Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Vengeance is mine - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Vengeance is mine - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Vengeance is mine - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Vengeance is mine

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Self-consciousness is not a gift bestowed by Fate; rather, it represents the utmost peak of Spirituality - an aim for which only the truly suffering will strive. But suffering comes from endless sources, and those who are slaves to the flesh shall forever remain ignorant of these different nuances.

Added: 12-08-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Джунгли | AstralWar2 TE | AGE of FEARS II | Мертвые волны

Author: Ngon Com (Vietnam), 13-03-2021 18:38
Where is water walk? - Vengeance is mine
I've just finished all Tower town but don't know where to get water walk spell, need help!

Ngon Com (Vietnam) writes:
13-03-2021 18:42

I found it! - Vengeance is mine

Oh, I've found it in map editor, see attach image.

I found it! - Vengeance is mine

Author: TTG (Thessaloniki), 05-03-2021 16:27 Like
know your devils - Vengeance is mine
Very good map. Perfect way to know how to play the Arch devils with force field. The battles though were much easier at the end than the beginning. Very good job overall

Author: dnk_design (Ukraine), 02-01-2021 20:37 Like
Great map, thx! - Vengeance is mine
Great map, thx!

Author: Lee, 25-12-2020 01:23
How to kill Tan - Vengeance is mine
U should try this version, this is the best version. How to kill Tan: Do it as soon as possible, Tan has 3 heroes, 1 of them standing still and he s the storngest, kill him last, first capture the middle town when the 2 heroes wandering arround, stay there and wait for them to come. They usually have 1 hero with big army and 1 hero have no troops. The big one will come after u, buy 5 dragon flies, let the sharp shooter stand in the conner and surround by flies and 1 stack hydra, kill the shooter and flying troops and catapult last, the rest is ez, So no sharpshooter loss. Capture the NorthEast Fortress guard by weak hero. U Have not learned resucrection yet so the Battle vs swampking is unable to avoid loss. No Real Tatic hear, just crusing him, remember keep the important troops alive as many as possible ( hydra sharpshooter gorgon), u can wait few days for troops event to come and collect more from towns for easier combat. The same applies for Blue, just sacrifice unnecessary troops and keep important troops alive as many as possible (Gorgon Hyra remain useful unti the end of the game, shooter unecessary after Blue)

Author: TTG (Thessaloniki), 18-12-2020 18:56 Like
can you post me the easy one? - Vengeance is mine
Can you post me the easy version. I can't kill even the tan. How on earth did you kill tan? The heroes are +20 attack and defend and has 3 times army than me

TTG (Thessaloniki) writes:
09-01-2021 20:28

that is not my case - Vengeance is mine

this is not what happens to me. i capture the middle castle and he attacks me. First blow of my sharpshooters i kill only half of lizzards or 1/3 of flies or 6/21 of wyverns

Lee writes:
24-01-2021 21:51

U have ~130 sharpshooter - Vengeance is mine

rearrange troops same as picture.His Flie kill the tent. Cast slow, u should be able oneshot Lizards and Flies, 2 shoot wyvern. Just kill lizards first then flies then wyverns then catapult, he just cast hatse and cure, cast slow for intitate. If the catapult breaks the wall, reset. Only loss 5 dragon flies. The remain wandering hero has no troops and he will flee to north east castle.

U have ~130 sharpshooter - Vengeance is mine

29-01-2021 23:52

different version - Vengeance is mine

i am playing a different version apparently. The opponent hero in my case has
25 attack
42 defense
23 power
17 knowledge

with 42 defense you don't have the necessary to kill the flies and wyverns before they get to the sharpshooters

Lee (China) writes:
01-02-2021 14:20

This is the hardest version bro - Vengeance is mine

This is the hardest version bro. The ealier version was so much easier. There is no way the first enemy hero has this stat line, this is mid game stat line post Blue hero ( u can use map editor to see enemies). Perhaps u 've played HOTA or something else , no idea. This map was designed for SOD. Just download the map from above and play SOD and everything will be fixed. Still a tough map though.

05-03-2021 16:21

no wog - Vengeance is mine

you were right. I played without wogification and it worked just fine

Author: TL (HA Noi), 17-06-2020 03:32
Cool map - Vengeance is mine
tough map.Even worse when sometime i have to deal with 1 big army ( 3 heros in that land join forces. Sad when it seems that commondo/tazzar doesnt do anything much ( the final battle requires water walk to access) and most of the time he just sit there. The Final arear and boss is easy compare to others. This map should be rated higher.

Author: wasilix, 23-11-2019 21:35
Enjoyed this map a lot - Vengeance is mine
A great map. I heard a lot about Andrew's maps, but was hesitant to play them as I was anticipating a different experience (similar to Metataxer's revenge). Found a few tricks that work against AI, it has been nice to me since then... except the last guy. So far I haven't manage to survive through the first turn lol

Author: gsandro (greece), 16-11-2019 02:23
Not a classic - Vengeance is mine
I am wondering in what sense players rate this map as a classic, having played to many really classic maps since the nineties, I can say that is linear and boring. The story repeats itself, asking too much and rewarding too little. Too many secret paths, few alternative routes and almost impossible battles to play. Its a pity of how much effort has been put, by the designer to punish the player and yet we manage to arise at the end, but with a sense of bitterness for the time lost.

Valery writes:
17-11-2019 20:08

-- - Vengeance is mine

Well, a guy living in some out of time African tribe would also find Shakespeare a punishment for his (tiny) brain.
The key is that this map requires a lot of investment and experience, not just "having played" some classical maps, guess the ones on the CD?
A pity such gems receive such crappy rating from people nobody heard about.

Author: ArdjunaMara, 11-10-2019 06:56
Сила магии обрезана до 1. - Vengeance is mine
При битве с Draxinusom, кто знает, почему обрезается до 1 сила магии?
Сила магии обрезана до 1. - Vengeance is mine

Yaroslav writes:
11-10-2019 12:41

... - Vengeance is mine

Такое бывает, когда запускаешь карту не на той версии игры, для которой она создавалас ь.

Author: Thanh Le (Hoa Kỳ), 04-10-2019 01:47
Vanish Tan? - Vengeance is mine
How to kill TAn? CT only have hundreds of sharpshoter and 3 hydras ,no spell when passing the purple border, Tan 'll rekt me.

Author: Vega (Moscow), 10-05-2019 15:26
How to get to the blue tent? - Vengeance is mine
Yes, I see.. But hero's not available to stand on event point =( Is it a glitch ?

Author: Marmot (Belarus), 10-05-2019 14:28
Blue tent - Vengeance is mine
Very easy. Always use map editor (h3maped.exe).
Blue tent - Vengeance is mine

Author: Vega (Moscow), 10-05-2019 00:02
Great game, but How to get to the blue tent behind the volcano?

Vega (Moscow) writes:
10-05-2019 15:37

Can you look my saver? I'm just near the blue tent

https://yadi.sk/d/z8 fniCDYE9g5Yg

Vega (Moscow) writes:
10-05-2019 15:39

Wrong link, sorry. Here is working link:

https://yadi.sk/d/z8 fniCDYE9g5Yg

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
10-05-2019 16:43

Is it HOTA? - Vengeance is mine

I just download your save and put it in Games folder, but can't see it in saves list. Does your play it in HOTA? If so, your need to start game from begin: in HOTA other rules of accessibility of objects.
Скачал ваш сэйв, поместил его в папку Games, но игра не видит его в списке среди моих. Вы играете эту карту на версии HOTA? Если так, то боюсь, что вам придется начать всё с самого начала или использова ть читы: в HOTA изменили правила доступност и объектов для посещения с соседних клеток (и еще некоторые друге правила). Не играйте RPG-карты версий Roe/AB/SoD в WoG или HotA: скорее всего, будут проблемы! Уже многие наступили на эти грабли.

Vega (Moscow) writes:
10-05-2019 16:58

Вон оно что.. спасибо, буду знать)

Rusi (Warsaw Poland) writes:
11-01-2020 03:19

blue ten unaccessible - Vengeance is mine

Hi! Got the same problem with reaching the tent, but you save is unavailable. could you send me again? of course I used HOTA ;(, so it is frustrating after 17 months just to get to a dead end like this. maybe there is some patch or smth?

Author: Adam (Hungary), 06-05-2019 13:27
One of the best map ever:) - Vengeance is mine
Finally finished this masterpiece after seveal years again:)
Plenty of big battles without Archangels and his clones and with low mana:) Usually i Don't use sacrifice spell but not in this map:)
Great story, awesome layout and memorable fight specially against the tower's guys, Draxinusom and the final boss:)
Extremly long journey till the end because don't have town portal only in the last part.
i really suggest to everbody who loves Heroes 3:)

Krityó (Hungary) writes:
14-11-2019 01:12

help me - Vengeance is mine

Helló Ádám, tudnál segíteni a legutolsó csatára vonatkozóan? Az új verzióban (Vengeance is mine version II.) ez egy kicsit más, mint az eredetiben és egyelőre nem megy a legyőzése a főlovagos seregnek... Írj ide, légy szíves.
Köszi, Krityó

(Hi Adam, could you help me by the very last battle? In the version II. is this battle more harder then in version I. A can't defeat Andhera for the time being. Thanks, Krityó)

Author: Thomas, 27-04-2019 13:16
Crash :( - Vengeance is mine
HI
I love the map so far! I'm playing in impossible, so i'm a bit slow player :) But every time i get to month 24, week 4 and day 2, then the game crash when i end turn, can you do something about that?

professorinc writes:
27-04-2019 13:47

Too long - Vengeance is mine

Hi! Sorry, but it's too long play for this map. Probably some hero collects too big army. You can try use last HD Mod version.

Author: Anna (Antwerp, Belgium), 31-01-2019 04:05
Draxi*** - Vengeance is mine
Got stuck in the battle with Draxinusom. He has an ability to reduce my power skill to 1, which makes magic completely useless. Even if I manage to win somehow (tried destroying catapult and blocking his armyin the castle), I'll lose all my army, because resurrection/sacrifi ce doesn't work with 1 power skill. I looked at some playthroughs and everybody seems to have their normal power skill (80 or smth). Is this a bug or smth? Please help.

Valery writes:
31-01-2019 12:16

+ - Vengeance is mine

Probably you used Hota and its new resistance skill lowering magic? Then you deserve the punishment ;)

Anna (Antwerp, Belgium) writes:
31-01-2019 21:22

:( - Vengeance is mine

Yep, exactly :(

Author: Nikos (Greece), 03-08-2018 23:42
EXCELLENT MAP! - Vengeance is mine
I finished this map many years ago. It's a classic! 10+!

Author: Motor (Modiin, Israel), 01-08-2018 20:18 Like
Enjoyed to play your game - Vengeance is mine
Hi Andrew,

Enjoyed to play your game. Excellent game, one of the best I played ever.
But final battle seems unplayable.
May be I missed something.
I send you the file.

Thanks for help.

Motor (Modiin, Israel) writes:
02-08-2018 10:34

Finished - Vengeance is mine

Andhera can cast expert cure, but sometimes doesn't.

Author: frifix (Empuriabrava), 08-04-2018 18:46
Not Victorious - Vengeance is mine
Phantastic map, this theme of “Vengeance is mine”! But so rare the comments, only adam, sultan and valery posted positive comments, but only blablabla statements in my eyes. I am in the second run through this remarcable map, but without any chance, to whipe out these necros within 9/11. But, at first, a general view to this map: It is a linear map, a very linear map. So it is not my thing, because I love free and open maps with many heroes as actors, not only one lone struggler. This dislike of mine will not disqualify the map. It is only my private privilege. Here we have two heroes, but only one beeing really active. This part reminds me on “221. B Baker Street “. And in Baker Street the proceeding of the two heroes is by far better solved, than in “Vengeance”, where most of the time only one of these two fighters is active.
Really outstanding the general concept of the map with perfect disguised pathes, different armoured enemy heroes and really hard: 9/11 as final chance to threw out the necromancrs. Oh no, one week before it must be done!!!
In my first attempt I had down all these opponents, but had not realized the taverns of these necromancer party, opening just at the time, the twin towers in New York had fallen down under suspicious conditions.
Second attempt, my hit points: 3.4.5 El Asco mine, 4.3.4 Liar ex, 6.2.7 Purple out, 8.1.2 four green heroes defeated.
Then I tried to overwhelm this Ranger Draxinusom with all power I could assemble up to 8.1.7. And thought, that I was surely too late, to kill these 4 remaining Necromancers untill 8.4.1. Before I had no loss of troops by means of resurrecting, but no chance against Draxi. I think, either I didn’t find the weak point of Draximus or not the most powerful items to defeat him. At this point I leave the map unfinished. Perhaps Valery, Sultan or Adam send to me some tricks to defeat Draxi.
A really good map for better fighters than me, but long long runs without any action highlights. From my side no voting for this map.
Unleashing the bloodthirsty was easier!

Author: Z (Croatia), 15-05-2017 13:40
Help needed - Vengeance is mine
Screenshot 2:

Author: Z (Croatia), 15-05-2017 13:39
Hi guys! :D

Playing this map for 7 gamemonth now and I'm stuck.
I've defeated blue player, took over strongholds and infernos, gathered artifacts from utopias, released two tiers from prisons, found quest guard looking for helm of h. enlightement.

CD keeps standing in his inferno 'cos I haven't found white tent.

Map is wogified and I didn't cross over any major disturbances in gameplay so far. :D

Any suggestions?

These are 2 screenshots of uncovered map.

Author: Adam, 28-12-2016 16:15
map from the Heroes 3 golden age:) - Vengeance is mine
This is one of my favourite SOD map :))
Excellent story, layout and some hard fights:)
Andrew has another masterpiece, Unleashing Bloodthirsty, that map is awesome too:)
Maybe one day Valery would make an ERA remake, i don't give up the hope:))

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
28-12-2016 19:46

+ - Vengeance is mine

is difficult to touch this one as there are two main heros, then fights are already difficult.

Adam writes:
29-12-2016 12:48

++ - Vengeance is mine

i spoke with Andrew in 2004-2005, and he send me a more difficult version.
If anybody interested in, just write me:)

Sultan writes:
26-04-2017 14:41

Difficult Version - Vengeance is mine

Can you post that more difficult version here as Vengeance of Mine v2? Because I enjoyed first version a lot.

Peter (Slovakia) writes:
24-08-2023 14:08

More difficult version - Vengeance is mine

Hi! I would love a more difficult version of this masterpiece!!!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy