Author: 32167 , 20-04-2024 14:16

:) - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

Your comment changed my plans for the day! more...

Author: ceceron , 20-04-2024 13:41

Amazing map - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

As always, the BiskupKonrad has delivered an astonishing Heroes III experience. IMHO there is no other as consistent and good mapmaker publishing on this portal.

Waiting for the next creation!
more...

Author: BiskupKonrad's Studios , 20-04-2024 10:49

New map - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello, Thank you for your comment, I appreciate that!
New map is under testing now and will be released in second half of year. Stay tuned!
more...

Author: Wingman27 , 20-04-2024 05:39

Feedback please - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Please let me know if this version is too difficult. Nobody has posted a success story since I uploaded it. It’s supposed to be for pros only, but I need to know if it’s even possible. Thanks more...

Author: I love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 20-04-2024 00:19

We love BiskupKonrad's Studios - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello Konrad, best mapmaker in the world. I was Wondering will there be any new map soon? more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Wings of heaven - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Wings of heaven - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Wings of heaven - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Wings of heaven

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Language: English, Russian
You are Nightrider,a powerful alchemist.You`re mission is to find the artifact Angel wings so you can fly to Heaven and kill the Evil angel that lives there..You will have Monere the planeswalker to help you.
Do not lose either of them or your mission will fail.

Added: 29-08-2017

Heroes 3 maps: King of the knight XVII | Ghost Planet | Europe for Heroes (Extended) | Battlejuice

Author: sphinxx, 09-12-2019 01:43
Nicely created but very easy - Wings of heaven
Just ran through..

Author: Greg (Hungary), 25-11-2018 23:02
Unreachable artifacts - Wings of heaven - Wings of heaven
There is an artifact in the middle bottom, but unfortonately I can not get it. It is surrounded by mountains and trees.
I also cannot reach the black tent, and didnt find the ring of the magi.

Could someone help?
Thanks in advance!
Unreachable artifacts - Wings of heaven - Wings of heaven

Author: simon (melbourne, australian), 02-08-2018 08:32
Wings of heaven - Wings of heaven
best map i have ever played thankyou

Author: Anette (Sweden), 29-12-2017 19:48
Great map but I’m stuck - Wings of heaven
Can’t find orb of mana anywhere and neither gnolls flail.
Started over the game three times but can’t find any of it, can someone give me a clue thanx

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
29-12-2017 21:41

Missing artifacts - Wings of heaven

You'll get Orb of mana in seer's hut in 95,6.
Gnoll's flail is in 143,54.

Author: Epica, 18-11-2017 16:47
spells? - Wings of heaven
All of my heroes are not able to cast any spell. Yes, I DO have spellbooks.

What kind of bug is this?

Author: Mask (Magyarország), 19-05-2017 00:54
stuck - Wings of heaven
I can not find it purple key and armor of wonder.

Author: Rishie (Wielka Brytania), 19-02-2017 22:06
stuck - Wings of heaven
I was everywhere with Monere. The only crystal dragons I found escaped. There is no other way for both heroes. I got rust dragons, I've got 10 castles exactly and nowhere to go :( I was running same places milion times already. Any solutions? Where to find crystal dragons or black tent??? anyone?

Author: Gracie Mae (Manchester England), 30-01-2017 04:03
Wings of Heaven - Wings of heaven
Great map up to now, but I am totally stuck at the moment, can't find gnoll's flail or orb of mana, I do have the other two mana items, just missing the orb. I cant see either f these artifacts with view air, so maybe they are rewards from other quests. I've killed Shakti and been in a boat, didn't find much, just a ring. I can't find azure dragons, maybe that's the problem, I haven't seen black tent either, any tips please?

Thank you

maygwan writes:
30-01-2017 13:04

Ring of magi - Wings of heaven

Once you get that you can unlock a quest to go to a 2 way portal that leads to black tent. Its located nr the cross area with the pandora's red one way entrance leads to it. The gnoll flail is behind a quest after you kill some crystal dragons after killing crystal lord but you need black tent to get to him.

Gracie Mae (Manchester England) writes:
30-01-2017 19:23

Crystal dragons - Wings of heaven

After I had posted last night, I found the gnoll fail which allowed me to gt past the other things that were troubling me, except the crystal dragons! I killed the rystal lord but the only crystal dragons I found joined my army and the quest guard is saying kill crystal dragons. Could you show me exactly where the ones I have to kill are please?

Никита writes:
09-08-2023 22:20

Черная палатка - Wings of heaven

Я не могу найти черную палатке чтобы пройти ворота к 4 замкам Некрополиса

Author: Tristan (Canada), 07-12-2016 01:22
Problem downloading Homm3 maps - Wings of heaven
I have downloaded a few custom maps in the past and have had lots of fun. I am trying to get this map and others but it says invalid map type whenever I try to open it. Anyone else get the same problem

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
07-12-2016 11:32

Error with maps - Wings of heaven

What is EXACT version of your Heroes 3? Did you installed any mod? This may be if you have HoMM3 HD edition (2015) and trying play Armageddon's Blade, Shadow of Death, Wake of Gods or Horn of the Abyss maps. For example, what map causes this error? Can you attach screeenshot?

Tristan (Canada) writes:
11-12-2016 03:18

Cant Download maps - Wings of heaven

I got homm3 off of Gog.com originally but downloaded the HD mod that came with Hota a year ago or so.
The error i recieve when i try to open homm3 maps online is:
Invalid map file version
File version=67324752
Current version= 28
I am able to open maps that come with homm3 and 4 previous maps i got online but cannot add additional ones, thank you for responding.:)

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
11-12-2016 12:45

+ - Wings of heaven

Make sure the maps you download have SoD/Complete in their version description. The errors you get are because you're trying to open WoG/Era or Hota maps with the vanilla Heroes 3.

For example, this map here should work.

Author: Egis (Lithuania), 02-11-2016 20:48
Thanks - Wings of heaven
Fantastic map.
Thanks - Wings of heaven

Egis (Lithuania) writes:
02-11-2016 20:49

.... - Wings of heaven

.... - Wings of heaven

Julius (Lithuania) writes:
23-05-2017 12:54

where i can to fin d blaCK TENT IN MAP? - Wings of heaven

SHOW ME WHERE IS BLACK TENT IN MAP.

Author: espoir (Izmir, Turkey), 05-07-2016 14:27 Like
The best fan made map I've ever played. Period. - Wings of heaven
This was exactly what I was looking for. Not limited to town creatures, all mythics and dragons are widely available in the game. You have endless options to build up your army from. Two different routes with two great hero is a fabulous idea! I really wanted to thank the creator personally but couldn't find his/her mail address. There are even easter eggs!! I can only say "10 points, keep up the good work!"

Author: Erik (Indonesia), 25-04-2016 20:19
Can't find the ring of magi - Wings of heaven
Anyone, please help me, where I can find or create ring of magi for the quest guard...I only have the ring but the collar and cape is missing...

Author: Cristybaghera, 05-04-2016 20:47
Heroes3 - Your opinions about Wings of heaven - - Wings of heaven
This looks like a great map
But I have 2 problems...
(1)-- One hero (Nightrider) remains stuck from the start...
---He can NOT pass the black border gate because there is no black tent acccesible or in sight....
--- He can't open Quest guard because he does NOT have Centaur's axe (the other hero has it but they can't meet)
---- He can't get the seer's reward (possibly the wanted artefact (??) because he does NOT have 2 attack, 2 deffense, 2 power and 2 He can't pass green border gate because there is no green tent
(2) Monere also gets stuck....He can't pass green border gate because there is NO green tent accessible or in sight...
--He also can't pass quest guard ("Defeat crystal dragons) because there are NO crystal dragons around

So...what to do ???
I can send the game saved from mail
Is thera any solution ? A secret passage or a bug ? It's a great map and it's so sad I can't play it
All the best wishes!!

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
06-04-2016 10:33

+ - Wings of heaven

This map is 150% playable. Press "V" key to find centaur axe, it is a few steps south from where you start. And yes there are hidden paths, search for them.

yusuke writes:
02-09-2016 14:00

where - Wings of heaven

Where is the hidden path? Where are crystal dragon

Author: Karl (New Zealand), 04-04-2016 13:23
outstanding ! - Wings of heaven
Really enjoyed this, epic tail from an epic map making effort. credit to the maker

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 19-03-2016 22:12 Like
map - Wings of heaven
Gorgeous design, paths, hidden things. A pity however that the map is so easy. 10 for design.

Author: fan of darklord (berlin), 13-03-2016 17:07
Darklord? - Wings of heaven
Is he really back? Two of his map were submitted recently so I wonder if he is back to heroes after long time

Evhen writes:
13-03-2016 17:17

Darklord - Wings of heaven

No) Just old maps.

Author: Danila (St Petersburg), 26-02-2016 00:45
Problem!!! - Wings of heaven
How can I reach the silver tent? Or how to kill Elshar (purple)???
Problem!!! - Wings of heaven

espoir (Izmir, Turkey) writes:
05-07-2016 14:30

reply - Wings of heaven

when one of your heroes are stuck at some point, try to continue with the other one. Map is %100 accurate and finishable with no bugs. Keep trying!

Author: Floda, 07-02-2016 23:57
f*****g PLAGUE month! - Wings of heaven
I almost finished the map by month 5 week 4 day 7, but then i get this f*****g PLAGUE month. i tried to reload the game like 700 times, but it does not change. is it coming with the map? if i start the map again, will it happen again? i know that i can look for the grill and put it in inferno town, but is there any other solution?

RoseKavalier (Canada) writes:
08-02-2016 17:11

Plague - Wings of heaven

Plague & Creatures of the month (Gremlins, Pegasus, ...) are built-in features of the game. At some point the random-number-genera tor that decides on these becomes fixed so you cannot avoid them... you have to replay from several days/weeks back in the hopes of changing it.

There's a way to avoid them if you're willing to use mods. Check out the ERA platform and Safe-SoD mod.

Floda writes:
08-02-2016 18:40

thanks for your answer - Wings of heaven

i know all this about PLAGUE and most times you just load the autosave and then it changes, but this time it was something special as i went back and played from month 4 and still it was PLAGUE in month 6. it just ruining the fun from the game, beacause it destroys all your game planing in one second. thats why usually i play in WOG, where there are no PLAGUE.

08-02-2016 21:00

Save - Wings of heaven

Upload your save somewhere, I can maybe try something.

Nikos (Greece) writes:
09-02-2016 13:18

Plague - Wings of heaven

When I get plague, I reload, copy the save file to the wog games' folder and press end turn. I have tried it sometimes and there's no plague.
In addition I have found out that plague is triggered by some events during the week. Sometimes if I kill a hero on thw last day, I get plague. If skip it, I don't. Check it out if you wish.

Author: Agrel (Indonesia), 23-01-2016 22:09
The map look interesting - Wings of heaven
but before i can play this map
can someone tell me where i can download this game?
i really want to play it again

Author: Perry (Kraków, Poland), 22-01-2016 15:32
So sad : - Wings of heaven
Well map was good(maybe too easy?) but i had fun playing it. Too bad I wasn't able to get all points in the end because there are 2 Necro towns that you cannot enter. Anyway good work :)

Author: carrie (romania), 19-01-2016 10:49
crystal lord - Wings of heaven
there is a quest which states i must defeat the crystal lord/crystal dragons but they are on the other side of the quest and i can`t reach them. can anybody tell me where is the crystal lord or how to get to it?
crystal lord - Wings of heaven

Remo writes:
02-03-2016 14:27

Stuck there as well - Wings of heaven

Couldn't kill shakti, can't pass the border to kill the crystal drakes and can't pass the green border

Author: Cristi (Tg Mures, Romania), 17-01-2016 00:14
HD Crash - Wings of heaven
When the message "Suddenly some water creatures attack " appears I get a HD_Crash message :(

17-01-2016 17:21

Maybe... - Wings of heaven

Not sure but perhaps you are using waterwalk and encounter an event where you have to fight, it will crash the game.

If this is it, 2 options:

1- use quick combat to complete the fight
2- get in a boat to do the fight

Author: raivis, 07-01-2016 17:12
purple keymaster? - Wings of heaven
where is the purple key master? lost a lot of time looking for him... done like everything nut cant get to Rissa to kill her

andrik writes:
29-01-2016 17:24

did-you-find-it? - Wings of heaven

i have the same problem

gekko (Lithuania) writes:
18-03-2016 18:55

same thing - Wings of heaven

I cant find it as well, i dont see it on earth spell, it must be hidden, Ive checkedin the vulcanoes clouds and anywhere else. Point us the direction

19-03-2016 01:57

Purple - Wings of heaven

(3,27,0)

It's on Monere's part of the map.

Author: Szőke Balázs (Kőszeg, Hungary), 27-12-2015 10:41
help me - Wings of heaven - Wings of heaven
I cannot create ring of the magi, I only have the ring but the collar and cape is missing...
How can i get them, please help

Author: sorin (bucharest romania), 24-12-2015 18:17
help me - Wings of heaven
i can t find the blue tent... any suggestions? can u help?

professorinc writes:
24-12-2015 18:56

Subterrian gates - Wings of heaven

Did you find Phoenixtown and Fireflux (Conflux towns)? Go South to the Subterrian gates

Solmyr writes:
02-01-2016 03:17

Dark Blue Keymaster Tent - Wings of heaven

The key master in the subterranean area is for light blue tents.
I'm stuck when I ran into Dark Blue gate in necromancer area. I cant find the key master for Dark Blue anywhere.

carrie writes:
18-01-2016 15:53

ms - Wings of heaven

to find the dark blue tent you have to pass the sharpshooter area in underworld

Author: ks, 23-12-2015 22:48 Like
nice - Wings of heaven
10x
was fun for me :)

Author: rusu (moscow, russia), 22-12-2015 16:47
good map but too easy - Wings of heaven
good map but too easy.....

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy