Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:27

Thanks! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Good to know! I will work on some fixes when I get more feedback so I can upload it all at once. What places were unreachable? I thought I blocked off that tower correctly but I guess not! more...

Author: Al (Canada), 18-04-2024 17:53

Great map - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

Awesome map! 10/10 would recommend more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 17:52

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about This is Legion 10 Hota - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map This is Legion 10 Hota - heroes 3 mapsDownload map This is Legion 10 Hota - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> This is Legion 10 Hota

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Continueing my this is legion series my first hota map.The water area will unlock access to the other players. 1-2 players vs computer. play has either rampart or tower vs a mighty red opponent.

Added: 07-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Growing Challenges | 4 road 1 end ADO2009 final | Raise 5 | Abandoned

Author: Smiechu (Poland), 24-12-2021 09:36
Enjoyable - This is Legion 10 Hota
im almost at the end of Legend of Finnegan Tar
I downloaded this map to chill and it was very enjoyable, not counting red and hes annoying teleportation everywhere,
ended at 12.4.5
fight's was not difficult at all... just this last fight against orinn who had some army, took me with res
Main Titan/Arch Mage/Master Genie, then go for green to get Devils and its gg

Author: Simmo (Australia), 14-10-2021 10:11
great map - This is Legion 10 Hota
Loved playing this map you have anymore?

Author: Brim (Omaha, USA), 25-04-2020 21:07
Not Bad - This is Legion 10 Hota
This map will take a lot of time and the computer may become a little easy. Overall its a good map.

Author: Terje (Oslo, Norway), 03-12-2016 19:51
This is Legion 10 Hota - No fly, really? - This is Legion 10 Hota
I tried this map on multiplayer, and pretty early in the game orange came through gate and flew directly to the castle "Alice". Didn't stand a chance. How is that possible if the spell fly is denied? Is the angel wings artifact somehow available for orange?

Author: maygwan (uk), 06-08-2016 23:32
thanx for comments - This is Legion 10 Hota
I will look at them and make changes in the updates. Try trillion isle's and see how you get on with that map ty.

Author: Morten (Denmark), 06-08-2016 23:17
Thank you, but it was too easy this one - This is Legion 10 Hota
Hey maygwan

Thank you for your map!

After playing Black Sails I am a bit surprised that the opponents were so easy after the 10-14 weeks build up of exploring own territory (tower) and opponents (rampart). The AI that could not reach you, orange and green, were super easy, beat them all without them having even 1 turn to retreat, expect their best hero with skills around 40, he retreated but did me no damage.
In your map Black Sails, I was challenged very early on by incoming ships of big heroes like Ferdinhand 2, it was cool.
The AI at Rampart had only discovered 3 towns and hadn't defeated/found all the good things on his territory.

I had over 50 skill in all at this point, and good army and magic, so too easy this step.

The same story was true for the later stage week 20-26 where I defeated the orange and green players. Not a single exciting match against AI. The exciting part was that I found out red could get to me (which I didn’t think) through the red portal, just hadn’t come yet… so this kept up some suspense :)

Week 27 I had the entire upper map, and went for red in the underground. He had not come for me or any of my cities yet, he only stuck his nose out a couple of times through red portal (dumb AI).
If have half the map without competition, I guess the map is too easy.
Beating red opponent was a walk-over. Very easy. They we’re all 40-50 skills, but I had like 75 in all skills and my army was stronger and I moved fast. I don’t think I had to reload a single battle vs. AI in the entirety of this map.
So you could definitely up the AI forces. Something I noticed with red opponent was that they did not have enough money to buy all their creatures (30 and 40 archangels were available). Even though they had like 16 castles left.
I even hadn’t opened a single tree of knowledge, I saved them all because I thought it would get hard vs the “mighty red opponent “ ;)

It was like a build-and-explore map, because everything was easy once you had discovered the map. Many treasures and so on.
The prisons with Lucifer and the angelprison was just overkill, no need for those (I didn’t use them, came to Lucifer only 10-15 days before I had the entire map). I needed only like 800 titans and some extras and then my best hero. Had 3 other mains who helped out to finish faster, but wasn’t necessary to win. And I didn’t buy anyway near all the creatures I could have, and I had a billion gold.
Won in Week 35, 244 days.

Important note: I'm only and advanced player, not like a really good player.

But.. I still enjoyed it a lot, because I like to explore and love your maps. It feels like you as the artist are right there with me. Gave this map 8 tho, because of mentioned things makes it too sad that you spend so long building and never get even a tiny bit hard fight vs AI, but you’re definitely a 10 as a creator. Hope you keep making :-)!!

Morten (Denmark) writes:
13-08-2016 17:04

I am playing - This is Legion 10 Hota

Hey again maygwan

Just wanted to let you know, that I'm trying Trillion isles out.

It's a bit challenging, requires thinking/planning, if you dont want to reload way too much. And its different/original, with the spell and artifact blocks and the hard way through to new land (in the beginning at least).

So its kinda cool!! Also bit tiring tho, can seem like a grind sometimes. Ive been playing like 4-5 days, some hours each day. Only at Week 12 right now.
Seems like the opponents can become quite hard too.

I'm only playing Expert version, but took Stronghold, since you said it was hard with them.

I'll review later on when im finished.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
13-08-2016 17:06

IF i finish - This is Legion 10 Hota

I should probably change to IF i finish, but have no idea how hard it will get.

I really like that its hard to get the treasures, and that there is heavy guardians and stuff.

maygwan writes:
14-08-2016 06:35

it is a tough map - This is Legion 10 Hota

Ya its quite challenging especially with stronghold so you definitely have your work cut out.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
14-08-2016 14:59

Yes, but - This is Legion 10 Hota

The thing with Giant maps, is that you can usually avoid the opponent until you have build strong
enough/discovered the map and all its value.

And they are not strategically taking all your castles.

So I expect to win, but lets see :)

maygwan writes:
14-09-2016 09:57

ultimate edit - This is Legion 10 Hota

Let me know when you are brave enough to try trillion ultimate edit starring yourself.

Author: ks, 31-07-2016 14:49 Like
:) - This is Legion 10 Hota
Nice again :) Your hota maps is better than wog and sod :P
TL10 solo rampart - 285d 490p (my record for hota)
and give it 10 of course

maygwan (uk) writes:
31-07-2016 15:08

new map today - This is Legion 10 Hota

Thanx for comments i have a new hota map coming out today you should enjoy it. It's a giant map.

maygwan (uk) writes:
05-08-2016 06:27

Also - This is Legion 10 Hota

This one doesn't get so many downloads so glad you played it and enjoyed it as well as gave it a rating. I also think its a great map.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy