Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:27

Thanks! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Good to know! I will work on some fixes when I get more feedback so I can upload it all at once. What places were unreachable? I thought I blocked off that tower correctly but I guess not! more...

Author: Al (Canada), 18-04-2024 17:53

Great map - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

Awesome map! 10/10 would recommend more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 17:52

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Kingdom of Chaos - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Kingdom of Chaos - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Kingdom of Chaos - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Kingdom of Chaos

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

War and Chaos is about to cover this land. Be prepared for surprise attacks not only from your neighbours, but one way monoliths and subterranean gates too!
Are you able to win a war with eight frontlines?
(There are some hidden OP heroes, who can turn the tide of War immediately)

Added: 17-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Game of Portals | This is Legion 10 Hota | Surrea: {The Shift} | A Pirate's Life For Me!

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 05-11-2023 17:10
Kingdom of Chaos - Kingdom of Chaos
Thx,castle,no DD,4 main heroes.3 month 2 weeks,1 day coz waiting of Shiva dying.No map editor and a lot of saves.3rd week i had 3 castles with angels and catched the week of angels.

Author: ArchDruid (Hungary), 11-03-2023 16:41
That must be a bug - Kingdom of Chaos
Hello Lazzos!

It's been 8 years since I uploaded this map, so i had to search through that area. That has to be a bug or misplacement, because I did not find anything that suggests what to do there.

Move the stone or the fence 1 tile away, so you can access the prison from north... if you want to replay some time later.

I did put a lof of effort into this map back then. Sadly this little issue remained, map Validation does not complain about unreachable tiles (except some shipwrecks and crystals, but that's normal.)

Thanks for commenting.

Author: Lazzos (Greece), 11-03-2023 01:58
No passability to the prison next to the groups of mummies ( underground bottom left) - Kingdom of C
I tried flying, water walking , summoning boat, nothing worked.
There's no passability to the prison the 4 mummies in front of the prison block the path of landing with a boat or flying or water walking in order to access the prison. Is there something im missing or is it a bug?
No passability to the prison next to the groups of mummies ( underground bottom left) - Kingdom of C

Lazzos (Greece) writes:
11-03-2023 02:00

clarification - Kingdom of Chaos

just to be clear i did manage to get on the ground above the prison and get past it to go further north and get all the rest of the mummies , but the thing is i cannot release the prisoner from the prison coz there's no way to fight this mummy on the front of the prison coz under the cursed ground in front of it there's water and there's no empty tile to land or walk to it ( you cannot enter prison from the north side of it)

Lazzos (Greece) writes:
11-03-2023 02:07

disregard the first picture - Kingdom of Chaos

This is the correct screenshot with the passability.
In the first one i accidentally moved the fence on the right side of the mummies.
This is the original screenshot of the map .

disregard the first picture - Kingdom of Chaos

Lazzos (Greece) writes:
11-03-2023 02:09

Multiplayer - Kingdom of Chaos

Im having an issue on a multiplayer game, that's why moving the things myself wont save the issue, coz im already deep into the game month 7 if i recall correctly and i cant make any changes now to the map, so is there something im missing or is it something that was missplaced?

RXD writes:
11-03-2023 13:40

hm - Kingdom of Chaos

i just checked my game. when i beat this map some time ago and i didnt free this hero either

yep its unpassable, nowhere to land ship, dd or fly.

map is luckily doable without the cloak the imprisoned hero has so you should just reload an older file

its just bad luck that you play this on multiplayer, maybe you can come to a conclusion

good luck

Author: Aeon (Norway), 10-02-2021 16:34 Like
Easy, but tons of fun - Kingdom of Chaos
Great design and overall hard start. (especially for the necro) Though I found DD in the first pyramid I visited. And the game was set.

I loved the prison and free for all style

Author: Freddy (canada), 02-06-2020 03:44
Too easy - Kingdom of Chaos
Great design, and a lot of potential. But it was just simply too easy. Especially when I got the DD, I was just overpowered. Maybe get rid of the DD town or make it really hard to capture.

Author: dro (london), 07-08-2019 18:32
cool - Kingdom of Chaos
cool

Author: Mike, 16-10-2017 15:29
Updates - Kingdom of Chaos
I have been playing this map *again*! It's a lot of fun. An update on what I see in each town type, from easiest to hardest:

Castle - no handicap
Fortress - isolated and therefore easy to build up strength and army; all towns are close to each other
Stronghold - main hero is trapped for 3 weeks. Very very big bonus if you explore the map aggressively in a certain area.
Tower - spell hunt; main hero almost forced to take Scholar
Rampart - lose wood and ore early on, but towns are fairly close to each other and there are 5.
Necropolis - Mausoleum construction is delayed and steals some gold and resources. Necromancy is a weak skill in HOTA.
Inferno - massive gold and resource reduction. Very hard to build up.
Dungeon - Wood is scarce. Towns are very close to other strong enemies like Orange (castle).

I play on Impossible and attempt to win the game without "reloading" ; due to mistakes. Inferno and Dungeon are the two town types I have not yet succeeded at. Against AI with more resources, you are just delayed with them (especially Inferno). Dungeon is largely based on luck. If there is Wood in random resource droppings, you can do pretty well. But towns are far apart so you must get lucky and get Town Portal. Additionally you really need Resurrection or you will lose too much in small battles which adds up over time. Finally, just when you think you are doing well, Orange (castle) will take the level 7 creature stack between your main castle and theirs, and will run you over with Archangels.

Bormotushe4ka writes:
26-11-2023 18:42

Dungeon wood - Kingdom of Chaos

The lumbermill placed behind green towers or you have to go aaaaal the way through the underworld is really a joke. I can't understand the reason for doing this. You just got crippled with your economy early on

Author: Fawahar (Varna, BG), 24-02-2017 01:35
Yay - Kingdom of Chaos
Good work, mate! Keep the details up :)) 10/10

Author: Mike, 06-02-2017 05:44
Re-reviewing - Kingdom of Chaos
Replaying this map after months of other maps and I must say it's pretty amazing. Most town types have some sort of "handicap" which make them harder or easier than others. From what I can tell:

Tower - spell hunt
Stronghold - main hero is "trapped" for 3 weeks
Inferno - main town is cut off from others
Dungeon - Wood is very scarce and slows growth
Rampart - resources are taken away after day 3
Necropolis - no handicap that I can see
Fortress - never played this one, hate this faction
Castle - no handicap that I can see

Tower and Castle seem like the easiest way to beat this map. It's a real challenge on any other faction if you play on Impossible and try not to reload a bunch of times to make better plays.

In terms of feedback I think it's a little too random with the mage guilds in cities. Having Town Portal and Dimension Door available for those who are lucky can really change the way the game plays out.

The Pandora's Boxes are kind of annoying, I always just check the Map Editor to see what they contain. Each starting town does have a hidden Pandora's Box nearby though which contains Town Portal. I think this was very clever.

Most of the quests and prisoners and keymaster tents go unused in my playthroughs at least. By the time I get to look for them, I am well ahead and just cleaning up the enemies. (Or I lost well before I pursued them).

Author: Tazar, 08-07-2016 04:03
Just.. meh - Kingdom of Chaos
Bad map and extremely unbalanced if an already overpowered player takes the OP hero.

Author: ktoto, 04-04-2016 06:09
Extra easy - Kingdom of Chaos
Map is very easy.

Author: Mike, 08-02-2016 20:52
Strong and interesting - Kingdom of Chaos
I have played this map so far with Castle and Tower. Castle is pretty easy as there is a very accessible way to get Town Portal.

Tower is considerably tougher as its towns are more spread out and as mentioned in another comment, the map forces you to learn spells from Pandora's boxes. This is a fun and interesting wrinkle but it makes it hard to find the important spells (harder than just hoping to get lucky with the mage guilds) and it means you're stuck with one primary hero unless you want to waste the Scholar skill on that character.

The lack of symmetry in the map can be fun but there are random areas where a few odd and unrelated town types are clustered, etc.

Personally I'd suggest improving the map by adding some gimmicks like the Tower spell hunt to other town types as well. I didn't really notice anything special about Castle. I suspect Inferno will be reasonably easy (Castle Gate/Town Portal is super important on this map due to the size and spread of towns and the monoliths).

Author: ArchDruid, 06-02-2016 22:49
no! - Kingdom of Chaos
Well, during my testplays, I found that the hardest run is with the Barbarians. Tan player has the biggest handicap I think. At least for the AI...

Author: lars, 06-02-2016 22:10
difficulty - Kingdom of Chaos
it's not a spoiler for the map, just basic tactics for ovewhelming troops.
seems to be harder playing for Necromancers on this map as the castles are easy reachably by enemies

Author: Magick (canada, QC), 05-02-2016 19:13
1.42 works - Kingdom of Chaos
V2.0 works for me, when previous version crashed during game loading.

Just a quick question for a quick answer. Are all faction supposed to offer the same difficuly. No spoil needed such as x is easier ect ... Anyway for solo maps have some factions more difficult than an other can be just considered as an additional difficultt setting, not an unfairness.

Magick writes:
07-02-2016 04:30

Number 6 is a free man - Kingdom of Chaos

Barbarians to archdruid.

- Who are you ?
_ I m the new number 2.
-Who is number 1 ?
_You are number 6.
-I m not a number ...

Wizard. death of a thousand cuts, or the torment of the drop water. Same event again and again each time you leave the castle, cursing each heroes with what can be accept once but not more ...

Castle. Byzantium compared to the two above. Suffer perhaps more than other form a central position and splitted territory.

Inferno. Feel it s rather easy, without using bad trick such efreet armag. Perhaps due to a heroes that have an about perfect skills combo and early TP.

Necro. between Castle and inferno. little storie at start with necromantic humour. Point I dont rely on shooter both for necro or inferno, so ... And Thant dont miss me at all. Strangly the target as second castle seems to be ... an inferno. Just my point of view.

Rempart, Feel unconfortable with a treatment see as rather unfair. Dont know what it can be after 30 / 40 days.

ArchDruid writes:
07-02-2016 14:01

what?? - Kingdom of Chaos

I don't really understand what are you writing...
Who am I?
I am the composer of this map.

The same event at the main Tower town is necessary, because all the magic guilds are forbidden to build in all tower towns. Ergo, all tower heroes (who are relying to magic from the beginning) have this handicap, to find the spells in pandora's boxes. And they all have the ability to teach each other the spells via Scholar skill.

Magick writes:
08-02-2016 00:33

perplexe - Kingdom of Chaos

I have to admit I m perplexe.

Of course I know you made the map, if I was not, barbarians dialog would had no sense.

Here severals possibilities, you misunderstood the barbarians joke. You re a bit touchy, or I missed myself something to understand your reaction. I probably can exclude lack of humour.

Scholar. Only one need to have scholar, then he learns from everybody and dispatch his knowledge to everyone. There are enough tower heroes starting with scholar anyway to avoid make it a must have.

ArchDruid (Budapest, Hungary) writes:
08-02-2016 02:57

:) - Kingdom of Chaos

That's true, ok. But you can buy many heroes, not just tower heroes. This is some sort of handicap for the teal player. If you buy a new hero from the main town, you have to learn scholar.

Magick writes:
08-02-2016 03:29

KoC - Kingdom of Chaos

Need time to verify English for a review.

For Scholar, It s a good skill for secondary heroes, but a deadweight for a main one. Really, like I call it the torment of drop of water... sweet chinese supplice... It s the unavoidable event that occurs even and even that is annoying. Would you have give wisdom instead that the feelback would have been the same.

Author: ArchDruid (Budapest, Hungary), 03-02-2016 19:33
Update - Kingdom of Chaos
V2.0 has officially been updated

alex2 writes:
05-02-2016 10:07

not work - Kingdom of Chaos

but the play still does not work

ArchDruid (Budapest, Hungary) writes:
05-02-2016 11:11

xx - Kingdom of Chaos

For me it's working perfectly. Upgrade to HotA 1.4.2. and use HD mod. It won't run with previous versions.

Author: alex, 03-02-2016 16:06
not play - Kingdom of Chaos
create a version of the game without bugs, and download, please

Author: lars, 02-02-2016 20:27
nice map, pretty strong AI - Kingdom of Chaos
finished in 150 days for Inferno with Armageddon-resistant troops, otherwise you will face a strong AI resistance
just rolled-over 1.4.0 to play than updated back

ArchDruid writes:
03-02-2016 00:12

Thx - Kingdom of Chaos

Thanx! :)

The most difficult thing in map making is to make the AI strong enough to keep the game interesting...

I've already sent an upgraded version of the map that supports 1.4.2, but it isn't out yet.

I'll keep improving the map and post the newer versions in the future.

ArchDruid writes:
03-02-2016 00:20

fault - Kingdom of Chaos

Yes, the Town gates were the cause of the crash.

If you open it in editor and delete all the Town gates and place the 1.4.2 version in it, it will work fine.

But I've made some minor modifications on the map.
So I recommend, wait a little more until it will be replaced on the site than download the new: Version 2.0

Author: ArchDruid, 31-01-2016 04:49
Ok, I got the same - Kingdom of Chaos
Alright, with 1.4.2 there is some trouble... I don't know yet what could it be. But I'm searching.
I will reupload the map soon.

Sagacity writes:
31-01-2016 06:05

Appreciate the effort - Kingdom of Chaos

The map looks really promising, would love to sink few days into playing it. Thanks for taking the time to make it work with 1.4.2

Popcioslav (Lublin, Poland) writes:
02-02-2016 09:30

Town Gates - Kingdom of Chaos

Replace the old town gates with new ones. That's all you need to do.

Cheers, map maker fellow.

seb writes:
02-02-2016 15:07

crash log - Kingdom of Chaos

not working.. in map editor i can see map but when i starting map is crushing when s loading...

seb writes:
02-02-2016 15:10

town gate - Kingdom of Chaos

Where can i find town gates ??
can you reupload map again??

03-02-2016 00:04

Locations of Town Gates - Kingdom of Chaos

Above ground:
up: 204 left: 213
up: 90 left: 90

Under ground:
up: 187 left: 29
up: 198 left: 134
up: 9 left: 173

Replace the old marked Town Gates with new ones from the map editor and voila! That map will work. Don't thank me.

Sorry za double posta xD

Author: lars, 30-01-2016 18:39
not working - Kingdom of Chaos
crrashes, check 1.4.2 version

02-02-2016 09:20

Replac the Town Gates - Kingdom of Chaos

Just replace the old town gates with new ones.

Got the working version if anyone needs one (also got same bugs with my own maps so yeah, that's all you need to do)

seb writes:
02-02-2016 15:13

aa - Kingdom of Chaos

to dawaj popus ta mapke :D

03-02-2016 00:03

Locations of Town Gates - Kingdom of Chaos

Above ground:
up: 204 left: 213
up: 90 left: 90

Under ground:
up: 187 left: 29
up: 198 left: 134
up: 9 left: 173

Replace the old marked Town Gates with new ones from the map editor and voila! That map will work. Don't thank me.

seb writes:
03-02-2016 15:02

popus - Kingdom of Chaos

dzieki, juz wczoraj sobie poradzilem, nie moglem znalezc poprzez nazwe ( nie wiem czemu jak kursorem myszki najechalem na te obiekty to nic nie pisalo ) ale znalazlem :)
kiedy Twoja nastepna mapka ?? :P

04-02-2016 14:56

Nie wiem - Kingdom of Chaos

Nic ni pisało bo były corrupted :P

Nie wiem, technicznie 'Game of Portals' jest już gotowe i tylko testuje. Niestety komputer mi szwankuje więc to trochę potrwa. 'From Peasant to Archangel' trochę potrwa.

Author: Raph, 30-01-2016 00:14
Mmmm - Kingdom of Chaos
Crashes in loads screen

ArchDruid writes:
30-01-2016 00:23

question - Kingdom of Chaos

Do you get any error message, or it's just crashing?
The latest version of Hota (1.4.0) has to be installed to run this map.

I added some inactive map objects to the map, but they are in the HotA.lod, so it shouldn't cause this problem.

Sagacity writes:
30-01-2016 00:26

Same here - Kingdom of Chaos

File works fine in the HotA Map Editor, but causes a crash when started through the game client. Enclosing the generated crash log.

igor (Семей) writes:
09-01-2019 10:24

Kingdom of Chaos - Kingdom of Chaos

How to play for the fortress? the hero who has to collect artifacts dies. Hobgoblin! he'll win, he'll lose this roulette.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy