Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:27

Thanks! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Good to know! I will work on some fixes when I get more feedback so I can upload it all at once. What places were unreachable? I thought I blocked off that tower correctly but I guess not! more...

Author: Al (Canada), 18-04-2024 17:53

Great map - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

Awesome map! 10/10 would recommend more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 17:52

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Axe - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Axe - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Axe - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Axe

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

The wise mage prophesied. The evil fog is spreading to all over the land and only a big source of power can stop it.

Axe must find a way to reconquer his empire and face the kingdoms behind all this. Otherwise, all the land will be covered in darkness, for ever...

Added: 14-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Long Live the Queen | A Kind of Chaos | The Labyrinth | Spoils of War

Author: Marian (Romania), 07-10-2018 19:58
Giants,first battle - Axe
No way to defeat giants.Unplayable.I used Complete edition

sp_lvm writes:
13-10-2018 13:09

giants - Axe

Yes, this is unbeatable. Don`t want to play with cheats, author should not do such battles when victory depends on obstacles scheme on battle map.

krakken writes:
18-10-2018 00:46

Defeat giants - Axe

Hi, is simple guys, the strategy is to let then move first.

Wait 1 turn, then attack the ones who are together, so you hit 2 of then at same time, next turn is yours and finish to kill those 2, then attack the titan who attack you first, and finish him next turn, and so on.

I've tested over and over, there is no mistake, cursed ground is to not let luck and morale interfere. good luck :D

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 04-12-2016 16:46
a 10 - Axe
althought i hate using all these heroes ,cause no portal,just to collect army,cause no wog either but i can say the map is perfectly build in such a few space, excellent work!
heroe is getting strong enough to beat anything even in much fewer numbers!its a little gem for experienced players.

Author: Egis (Lithuania), 20-10-2016 14:49
Time - Axe
I finished on 10 month 2 week 2 day. It as remaining only 2 weeks :-)

Author: Egis (Lithuania), 20-10-2016 14:46
The end - Axe
Thank you very much for your map. It was interesting and hard enough. I have played on impossible difficulty. My hero before entering final castle:
The end - Axe

Author: Egis (Lithuania), 20-10-2016 14:43
Final battle - Axe
>>>
Final battle - Axe

Author: Egis (Lithuania), 20-10-2016 14:42
3 dragons - Axe
I kill them with 3 gold dragons :-) I already finished the map.

Author: krakken (Portugal), 20-10-2016 13:34
Dungeon - Axe
You managed to kill faries only with those? :O Amazing. Have you follow the road after kill faries? You should have conquered the Nuclen castle and build an army already :P

Author: Egis (Lithuania), 20-10-2016 12:03
yes - Axe
Now, I am thinking how to defeat the legion of elves. I defeated faerie dragons already :-)
yes - Axe

Author: Landslide (France), 20-10-2016 00:52
HOTA does not work - Axe
Playing with HOTA did manage to beat the Giants and beat Teal but not possible to go farther. The type of seers hut that asks for the 4 orbs does not let you pass while in SOD you can move onto it then pass it. Perhaps other problems latter. So I'd say playing SOD is required not just recommended.

krakken (Portugal) writes:
20-10-2016 01:04

HotA don't work - Axe

Thank you for clarify that. I'm not familiar to all HotA changes. I made the map for SoD in fact.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
20-10-2016 14:37

+ - Axe

The description of the map says "SoD", so is required. I don't know how some people may think Hota will work, there are several things regarding artifacts, creatures and spells not compatible between hota and SoD.

Same for SoD and WoG. maps for SoD should not be wogified, if you do that you may make the map unplayable, because wog will replace creatures, artifacts etc.

Thats why maps have description and version required.

Landslide (France) writes:
20-10-2016 22:09

SOD in HOTA - Axe

Actually, I've played a good number of SOD maps in HOTA and most of them worked without a hitch. I do open in HOTA map editor and save as HOTA map. But true it's at your risk and peril. Wogify an SOD map, yeah, that I wouldn't try.

Author: krakken (Portugal), 20-10-2016 00:50
Thanks - Axe
Ok now that is a problem. Hope you kill him anyway to move on. Will fix it on next update. Thanks for the comment :)

Author: Egis (Lithuania), 19-10-2016 23:41
King Davis - Axe
I take teal castle, and teal player King Davis didn't retake castle and disapier after 7 days without castle. I cannot move further, because need to defeat King Davis :-)

20-10-2016 14:51

Awsome - Axe

:D I will make some minor changes/adds to guide better the hero through the map on next update.

What do you think about the map overall? :P

20-10-2016 14:52

End - Axe

Oh that was close ^^ Cool

20-10-2016 15:01

Army - Axe

Btw the expert Aid was a smart move :P

I wonder how did you get 10 arch devils :O Refugee?

Egis (Lithuania) writes:
20-10-2016 15:06

Hard map. - Axe

I think it is cool. I like your maps. It is hard to find paths, and the time to finish map may be longer ( 12 months). In map very important after battle your warriors loses will be minimum or you can not beat other monsters.

Egis (Lithuania) writes:
20-10-2016 15:09

arch devils - Axe

yes, in refugee camp.

Author: krakken (Portugal), 19-10-2016 17:02
Giants fight - Axe
:P it's simple, wait 1 turn, then attack the ones who are together, so you hit 2 of then at same time, next turn is yours and finish to kill those 2, then attack the titan who attack you first, and finish him next turn, and so on.

I've tested over and over, there is no mistake, cursed ground is to not let luck and morale interfere. good luck :D

Author: Apostol (Vilnius), 19-10-2016 16:31
Titans - Axe
Hi,hmmm i can beat titans , i can't use the magic because is cursed ground. I was try separate the dragons , same problem 1 titan always be left. How to beat them ?

Apostol (Vilnius) writes:
19-10-2016 19:53

nah - Axe

i was try before 2 ways , maybe becouse im use hota version. U have same backround?

nah - Axe

Apostol (Vilnius) writes:
19-10-2016 19:57

nah - Axe

i was try before 2 ways , maybe becouse im use hota version. U have same backround?

nah - Axe

19-10-2016 20:48

Giants fight HotA - Axe

Ok, so there seems to be a diference in the ground in HotA. Altough i managed to win, is more complex.

In HotA, on the 1st turn go 2 squares up, so they don't reach you for 2 turns. Next turn wait. Next attack the 2 up. Next run the far bottom right. Then attack the 2 on your left. Then attack the 2 up. And then you know what to do ^^ Good Luck.

19-10-2016 20:59

ground - Axe

Well i looked closed to your ground, actually i wasn't able to get it the same way as yours, and i tried all the dificulties. On my game is always the same as this (HotA):

ground - Axe

19-10-2016 21:09

H3 - Axe

Well, ultimately i recommend play in normal H3. There should be no worries about the rest of the map, but there is one effect that doesn't happen in HotA. It's just visual, but it's fun :P

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy