Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about When Gods walked the Earth - map rating = 14 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map When Gods walked the Earth - heroes 3 mapsDownload map When Gods walked the Earth - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> When Gods walked the Earth

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Your mission is to help Heracles in performing his Labours and returning back on Olympus...
Note to the players: - do not peek inside events or quests in editor... all is explained during the play... you just have to read (in that way is much more interesting)...
Enjoy

Added: 31-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Feudal Division | Faerie Dragons | Elves vs. Dwarves | Bow of the Sharpshooter

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-92 |

Author: George (Highland, NY), 16-02-2024 20:43
Green Tent?? - When Gods walked the Earth
Can't seem to find green tent or a way to it, so I can get to Hypolita hero

Please help )

Map is really good, makes you try big battles several times and work out new battle tactics for different enemies. Thoroughly enjoying it

Author: Flou (France), 16-12-2023 22:49 Like
Excellent Map - When Gods walked the Earth
Finished in 13-4-3, one week IRL
Very interesting map
I must confess, I used the map editor to win time during the kelp trip.

Many thx Hrvoje Pajur, great work !

Author: Damian (Mo i Rana, Norway), 10-12-2023 12:21
3th tome of fire magic - When Gods walked the Earth
How to pick it up or is there one more somewere that I did not see? I've already delivered 2 of them, one after killing the crusaders and one behind white gate with a lion shield.
3th tome of fire magic - When Gods walked the Earth

Author: Max (Deutschland), 29-11-2023 19:36
Boring - When Gods walked the Earth
This map leads you through preconfigured routes, no individual gameplay. Where is the point and where is the challenge?

Author: Phan Quan, 28-11-2023 06:55
VCMI - When Gods walked the Earth
this map runs perfectly on vcmi, and a quite good map.

Author: Charles, 14-11-2023 10:27 Like
Cant avoid azure dragons - When Gods walked the Earth
Is there a way to avoid them in this specific spot ? ( Azure dragons )
Cant avoid azure dragons - When Gods walked the Earth

Phan Quan writes:
28-11-2023 06:30

Avoid azure - When Gods walked the Earth

there is a dot in the middle of the bottom bank that lets you pass without confronting the azure dragons (3 dots in total, 2 azure, 1 safe)

Author: Kowal512 (Leszno, Poland), 20-09-2023 01:03 Like
Pendant of Death - Cant Find ;( - When Gods walked the Earth
Hello. Super interesting and enjoyable Map.
But Im stuck, I cant find a deamn Pendant of Death. Please help me. How can i miss this?

MrMonk writes:
21-09-2023 14:39

pendant of death - When Gods walked the Earth

pendant is on the left side of kelp in the area after quest guard for Hippolyta

Author: Kowal512 (Leszno, Poland), 19-09-2023 12:32 Like
Hello. Super interesting and enjoyable Map.
But Im stuck, I cant find a deamn Pendant of Death. Please help me. How can i miss this?

Author: PAUL BEJENAR (Romania), 17-07-2023 00:23
Olympus II - When Gods walked the Earth
I've finished that wonderful crafted map in 12-2-3, 200% difficulty, all fights with zero (or insignificant loses), no Water Magic on Heracles (I've defeated some bosses with Iolaus, who had Water Magic).
My question is: did anyone get to Olympus II? Why is it here? My theory is that the author inserted it because perfection should not exist, so he flawed that map with a tiny detail.
(Olympus II is located in the north-east corner of the underground and is visible after visiting the Cartographs close to the end, between Hera and Zeus fights)

MrMonk writes:
21-09-2023 14:42

Olympus II - When Gods walked the Earth

It's inserted there so you can't win by defeating all heroes and tows, but having to do the quest of finding the grail and bringing i to Olympus

Author: Paul Usul, 30-06-2023 13:32
When Gods Walked The Earth - When Gods walked the Earth
The best map I've played. And I've played them all ;).
A perfect transposition of the mythological story. Even with the delicious details as Chiron's death or submission of Ares. And plenty of humour: Hera teasing Heracle, Zeus clumsy helping, "... or not." line from Stymphalian birds.
Just bravo!

Author: Monroe (Czechia), 15-04-2022 04:06 Like
Wonderful map - When Gods walked the Earth
Thanks for a great map!
Very well thought out, clearly a huge amount of effort put into it!
Loved the storyline and the structure!

Tip for players:
- Besides Earth and Fire magic - having WATER magic REALLY helps at later stages. Basically a game changer. You can skip air.

Small critique for map-maker:
Some tasks are just too tedious, IMO:
- Navigating around the kelp isn't fun when you have to do it hundreds of times just because you didn't guess the square correctly. Nice idea, just repeated to death on this map.
- Fighting repetitive battles isn't great gameplay. Worst example is Amazonas, I think. Literally the same fight, click-by-click, repeated like 10 times in 10 minutes. Zero thinking. And there are many like it around the map.

Thanks again, overall I had a great time! Highly recommended map!

Author: MrArtemidius (Narva, Estonia), 15-03-2022 20:27 Like
The Heracle's labours - When Gods walked the Earth
Hello!
When I first saw some streamer playing 'When gods walked the Earth' on YouTube, I instantly noticed a perspective of speedrunning this map. So I tried the map, really liked it, completed it a few more times, creating some crazy logistics, and ended up with a result of 122 days (5-2-3). If you play without hurry, the map is quite easy indeed, as you have tons of units and almost all the strongest spells, but if you try to make it fast - you're into some trouble: a hero with logistics specialty, which is Ares, becomes the main hero, who is actually a weak mage :-) I've recorded the walkthrough and uploaded it to my YouTube channel - feel free to watch it and, if you need, check any problematic places on the map.
The commentary is in russian, but still, everything is shown :-) Definitely Like for the map! https://www.youtube .com/playlist?list=PLSr0Sv0luNM0VRY2Xlzj KhK8D7cdqyI-3 (don't forget to delete the space ;-) or just search for 'when gods walked the earth speedrun')

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 14-02-2022 15:52 Like
увлекательная карта - When Gods walked the Earth
Мне карта очень понравилась. Все квесты и задания логичные и интересные. Приходилось пользоваться редактором карт, чтобы не попасться на армию лазурных драконов в море.
Небольшой минус - бои слишком легкие.
Сложность возникла только с героем, у которого в армии драконы и отец драконов, чтобы победить его без потерь.
Проходил карту на одном дыхании. Лайк.

Author: Atinc (Turkey, istanbul), 09-01-2022 17:19 Like
Tome of Earth Magic - When Gods walked the Earth
Need help. I have no idea how to find the Tome of Earth Magic.

Event66 (Екатеринбург) writes:
14-02-2022 15:55

книга магии земли - When Gods walked the Earth

книга находится в той же локации, где ее просят, за одним из указательных знаков. Ее не видно на карте, она обнаруживается как событие

Author: Atinc (Turkey, istanbul), 09-01-2022 10:59 Like
Tome of Earth Magic - When Gods walked the Earth
Need help. I have no idea how to find the Tome of Earth Magic.

Author: dalian micu (Romania), 28-10-2021 22:34
Great map - When Gods walked the Earth
With the comments from here, especially Tome of Earth Magic, where I spent some time to find, you can finish it.

Author: BigJeff (Belgrade, Pakistan), 27-08-2021 05:33 Like
Ares Fight - When Gods walked the Earth
Sorry for being a noob, but how do I beat Ares? Do I just wait for big army? Or any tricks? What should be an army composition? Thank you!!

Author: BigJeff (Belgrade, Pakistan), 23-08-2021 23:47 Like
Sorry for being a noob, but how do I beat Ares? Do I just wait for big army? Or any tricks? What should be an army composition? Thank you!!

Author: BigJeff (Belgrade, Pakistan), 23-08-2021 02:13 Like

Author: BigJeff (Belgrade, Pakistan), 22-08-2021 17:31 Like

Author: ED, 24-05-2021 00:16
Game error - When Gods walked the Earth
i cant open this map because game error too

Event66 (Екатеринбург) writes:
14-02-2022 15:56

ошибка игры - When Gods walked the Earth

Надо обновить игру, чтобы была версия 1.6.1

Author: kerem, 26-01-2021 16:55
error map - When Gods walked the Earth
i cant open this map because game error

Author: Alex (Romania), 19-04-2020 14:47
Great map with a good story and interaction - When Gods walked the Earth
One rare map with a story behind and good player interaction.

Takes about 8-9 H of gameplay.
Fights are not that hard if you are a veteran player.

Only major troops loses were at Ares(30 titans).

You only need creatures from events to win map after getting the 2nd Castle.

Author: Adam (Hungary), 25-02-2020 21:54
Diomedes - When Gods walked the Earth
This fiht is so annoying.
i cannot blind his large stacks cyclopses.
What is the triks for him?

ratstench (Moscow) writes:
21-04-2020 13:53

pretty straightforward diomedes - When Gods walked the Earth

Just try to reroll seed for the battle. He has crazy mag. resist. I had 4x1 archangels, titans sharps and enchanters. First move make sure to blind 20k cyclops, block gate with first archangel, hug 2nd cyclops with 2 archangels. After he goes you should have 2 archangels left: 1 blind(the on who blocks the gate) and 1 extra to block the 20k just to be sure. Hit 10k cyclops. 2nd turn haste your titans(or mass haste if you have expert air) and finish off 10k. Kill all the ogres, spam disrupting ray on 20k cyclops till you do max dmg. He will repel it a lot of times so make sure you are stacked on mana. Before waking him up fly both of the archangels to him, make sure he is slowed and bless all your units. Then you should kill 20k in 1-2 turns, with overall 2-3 archangels and a bunch of sharpshooters lost.

pretty straightforward diomedes - When Gods walked the Earth

Author: Kear (Slovakia), 16-12-2018 02:21
Underworld ?? - When Gods walked the Earth
Hi guys,
i am stuck... I got 3 tome of fire magic but cannot find a way how to proceed.
The last info was that i need 3 tome of fire to enter underworld but where is entrance ????

cranky writes:
22-08-2019 23:53

first castle ^^ - When Gods walked the Earth

under the first castle on the right side oO is long time sinec you posted it you prolly found it yourself ^^

Author: Giorgio177 (Rustavi, Georgia), 28-08-2018 13:35
Crash Problem Solved!!! - When Gods walked the Earth
This is how you prevent game from crashing: youtube com/watch?v=dhuqRtFQ L54&
Playthrough of this map will be uploaded soon as well :))))

Echo writes:
17-11-2018 00:17

Thanks - When Gods walked the Earth

Thanks, friend. It worked like a charm.

Bilbo (Tel-Aviv) writes:
21-07-2019 19:09

HOTA 1.5.4 - Cant open map - Cretical Eror - When Gods walked the Earth

Hi,
Cant open map on HOTA 1.5.4
And also I canwt open this youtube of solving the issue.

Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania) writes:
27-10-2019 01:44

Yes,you can - When Gods walked the Earth

Erase(not delete ) the whirlpool from underground bottom right and add it again,without fire around;that will be enough.

Author: Giorgio177 (Rustavi, Georgia), 21-08-2018 12:32
This Map Looks Great but it crashes (HotA 1.5.3) - When Gods walked the Earth
A critical error appears every time I try to play this map, I really wanna play this map, here is what a Critical error says > https://pastebin.com /CgMC9PCW

Author: George (Rustavi, Georgia), 19-06-2018 11:08
It crashes - When Gods walked the Earth
It crashes every time I try to join, HotA 1.3
Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? I read through comments and it seems interesting

George (Rustavi, Georgia) writes:
19-06-2018 12:27

I meant HotA 1.5.3 - When Gods walked the Earth

not 1.3

Author: darkgag24 (Timisoara , Romania), 08-06-2018 22:33
same - When Gods walked the Earth
same here , idk what to do

Author: Karmody, 11-05-2018 15:57
Crash on loading - When Gods walked the Earth
Same issue. HoTa 1.5.3 + HD mod

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-92 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy