Author: Karolína (Česko), 29-03-2024 12:11

Good adventure - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I enjoy this map a lot, but I am stuck right now - I defeated Arantir and all green players, but they just keep spawning from the last town (the Ninurta-Usur). Nothing happened after I defeated Arantir, the blockage is still there, I don't know what to do. I can fly there with angelwings for in more...

Author: Solmyr , 29-03-2024 11:43

Note for SOD plugin users - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

Make sure to have the "Original Obstacles" setting enabled (so it's a checkmark), otherwise some fights become impossible! For example, the first red dragon fight against the harpy. more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Thanks for playing, glad you enjoyed it! more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hey there, thanks for playing! The border guards are a completely optional route, I don't think using instant travel will cause much of a problem. If you bypass it like that.

That being said, there's probably other instant travel issues on the map (like bypassing the tunnel guards), so
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:26

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Or sail through the blue gate, navigate through whirlwinds and there is a magical shrine with waterwalk spell. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:02

Word from an author - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

This maps plays very differently from other heroes maps as it works more like a giant puzzle, where you gain major advantage by finding tents, creating composite artifacts, completing quests and mist of the time you win by finding the grail in the end.
The movement is restricted a lot (with the exc
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:39

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Alternatively you can obtain boots of levitation from the questgiver in the top left corner of the picture. He will trade them for one titan. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:34

Wlkousz - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

To get to the angel wings you need to unlock the castle, where you can build a ship to cross water that is hidden underneath the mist. more...

Author: Ok sang , 29-03-2024 05:40

Ok - Gelu and Hota - Heroes 3 map

Ok more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:43

Great map but hard - Turns - Heroes 3 map

This is a good map. Took me several attempts before I have finally won the game. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:42

waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Use waterwalk to get to the light blue tent and you can learn the spell from a castle. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:40

So-so - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Tried this map. Wow this map is so time consuming because there are so many colored gates that you cannot pass until you find a tent. I have already won the game but didn't bother finishing off this map as it got really boring trying to get to all of the tents. Some corridors are impassable to more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 23:16

instant trip - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hello, I am playing with your map but there is a small problem.. Some areas are protected by guards with keys (red, blue, and..) The player must find the masters of the keys to be able to cross the passages.. but you left the magic instant travel (magic spell dimension door) Is this voluntary? Thank more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about A Dragon Adventure - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map A Dragon Adventure - heroes 3 mapsDownload map A Dragon Adventure - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> A Dragon Adventure

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

You play has Mutare and you are about to start an Epic Adventure. First half of map clearing areas, breaking out many prisoners and flagging important castles and dwellings aswell has takin out some pirates. Also doing many quest and sidequest with a bit of story. 2nd part will be epic fights.

Added: 21-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Warriors | Finding Leena II | ALDEA 2 MURALLAS | 4 REYES MUR. 2 NIV. B

Author: CragHack, 09-10-2022 17:59
Amazing map, one big flaw: - A Dragon Adventure
I'm not sure if it's intentional, but you don'y actually need to defeat Aine, you can capture the Purple Tower (the 15.5K guarding the gate are easily defeated with magic, and Solmyr is much easier to defeat than Aine), and she will be dismissed after 7 days.

Author: CragHack, 29-09-2022 20:48
Where is brown tent? - A Dragon Adventure
Also, the light blue border near Dragonia is unreachable from the town, making it pointless.

Author: Delffontes, 01-12-2021 22:15
Amazing Map! - A Dragon Adventure
Just beat it month 9 week 2 day 7. Some difficult fights, I had trouble figuring out how to get to the final battle because I forgot about Anne (she disappeared before I could try the fight).

The Gelu clones were an interesting idea but it was slightly annoying having to bring the right one with me.

Thanks for the map top 5 I've played (and I've played hundreds of maps)

Delffontes writes:
01-12-2021 22:19

one more thing - A Dragon Adventure

Forgot to add, I would put a few non cursed tiles in barbarian lands, takes a few days to get out. I get the theme of it, city fights were fine, just finding myself in a corner 4 days from uncursed lands was slightly annoying. ;)

Author: Stone (France), 14-04-2021 20:20
First opinion - A Dragon Adventure
This map seems to be very interesting but there is to much artefacts. I think this is the feeling of the scenario considering the number of seers. But there is no way to get rid off the useless artefacts. No altar of sacrifice, no tavern for recruiting a kamikaze hero for encumber ennemy heroes. And when Red used dimensional Door and town portal, I Was not unable to liberate LIttle John. DD is a plague.

Stone (France) writes:
03-05-2021 19:38

My last opinion about this map - A Dragon Adventure

Fabulous map ! But laborious until taking the dungeons and their artifact merchants.

Author: Mitch (Dudley), 09-05-2020 21:54 Like
Fantastic map - A Dragon Adventure
Fantastic map
Been playing for a while now and I have to be honest, it's a very interesting map with lots of quests and major boss battles
The trick I found was to evade the major leaders as they're stats were way above mine and build your army and grab all the stat boosters around the map and then tackle them one by one
Overall brilliant map mate so thank you

maygwan (Stourbridge) writes:
10-05-2020 09:38

glad you enjoyed it - A Dragon Adventure

Always great to see feedback on my maps and glad to see folk enjoying them.

Author: Alwyn (Owen Sound, Canada), 14-09-2018 01:04
Looks good, but ... - A Dragon Adventure
I started the map a few times, but can't find a Vial of Lifeblood (to free Gelu's brothers) anywhere, even using the map editor.

kacrut writes:
25-11-2018 11:58

in pandora's box - A Dragon Adventure

through one of the whirlpools, there is a small island with 4 pandora's box which each gives the vial. The entrance of the small island is blocked by Blackbeard quest guard.
I also had trouble finding the Vial, so there. hope this helps and you can continue play the map.

Author: Maxi (Sofia, Bulgaria), 29-06-2018 00:51
Maxi - A Dragon Adventure
Excellent map. I played three times and every time enjoyed. Best regards, Maxi

Author: Lelie (The Hague, The Netherlands), 05-02-2018 15:21 Like
Just awesome - A Dragon Adventure
Amazing map. Pretty difficult (at least for an average player like me) but the entire map is really well thought out. Thanks a lot, I enjoyed every second of it!

Author: Bojangles (Helmond, Netherlands), 08-06-2017 00:27 Like
A Dragon Adventure - A Dragon Adventure
Very nice. Enjoyed it a lot. Thank you.

Author: dorrian42 (pnz, rus), 03-12-2016 23:50 Like
not bad - A Dragon Adventure
nice map, end 10-5-1. can faster, but cant get mutara drake bcs im idiot think that visited brown tent lol ;d
It was difficult only in the cursed earth without town portal ;c so much days spend ;d

Author: rakamaka (Tartu, Estonia.), 02-12-2016 03:32
Game crashes - A Dragon Adventure
At some point game started crashing while red player was making it's move. Seemed as it happened when it teleported/castle gated to one of it's towns.
I'm on month 12, yes I know, I have been wondering around for far too long, but I just wanted to do that, because I haven't played this game for over 10 years and it was kinda fun to do.

rakamaka (Tartu, Estonia) writes:
02-12-2016 14:21

Game crashes - A Dragon Adventure

Managed to escape that problem by having a saved game 4 game days earlier and when loaded, instead of wondering around, went straight against red player and took it out before the "crashday." ; Crash seemed to appear when Rashka made its move and went to his town on 12/1/1 or on 12/1/2, depending on how one way portals worked for him.

Author: Alex (Australia), 17-11-2016 14:45
How can I go to the Gateway castle - A Dragon Adventure
I have nearly finished the map however I couldn't find the way to Gateway castle to fight Roland.
Is the a quest or something to do?

maygwan writes:
17-11-2016 16:27

Roland - A Dragon Adventure

You can pass the border to Roland by using Gele.

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
17-11-2016 19:24

How to get to Roland - A Dragon Adventure

You need Fly or Dimension door to get there. When Aine in 4,90 disappears because loose all towns, your hero can take Tome of air magic or Spellbinder's hat.

Alex (Au) writes:
18-11-2016 07:19

Thanks - A Dragon Adventure

Thank you for your hint. I will try to fight Aine tonight if it doesn't work I will have to wait until she vanishes.

Author: Paweł (Lodz), 30-10-2016 18:14
problem - A Dragon Adventure
I have a question. The barbarian player who have 90 90 90 90 have arived to me in the sea in 4 months and beat me. Does he found sea gate so early? What making that he found sea gate so early. I can not fight with him.

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
30-10-2016 22:15

Barbarian's attack - A Dragon Adventure

Paweł, brown player can attack you only if he visited black keymaster tent in (55,66), which guarded with 1400 crystal dragons! Second tent is unreachable for enemies. Where he attack you? Can we see your screenshot or saved game?

rakamaka (Tartu, Estonia.) writes:
30-11-2016 13:43

Barbarian's attack and artifacts - A Dragon Adventure

I think brown player attacked him while taking over Grave Raven (Jack Racham?). He was after me too, but i was able to escape. To there all other players have free pass through the light blue gates guarded by crystal dragons. Or should that gate be black as well?
The main problem I*m having is the insane amount of artifacts. If you use the Admiral's Hat and whirlpools, you can get to red tent and take out lots of "pirates," but doing so couple of times your back bag will be full and you can't change the artifacts any more. I only have Drac with me and hes back bad is also full. How can i get rid of this crap? And no, the quest are not enough.
Otherwise seem interesting map after some 10 years or so:)

Barbarian's attack and artifacts - A Dragon Adventure

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
30-11-2016 14:18

Count of artifacts and heroes - A Dragon Adventure

I have finished this map more than year ago. Now I open my saves: on 5-1-1 I have 4 heroes. You need to free from prisons Gelu and others. On 6-1-1 I have 6 heroes. On 7-1-1 I have 8 heroes.

rakamaka (Tartu, Estonia.) writes:
30-11-2016 14:49

Count of artifacts and heroes - A Dragon Adventure

Yeah, I tend to wonder around too much, couple of turns later i had 4 heroes (Gelu and Fecher) so that kinda solves that problem, though it wont be long til they'll be full too. I'm trying to use them for quests but there are too many items needed for them, you can't read it from the quest log and well, i won't be writing them down, that seem bit too much:)

Author: Egis (Lithuania), 05-10-2016 22:43
Thanks - A Dragon Adventure
I enjoyed map. I am an old hero 3 fan and this map was not difficult :-)

Author: Morphy1984 (Sofia,Bulgaria), 17-09-2016 13:12
Excellent map - A Dragon Adventure
This is the best map i have ever played.I had an interesting bug with the gold,when it reached 1 milliard it showed me that i already have minus money :) But actually with all the treasures in rampart town it is easy to get a lot of gold.Aine was very tough to beat without berserk it is impossible to beat her

maygwan writes:
18-09-2016 07:40

thanx - A Dragon Adventure

Glad you enjoyed the map

Author: Morphy1984 (Sofia,Bulgaria), 17-09-2016 13:12
Excellent map - A Dragon Adventure
This is the best map i have ever played.I had an interesting bug with the gold,when it reached 1 milliard it showed me that i already have minus money :) But actually with all the treasures in rampart town it is easy to get a lot of gold.Aine was very tough to beat without berserk it is impossible to beat her

Author: Pentti (Imatra, Finland), 02-09-2016 16:52
Question - A Dragon Adventure
Very nice map, at least so far, but a question: Is Mutare Drake my first hero? Because I try to go to Draconia and the quest gate says only Mutare Drake can pass, but it doesent open. Is it supposed to do so?

maygwan writes:
03-09-2016 07:30

first hero - A Dragon Adventure

Your first hero is mutare to you need to break mutare drake out to open gate to draconia

maygwan writes:
03-09-2016 07:37

drake - A Dragon Adventure

He is located somewhere in the Dwarven mines.

bob gnarley writes:
13-12-2016 01:23

- A Dragon Adventure

Where u find mutare drake!?

Author: maygwan, 14-08-2016 06:40
just for show - A Dragon Adventure
I think i added them just for show i am pretty sure you wont need them to complete the map. let me know how you get on ty

Author: Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia), 13-08-2016 19:33
A bug - A Dragon Adventure
There's an unreachable area on your map - when you pass the quest guard at 139x83 (underground) you can't access the sharpshooters because there's no land to disembark from the boat. Water walk and Boots of levitation are of no help here also.

Milos Gajic (Nish, Serbia) writes:
14-08-2016 10:22

Well the map is pretty hard - A Dragon Adventure

I haven't played heroes 3 in a while, and I mean like maybe 5 years but recently my gpu stopped working so now I'm saving for a new one and playing older games on my integrated gpu (hence heroes 3). For this reason I think I have trouble beating the map. I haven't restarted it yet but I fear I might need to do so. So far I've released Gelu, Robin Hood, Fetcher and Drac and captured 7-8 towns but some AI heroes are just too powerful. My primary stats are still around 60 I think and theirs are like 90-99 plus the insane amount of creatures.
I'm month 10-11 I think and have around 2k gold dragons, 15k sharpshooters (iirc), 50-70 rust dragons and crystal dragons, about 180 azure dragons, 500 enchanters and some 250 black dragons.
I could have traded gold dragons for armagednon's blade but I'm not sure it's worth it.
I'll play few more weeks but I'm sure I did something wrong and will have to restart the map.
Thanks for your reply.

maygwan writes:
14-08-2016 14:23

with those creatures - A Dragon Adventure

And Orb of Vulnerability u should be easily powerful enough to win the map.

14-08-2016 17:01

Well I thought so too - A Dragon Adventure

Well I thought so too, but then I meet a hero with 99 all primary stats who either kicks my ass or I almost get him but then he flees before I could raise my dead troops. IDK, I'm still trying, I'll leave a comment when I'm done.

25-08-2016 18:16

Excelent map - A Dragon Adventure

The map is great and very interesting. Though when you get around what you have to do to win tough battles it turns rather easy.
I've got to report another 'bug' - in dungeon town you can buy creatures through creature portal even though they are already bought in the dwellings. It doesn't affect the game much as you end up with thousands of dragons that either join or are a reward for completed quests, so as I said one or two per week don't matter much.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
25-08-2016 22:04

+ - A Dragon Adventure

Is not a bug, this is how it always worked.

Author: Igrexa (Cluj-Napoca), 17-07-2016 20:34 Like
10 - A Dragon Adventure
A very nice map :)
Thank you!

maygwan (uk) writes:
05-08-2016 06:31

Glad you enjoyed the map and ty for the rating.

Author: Noah Atkinson (Nova Scotia), 14-07-2016 06:39 Like
rate - A Dragon Adventure
rating

Author: Noah Atkinson (Nova Scotia), 13-07-2016 16:40
Really enjoyed the map - A Dragon Adventure
Well made map and i really enjoyed it. Especially cause i love dragons

maygwan (uk) writes:
05-08-2016 06:30

Glad you enjoyed the map

Author: Alex (Russia), 03-04-2016 08:08
10 - A Dragon Adventure
Good maps. I am complite for 10 mouns.

Author: John (dc), 22-10-2015 19:21
I can't open the map - A Dragon Adventure
Do I need to install a patch or something ?

I get errors : "memory violation .." when I try to play it ..

John (dc) writes:
22-10-2015 22:20

Sorry .. wrong map comment - A Dragon Adventure

Sorry .. wrong map comment .. this map is OK.

maygwan writes:
02-11-2015 09:53

map fine and needs no patch - A Dragon Adventure

The map doesnt need any patches so u must have an error your end. Did u play a wog map or hota map before it.

Author: Marmot (Belarus), 24-08-2015 22:42
Very good - A Dragon Adventure
Very good map! I finished it in 248 days. My full review (in russian): http://forum.heroesw orld.ru/showpost.php ?p=837267&postcount= 146

Maygwan writes:
25-08-2015 08:29

glad you liked it - A Dragon Adventure

I would love to read your review but i cant speak russian but glad you enjoyed the map.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy