Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Author: Babak (Canada), 28-03-2024 21:15

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 28-03-2024 19:59

map - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

A good map for a fast dynamic game. more...

Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about crapcore - map rating = 16 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map crapcore - heroes 3 mapsDownload map crapcore - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> crapcore

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Capture the Singularity conflux castle. Hurry up in a few monthes before pink will get power enough to kill anybody on its way.
DD, TP, FL are allowed but not at regular castles, enemy is boosted both in resourses and creatures, decrease it if feeling too hard.

Added: 23-02-2017

Heroes 3 maps: The Empire of the World VI (English) | MGL - Four Powers | Dead Dragons | Evil Way - EN

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-69 |

Author: kps (Poland), 21-02-2024 19:21
WHY U HATE RAMPART - crapcore
A very rich map where anything goes, damn the mapmaker for making rampart essentially a non faction I wanted to be filthy rich with treasuries, FILTHY RICH.

Anyway I had no problems starting with green(castle), here's a video of me beating up pink.
https://youtu.be/UlZQg-d7x_o
Yes the boats are broken as of HOTA 1.7.0 but it won't stop you from completing the map.

Author: RatMansion, 02-02-2024 16:26
Good, but needs an update - crapcore
Very cool map with loads of detail. However, it seems the last patch of hota broke many of the docks so that purchased ships are not accessible.
Tested on red.

Author: Eternal35 (France), 12-08-2023 01:54 Like
Great map - crapcore
It is a great map with one way portal mecanics. A lot of quest and pandora boxes which a rewarding.
No need to kill all ennemies if you want to win. The last fight is tough.

Well done

Author: Andre Smith (South Africa), 30-05-2023 06:41
My favorite map of all time - crapcore
What more can I say? I've replayed this map so many times with different factions. Love it!

Author: John (canada), 01-12-2022 09:36
Fix? - crapcore
Sulfurous lair next to sanctum isn't accesible

Author: Masterhexes (Rm Valcea/Romania), 27-10-2022 10:07 Like
Good map for me-crapcore - crapcore
Played with CoveTown,finished in 12 month.

Author: DANDAN (Israel), 24-09-2022 21:10 Like
Super fun and challenging map! - crapcore
This map requires you to be aggressive, organized, and creative! incredibly well made, beautiful and challenging!

Managed to finish month 6, week 2 staring as tan (main hero Dessa)
the real challenge was beating final hero WITHOUT Liches or Fangarms!

here is how:

I used a maxed out Dessa with archery (and bow of sharpshooter) and intelligence (+double spell points from mana vortex).
had around 350 archangels, 1500 cyclop kings, 2500 enchanters, 400 Azure dragons, and the rest is phoenix stacks. first you survive the enemy attacking until blinding out all enemy stacks.(phoenix's regeneration is helpful for this!)
then you clone and resurrect your shooting stacks.
Then one by one you take an enemy stack to 0 defense with Disrupting ray (love this spell!) and kill it.

you can also clone your shooters, then frenzy, precision, prayer,bless as you want to maximize damage for each round of shots. make sure to slow enemy stack and then haste all your stacks. i enemy stack survives make sure to blind it and resume only on next round!

this takes patience and some luck (multiple times i tried and failed) . but I enjoy beating these battles without or necromancy!

thank you so much for this map!!!!!
Super fun and challenging map! - crapcore

DANDAN (Israel) writes:
24-09-2022 22:21

here is the result - crapcore

if anyone wants to try this battle, you can E-mail me at:

dan.alon55@gmail.com

I will send you the save file!

here is the result - crapcore

Author: Grimraven (Vancouver, WA, USA), 24-09-2022 16:53
Impressive map - crapcore
This map was not easy to explore due to tents and gates system.
Lots of quest huts, but a lot of them give weak rewards.
Even late game, when you get 50 azures from quest, it does not seem like a lot.

Computers are very well boosted and mid game around month 5 you pretty much cannot touch them unless you learn berserk. But Berserk is learned in inferno towns and by that side of the map, so when I started with Castle, berserk was not available for quite a long time.

What disappointed me was that I did not even discover purple and brown tents, yet I was able to learn DD and FLY spells, which really ruins the difficulty. At that point, you know there is no way to lose, but even quests become irrelevant as you can just fly or dd over any obstacles or borders. In maps such as this DD and FLY spells should be even more restricted or banned altogether.

I defeated all enemies and only had pink left, but by month 10 I could not touch it, because even with berserking his army, he just kills your units way too quickly.

So I resorted to using hero with diplomacy, farming up to 5K arch angels and 900 Azures. Also kept hiring heroes from tavern until I got GELU and Dracon. So I had nearly 10k sharpshooters and enchanters. But even that was not enough. I had to get horn of abyss artifact (NOTE: Cloak of undead king does not raise liches, only skeletons anymore ).
SO with 45k mangrams, it was finally doable fight.

Now I will quickly compare this map with Elemental Land, and immediate conclusion is that Elemental Land is better in many ways. Quest rewards feel much more rewarding. Computer heroes are stronger and more threatening and much better thought out. For example, here in this map, computer heroes just have huge armies but poor spells and artifact combos, so when you fight them, you just berserk their army, blind the rest, clone 3k Archangels, resurrect your entire army (killing clone with fireball to reset ) and you lose no army ever. The only fight that gave me trouble was against purple who was necromancer, and had ring of oblivion. Only there I suffered some loses.

In comparison, Elemental Land has many heroes that not only has strong army, but also very powerful and interesting artifact combination and spells that make you really think hard how to beat them and not lose army.

Author: Danos (Romania), 02-09-2022 13:46
Impressive huge map with pointless grinding quests - crapcore
- I liked the geography of this huge map, and the nice scenery and different themes on the islands. I appreciated the effort put into the map's creation.
- I enjoyed building a big army, having lots of battles and building up the heroes to the extreme. I also liked the fact that the oceans weren't easily accessible until someone figured out to start scuttling them boats.
- The enemies' strength was manageable so the gameplay went smooth, having more time to explore the map with less pressure for micro management. I opted to playing it cool with diplo and necro, this allowed a huge army size spread between 3 main heroes, for defence from multiple surprise attacks while continuing to explore and expand. Eventually with stats maxed and fully artifacted heroes, exploration lacked meaningfulness; most likely this is a downside specific to the creation of big maps where it becomes important to finely tune the amount of artifacts, objects and quests that reward skills.
- I did not like that it is not clear how to achieve the objectives. The map's message from day 1 felt rather vague (plus the map is huge) so I had to look on the internet and in the map editor for clues once all the enemies were defeated. I had to write a page full of notes to put together the order of the quests so that I can do the map objective without wasting any more time.
- If you have trouble finishing the map, the quests are indeed highlighted by the Eyes of the Magi. This involves finding a few imprisoned heroes and some artifact pendants.

- I give 8/10 for the potential that the map has. This is a big, detailed map with lots of troops to battle, many dragons to encounter and castles to conquer, but I feel that the quests and the main story should be reworked so that there is more logic and fun to them.
Impressive huge map with pointless grinding quests - crapcore

Author: Skeeve (United States), 25-01-2022 20:33
Crapcore - Enemy Heroes getting stuck - crapcore
Has anyone noticed enemy heroes getting stuck at the Sirens object on this map?
I saw at least 4 enemy heroes on boats simply stuck right at this object and not moving turn after turn.

Some of these heroes were way stronger than I was, so it made the map a little easier for me, although still quite a tough challenge.

Author: Krp (Vladivostok), 27-12-2021 08:47 Like
Hueta - crapcore
Good

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 05-12-2021 13:49
crapcore - crapcore
Прошел за 8 месяцев, карта понравилась. Первая попытка была за инферно, но показалось слишком сложным, так как не понятно куда идти, в какой портал. Вторая попытка - за цитадель, была очень успешной. Согласен, что артефактов очень много, приходилось их постоянно продавать. С односторонними порталами много зависит от везения. Но когда появился городской портал и полет, все стало легче. К финальному боссу нужно попасть с помощью полета.
Спасибо автору, карта интересная

Author: Ben Shoemaker (Austin, United States), 21-09-2021 09:20 Like
Love this map! - crapcore
Author - I love big, complex maps like this. Do you have suggestions for others like it? I also liked Devil is in the Detail.

I agree with others - I wish the one way monoliths were two-ways - very tedious getting to the right destination sometimes, and doesn't add to the gameplay.

Red writes:
07-12-2021 03:42

rapidcore - crapcore

Not that big (only xl) but you may try “rapidcore” on this site which is the much harder subversion of this

Author: the master, 15-09-2021 13:31
Help - crapcore
I reached the final castle, but couldn't find the required hero anywhere, any help on his location would be appreciated.

Author: MIMUL (Perth, Australia), 26-05-2021 14:17 Like
great map - crapcore
Very enjoyable map thanks

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 27-03-2021 19:26
goldcore - crapcore
i believe this map is very old or isnt it?
that was an sod map or not?

Author: Stone (France), 28-01-2021 22:12
My Opinion about this map - crapcore
Great map. I had a lot of pleasure to explore this map where human player has always the initiative. But there are some critical problems !

Too much artefacts ; You must destroy most of them.

Too much prisons ; as you have destroyed most of the bulky artefacts you can't open most of the gates that lead to the prisons.

So when you're in front of Singularity you have to find Predicator to open the gate and fight the keeper of this victory town, you're fucked. I give up.

After 21 months of great fun, I'm frustrated.

bigcitymama (greece) writes:
27-03-2021 19:34

inevitability - crapcore

played this map many times until today and the only think i regret every time is wasting a skil for fire magic and bersek.
this map is only beated with liches and it is a fact.
you will get 2 cloacks for the undead and work with them till you get about 100k liches and finish the map.
but...the HOTA version is tricky,cause of the cape of silence,wich demands expert fire magic and bersek or kiss nuts.
if you want to hear an old man ban cape of silence in your map editor and start and finish without fire magic and bersek.

27-03-2021 19:38

artifacts - crapcore

playing 27 years homm and just recently learned that i could not only buy experience with artifacts but that i could also sell them and that made my last crapcore game realy much easier.

Grimraven (Vancouver, WA, USA) writes:
19-09-2022 08:48

not true - crapcore

You don't need liches to win. In fact, the cloak of undead king does not even give you liches anymore so...

Author: sphinxx (Berlin), 14-01-2021 06:10
To big - crapcore
Finished the map in 10 months. Did it with berserk and 30k lichess. Didn't even discover at least half of the map. Just got dd and jumped to singularity. These gigantic maps are almost always unnecessary because u can't fill the the whole map with useful content.
So it was a little bit boring in the end but the boss fight was OK.
7/10

Author: Colaps, 21-12-2020 00:05 Like
Great map - crapcore
Great map! I read somewhere that the final boss has dragon father armor, but mine didn't. Honestly if he did, I don't know if it would be possible to kill, because his army was huge.
Keep up the good work!

Author: Colaps, 14-12-2020 16:11 Like
Cannot build another boat - crapcore
Hi guys, I just started the map and I see that in every shipyard I get the message Cannot build another boat. Is this a map setting or something went wrong on my side? Just checking :)

sphinxx (Berlin) writes:
14-01-2021 06:11

Boats - crapcore

U have to destroy another boat first to summon a boat

Skeeve (United States) writes:
25-01-2022 20:28

Boats - Crapcore - crapcore

There is a distinct strategic advantage in this map to making sure that only you have control over building a boat.

Author: nikarina (London), 18-10-2020 07:35
Fun map to explore but end game suffers - crapcore
The map is fun at the beginning and at the middle phase when you are exploring and finding ways to defeat enemies. It was also fun to unlock useful prison heroes and completing some rewarding quest huts. There were still few minor obstacles that blocked the desired way but overall they did not seem to be critical.

But the map has also annoyances, here are the worst experiences. I really dislike the randomness of 1-way monoliths. At the start you could get stuck against too powerful foe or ambush so you lost some valuable hero. Then at the end you had to have luck on landing enemy territory which could take many times maybe even wasting your days of movements. Replace them with 2-way monolitths.

Then some quest gates asked random things that I needed to backtrack many times to proceed. For example, I find new landing area, explore it, find quest gate that require 500 oceanids. I backtrack, bring them and open the gate, but soon I get another quest gate that ask for air orb. Backtrack again, repeat, etc. So either remove such irrelevant blockers or make them less random such. I tried to avoid using wings/fly/DD at all but at the end when the final battle quest gate required specific hero, I decided to use them to finish the map sooner.

Author: RV (Finland), 19-05-2020 21:38
Great map - crapcore
Killed all, took 15 months and 3 weeks. Used a lot of time to explore the map and do quests. Was sure to kill the last castle easily but the enemy kicked my ass. Had to start collecting more units with horn of the abyss.

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 16-05-2020 15:18 Like
Nice work - crapcore
First time that I got Horn of Abyss artifact. I am new in Hotta.
With two extra strong heroes, on with Horn and Necromancer with Cloack, I started to built my way to victory.
Fly&DD arrived just in right time,6th -7th month)

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 16-05-2020 13:23 Like
10 points - crapcore
It's a little bit confusing to oriented on such big map, with so many monoliths and portals.
You need some luck to be teleported on right side, in right moment.

But I enjoyed it a lot...

Think that new combination of HOTA's artifacts (helm, armor, shield...) is needed.
It could give you advantage on sea battles, add +2 speed and cast Shiedl, for example...

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 16-05-2020 13:15 Like
Nice work - crapcore
First time that I got Horn of Abyss artifact. I am new in Hotta.
With two extra strong heroes, on with Horn and Necromancer with Cloack, I started to built my way to victory.
Fly&DD arrived just in right time,6th -7th month)

Author: Mendi (San Francisco), 10-05-2020 05:29
Crap Great - crapcore
One of the best maps, thank you!
Finished end of month 9, had to reshuffle my army 3 times for the last combat.

Author: Hans Vaneker (Ugchelen), 19-11-2019 15:53 Like
crapcore - crapcore
Best ever

Author: oleh n (kh,ua), 03-11-2019 21:36
Author's FIXES from 03 NOV 2019 (v 1.03) - crapcore
(v 1.03) Hi all, many thanks for comments and spotted bugs, i am sorry for such a bunch of obstacles, never had time to test all paths. i have fixed reported path blockers so far, fixed Astra bug and relaxed way to the target castle. Also, number of boats is decreased, but i cant fix total hota limit of 64 so just destroy (or summon existing, then destroy) one. AI is buffet a bit more, also more gold for it to buy out accumulated troops. The final guy is also has no more Dragon father power.

Paatrick (poland) writes:
18-03-2020 18:38

update - crapcore

Where i find this map updated?

Author: Derr (Bucharest, Romania), 31-10-2019 15:46 Like
Also... - crapcore
this was the first map where I had several 99 skill heroes. Makes you rethink the equipment they need.

Author: Derr (Bucharest, Romania), 31-10-2019 15:39 Like
Hard work and dedication - crapcore
That's how the map felt to me. Like fun at work. Finished it in 136 days (5 months at 2 weeks I think). The time in real life... I don't even want to think about. Killed the opponents quickly and then the hunt for the artifacts/heroes begun. OPEN THE GATES! In order to keep track of all my heroes (around 40 of them) and use as many as possible in a turn (return them inside the castles) I had a notebook where I marked what, where and which. Some fun facts: made around 230k gold/day, more than 50 gold mines, all the towns, all the heroes that give gold/resources, over 250k king liches, at least 3 of all main combined artifacts (golden geese, Cornucopias, statues of legion, Angelic alliance etc), 3 heroes stacking artifacts to supply the others, AND recruited Astra without even trying.
Thank you for making this map, has its flaws, but nothing severe. Finished with Tower (blue), main battle tank: Neela (used it in final battle due to her armor skill). Very useful was the Scholar skill, made it really easy to share between a gazillion of heroes. Ah, one more thing: you will have a TON of armies of no use to you. Sell them at Stronghold. Build many freelancer's guilds, I believe they give better offers, like the market.

Not being a great H3 player, I found the map medium difficult, but very laborious.
9.89/10. Great work!

27-03-2021 19:21

mythologie - crapcore

when i read this comment about freelancers guild i almost pissed my pants , unfortunately one guild is as good as many :)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-69 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy