Author: BiskupKonrad's Studios , 20-04-2024 10:49

New map - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello, Thank you for your comment, I appreciate that!
New map is under testing now and will be released in second half of year. Stay tuned!
more...

Author: Wingman27 , 20-04-2024 05:39

Feedback please - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Please let me know if this version is too difficult. Nobody has posted a success story since I uploaded it. It’s supposed to be for pros only, but I need to know if it’s even possible. Thanks more...

Author: I love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 20-04-2024 00:19

We love BiskupKonrad's Studios - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello Konrad, best mapmaker in the world. I was Wondering will there be any new map soon? more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - map rating = 14 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods + Era

This is the adventure of Maximus. A warrior from Rome. He was banished from his homeland. He went away by sea. The ship sank. Maximus was the only survivor. He woke up on a beach with no memory of what have happened. Now Maximus must find his way back to Rome.

Added: 29-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Favourite Factions Face-off | Turns | The Devil Is In The Detail | rich lands

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | ... | 301-311 |

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 22-03-2021 09:28 Like
First try on "all heroes on ouch " challenge - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I finished the map with all battle on ouch ,except King Arthur , 5k AA score 486 in 300 days,I have to mention AI dragons are acting very strange (Lost soul 2 never attacked with 3 units,I just put all AA in one unit in top corner and comander next to it,no clones glitch in any battle) and comander status is very uncertain (ex. Arjuna never attacked him with dragon flies after my AA died ).The only hero who put his enchanters on "wait" was Naga Queen.After killing God of air,God of fire on ouch was a joke (15 min fight ,blind the fire elements).Level problem in the last area: don't pick any tree of knowledge if you are level 74 - it will take you straight to lev 88 and first fight will take your hero to level 0(you will have the skills and stats,but no more extra stats for AA).In future I will try again to get that nasty king on ouch as well - I feel that every battle had something that allowed ouch fight : the battlefield,a weak enemy unit or AI decisions).

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 17-03-2021 18:51 Like
Some thoughts so far about different approach - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I am about to fight Cyclop King with 640 AA (or God of fire ,not sure which one is easiest).I killed all heroes on ouch,except King Arthur (whatever I tried on ouch, my army was too weak and there were no places available to explore without that fight),I have praetorians with all skills and 31 per week in Unknown castle (Longbow
46,grail on ) already in mid of month 7.By doing first guard on ouch allowed me to develop much quickly and ,after killing Xyron,I went to fight God of air on ouch with that orb for Cyclop King's gate (getting a lot of gold,Angelic alliance and another castle).Funny fact : after taking third castle,Tazar attacked my first castle;when I came to fight Tazar,he already recruit God of water (no army on him) and I killed him second time for another 200 mithrills. I think AI behaviour allows a lot of fights on ouch (specially siege fights) and I wouldn't call some fights "easy" just because I figured out the trick (still it took hours due to armies' number).I had to invest some money in damage and movement for AA for Genghis Khan's dracoliches and gems for weekly grow.My opinion : with a decent developement none of the fights on ouch wouldn't take more than 2 hours here or in any of Valery maps ( if you struggle 6 hours for a fight ,that means you've done something wrong ).Ex. : God of fire is not so hard on ouch with AA full upgraded .I can say my fight with Nagash on ouch was easy not only because I knew the strat,but my 400 AA killed 4k vampires in one turn - with attack twice ,so it took less than 10 minutes.In some fights,having a big army is a big drawback - ex Dwarf Master,clear win on ouch with AA and serpent flies or the fights with hydras,very weak against quicksand.Don't forget about weekly mithrills from windmills and mystical gardens: even with first guard on hard you can achieve clones before fighting God of water,which you can beat on ouch without much stress.Not sure which way is faster :to chain heroes up to exchange that crown for tome of earth magic or keep going with Maximus on islands for town portal spell.Make room before every fight for another new skill;if first aid doesn't appear to exchange for another skill,just click no few times and first aid will show up.That comander's ability (poison - a substitute for death stare) is priceless;it's reducing units health to half,very handy against some strong units , Hydras or Supreme Arch,for example.The fights with AA only reminds me of another beautiful map Time of prophecy -the right split problem.So far you can really enjoy this map without fighting on ouch,but if you choose this way development is the key to make your life easier

Author: Hazenkoning (Eindhoven), 11-03-2021 02:13
How do i get all skills? - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Cool map for sure, but i cant seem to understand what you mean by get all skills with the commander helmet...

Could you explain in detail how to? I tried a lot already but no luck yet.

Valery writes:
11-03-2021 08:56

+ - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Its a basic mechanic of wog. When you use the commander helm on your hero, it gives you first aid skill. So all the thing consists into never picking first aid, then when you have 8 skills, use the helm on the hero, first aid will go in hidden skills. Now use the standard procedure (control key + click on skill) to bring first aid from hidden skills in visible skills, remove the helm, now you have on empty skill when the next skill you learn will go.

Author: Jonathan Folkesson (Sverige), 29-11-2020 05:16
sda - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
can i play this on sod?

Valery writes:
29-11-2020 14:19

Well, yes, if you install Era 2 on SoD, is free and doesn't hurt. ;)

Author: Pache, 23-11-2020 03:25
Problem - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Can't start map.
1) Enable in mod manager.
2) Start game, read through events.
3) Walk left to fight pegaci, first game says something about DEPRECATED things, battle starts, and it crashes to desktop.
ERA 3.2, HD mod 5.2 RC11

Valery writes:
23-11-2020 08:14

Thats normal, none of the old mods work on Era 3.2. Which changed all the syntax.

Last version compatible is Era 2.46 F.

Pache writes:
23-11-2020 16:46

Thanks - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Sorry, I was browsing about and kinda figured that out later on my own.
But thanks for reply!

kamilos607 writes:
27-10-2021 22:17

Same problem - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

I have the same problem, how can I resolve it?

Author: TTG (Thessaloniki), 18-11-2020 17:21
Is there a number 5? - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Valery i think the empire of the world is maybe the best map i ever played. Is there a number 5? I can't find number 3 or 4 did you removed them?

Valery writes:
18-11-2020 17:22

No, there is no 5, but I released yesterday a much improved version of Alexander the Great

TTG (Thessaloniki) writes:
18-11-2020 17:23

empire4 - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

i wanted to write the empire 4 is the best map i ever played. Won it with all 4 ways.

TTG (Thessaloniki) writes:
19-11-2020 00:06

alexander - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

thank you very much. Just downloaded the map. Seems great i write you feedback

Author: Cristian Mures (Braila Romania), 07-11-2020 18:13 Like
First guard on ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
...a few moments later(due to COVID times)

Valery writes:
07-11-2020 18:54

Now imagine a bug and not receiving the mithril for ))

Cristian Mures (LONDON) writes:
10-11-2020 23:41

...no way! - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Still I'll get exp and money to make angels and castle in second week much easier ;) don't forget there are other dwarves (next to upgrade dwelling) which can be beaten on normal (hard is to much for me,they just simply split and hit the tent)

Author: Cristian Mures (Braila Romania), 07-11-2020 11:25 Like
I said before this guard can be done on ouch,now i found out how,step by step: double wait,dwarves move,comander shields the tent,move comander in corner up ,move AA top with 4 hexes from left edge(POSITION 1);double wait,everybody moves toward AA,your comander goes to the tent,AA kills comander;AA attacks the tent from the top,comander moves bottom corner to the tent,dwarves move to AA;AA comes back in the same position(top line,4 hexes away from left edge),comander defends(all the fight,from now on),dwarves come to AA;AA destroys the tent from top (third row from bottom),dwarves come to AA;AA back to position 1,then comes to right edge,fifth row ,one hex from right so only one dwarf can attack him;AA back to position 1;AA goes tothe right edge,forth row from bottom (POTISION 2).In this way the dwarves won't change their position;just move from position 1 to position 2 until AA is healed,then let one dwarf to attack him ONLY on the right side.There are very tiny chances for dwarves to get luck;all in one,the battle will last about one hour or so - just patience and attention.

Shawn C. (Worthington Ohio USA) writes:
24-08-2023 21:49

Not working here - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

The very first battle of the game vs. the Pegasi always kill my commander. For some reason on the latest ERA 3.9 I face a stack of 4 Pegasi + 4 Silver Pegasi, and the top unit always goes after my weak commander and kills him on (his) counterattack.
Playing with ERA 2.9 I'm faced with dual stacks of standard Pegasi and can keep my commander safe.

No idea why, but it is what it is.

Cristian Mures (Regatul Unit) writes:
25-08-2023 01:24

Right mod - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Why don't you just play the map with original Era,2.46?No need extra mods,the map is great !

Author: Valery, 29-10-2020 16:22
Christian - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Yeah the clone bug is very annoying, yet there are steps to follow to avoid it 100%, but must be careful where placing your clones.

Igrik (a wog modder) told us a few days ago he will try to fix that bug, so waiting for his plugin.

Now, about tew4, MOD is probably the least interesting faction, I recommend Master of wealth for millions of demons gathering or Master of Sorcery for smart and fast playing. mod doesn't really need demons as the super devils will freeze everything on their passage. But it not so fun.

Author: Cristian Mures (Braila Romania), 25-10-2020 15:23 Like
About TEW 4... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Hi,Valery!Several months ago i stopped playing Tew 4 due to some fight bugs (related to clones).Last week i found some saves,but I'm not sure to continue or to restart the map if it's too late to continue (if the enemy is too strong - on hell difficulty).I'm in 6-4-6 MoD ,I won against Bogarus and Drakon,around 2,5k HB spreaded on all my heroes(never touched the other army) a lot of unconverted towns (i converted only 9 or 10 ,all with mithrill silo ) almost all spells upgraded to max, 5 or 6 cornupedia 500 resources each;I can't see any dangerous enemy but in some forums people talk about creating the real army with demons,not HB.As I said,i never invested in demons (I still can transfer some abilities) - so is it too late to defeat Drakon (orange hero with silver pegasi,green and golden dragons) in 6-4-6?

Author: Vatel, 29-09-2020 18:00
what the... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
encountered this in a Dwarven Treasury
what the... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Valery writes:
29-09-2020 18:39

You can't beat a few dwarves? ,;)

Seriously, never saw such thing. What Era version you use

Vatel writes:
29-09-2020 19:18

- The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

it's ERA v3.0.3 with WOG of v2.9.14
BTW, may i follow you on github? :)

Valery writes:
29-09-2020 19:33

I don't know what is github
Then Era version is the problem, my maps work 100% on Era 2.4.6F as last.

Author: Gongwazy (Poland), 28-09-2020 20:49
Usain Bolt - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
@Valery I downloaded your mod 'Usain Bolt', but when I'm opening any map it says:"Sorry. Division by zero :-)" and mod doesn't work. Also when I open hero's portrait I see an unknown error and it says i've set battles/movement to 0. Do you know what happened, how to solve this?

Valery writes:
28-09-2020 22:25

All my mods are for Era 2.4.6F as latest version.

Author: Gongwazy (Poland), 28-09-2020 20:16
Usain Bolt - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
@Valery I downloaded your mod 'Usain Bolt', but when I'm opening any map it says:"Sorry. Division by zero :-)" and mod doesn't work. Also when I open hero's portrait I see an unknown error and it says i've set battles/movement to 0. Do you know what happened, how to solve this?

Author: Vatel, 12-09-2020 07:48
+ - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
that's how I triumph against Wystan on OUCH, but not this one, he's got CURE and EXPERT WATER. immune to blind.

Author: Valery, 12-09-2020 06:43
Well in some fights you need whole army as fodder. Then keep his first tent up, place your angels next to it in the corner, blind the only fly stack which will attack them in that spot then keep blinding the 6 other stacks until everyone is blind.

Author: Vatel, 12-09-2020 04:14
Arjuna on easy - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
i've beaten Guard, Robin Hood, Prince, Wystan and hydra mobs on ouch.
but not this guy, not this nasty dragonfly with CURE!
how am i supposed to win this fight when he gets CURE which means almost immune to blind
Arjuna on easy - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Valery writes:
12-09-2020 09:41

Check players comments, there is Christian on page 3 which says to use the commander strike around ability to prevent flies attacking. I remember some other players too related their strategies before, but no time to check all comments right now, there are a lot

Cristian Mures (Braila Romania) writes:
04-11-2020 03:11

Early heroes on ouch and other hints - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

First guard can be make on ouch but it takes a LOT of time and it's not necessary;if you follow mapmaker advice (beat weak creature and quit armour of the damned) you can develop faster and,apart from Robin Hood,God of water can be easily made on ouch (clones needed).
Gem strategy - after getting the wood for quest,there is a hydra area with piles of gem,just use wisely quicksand and a forcefield on hard fights;you can buy gems as well,plenty creatures defeated on ouch will give you the money.

04-11-2020 08:43

Arjuna on ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

In first week on sixth month I have 162 AA with imunity 1-3 spells,over 40 on stats and comander with all skills.I kept all AA in one stack,blind the last fly,next to tent and I put my AA in front of the tent;Arjuna killed AA but none of the units went outside;next I put my comander between the blinded fly and the fly who killed AA.Arjuna just casts ofensive spells,never cured army because my comander was already next to 2 units,ao I blind them all (there is magic rezistance),ressurec t AA,put walls down,have all the clones I could get and protect real AA with 20 clones.Keep some clones away,if they are not attacked,they can ressurect real AA in one turn.I hope it helps.

04-11-2020 09:12

And my picture - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Position after I blind them all

And my picture - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

wasilix writes:
11-11-2020 08:49

Might be an alternative option - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Hi there!

I've done this fight on hard, but I think same strategy should work on ouch too (I just don't have patience for it). It requires a bit of luck in the beginning:

Cast slow, with commander attack and paralize a fly. Blind it within next 2 turns and then slow every time until enemy runs out of mana casting haste. A couple of things to note:

1. I had to re-blind the stack (my power wasn't enough for blind to last through the whole mana drain process). The good news is that his power isn't high either, and in my game he was always casting water protection first, sometimes some other spells too.
2. His resistance isn't very high, but I had a couple of times when after the slow he would still cast cure - mainly if slow didn't affect enough of his troops. It's not very likely.

Author: Vatel, 10-09-2020 16:42
griffin conservatory and other objects not respawning monthly - The Empire of the World II -Era Edit
is that normal? this is mods i play with.
and `erm_hooker.era` is disabled to use global erm_hooker. the one shipped with map triggers `Angel.SaveEventPara ms` deprecation warning and freezes game constantly.
griffin conservatory and other objects not respawning monthly - The Empire of the World II -Era Edit

Valery writes:
10-09-2020 17:00

I don't know man, that's the reason I removed all my maps from this site, further Era version screwed all my ancient maps and I have no energy to deal with unknown problems. Wog Scripts should not be in your mod lists, Era 2.9.14 does not require them, I think. As about plugins, no idea, if 2.9.14 comes with the one being in the map, don't use them both, because it will freeze as you say.

Vatel writes:
10-09-2020 17:31

+ - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Thanks sire! Feel sorry for ERA's updates, it's not compatible with many old maps. A great loss for it's community.

Vatel writes:
10-09-2020 17:33

Wog scripts is a must mod, stack exp aren't available without it.

Valery writes:
11-09-2020 15:23

My fault, you're right, Era 2.9.14 requires Wog scripts. My maps are for Era 2.46 F, that version will 100% work.

Author: Vatel, 07-09-2020 15:49
Best WOG map ever! - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
The best WOG map I've played. And the author's great.

Author: Shawn, 07-09-2020 08:58 Like
1 damage to tazar - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
All of my troops do 1 damage to tazar (including a stack of 725 praetonians)

Is this some sort of overflow bug? Not sure what to do here and I can't progress since he blocks the road to god of fire / earth.

Valery writes:
07-09-2020 10:33

From what I remember, you have to kill him with spells only. It's Tazar, you know.

Shawn writes:
07-09-2020 14:18

Beat with cheat - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Damn, it's actually crazy if that's the case, cuz he had like 18k chaos hydras. I cheated and turned all his troops into peasants, which I was still doing 1 damage to, lol

Valery writes:
07-09-2020 15:24

You have Armageddon at 4-5k damage and his hydras are in 7 stacks. The purpose of the battle is to stay alive while keep casting Armageddon. Actually is the easiest battle in the game.

Valery writes:
07-09-2020 15:26

And he has 1500 hydras not 18k, just looked at my save

Shawn writes:
07-09-2020 15:42

Oh your right, I was playing with ouch diff

Author: Vatel, 06-09-2020 15:02
Best WOG map ever! - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
The best WOG map I've played. And the author's great.

Author: Vatel, 06-09-2020 08:00
can't learn more than 10 skills - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
no more hidden skills shows up after 2 hidden skills.
i'm running wog 2.9.14. tried every methods i could find.

Author: Booba, 05-09-2020 21:09
They won't show, you must use the commander hat trick. Unequip from commander, put on hero head, it will offer hidden skill which you can swap and free a slot. Then remove hat, voila you have a new slot open and free. Ask in HC forums for how to do that, It's been a long time I didn't use it so i dont want to give false patter,

Author: Vatel, 05-09-2020 20:00
can't learn more than 10 skills - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
no more hidden skills shows up after 2 hidden skills.
i'm running wog 2.9.14. tried every methods i could find.

Vatel writes:
06-09-2020 08:07

thx for kind reply. i'm afraid such trick doesn't work any more on newer ERA edition, since i can't find any video related to commander hat trick on youtube.
and i've tried putting commander hat on hero and see a `first aid` in hidden skills, then clicked every area trying to swap the skill but it didn't work.

Valery writes:
06-09-2020 08:19

Hi,

It works in Era 2.14 and I think in all versions. You must use Ctrl key when clicking on the skill to swap. I don't have the game installed so I can't help, maybe the wog manual details it, try please. If can't find, drop a message here and I will make a video

Valery writes:
06-09-2020 08:20

Upload one of your saves and I will show.

Valery writes:
06-09-2020 08:24

I checked in wog manual and it says:
*Display Hidden Secondary Skills (click on the experience icon in your hero screen, you can also swap hidden skills with visible skills)

So hold ctrl key when clicking on experience icon and see if you can swap. Bring First Aid in first slot, then close. Then remove the hat from your hero, now you have a free slot for a new skill to come

Vatel writes:
06-09-2020 09:02

OMG so this is how it works !!!
thx so much master Valery!!

Author: Cygnus (Lodz, Poland), 24-05-2020 21:37
problem with Praetorians negative experience - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
After successful fight with Merlin on ouch I noticed that my Praetorians stack experience is negative. If I try this battle on lower difficulty, there is no problem, Pratorians have Ace rank.
Checked other comments, but nobody reported such bug.
problem with Praetorians negative experience - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Valery writes:
24-05-2020 22:10

yes, that happens sometimes in WoG. Always use this mod: https://drive.google .com/open?id=1pVNxWq Db-KJ7NJ71KYr9b-pXMC h60ajR
Remove spaces in link I gave, maps4heroes adds some. Install that mod, do any battle with praetorians (even easy), their experience will be restored. keep the mod always active. After loading the save, press F12 (or F11, I don't remember) to activate new mod, you will get a message ERM something...

Valery writes:
24-05-2020 22:13

Sorry, I just read the instructions again, you only have to open hero screen once, to have the fix applied, no need for battle.

Cygnus (Lodz, Poland) writes:
24-05-2020 22:42

Thank you, Valery, the mod works.
By the way, this is the best map I ever played. 4 years ago I tried it, but I was too weak and Nagash crushed me - My praetorians had no necessary abilities at the time he arrived. Now, having much more experience, most of fights I take on ouch or hard.

Vatel writes:
29-09-2020 14:21

would you please share the mod again? i'm experiencing exp overflow too.

Vatel writes:
29-09-2020 16:58

found it on `heroes3wog.net/over flow-fix-download`, you wrote it good sir!!

Author: Sebastian, 12-05-2020 10:48
Not enough gems / I blocked him successfully - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
@Valery
That is no problem, as soon as the message appeared I town-portaled back and blocked the shrine and attacked him the turn after

@Cristian
Thanks for the tip, I will look for your comment. As for the gems, I am not anywhere near 1,3k gems for the first upgrade... I have around 400 or 500. ( and yes I am fighting most normal battles on ouch)

Author: Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania), 12-05-2020 04:52 Like
Some gem strategy... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
You can increase praetorians' grow number per week with gems,if I remember exactly;but,when it comes about Nagash , you need a proper strat ,no matter if you have 125 or 300 ( agree,it will take longer ).Check older comments , i tried to describe my fight with Nagash.

Author: Valery, 11-05-2020 21:19
The trick about Nagash is to attack him as soon as he lands in your territory. He has no spells at all but if he visits the shrines and the towns, he gets haste then is over. So the number of angels is not so important, but this move. Good luck ;)

Author: Sebastian (Leipzig, Germany), 11-05-2020 19:12
Nagash - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Hi Valery,

first of all, great version of this map, I really like the concept, and difficulty, I am learning so much about tactic playing this map.

But now I am stuck.

In one of your last comment you write that by the time Nagash comes, you should have hundreds of Praetorians. I never lost any Praetorian and I only have 121. I managed to kill the Guard on hard, Robin on Hard, Tuck and John on Normal and Arthur on easy. So having enough mithril for 4 abilites is imho impossible.

But you also said the map is beatable fighting every AI hero on easy.

Question is, how do I beat nagash, even if I have 340 angels, he has stacks of 1250 and stats of 99. I would appreciate any tips (even If I might have to start over...)

Thanks

Sebastian writes:
12-05-2020 11:00

No Attack and Return / No Retaliation - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

@Cristian
I found your comment about the Nagash fight but as mentioned on my initial comment, I don't have the 3rd and 4th skill (see title) but I still think that fight is winnable by clever use of magic and kiting... I'll try

Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania) writes:
13-05-2020 06:45

Some early fights... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

You can check on youtube some videos how to kill early bosses (like Robin Hood,for example ) on hard/ouch to get enough mithrills for upgrade.I described my fight with Nagash on ouch (12.500 vampire lords ).About gems - use other heroes to farm,every factory respawn every month or so.

13-05-2020 18:36

Some early fights... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

You can check on youtube some videos how to kill early bosses (like Robin Hood,for example ) on hard/ouch to get enough mithrills for upgrade.I described my fight with Nagash on ouch (12.500 vampire lords ).About gems - use other heroes to farm,every factory respawn every month or so.

Sebastian (Leipzig, Germany) writes:
13-05-2020 19:52

Factory? - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Will do, I will also try to be faster to maybe be able to kill some more AI heroes before Nagash comes.

What do you mean by factory respawn ?

Valery writes:
14-05-2020 13:29

Well, the issue is obviously you were slower than in my tests, as I had 350 angels when Nagash comes.
I am not the kind of player who will try a battle for 5 hours until it works, so my tests were mostly on hard difficulty with only a few battles on ouch. So I think is doable for everyone. Don't be afraid of AI huge numbers, I know several players who did all battles on OUCH so is certainly doable on hard then piece of cake on normal. Good luck ;)

Author: John (Russia), 30-04-2020 03:13
wtf - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Guys.. I dont know how you play this map... I only conquered 3 cities , got about 20 pretorians, - 80000 exp Maximus, and Nagash came. WTF

Valery writes:
30-04-2020 05:41

What month you are?

30-04-2020 15:29

1,2,3,4 - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

First : you can choose which difficulty you wanna play the fights - just press 1,2,3 or 4 before fighting;second: when you fight heroes on any other level than easy,you receive mithrils (50,100,200) so you can upgrade pretorians abilities.When Nagash will come,you need at least clone and attack+return abilities or you'll be squashed.So you have 6 months to choose some hero battles on hard or ouch level (for example :fight first guard on hard ,if you bought first aid tent ,it's not that hard fight )

John (Russia) writes:
04-05-2020 02:58

wog - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

I dont remember.
But there are lots of unplayble things like - 7 elvels simply kill 1 angel.
+ I cant get exp
+ all random enemies and creatures has max exp + super abilities, and my army cant get exp. 4+4 pegasus killed my pretorian at the very beginning........... ...
+ when nagash come - he has 99 all parametr and his army is just like thousands vampires and mine is ~20 pretorians and stuff lol

donno how you play it, maybe somethings is wrong with scripts files?

Valery writes:
04-05-2020 07:52

if all enemies have experience + Nagash is coming, it means the scripts are working 100%. Now, this is wog/era map, have you experience with such customized maps? Because it may be much harder than SoD, in the sens that there are many immunities, so no slow/blind combo to win, you have to create new tactics, look at battlefield obstacles etc.
Also, Nagash comes month 6, by that time you are supposed to have hundreds of angels, not 20.

Valery writes:
04-05-2020 07:56

Ok, I looked at my save before Nagash, we are month 6 and I have 347 praetorians. Please note that this version of the map is MUCH harder than the original SoD, there is no click end turn until I have enough army, must progress fast and conquer more cities.

Author: David (VietNam), 01-03-2020 09:17 Like
finanlly done - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
great and long story map ,took me more a week to completed it , 482 score /402 days , the battle with king arthur , viking very hard for me ,i think + speed on AA is useless , dmg / cast spell is better , +10 for this map , thank you map maker

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | ... | 301-311 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy