cuca, 30-04-2015 05:44
saw your post
unrelated but saw your "criticism" ; of the dissapoinment of this map in its original form ie win by ghosts and you mentioned it borrowed scripts from a map called THUNK. I cant find a download anywhere, can you share a link?

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 29-04-2015 19:54
z
I need a saved game to see where you are.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 29-04-2015 19:53
save
I need a saved game to see where you are.

Author: Phoenix (hn), 29-04-2015 14:06
ZZ
Yeah in month 2 week 4 i have to capture eve town, i use comander only for all combat =.= . Tell me plz about another parts of the waepon and how to get force field :)

Author: Nick (Chel), 29-04-2015 12:30
help
Nice map but i can't find a way to move ahead. I got only one piece of a weapon and conquered all reacheble castles (with water walk) exept neutral fortress with surprise ambush. Also quest guars asks me for angel wings. What is the next?

30-04-2015 10:39

save

You see the hydra castle? Take it using force field and a ammo card. Then left from it there is green tent, well hidden behind trees, take it too. Then, left from that tent, there is a quest gate asking for the bow gem has. Go there using water walk, then defeat the wizard, then continue from there.

@cuca: you mean Thunk map or chaser opriginal?

Chaser original is on this mapsforheroes, search for chaser, both version are in.

Thunk is at celestial heavens map section.

Nick (Chel) writes:
30-04-2015 10:54

Thank you for the answer! BTW are you planning to upload some new maps?

30-04-2015 13:24

y

Yes, the empire of the world 3 has been updated for era, new events, 3 internal difficulties

Nick (Chel) writes:
06-05-2015 08:07

Do i need to release Chaser right after taking giant tower? It seems that i don't have elexir of life last component so i can't go futher. Could you give me suggestion about my next steps?

06-05-2015 13:03

n

Well, you have to release Chaser before getting all the components, but he will run a bit around, if you are smart you will take back on day 1 any towns he manage to conquer, then attack him when you are ready. He has 1000x7 phoenix so you need quite big power to defeat him.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 28-04-2015 21:43
month 2
it is not possible (or I don't have any idea how) to capture Eve town underground by month 2. Chaser is a fight month 4 the earlier.

| 1-30 | 31-45 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy