Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:27

Thanks! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Good to know! I will work on some fixes when I get more feedback so I can upload it all at once. What places were unreachable? I thought I blocked off that tower correctly but I guess not! more...

Author: Al (Canada), 18-04-2024 17:53

Great map - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

Awesome map! 10/10 would recommend more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 17:52

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 14:52

Thank you! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

What an amazing map.

The only regret is that I never found out what lied behind the (in my case) Hordes of Crystal dragons that probably guarded some treasure related to the tents.

No one really had the army to defeat then, either because they were to many, WOGification or just the fact that
more...

Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Longest Quest - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Longest Quest - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Longest Quest - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Longest Quest

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

You father Melchior has just died.
And a lot of other kingdoms have recently set up teleports to your island. Your kindom is in danger. You have to destroy all the other kingdoms by going from continent to continent. You will encounter many obstacles but the spirit of you father will help you.

Added: 03-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Сазори захватчик | Les Terres d'en haut à droite | Quest for Glory | First Blood

Author: Marco Lapenna (Canada), 18-12-2021 10:15
wicked - The Longest Quest
just finnished, great puzzle!

Author: benjamin (france), 12-05-2021 07:30
bug ?? - The Longest Quest
bonjour
bug ou oublie ou voulu je sais pas,pour le rouge château Hadès,aucun moyen d’accéder a la zone et pareil pour le joueur rose,château Hadès aucun porte chez lui donc peut pas allez le voir sauf si téléportation,mais sinon bonne carte

Author: Oleg (Russia), 28-02-2021 21:03
Summon boat - The Longest Quest
Hi,

I don`t understand how to get Summon Boat orSea Hat without doing these stupid quests of 300 ogres or 250 nomads?

Could anyone advice?
I searched everything incl. Map editor.

Author: G3orgig, 22-08-2020 14:26 Like
Town portal - The Longest Quest
Now I see how super lucky I was - I get town portal in the northest human Castle on native island. I guess it´s not banned there just by a mistek as it is banned in all other "normal" towns.

Author: tobe4funas (Lithuania), 14-12-2017 12:58
Game keeps crashing - The Longest Quest
Is there any known bug for this map? Game keeps crashing for no reason on this map only. I've tried like ~4 times to start completely over and yet it keeps happening at random times (in months 1 to 3).

Author: ahmet güneş (Turkey), 18-01-2017 23:23
Crash - The Longest Quest
i cant complete the game. When ever i try game crash
Crash - The Longest Quest

Author: Egis (Lithuania), 13-11-2016 15:04
Thanks - The Longest Quest
I like the map very much. There many riddles : how get angel's wings, how get summon boat, there find dimension door spell. I have played on impossible level.
Thanks - The Longest Quest

Egis (Lithuania) writes:
13-11-2016 15:05

last battle :-) - The Longest Quest

last battle :-) - The Longest Quest

Author: general sandro (Athens, greece), 04-05-2016 02:14 Like
very good but not great - The Longest Quest
This is a very good but not great.

It can take very looong if you do not have a boat to travel north to orange.

To get summon boat spell you need 300 ogre magi, but there is no castle to buy them from ...

Martin writes:
11-11-2016 15:34

That's not the cool way to solve it! - The Longest Quest

You can solve this puzzel without the 300 orge magis!!!

//the creator

Author: tobe4funas (Lithuani), 10-04-2016 15:23
Question - The Longest Quest
Is it supposed to be free for all or did I somehow f**k up the file? It looks pretty easy when AI are fighting each other.

Martin writes:
11-11-2016 15:35

Well - The Longest Quest

Not, really. Since the opponents only meet each other on your main continent, they don't fight each other that much...

Author: Andrey (Sofia, Bulgaria), 20-02-2016 23:50
great map - The Longest Quest
166 days, on impossible difficulty, very difficult begining while chasing them around ... but had a lot of fun

Martin writes:
11-11-2016 15:36

Well done! - The Longest Quest

//the creator

Author: ra, 28-11-2015 20:04
stuck - The Longest Quest
A very good map. I don't know if it's a bug or what, but on the snowy island with the 2 tower castle there is a sign with the message: the skill you coluld learn from the scholar in the western peak could be very important for you, if you want to continue to the next continent. I go to the scholar and he gives me +1 knowledge. It's suppose to do that? I went everywhere it's clear for me that for going forward I need a dimension door spell. Please help with suggestions.

Author: George K. (Αthens, Greece), 15-09-2015 18:57
the longest quest - The Longest Quest
The most difficult map i've ever played! Very good job. A real chalenge!

bravo!

Author: Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia), 06-09-2015 17:30
Not that hard - The Longest Quest
The map is good, but it's not that hard at all. The enemies coming at you through teleports are just annoying and easy to defeat (most of them), the only thing that makes them challenging is the chase - it's a very large map and you simply cannot have enough movement points to reach your enemies at once, but in two, three days. This was annoying and challenging at first, but then I gathered two huge armies in two different heroes (north and south of the mines) that would sweap any enemy hero that would arrive through any of the teleports, and I had my main hero explore other islands.

The sidequests given by huts were idk, let's say hard, but also silly. Example: gather 300 ogre magi (didn't even bother, they come +6 or something meaning 300/6=50 weeks if you don't have an orcish town), also 250 nomads...

One thing though, I didn't quite understand why was the player given an inferno town? Was that a bug or something?

Anyway, I usually play H5 maps these days but this was refreshing, good, but not really the best map ever.

Author: Pmp, 13-08-2015 18:23
ERM error - The Longest Quest
ERM syntax error
File: casdem
Line: 1637
Reason: Castle number out of array

Author: Mike80d (Florida, USA), 06-08-2015 15:22
Definitely Long, but a Fun map :) - The Longest Quest
As a map maker myself I enjoyed numerous aspects of this map, particularly:

-nice and diverse starting area.. first 2-3 weeks were a lot of fun.

-Challenge to defend multiple fronts, without it being too ridiculous

-map is somewhat of a puzzle

-Numerous artifacts, and unlike most maps you have to have 2+ very equipped & experienced heroes.

I beat the map on Expert level first time through. My only complaint/suggestion would be to not rely on the winged boots to explore over 50% of the map. The last few hours of play were just spent cleaning up new areas while looking for enemies (Knowing I'd crush them). Great map otherwise

Author: BAdgeR (Poland), 02-08-2015 19:38
Stuck - black border gate - The Longest Quest
Can't find a black tent. could anybody help?

andrey writes:
20-02-2016 23:45

black tent - The Longest Quest

Black tent is next to the inferno castles in the underworld top right corner

Author: TimBa, 01-08-2015 01:40
Hard, but yet not too hard 10/10 - The Longest Quest
Super funny and well done map!

It took me 12h to finish this map!
How I know? I started playing 12 am
and finished 12 pm.

It was super funny and I don't think I
have ever got a Million gold stacked up before, but 30 Million? HA!

In the end the Monsters were too OP!

Days: 391

Author: Wiatrówka z CUBUS'a (Poland), 31-07-2015 15:38
how to enter the little island where angel wings are? i have got water boots but no DD or sth.. please help fast :)

Andrey (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
20-02-2016 23:52

red border guard - The Longest Quest

visit red tent on the necromancer island and with summon boat everything will be fine :)

Author: ktoto, 26-07-2015 05:56
No balance - The Longest Quest
Map is bad, because very easy.

Author: pronax, 24-07-2015 19:44
Not bad - The Longest Quest
Pretty easy and enjoyable if you play agressive but it gets tedious after a while

Author: Abyss, 16-07-2015 01:34
Boring - The Longest Quest
Loved it at the beginning, but after u get the upper hand its all about finding the enemies, where to go and it got frustrating for me when i knew i won anyways but i still had to find those portals or map edges to go to the rest of the lands.

Author: Z (Croatia), 03-07-2015 16:48
Hard, but...
... Solvable. :D For experienced players, lots of planning needed. WoG conversion makes it even better.

Pho3niX (Budapest) writes:
04-07-2015 13:34

stuck

Hello!
Great map, but I'm stuck.
If I go to the island, ehere the green keymaster tent can be found, I can't get out of there, and I have the golden city, but I don't have the artifact, which could help me get behind the city.
If anyone could helo, I'd really appreciate it. :)

player writes:
04-07-2015 14:50

easy

pho3nix,
1. use secondary hero to get green ten
2. go to island where white ten and get it
3. go to the right castle where white guard and get brown ten
4. go back to island where white ten and get water boots
5. with boots go to the near area where necromancer, get the red ten there
6. go to the little island and get angel wings
7. go to castle golden city and just fly :)

Danik writes:
07-08-2015 20:14

Can't walk to the island - The Longest Quest

You can't walk to the island, there's debris in the way and a whirlpool. Must have a boat to pick up the debris. And it's 300 ogre mages for the summon boat, or 250 nomads for the sea captains hat if you have the necklace of the ocean guidance.

Player writes:
07-08-2015 23:26

yes :) - The Longest Quest

Yes, that was a good trick from mapmaker :)
What I did: Just cheat enemy to down from the boat where the necropolis, near to the island with white ten, and took his boat :)

Danik writes:
08-08-2015 01:34

Cheating is good thinking if... - The Longest Quest

...the opportunity arises, but it never did for me. So I just waterwalked to get the Admiral's hat.

Author: amanciobud (moscow), 03-07-2015 14:16
bug
pink is not accesible, fix it. is too easy

player writes:
03-07-2015 15:39

not bug

Not bug, you need from DD spell

Pootooch (Poland) writes:
22-07-2015 08:27

i seem to be stuck anyway , can't get to blue orange and pink - no DD in ANY of my castles...is DD a reward somewhere ?

gapa (Poland) writes:
03-08-2015 18:41

not bug - The Longest Quest

visit seer's hut on the orange island

Author: ks (Sofia, Bulgaria), 30-06-2015 22:50 Like
rating
trying to put rating.. :)

Author: ks, 30-06-2015 18:54
super
The map is just fine! No Town portal, nerve-racking AI, no bugs :)

pronax writes:
24-07-2015 19:45

AI - The Longest Quest

the AI is exactly the same as in other maps

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy