Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Author: Babak (Canada), 28-03-2024 21:15

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 28-03-2024 19:59

map - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

A good map for a fast dynamic game. more...

Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Ice Arrow - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Ice Arrow - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Ice Arrow - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Ice Arrow

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods + Era

After conquering southern Erathia, Hell Zealot plans to invade the northern kingdom. The only one who can stop him is Blue Baron - the legendary lord of Ice Tower, leader of the snow shooters. But first, he has to restore order in his own rebellious neighborhood.

Added: 01-05-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Bourgas BG | Combats | Malkoto Pise | Power of Viox

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-62 |

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 20-11-2023 03:04
One hero is broken - Ice Arrow
I played the map on ERA 2 with recommended mods, I won in 95 days - the map is just great.The problem came when I tried to hire beaten heroes - actually one hero only: Griffinheart.The bad part was that the quests related to him didn't accept the hero died; the bug was that this hero acted like an AI hero ( getting thousands of titans in fight,but having 1 for travelling).Another point is battle replay against hidden event heroes;when replaying,that hero will come with much weaker army.

Valery (France) writes:
20-11-2023 06:57

+ - Ice Arrow

From what I remember, there are two grifinheart heros, one in caps the other not. That's why it may look as confusion with quests.
As for recruiting AI heros, usually I check them all, but since this map was designed by Doc Summan and I only cleaned it from tons of worthless border guards then added some scripts, that one I may have skipped him.

Is mostly due to an original bug: if an AI hero has too big army, the game will freeze. My solution to this was to give two armies, one in fight, one to travel or sit in town. Usually the conditions are "in fight with main hero, otherwise don't add any army" but as you see, it is not always perfect, thousands of details to keep in mind then check in editor.

Author: kuk (thailand), 08-07-2023 16:24
error message - Ice Arrow
i got this message. how to resolve it
error message - Ice Arrow

Valery writes:
08-07-2023 17:27

+ - Ice Arrow

The main reason is probably that you use the Launcher for playing Era, or the Launcher rewrote all the wog scripts, making all previous WoG maps incompatible.

I am testing right now Era 3.9.5, which will be compatible with both maps and newer mods.

Author: gill (Bulgaria), 26-12-2022 19:40 Like
Angel Wings - Ice Arrow
Hello,

Is it normal to get Angel Wings from Dragon utopia at the beginning?

Regards

Valery writes:
26-12-2022 20:21

+ - Ice Arrow

Hi,

No, they are disabled in map specification. What Era version you used?

gill (Bulgaria) writes:
26-12-2022 20:48

Angel Wings - Ice Arrow

3.9.3 and some mods

Valery writes:
26-12-2022 20:54

+ - Ice Arrow

Probably one of those mods is affecting Utopias, check their descriptions.

Author: Gongwazy (Polska), 12-07-2022 18:39
Secondary skills - Ice Arrow
Hello there, author of the map said that hero can learn all secondary skills by swapping hidden one (learned from commaner's art) with any and making free slot. The problem is when I ctrl-click on experience and try to swap nothing happens, means i can't learn all skills. I use newest version of ERA 3. Can you solve it?

Valery writes:
13-07-2022 12:01

+ - Ice Arrow

Hi, can you send me your save? Email is in readme.txt
Then I will test it and see

Gongwazy (Polska) writes:
14-07-2022 16:37

re - Ice Arrow

Did you get my email?

Valery writes:
14-07-2022 17:56

+ - Ice Arrow

No, but I sent you an email, just answer to it with saved game

Author: Sinner_pl (Netherlands), 02-12-2018 13:35
Cannot hire the Commander - Ice Arrow
Well. I just checked Wog options and I even marked "Commanders must be hired", but still I cannot hire one.

Sinner_pl (Netherlands) writes:
02-12-2018 13:53

- - Ice Arrow

Ok. I resolved the problem by disabling other ERA maps in Mods Menager. Somehow it messed up Wog options for Your map. Great map!

Author: Julekan (Poland), 25-10-2018 22:52
Game freezes - Ice Arrow
This is very good map,but after defeating stone golems my game freezes and i have to restart my computer. Help!. It only freezes on this map.

Julekan (Poland) writes:
25-10-2018 22:54

PS - Ice Arrow

It happens when I'm upgrading my commander after battle.

Valery writes:
25-10-2018 23:37

+ - Ice Arrow

Can you send me a save before the battle please? I think my email is in the readme.txt file;

Julekan (Poland) writes:
26-10-2018 08:59

:( - Ice Arrow

Sorry I can't find your email. There is only mapmaker's email adress

Author: Ron (Estonia), 14-04-2018 13:56
No autosave - Ice Arrow
The map lacks autosave, which REALLY sucks, as i forget to save manually and i quit the map thanks to that.

Valery writes:
15-04-2018 00:02

+ - Ice Arrow

Actually it is a bug, autosave gets removed on second week and I have no idea what does it. I have a version where is added manually and it works. Do you want me to paste the code here (a few lines)?

Author: thanh (hai phong), 21-12-2017 20:03
bone smasher! - Ice Arrow
just killed orgemon but cant find way into bone smasher, can somebody help me?
or else just tell me how to get a purple or white tent, they just block eachother T_T

thanh (hai phong) writes:
21-12-2017 20:04

havent got red tent either! - Ice Arrow

currently I got light blue, dark blue and green tents only.

thanh (hai phong) writes:
21-12-2017 20:28

found the white tent. - Ice Arrow

So a white tent actually lies very close to the 2 1st towns I conquered underground. Cant believe I missed that path.

Author: thanh, 19-12-2017 06:41
monolith 2 ways - Ice Arrow
the monolith 2 ways at 18/14/0 doesnt work, I go into it but nothing happens.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
19-12-2017 11:14

+ - Ice Arrow

is normal, it will enable later

thanh writes:
19-12-2017 12:27

then i'm stuck again T_T - Ice Arrow

have got the light blue tent only, do I have to either kill the legions of ice ele on sea or the zounds of fairie dragons to proceed?

Author: Chris (Sofia, Bulgaria), 30-08-2017 02:28
Problem, can't start the game - Ice Arrow
Salamandre, i can not start the game, first, i load the wog settings, when map is starting, somehow messing with TEW IV, showing menu select your specialty, master of devils, MOE, etc, than a few script errors. Finally map is loading, but offer me to convert first town to inferno and Blue Baron has estates. How can i start the map?

30-08-2017 10:39

+ - Ice Arrow

In mod manager, you must have one map at once, not two. Disable tew4 and enable Ice Arrow only.

Author: Synesthesiac, 07-06-2017 05:59
Problems - Ice Arrow
Hey...I'm having some problems with this map. Month 2 just started, and I realized the creature banks aren't respawning. Also, enhanced estates isn't working right. It's only working for some of my heroes. Can you fix, or I need restart? Thanks.

https://drive.google .com/file/d/0BxOAJlJ xyngfM25YT1hLSEtBUkE /view?usp=sharing

08-06-2017 08:59

+ - Ice Arrow

II see no problems. Banks respawn after a certain time AFTER you visited them. Also Estates is working well, keep in mind that you start producing resources only from level 10.

Author: mak (Slovenia), 12-10-2016 21:46 Like
win - Ice Arrow
After some pointers from Valery (thanks) i managed to defeat hell zeleot. The map didn t register win,even though i can t see any more enemies to beat. Doesn t matter.
I m going to start fresh and try to win under 6 months.

Again, very fun map!

12-10-2016 21:48

+ - Ice Arrow

The win condition is to build grail in your main town.

mak (Slovenia) writes:
12-10-2016 21:52

.. - Ice Arrow

Aha, i see. Didn t realise that. It s says "defeat all enemy heroes and capture all enemy towns" :)

I

12-10-2016 21:56

+ - Ice Arrow

You are right, my bad memory. Maybe some hero remained alive underground. Anyway, once you beat Hell Zealot is done.

Author: mak (Slovenia), 10-10-2016 18:41 Like
kudos - Ice Arrow
Great map. I enjoy ERA maps a lot, but i think this one is above my skill level, being an occasional player, but so much fun never than less.
Good God, i have no idea how you people win this fights with couple of 100 s titans. Specialy with armies with 2 stacks of shooters, combined with dragon/behemonts/bir ds. I m seriosly lacking fight tactics :)

10-10-2016 21:19

+ - Ice Arrow

Emerald towers, improve titans growth, speed and damage. Then force field: easy.

mak (Slovenia) writes:
10-10-2016 21:31

.. - Ice Arrow

Oh i m not that clueless. I did all that, my titans have 700 damage and 16 speed, which i think, is good enough for barbarians and rangers, considering, that the guy below is showing the final fight in which his army has 135 titans :D

Like i said, my fighting tactic are obviosly bad, because i can t figure out how to use ff effectively against armies with 2 stacks of shooters and 1 or 2 stacks of flyers. At some point the AI gets to my titans and destroys them. Doesn t matter which one, gelu or the 2 barbarian heroes...but i m sure gona try again.

10-10-2016 21:58

+ - Ice Arrow

More damage your titans or sharps do, in more stacks you can split them. Then use 2 single bait stacks to block the other shooters, while killing them first.

If you are stuck on such fight, upload your save and I will make a video

Author: Benny (Germany), 27-07-2016 18:23
Dark Lord - Ice Arrow
Me again,

after completing the map, i am trying a speed run. works good so far -- until i encounter dark lord. Got two games going and in one of them a reach him month 2 week 4 day 7 (where he hes significantly less army than one day (month) later) in an earlier game i approached with fewer troops (125 titans ans 6x1 Geenie) Got him to do a little "friendly fire with dragons" and he ressurected from there on. Now he starts summoning fire elementals and when he has no more space -- he moves out ( which happens bevor evil eyes are out of shots)

i made a screen of the start of the battle)
Dark Lord - Ice Arrow

27-07-2016 18:29

+ - Ice Arrow

And what, how can I help you? :)

Spells he get are random, if you are annoyed about summoning and want everything optimal for a rush, either you edit the map before or use the Trainer mod to remove spells from this hero.

Benny (Germany) writes:
27-07-2016 18:57

Trainer mod? - Ice Arrow

What´s that?

And can i install it and than load the saved game?

27-07-2016 19:30

+ - Ice Arrow

Search for [CHEATS]Trainer.exe at

wakeofgods.org/mods

Install it (as the map), load your game then press F12 to refresh scripts. Then F2 to open hero screen and remove spells

Benny (Germany) writes:
27-07-2016 19:46

Will try - Ice Arrow

Thx

Author: Benny (Cologne, Germany), 19-06-2016 22:07
Emerald Tower - Ice Arrow
Hello,

startd this map today and i like it so far.

how often is the emerald tower supposed to "respawn". in my version it can only be visited once (both on my homeland). is it supposed to be that way?

Valery writes:
19-06-2016 22:16

+ - Ice Arrow

In the Era version, 5 times each.

Benny writes:
19-06-2016 22:21

Thanks - Ice Arrow

Hi valery,

thanks for your reply. That´s what i thougt uand this is what it says when rightclicking the towers.

anyway, they can only be visited once. any suggestion on what the problem could be?

Valery writes:
19-06-2016 22:34

+ - Ice Arrow

It can only happen if Ice Arrow mod is BELOW wog mod in Mod Manager. make sure Wog mod is always at the bottom, so its scripts are read in last. Then make sure you load the ice arrow.dat file from its mod folder. It contains the proper wog options.

Valery writes:
19-06-2016 22:36

+ - Ice Arrow

And just in case you are not sure, they can be visited once/week. Not every day.

Benny writes:
19-06-2016 23:10

Thx again - Ice Arrow

Ok, i Messed it Up a little. Shouod work now.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 30-05-2016 11:08
+ - Ice Arrow
No, but if you play with titans, you can post a save and I will add fearless in that save.

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 30-05-2016 07:47
+ - Ice Arrow
Can I install the new one and load my old saves?

I'm pretty far at this point, and I definitely don't want to start over.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 29-05-2016 20:49
+ - Ice Arrow
I see the latest version isn't here, I will send it again. In this one, there is a sphinx on middle island which sells fearless for 50 mithril

http://wakeofgods.or g/mods/%5bScenarios% 5d%20Ice%20Arrow.exe

Delete old before installing new please.

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 29-05-2016 12:47
+ - Ice Arrow
Do you remember how you got your Titans to be fearless? I haven't seen that upgrade anywhere. It would be really helpful in the bonecrusher fight...which is pretty difficult.

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 29-05-2016 12:46
+ - Ice Arrow
Do you remember how you got your Titans to be fearless? I haven't seen that upgrade anywhere. It would be really helpful in the bonecrusher fight...which is pretty difficult.

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 28-05-2016 21:13
+ - Ice Arrow
Thank you!

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 28-05-2016 13:05
+ - Ice Arrow
My saves got Ice Arrow, every day save + battles vs bosses, end month 4.

http://wakeofgods.or g/mods/ICE%20ARROW%2 0TITANS.rar

But I played this map a lot until I could finish it month 4. And I am sure it can be finished month 3 as well, but I wanted to do all quests.

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 28-05-2016 04:02
+ - Ice Arrow
Do you happen to keep all your saves?

I just took a look at where you are here in the third month, and I cannot even imagine how you moved so fast. I feel like there are some tricks to this game that i just don't have, and they're keeping me from pulling off the tougher maps. Like TEW 4...I can't move nearly fast enough.

I'd love to get a look at the first month or so of your saves from Ice Arrow. Maybe I could get an idea of what I'm doing wrong, that keeps me moving so slow!

Author: Taha (Turkey), 17-05-2016 14:25
GriffinMaster - Ice Arrow
Hey , I have killed BoneSmasher on M3W3D2, is it a good time ? My actual question is i feel like my next target should be GriffinMaster. I saw his name on many quest guards. How can I find him ? what should be my next move ?

Taha (Turkey) writes:
17-05-2016 15:41

Don't Stand lol - Ice Arrow

Okay i see he is underground waiting next to white border guard a pandora box and then monolith one-way enterance..He needs to be triggered somehow but i dont know why he is just standing there like an idiot.. Ok im a little bit mad because there is an emerald tower counting days for me to kill the guy...

Valery writes:
17-05-2016 16:49

- - Ice Arrow

Don't be annoyed by the timed quests, they are only for people who try to do some rush record as I tried, because this maps can be played in so many ways. For those who fail to win before month 5, a lot of emerald towers will automatically open on 511 ad 611 so don't worry. My win time (after a lot of tries) was 441.

Valery writes:
17-05-2016 16:52

- - Ice Arrow

GRIFFINMASTER and griffinmaster

And for unkown reasons, the mapmaker gave same name to 2 diffierent heroes, one in caps, the other no caps. The griffinmaster you need to kill is in castle town, middle map. The one in CAPS you see standing, needs to be killed later and is triggered when you kill the first.

Taha (Turkey) writes:
17-05-2016 16:59

gRiFFin - Ice Arrow

Thanks again, now i can keep playing lol

Author: revir, 28-04-2016 10:02
+ - Ice Arrow
Hello
Thank you for spend time with my problem. Ive just finished the game today, that was a great map and HZ battle was epic. I solved all puzzle, kill all heroes except the one left Valeska. Is this hero killable? :D
Thank you for very joyful map

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 27-04-2016 01:01
+ - Ice Arrow
ok, I took a look at save. The problem is that Petar (map author) wanted AI heroes to interact each other, or the game (Heroes 3 original) starts bugging when too big armies on heroes.

Therefore there are two solutions: either you play faster so they are eliminated before armies grow too much, or you wait 2-3 days because I am working on a new version where army of HZ is stored in variables, not in his slots -I am testing right now. Which means he will not have any army at all, but only when engaged in battle.

That will eliminate, I hope, all bugs.

Author: revir, 26-04-2016 18:26
save file - Ice Arrow
https://drive.google .com/open?id=0Bzel4I cJhxwuT0thdDdoQlR5cG c
pls check it :D thank you in advance

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 26-04-2016 17:51
+ - Ice Arrow
yes upload it, I will try to see what bugs.

Author: revir (Vietnam), 26-04-2016 16:45
Still Crash - Ice Arrow
i used, but still got crash when i end turn, so frustrated. Can i send you my save file so you can help me ?

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 26-04-2016 15:10
+ - Ice Arrow
you have a button which will kill all red heros and bring HZ at home, use it each time the game freezes. Such bugs where AI hangs are rather impossible to fix.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-62 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy