Author: Karolína (Česko), 29-03-2024 12:11

Good adventure - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I enjoy this map a lot, but I am stuck right now - I defeated Arantir and all green players, but they just keep spawning from the last town (the Ninurta-Usur). Nothing happened after I defeated Arantir, the blockage is still there, I don't know what to do. I can fly there with angelwings for in more...

Author: Solmyr , 29-03-2024 11:43

Note for SOD plugin users - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

Make sure to have the "Original Obstacles" setting enabled (so it's a checkmark), otherwise some fights become impossible! For example, the first red dragon fight against the harpy. more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Thanks for playing, glad you enjoyed it! more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hey there, thanks for playing! The border guards are a completely optional route, I don't think using instant travel will cause much of a problem. If you bypass it like that.

That being said, there's probably other instant travel issues on the map (like bypassing the tunnel guards), so
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:26

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Or sail through the blue gate, navigate through whirlwinds and there is a magical shrine with waterwalk spell. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:02

Word from an author - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

This maps plays very differently from other heroes maps as it works more like a giant puzzle, where you gain major advantage by finding tents, creating composite artifacts, completing quests and mist of the time you win by finding the grail in the end.
The movement is restricted a lot (with the exc
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:39

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Alternatively you can obtain boots of levitation from the questgiver in the top left corner of the picture. He will trade them for one titan. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:34

Wlkousz - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

To get to the angel wings you need to unlock the castle, where you can build a ship to cross water that is hidden underneath the mist. more...

Author: Ok sang , 29-03-2024 05:40

Ok - Gelu and Hota - Heroes 3 map

Ok more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:43

Great map but hard - Turns - Heroes 3 map

This is a good map. Took me several attempts before I have finally won the game. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:42

waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Use waterwalk to get to the light blue tent and you can learn the spell from a castle. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:40

So-so - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Tried this map. Wow this map is so time consuming because there are so many colored gates that you cannot pass until you find a tent. I have already won the game but didn't bother finishing off this map as it got really boring trying to get to all of the tents. Some corridors are impassable to more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 23:16

instant trip - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hello, I am playing with your map but there is a small problem.. Some areas are protected by guards with keys (red, blue, and..) The player must find the masters of the keys to be able to cross the passages.. but you left the magic instant travel (magic spell dimension door) Is this voluntary? Thank more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The 5th element - episode one - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The 5th element - episode one - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The 5th element - episode one - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The 5th element - episode one

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Four sorceresses, young masters of the four elements have been entrusted together with a great mission by the Council of the Mages. The only way to be successful if they put aside their suspiciousness against each other, cooperate and work together to solve this task.

Added: 10-04-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Arrogance (Allies) | Area 51 | Призрак удачи | Битва за кольцо

Author: Pache (Moscow, Russia), 04-10-2019 23:10 Like
Need help - The 5th element - episode one
Hi. On Aurora's route, after I take out pack of purple towns in middle of map, I give away boots of levitation and set sail. In the end of waterway there is a whirlpool, but for some reason, it doesn't transport me anywhere - it just plays sound (and swallows troops if I take off sea hat), and I stay at same place! I went to editor to check if it was just a dud, but there is another whirlpool, am I not supposed to go there?

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
05-10-2019 11:16

Whirpool - The 5th element - episode one

I had successfully finished this map 2 years ago. As I can see now I not used whirpool. I used Fly or Dimension door to get to island with Magic University.
Do you play SOD version of this map? And on SOD or Platinum (Complete) version of Heroes 3? If you play HotA or WoG, there are some other game rules. But can you give us your savegame?

Pache (Moscow, Russia) writes:
05-10-2019 15:06

Whirlpool - thanks - The 5th element - episode one

I play it on HotA, but thanks, no need, I kinda fixed it myself. I first looked up some other player on youtube to see if I was correct about whirlpool destination, and then used CE to transport Aurora to roughly same location. Bit messy, but all is fair in love and war I guess.

Author: R. (Craiova, Romania), 26-12-2017 09:45
myth - The 5th element - episode one
I gave my Sandals of the Saint and Armor of Wonder. I'm rekt and won't replay the map to finish it. I made these mistakes but the map was too easy and it was boring for me to stay an gather creatures from dwelings.

Author: rijko00, 05-08-2016 18:59
helpp - The 5th element - episode one
I make everything but i havent got the Armor Of Wonder and cant get the angelic alliance to finish the game.

Author: rijko00, 10-07-2016 21:33
Help!!! - The 5th element - episode one
where i can find the purple tent instead of that which is in the water near the red heroes.

Author: Preslly degona (Philippines), 29-05-2016 19:54
I can't finish the game, need help - The 5th element - episode one
This is the longest and challenging scenario i have ever played.

Is there any change i can finish the game, if i lost some of the artifacts needed to create the blade of the angelic alliance? I have also defeated all the enemies, and build the grail. The other question is how to get those artifacts in the underworld (bottom left)?

ArchDruid (Budapest, Hungary) writes:
30-05-2016 09:17

Blade - The 5th element - episode one

Hello!
Pleaase, pay attention to the texts. Everything is written down what will you need and what don't. If you sacrificed the Armor of Wonder, there is no other way to get one...

This map has been made somtime 12 years ago, when you had to put down all artifacts in a restricted area, what is unreachable for the player. It was necessary because of the random artifacts...
It was a bug in RoE editor I think. You can't reach those relics.
To complete this map, you really need to be smart and need to know every little trick that is allowed in H3. :)

Lizzy (New Zealand) writes:
11-12-2016 05:21

Fifth Element - The 5th element - episode one

Im too dumb to even do the first part of this map :(

ArchDruid (Budapest) writes:
12-12-2016 16:57

?? - The 5th element - episode one

Aaaand what can I do to help you with this problem? :)))

Where are you stuck? If you write down the current situation, maybe I can help you.

Author: Zealot (Bulgaria), 23-04-2016 13:06
Specials thanks to the author! - The 5th element - episode one
Perfect! Awesome! Marvelous! Glorious! This map made me happy all the time I spent to play it (2 weeks maybe). It was great pleasure to me every minute I played on this map.
I finished it on day 207 (but with many saves because of the quests I must follow).
Now it's time for ep.2 and ep.3! :) And expecting another great map from you...

30-05-2016 09:18

x - The 5th element - episode one

Oh, and please read the comments below. They may be useful.

igor writes:
24-08-2016 19:30

h3 - The 5th element - episode one

whr did u find tome of air tell me please!!! i tried everything!

Author: tobe4funas, 30-03-2016 11:49
I dont get it - The 5th element - episode one
I might be stupid but I just dont get it. I've never seen a map where you'd get 4 starting heroes and 2 of them are just supposed to sit still for like forever so I assume I missed something crucial.
Currently finished clearing peasant land with water girl, fire girl is exploring waters n stuff, dont want to fight a legion of goblins with ~30 troops, and the air girl is just sitting still since like forever. The fuck did I miss?

RoseKavalier (Canada) writes:
31-03-2016 05:17

Explore - The 5th element - episode one

As you explore with the heroes that are able to move, you'll be able to enable the others to start on their path.

Fire girl will have to lose some creatures to move forward, just take some time to hire more and use single creatures to remove retaliation. Also, cast spells!

Ignissa writes:
15-10-2017 01:35

Tome of fire - The 5th element - episode one

Where is the Tome of Fire?

Author: gee, 13-12-2015 04:20
question - The 5th element - episode one
Loved the map. Though am stuck right at the end bit where I need the air lady to dimensional travel to the area to get the titan helmet to complete the set... literally the one last thing i need to do before reaching the final goal. but that space has spawned a creature and there is no where she can land to get it. is there something i'm missing here?

ArchDruid writes:
13-12-2015 12:18

Well, it's a very unlucky thing. The only way to get the thunder helmet, is to build the grail in a Tower, to be able to see the whole map. Otherwise, the Helmet remain covered.
If a stack spwaned on the only tile, where you can Dim-door (near the helmet), there's no way to finish the game... :(

gee writes:
13-12-2015 14:25

unlucky - The 5th element - episode one

ahhh thats exactly what happened!

13-12-2015 18:16

No need for Grail - The 5th element - episode one

Don't the grail, you can DD into the shroud.

https://youtu.be/YYs k42Smf6M

Regarding spawning creatures... that's a bummer. When I played I used SAFE-SoD mod in ERA so it did not happen... it's 100% SoD but you can remove creature spawns.

Mapmaker should add an empty event at that location to prevent creature spawn.

30-05-2016 12:48

events - The 5th element - episode one

You're right, that's a good defense. But the maximum number of placable events are 200, and all of them are in use on this map.
And I didn't want to delete anything.

30-05-2016 17:19

More events - The 5th element - episode one

See this thread on HC, we found a way to break limits on objects for base SoD.

http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=42328&PID=136 6743#focus

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 05-10-2015 23:59 Like
Sod mod - The 5th element - episode one
Hmm that's exactly where I got it. I downloaded it anyway, uninstall & install new download... but it's the exact same version and no option on bottom.

Author: Valery, 05-10-2015 23:14
+ - The 5th element - episode one
oh yes old, where you got it?

http://wakeofgods.or g/mods/%5bPlatforms% 5d%20Safe%20SoD.exe

Just delete old using mod manager delete function, then install new.

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 05-10-2015 22:55 Like
SoD mod - The 5th element - episode one
Do I have an outdated version? The last 2 options don't do anything when selected with the 1&2 keys.

It's not really important though, Ctrl-C & Ctrl-V work fine.

Author: Valery, 05-10-2015 22:40
Sod mod comes with its options, you saw them. last option is "enable cheat for rush". This is a script I put inside to help me start a good game when I rushed SoD campaigns. It will enable press keys "1" and "2" to get your hero level +, then see what spells in all towns. Of course, you still have to reload before cheating -if hero is predicted with good skills- but at least you level with a press key, not by typing that nwc code again and again.

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 05-10-2015 22:35 Like
Cheating functions - The 5th element - episode one
No... ? Pray tell me how to get these goodies going.

Author: Valery, 05-10-2015 19:57
Great to hear you used sod mod. You saw that has also cheating functions to help player for rush settings (button 1 shows how your hero will level, button 2 shows all spells in towns)

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 05-10-2015 01:03 Like
Nice concept - The 5th element - episode one
I liked the four individual story parts at the start but the game becomes very easy as soon as Ignissa picks up the Tome of Fire: Armageddon your way to the Tome of Earth and then combine armies/artifacts to clear the rest of the AI heroes. The early resource management was also very nice. Skipped the Grail, can't see any reason to get it tbh.

First playthrough, finish on 344 - nothing really great. Screenshot is after capturing Conflux. One can possibly shave 3 weeks from this date.

Dimension Door is a delicate spell to give to players, you can skip several parts of the map. For instance, the quest guard (3,11,0) is easy to bypass and thus you can simply skip Aurora's line after getting the Tower area. Same with (39,68,0), I kept the Admiral's Hat because I bypassed that area entirely by using DD from Darkburrow (32,67,1).

10/10 for originality

P.S. This is the first map I complete with the SoD+HD mod in ERA. No more creature spawns :)
Nice concept - The 5th element - episode one

Valery writes:
06-10-2015 00:08

Argh, my bad, I really forgot to update it, good that you notice. Please download again, I reuploaded now the last.

You have 2 additional selections: open map view and enable cheat.

06-10-2015 00:17

Awesome! It even has the options toggled on, thanks!

Voivod (Poland) writes:
24-01-2016 19:50

I think I don't get something... - The 5th element - episode one

This map is really awesome and I'm trying to master it but there's something I think I'm missing...

You all talk about Dimension Door, Townportal etc. Those spells are turned off for me (I checked in map editor to be sure). Also someone mentioned getting a DD from a city. How's that possible if you can't build pretty much anything in them...?

And also I'm wondering how can I get Sword of Judgement without TownPortal - I can't seem to find any exit from that area...

Maybe my game setup is wrong? I'm only using the HD mod.

24-01-2016 20:44

Without spoilers... - The 5th element - episode one

Once you "complete" Ignissa's portion of the map, you will free a new hero. This hero starts with Tome of Earth and can also open a quest guard which leads you to an area with the White Keymaster's Tent and also, a spell scroll of DD.

Voivod (Poland) writes:
26-01-2016 20:03

Thanks! - The 5th element - episode one

Good to know :) I'll try that!

Author: Lyd (France), 27-09-2015 11:21
The 5th element - episode one - The 5th element - episode one
Awsome map, Thank you very much. Challenging, interesting. Please keep going on making such good maps.

Author: George K. (Athens,Greece), 22-09-2015 20:33
cannot defeat them - The 5th element - episode one
There suppose to be 2 ways to achieve victory in your map.I tried the second way to achieve victory. I tried to defeat them all.I discovered there are 3 cities on the upper right corner of the underworld.I cannot reach none of these 3 cities...I tried dimension door from different spots but its too far. I think your map needs corrections

ArchDruid writes:
23-09-2015 01:53

no need corrections - The 5th element - episode one

Hi! You can't complete the map by defeating all, because the 3 cities are completely unreachable. (Don't even know how have you discovered them, because there's no spot on the map, you can see those cities, only if you open the map in Editor or use cheats)
There is only one way to complete this, to gather all the artifacts to create Angelic Alliance.

The 3 cities are needed, because there are scripted heroes, who have to be alive, until you reach and kill them. Without those cities, they would abandon the game after a week...
The victory condition "...or defeat all enemies" is standard for every map. You can't remove it from the VC.

Author: bigcitymama (katerini,greece), 13-09-2015 20:58
twisted - The 5th element - episode one
gr8 that idea of playing with 4 different heroes ,you get a good time ,until you get "angel wings",then it gets realy boring.
but what made me mad is that the guy just finds it funny to make you play for hours just to let you discover that you shouldnt accomplish all sear quests ,cuse now you miss the artifacts you give to open the last gates.
what i did understand is that you were talking about altar of sacrifice when you said be carefull of what you give in exchange ,just couldnt imagine you could be so...but so...
anyways too bad.
also this map strongly reminds of an old mapmaker possibly alex(mostly his maps reported of unknown author) the mapmaking is exactly the same and also the presence of 4 elements)one of his maps "the way of the quenn" is one of the best ever and i strongly suggest it.
you get twisted tricks there too but not of that low kind!

Kicferk writes:
14-09-2015 18:33

Tricks - The 5th element - episode one

You are told over and over again not to give away any of essential artifacts. That is, Angelic alliance parts, tomes and orbs.

If you open the map editor, you can see for yourself what you will need ear the end.

And if yo uthink that's 'low', wait until you go to episode 3 :D

bigcitymama (katerini,greece) writes:
16-09-2015 16:39

r - The 5th element - episode one

been to episode 3 and saved dracon insteed of luna :D
trying to finish without lunas qusts is it possible ?

Kicferk writes:
16-09-2015 19:41

No luna - Jedi Story

No. You need her in several places. Dracon sadly is not the guy you need to save, and Luna has better spells anyway(tp)

Author: SnowwalkR (Swamplands), 13-09-2015 18:30 Like
Awesome map - Tome of Water - The 5th element - episode one
Excellent adventure. A very cleverly designed map, where it is vital to care for each creature. :)

But somehow Aurora did not find the Tome of Water.

Can anyone tell me where I can find it?

bigcitymama (katerini,greece) writes:
13-09-2015 21:02

tome - The 5th element - episode one

tome of water goes with the azure dragons(underworld 1-21)

SnowwalkR writes:
14-09-2015 18:32

Thanks! - The 5th element - episode one

Thank you very much. I had seen those dragons but had no need for them so left them alone. :)

Author: NoDemon, 31-08-2015 22:29
Excellent map ! - The 5th element - episode one
I really enjoyed this map,it was very interesting, challenging, the story is fun and this scenario does not include those typical fights with exaggerating numbers of tier 7 creatures that you can often find on XL maps ... Would recommend to everyone :D !

Author: Nomersi (Bulgaria), 08-08-2015 11:32
TombOfAir? - The 5th element - episode one
Is it possible to somehow loose the Tomb of Air - I mean - if it was in some hero, which escaped before the end of the battle? Checked every seers hut - still nothing? Looking with "view air" and no artifacts left on the map, except the "troll" island with teleport in the underground SW corner..Soo...Where should i found it?

Kicferk writes:
08-08-2015 18:48

Tome of air - The 5th element - episode one

Tome of air is hinted to be near the grail at least two times. There is an event in the same snow area as grail is, if you go there you will get tome authomatially.

Nomersi writes:
11-08-2015 13:16

Thanks - The 5th element - episode one

Thanks for the answer, actually I digged the grail and built it before a weeks (gametime) ago..but as I remember - my hero landed on the snow>>next day digged the grail and >>next day TP so I didn't go trough the whole snow area- maybe thatswhy I wasnt found it..
Map is great, maybe there could be a lil'more hidden passages/artefacts, and a lil bit of battle difficulties is needed! Waiting for the episode two...

Author: Kicferk, 29-07-2015 00:47 Like
Impressions - The 5th element - episode one
The map was fantastic, and I loved it.

But damn, it took so long to figure out what to do with Ignissa after I conquered the last inferno. A nice idea, though after I finally got what I need to do the map went down relatively easily.

But all in all, almost flawless design(so many troll tents), great ideas, decent level of challenge. I would love to see next episodes :)

Author: Nam, 18-06-2015 18:29
Downloading but thank you for the map!! ^^
I've been playing H3 since i was a child and it's nice to see there's still someone creating maps like this :D
Hope to see more from you ^^

Author: M2 (Japan), 15-05-2015 02:08
Advances not any more
I rescue Mogus, but his earth of tome is not include Town Portal...
Of course, I searched all seer's hut, seer's tree, and quest guard as far as possible.
I suspect two quest guard, near white keymaster tent-#1, and left of Whitestone-#2.
Their requirement is Mogus only-#1, and Aurora only-#2.
....Do not reverse?
If Aurora can cast summon boat, she can cross the water(south of Fortune keep).
But she don't have scroll...

Please help me. Do I have something wrong?

ArchDruid writes:
16-05-2015 04:43

wrong version

Maybe..
I checked what you said, and I think you started the map with Hota exe. All fast travel spells are disabled on this map (Tools/ Map specifications/ Spells)
When you play in Hota, the disabled spells won't appear in spell book, even if you have the Tome or Spellbinder's hat.

Start the map with SoD exe. It still has this little bug (well, it's not really a bug, but a fact :)

ArchDruid writes:
16-05-2015 05:02

Boots of levitation

The other thing is simple. The quest guard you talk about (I don't know where is Whitestone, because all the Towers are unnamed and get random name in the beginning) I bet is the westernmost guard in the swamps. It needs to return with boots of Levitation, not Aurora. You can find those boots behind a mountain near the green keymaster's tent (southeast from it)

M2 (Japan) writes:
16-05-2015 09:40

Great!

Thank you for the valuable information!
I'll play this scenario from the beginning...

It had to overwrite the data :P

Author: Kicferk, 05-05-2015 12:59 Like
Game version
Are you sure it is not HotA map? Because it shows every sign of being such.

ArchDruid writes:
05-05-2015 13:54

Game version

No, it's definitely a SoD map, but I checked now, and you're right. It says map version is 32, not 28. That's because I must have opnened it in Hota map editor and saved.
Thanks.
I'll upload another version. (and soon episode 2 and 3 will arrive too! :)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy