Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:27

Thanks! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Good to know! I will work on some fixes when I get more feedback so I can upload it all at once. What places were unreachable? I thought I blocked off that tower correctly but I guess not! more...

Author: Al (Canada), 18-04-2024 17:53

Great map - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

Awesome map! 10/10 would recommend more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 17:52

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 14:52

Thank you! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

What an amazing map.

The only regret is that I never found out what lied behind the (in my case) Hordes of Crystal dragons that probably guarded some treasure related to the tents.

No one really had the army to defeat then, either because they were to many, WOGification or just the fact that
more...

Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Ninth Circle - map rating = 8 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Ninth Circle - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Ninth Circle - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Ninth Circle

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

"To defeat evil, all you need is to conjure a more sinister evil"

The king has been assassinated.The northern lords each have declared the crown and the throne for themselves. You are the Queen's last hope. Defeat the northern lords, unite the realm and find out who is behind the king's death.

Added: 01-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: ALMOGAVAR | FERROC | JUMS | MATARRAСA MURALLAS

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-78 |

Author: ks, 23-09-2016 20:54 Like
back previous version - The Ninth Circle
This version is much easy than older 2.0, but its buggy also.. see the screenshots. And teal was weaker, and never met red :)
You probably did serious changes.
Set older 2.0 version, was really good. Dont makes many new changes before u carefully tested

Author: Lauri (Finland), 23-09-2016 00:03
Updated - The Ninth Circle
Alright, updated and pretty much ready I guess.

Author: Lauri (Finland), 22-09-2016 21:17
Ok - The Ninth Circle
Alright, thanks for the input.

Yes, there's no doubt my knowledge of the map helps me.

I postponed the red invasion by three weeks to give the player more time. I guess you're a lot better than an average player so this should give more room for everyone.

However, in next update should you reach the second inferno before the invasion you're in for some very nice surprises. I dare you to try defeat it before that... on the other hand, be too slow and you're in for a great surprise as well. :)

I think the map is now in the sweet spot and pretty much finished.

That being said, I'll let you know when the map is uploaded.

Author: Ks, 21-09-2016 23:49
Hi - The Ninth Circle
You moveing so fast cos you know very well all map details. Red invasion started when i reached first inferno town and 2 weeks latter i finished, cos i already was woth very big army and almost max stats - near 100. But i had very very big troubles with teal player - 3months and more unstopable fights and tricks with him... this was most interesting part of the map

Author: Lauri (Finland), 21-09-2016 20:34
A question - The Ninth Circle
At which day do you usually reach the second Inferno town guarded by Darian? Had the red invasion already began by then and should I make it a bit later?

I always reach it before the red invasion, which is why in this next version I'm planning a very deadly surprise should you reach it "too quickly". And should you not reach it quickly enough, it and the end-boss will grow a lot stronger. I just try to determine which would be a nice turn for this turning point, because I think I play this map through a bit quicker than other players.

P.S. Oh and seems like my record was only 492 points.

Author: ks, 21-09-2016 18:41
hi - The Ninth Circle
on this map 488, not 499 (my mistake)
For future update on this map - be careful, the map is very hard and I think at least 50% of players cant finish it. Give it more time and bonuses

Author: Lauri (Finland), 21-09-2016 17:50
Thanks again - The Ninth Circle
Yes, this is my first map greatly inspired by the Lone Knight map. After playing it, I just wanted to create something that has similar timed events.

That being said, I've improved the map even further. Currently you might have a nice surprise coming from the red in the end, but in the next version it is guaranteed no matter whether it takes you longer than 40 weeks. It's quite hard to make timed events in this game, you really have to improvise :D

I will continue tweaking the map. I still have a lot to do, mostly to add fun quests and artifacts - currently random artifacts and blackmarkets make it game of luck, which may not be a bad idea, but I'd like to add a guaranteed way to craft the supreme artifacts before going against red.

P.S. You broke my record of 497 points. Damnit!!!

Author: ks, 20-09-2016 21:12 Like
ops - The Ninth Circle
My wrong (499sc) 488score again, if important hah :))

Author: ks, 20-09-2016 21:09 Like
super - The Ninth Circle
Can I give here another 10 :))))
Is this your first map, really!!
You have awesome talent man!

This time was better, 323days 499score. My harder was teal player, very hard. Everything working perfect, all AI, red also had awesome final turn. And again - PERFECT balance!
10x man!

Author: Lauri (Finland), 18-09-2016 21:53
Done - The Ninth Circle
It is now updated. Have fun.

Played through it myself again and like always, a small bug occurred.

For some reason the first inferno didn't have enough gold to buy all the troops. I've fixed it, but can't be arsed to re-upload the map for that tiny fix. To fix it, go to map editor and give red extra gold and mercury every day... 50-100k and 10 mercury everyday should be more than enough to ensure it won't break.

Author: Lauri (Finland), 18-09-2016 16:53
Thanks for the tip - The Ninth Circle
Oh, I see. Thanks! For the love of god I couldn't figure out why this happens. I'll get right into it. That being said, you should not play this map before it is updated.

I also finally figured a way to make red act the way I wanted. You all got a nice surprise coming up... that is should you ever reach the end. :)

I'll let you all know when it's updated.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 18-09-2016 15:53
+ - The Ninth Circle
lauri, the AI flying is a bug concerning water walk, when is used by AI, it can convert remaining points into fly. So if you want AI to never fly, either remove any water areas or prohibit AI access to both water walk or water cross boots.

Author: Lauri (Finland), 18-09-2016 12:28
Updated - The Ninth Circle
The map is now updated, but let me know if you run in to following issues:

1. Enemy heroes having fly. For some reason pink was able to fly against teal. No idea why. Both fly and angelic wings are disabled.
2. Orange finding its way to Purple even though it shouldn't get the black key in early game.

Also, my master plan of Darian's death leading to red's invasion didn't work out. Bah.

Anyway, enemies -should- mainly focus fighting on the middle ground.

Author: Lauri (Finland), 18-09-2016 00:57
Updating - The Ninth Circle
I decided to play through it again myself as well. Finished on day 270.

I noticed the red ran from my hero, went underground and defeated Purple, gained town portal and received some troops from the "super" castles. That was not supposed to happen. Orange also had somehow gained fly. Possibly from a pyramid.

That said, I've now fixed the map. Blocked the red from getting to purple. At least not before the end game. Removed town portal from purple and blocked fly and dimensional door. Added few artifacts to certain heroes to prevent abusing blind/resurrection.

The new version of the map should be a lot harder forcing all enemies to focus mainly on the center of the map in the beginning (the castle that produces champions). Also fixed Pink which was extremely weak due to not getting strong enough heroes to actually be a threat at any point.

The red invasion is still late game, because I believe with the changes done you will have a lot more trouble and the invasion will trigger before you're ready. Additionally I did make a small chance that the red invasion will begin either at week 40 or the moment you defeat Darian. The main-boss will also be released upon her death.

I will let you know when the new version of the map is uploaded.

Author: ks, 17-09-2016 21:10
hi - The Ninth Circle
impossible level, 350days 488score. red player was in his castle to the end.
my suggestion is to grow up little army in red and..i dont know - the balance is just fine, from the beginning to the end, maybe you could set up red invasion to be little earlier

Author: Lauri (Finland), 17-09-2016 16:17
Thank you - The Ninth Circle
Thank you for the perfect score and reply. Were you playing it on impossible setting and did you finish it before the teal or red began its conquer?

Also, do you have any improvement suggestions?

Author: ks, 16-09-2016 22:48 Like
10 - The Ninth Circle
Hard and PERFECT balance!

Jim (Malaysia) writes:
26-09-2016 12:03

Tavern - The Ninth Circle

Why cant i buy any Hero from Tavern? is it meant to be like that?

Lauri (Finland) writes:
26-09-2016 22:04

Yes - The Ninth Circle

Yes, you can only use the heroes you find from prisons.

ks writes:
28-09-2016 16:26

hi - The Ninth Circle

Finished the latest version. Little easy but for 4turns its normal :) (184days 444points) Very good, awesome red final turn, excellent!
Recommend to remove blue two way monolith, will be most interesting without it
10x again, waiting for new map :)

Lauri (Finland) writes:
28-09-2016 18:41

Thanks - The Ninth Circle

I already have an idea for a next map. Already began working on it, but it somehow crashed and corrupted the file.

You made it pretty quickly it seems and yeah, for your fourth run it should feel pretty easy already. Did you use the secrets or tried it the 'honest' way?

ks writes:
28-09-2016 21:12

:) - The Ninth Circle

I used, of course :)

Author: Lauri (Finland), 23-08-2016 23:04
The map - The Ninth Circle
This map is still under construction, especially the story part as well as artifacts and quests. Other than that, the map is mostly done.

The longer it takes you, the harder it gets.

After uploading, I realized Grail is also misplaced. O'well, please give your feedback and be gentle for my first map. :)

Lauri (Finland) writes:
23-08-2016 23:05

Names - The Ninth Circle

You may also notice quite many familiar names. Those are subject to change and are only for place-holders.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-78 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy