Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Conquest of Heaven and Hell - map rating = 22 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Conquest of Heaven and Hell - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Conquest of Heaven and Hell - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Conquest of ,Life and Death, Heaven and Hell, Day and Night. You are about to start one huge EPIC Adventure to not only Conquer the World but to Conquer the Afterlife too. Shall we begin?.

Added: 04-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Skull island | Golem Mayhem | Cortes' Journey | Oops! Behemoths' War

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-144 |

Author: eddie (Sofia, Bulgaria), 04-03-2018 18:11
How to defeat Boragus - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I defeated Kilgor who has a similar army but his cyclopi were divided in only 2 stacks. Boragus has 5 stacks of cyclopi (no matter what army and stacks I try he always divides his cyclopi i 5 stacks) and they kill two thirds of my army (1.8k Titans, 2.5k AA, 5 stacks of 1-3k shooters) before I am able to blind all 5. I can still win, but most of my army is gone and no 3rd or 4th level spells to bring it back. Would be great to have some help :)

eddie (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
09-03-2018 00:55

Boragus - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

If someone else is blind like me (did not see this comment the first time) and stuck at the same place the comment by the map creator may help.
I tested many combinations of stacks, but seems the only chance is to try some more:

maygwan writes:
10-01-2017 15:31
less losses tip - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

If you take in more stacks he will split his army but if you only take in 3-4 stacks there is a chance he pots clopses together in 2 stacks. I fought this fight like 20 times switching things around to see which was better strategy for less losses.

Author: kiroh1n (Warsaw, Poland), 24-02-2018 06:06
Opinion so far - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I believe that's a bit weird place for event under titanic. Also give a spell to summon boat bro, i can't get my hero in the place i need coz all boats on the wrong side

Author: nacman, 18-02-2018 21:11
second guard - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
the guard with 6k of marksman and 4k of grand elves always cures afer i put a spel on them, and than just one shoots me like nothing, no clue what should i do please help

Author: Marcus Becker (Schwalmstadt, Germany), 10-01-2018 20:44 Like
Klasse und Gigantisch - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Lang ist es her seit ich so eine (geniale) Map gespielt habe, genau die Karten die ich so liebe.
Hab jetzt nur probs die Admira Hat´s zusammen zu bekommen ...
Naja das bekomme ich auch noch irgendwie hin.
Gruß und bitte weiter so
beckerm

Author: R. (Craiova, Romania), 03-01-2018 23:23
myth - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Great map. Didn't had any problems with it, but I had to play some fights several times til I got it right. I was triggered at some point when Tan (I think) had a hero removed from the map because I took his last castle. I had to comeback and I didn't saved for a while. Also, I remember that a hero changed the fighting style and that caused some trouble. I restarted that fight 10 times I think. At first I won vs him. He had two stacks of one eyed archers (forgot the name of the unit coz drunk) and one of behemonts. However, because I had to load the game and with vs another hero first, when I came back he had 6 stacks of those units. A lot harder to blind, ofc. I managed to win it with low stacks of Phonixes placed next to them.

Author: Chris (USA), 19-12-2017 05:27
Maygwan any hints? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
For the Gate Guardian, I tried to blind the Titans as suggested, but they are immune (I did it with Drac and tried also with Merlin)...I can berserk the Azure, but I still get slaughtered...any other strategy thoughts? All stats are 99...

R. (Craiova, Romania) writes:
08-01-2018 21:38

I'll have a look - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I will have a look in my replay tomorrow, but AFAIK I blinded the Titans 100%.

Chris (usa) writes:
19-01-2018 02:50

Hints - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

When I try to use blind, everyone is immune...

Author: cranky (ger), 13-11-2017 16:02
skeleton transformer - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hey i cant find the building "skeleton transformer" i also dont even know how it look
like :D can some1 help?

Author: Adrian (Brasov, Romania), 20-10-2017 11:48 Like
How I can beat Mutare Drake ? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I see in coments about using IronFist ? What is that ? Mutare kick my ass badly. Please help :)

cranky (ger) writes:
13-11-2017 22:49

ironfist - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

ist an item combanied by 4 others called ironfist of the ogre i think Google it , i manged to kill both of em with like 18k gorgons 3k aa and 5x 10 phoenix stacks

Author: Gaguch (Warszawa), 06-10-2017 22:32
Nice and very hard map - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Maybe a bit too hard for me. I stuck before a fight with Satan but fortunately the "Treasury" will help me to buy some dragons. Great usage of gorgons vs dragons - didn't know about it before. Could someone tell me where to find 4 admiral's hats for 4 gates??

Author: Dodge (Dover, UK), 08-09-2017 00:13
Skeleton Warriors - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
I'm loving this game but am stuck... I've searched and searched and searched, but can find no way of getting the skeleton warriors for reaching Mutare Drake. Is there a transformer somewhere that I've missed?
I'm getting dizzy going round in circles.
Please give me a clue.
Thanks so much for this great map.

maygwan writes:
09-09-2017 05:48

There is a transformer - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Yes there is a transformer it isnt hard to find so you have probably seen it already

Author: Rudolph (Mexico), 27-08-2017 21:29 Like
Gaurd 2 - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
How dou beat gaurd two I use forgetfulnes, but then he cures and shoots, then I lose any help please, I really like the map though?

Author: Roger (Dover, UK), 14-08-2017 21:02
400 Elves - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hi, Loving the game but stuck near the beginning. I can't find Elves. I've gathered 400 sharpshooter. Do I need to change these to Elves somehow, or am I missing something.
Thanks for your help.

Denis (Russia, Ivanovo) writes:
22-08-2017 14:11

400 elves - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

from quest guard that demand elves go down to the boat, swim all the way to teleporter, go to the red border gates, swim again, collect 25 wyverns, unlock another quest guard with those wyverns up north, get red tent, return to red board guards, run past through guard3 and release king arthur, now go left and unlock quest guard with king arthur - and there will be 3 stack of elves, upgrade them in the fort to grand elves and here you go, you now have 400 grand elves for your quest guard

Roger (Dover, UK) writes:
24-08-2017 18:22

400 Elves - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Thank you for that, I love your games...

Author: Pb, 20-07-2017 18:31
Map over- Opinion - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Good map that takes time to finish, some constructive criticism:
1) Mino fight is too random with the morale bonus of mino stacks, only way to beat it is to replay it enough times to get morale advantage.Obv waiting for more titans/sharpshooters as well but thats cheesy.
2) Map is relatively difficult at start and becomes progressively easier. Main reason is cloak of undead king. There is very little challenge offered when u run around with 500K+ liches. There is no reason to use any other hero than dracula after u get him, since expert fire + expert necromastery + cloak = easy fights and more liches after every fight.
3) Some end fights are bugged with negative numbers(2 or 3 hell fights ) and some heaven fights are too easy even without the liches( like the 4k champion fight that u finish after 1 hit of your main stack).
Good work overall.

maygwan writes:
07-09-2017 14:01

ultimate ed - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

The issues you speak of were fixed in the ultimate edition including no cloak but you could mass skeletons and all the bugs in final area were fixed on all the boss guards.

Author: Chris (Ploiesti, Romania), 18-07-2017 20:01
Sir Galahan - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hey everyone. Nice map! I'm stuck at the early stages of the game, I reckon..I can't find Sir Galahan, nor two artifacts (Bowstring of Unicorn and Bow of Elven..) needed to progress. Please advise.

maygwan writes:
07-09-2017 14:03

galahad - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

He is passed the quest guard on the 2 artifacts u need, they are located nr his castle in the lake area just go south of the Titanic.

Author: Vorp (St. Louis, United States), 12-07-2017 00:05
MinoGuardLv1 - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
So, I'm stumped on how to beat MinoGuardlv1 - the one with like 30k Minotaurs that are immune to slow and blind and have tactics...

Am I missing something obvious? Or should I just wait a long time to build up more troops?

Up to this point, I've been enjoying the map immensely. Really well made!

maygwan writes:
12-07-2017 05:50

Minoguard1 - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Take in a large stack of shooters(titans) and either use 1 large stack of angels and 5 stacks of 6 angels then use the angels to block the minos from reaching your titans and the stacks of 6 to keep resurrecting the block while cloning and resurecting with spells. Or try 1 shooter and 6 phoenix stacks with there resurrect ability and use clone on ya shooters and resurrect on ya phoenix. I went the angel route but there are a few ways to win him.

Vorp (St. Louis, United States) writes:
12-07-2017 22:51

Thanks! - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Aha! Got it. Thanks! :-)

Landao (Moscow, Russia) writes:
06-10-2017 00:46

Dr - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Where did you get a clone spell?
i don`t have one yet and can`t use it in the battle vs Minoguardlv1

Диана Яркина (Belarus) writes:
06-07-2019 19:29

Where is Clone spell? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I don't have a Clon spell either, where do you get it from?

Author: Phil (Moscow, Russia), 09-06-2017 00:59
Amazing map - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Loving the map so far. I'm stuck on Guard4 though... His cavaliers take down all my stacks, and I don't have a chance. Any tips?

Vorp (St. Louis, United States) writes:
12-07-2017 00:16

Maybe - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Was that the one with the stack of 5k cavaliers in the castle on the swamp?

I would blind him, slow him, haste my guys, and then shoot him with any troops faster than him, blinding him again before he got a move and repeating. As long as you have enough ranged units and spell points, it's pretty easy. He never gets a move that way.

I remember the towers shooting at me the whole time though until my catapult finally brought them down.

SugarFree writes:
20-07-2019 20:49

Cavaliers - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I really need help with this one... the cavaliers are 7500, and he has tactics, so I cannot even block him in the castle.. basically one hit and my everything is dead... i tried everying - disrupting ray, getting his defense to 0, but the moment that i hit him, the blind goes away and im dead... after he even casts cure/dispell and again, all troops are dead... any help?

Author: Piergiorgio Mazzetta (Canada), 06-04-2017 23:14
Maygwan any hints? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Good evening.
i am at month 122.
the reason being that i would have days go by trying to come up with gold and resources to get more armies.
now i am with Dracula and i have 5,000 titans 40,000 liches, 6000 gorgons and 20,000 archers.
Gate Guardian has 10,000 Azure, 30,000 titans, 10,000 enchanters and 10,000 sharp shooters.
with one shot his titans take out mine and then the liches.
i am at 85 85 84 88 what is my strategy here? am i hopeless?
thank you.

Maygwan writes:
08-04-2017 06:09

you can blind titans - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Take out the rest of his army first so just leaving titans. Use spells like disruption ray to weaken there defense maybe summon a slow unit and try and hit with your titans then re blind ect but get dracula to 99 on all stats and fight will be easy.

Chris writes:
19-12-2017 04:11

stuck - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I tried to blind the Titans as suggested, but they are immune (I did it with Drac and tried also with Merlin)...I can berserk the Azure, but I still get slaughtered...any other strategy thoughts?

Author: Piergiorgio Mazzetta (Canada), 04-04-2017 06:19
IM LOST - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Good evening.
i am at month 122.
the reason being that i would have days go by trying to come up with gold and resources to get more armies.
now i am with Dracula and i have 5,000 titans 40,000 liches, 6000 gorgons and 20,000 archers.
Gate Guardian has 10,000 Azure, 30,000 titans, 10,000 enchanters and 10,000 sharp shooters.
with one shot his titans take out mine and then the liches.
i am at 85 85 84 88 what is my strategy here? am i hopeless?
thank you.

Author: Piergiorgio Mazzetta (Canada), 02-04-2017 10:35
Where do i find the Skeletons? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Need them to open the mutare an mutare drake gates!
Thank you!

Maygwan writes:
02-04-2017 17:06

use the skeleton transformer - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Just use creatures you don't need.

Author: Piergiorgio Mazzetta (Canada), 29-03-2017 05:17
I'm stuck - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
hi, cant get to find 400 elves
cant find King arthur....
cant find blak tent
what am i missing?

Maygwan writes:
29-03-2017 12:50

King Arthur - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Once you get the red tent king arthur is behind guard3. The black tent you wont need till the very end of the map. 4000 archers you just need to go up thru the water area and on the right event will say task 1 archers keep heading that way.

Maygwan writes:
29-03-2017 12:53

Guard3 - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

He is behind the red border gates beat him and behind him is arthur in prison.

Maygwan writes:
29-03-2017 12:56

400 archers - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Once you get Arthur you will get the archers behind quest gate.

Piergiorgio Mazzetta (Canada) writes:
31-03-2017 06:27

Thank you - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Thank you.
i was stuck as i thought that the gate in front of the elves was instead a gate to prevent me to go ahead.
but then i saw that i could pass besodes it.
anyways thank you.
this is so much fun!
Please make more maps!
have a lovely evening.

Maygwan writes:
31-03-2017 17:22

I have loads maps on here - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Around 40+ just go in search box and search maygwan.

Author: Nidza (Belgrade), 15-03-2017 16:11 Like
Comments - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Bro, since you took so much time to create this you deserved at least detailed feedback...

For me this is like upgrade of your map 'when gods... (Hercules tasks'.. just much bigger and harder... Similar like Barbarian conquest I like 1st part of map much more.. or to say till point I beat Hades...Rest was Liches all the way...

My only remark are tasks with 'acculmualte 50 / 100 creatrues from dwelings' since they are only time consuming, not challeging of course, but guess its fair that we lose at least little bit of time you needed to create this...

I would put this in my 15 top maps together with empires of the earth, unleashing the blood, jedi story, ringing for victory etc.. Since all those mapmakers stoped to create maps great you appear...

Thanx again

Maygwan writes:
16-03-2017 09:16

Thanx for input - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

I have actually been around for some time and have quite a few maps on here, probably 40 or so and there are other progressive maps like these i did in SOD like Fantasy conquest and Dragon riders unit. Just type in my name maygwan in map search and it will bring up all my maps. Theres also a ultimate version of this map that doesn't use litches so endgame is much harder. But thanx for the compliments.

Nidza (Belgrade) writes:
16-03-2017 10:57

thx - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

thx m8.... dragon riders unite is great, played also few other from Abys, I will check now SOD

Author: Nidza (Belgrade), 13-03-2017 11:39 Like
enchantres - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Hi... need help

taks is to find 4000 enchantres, but when I cleared area have only 3000.. (did not lose any)... is there somwhere remaining 1000 (kiiled azures and took those stacks)..
enchantres - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Maygwan writes:
13-03-2017 12:49

Enchanters - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

One of your heroes can change arch mage and druids into enchanters there should be plenty of them to change also.

Nikola (Belgrade) writes:
13-03-2017 13:16

thx - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

wow, great planing.. Galahad did his job, missing only 50 more, one more harvest from area.. thx

Author: Sorensen (Sibiu, Romania), 14-02-2017 20:30 Like
GateGuardian Green - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
How do you win against Gate Guardian? Please help.

Nikola (Belgrade) writes:
13-03-2017 13:02

thx m8 - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

wow, great planing.. Galahad did his job, missing only 50 more, one more harvest from area.. thx

Author: maygwan, 26-01-2017 17:24
In the lake - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Theres a lake near the castle with the titanic in the lake far south of titanic an event will occur.

Author: Luke (Lithuania), 26-01-2017 12:01
? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Past the gate? Where do i get the items to open it?

Author: maygwan, 26-01-2017 07:30
Galahad - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
He is in the water on a small isle just take the boats to the isle, The boats are by his castle.

Author: Luke (Lithuania), 26-01-2017 00:31
I'm either blind or stupid - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Where do i find Galahad? I tried looking (probably) everywhere and didn't find anything.

Alexander writes:
15-03-2017 14:13

? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

On the map is the place where? I can not find

Maygwan writes:
16-03-2017 09:11

near galahads castle - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

On the small lake in the centre of that area there will be a shipwreck just go downward from it.

tomas7902 (Zilina, Slovakia) writes:
13-05-2017 09:16

Cannot find Galahad as well - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Hi Luke
I am obviously also blind as cannot find Sir Galahad :| From what i understand i need Galahad to open gate to kill Guard4, which will have the Bow of Elven and.. to past the gate? Or?

tomas7902 (Zilina, Slovakia) writes:
13-05-2017 12:09

Dont mind, i found it :) - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Dont mind, i found it :)

Denis (Russia, Ivanovo) writes:
22-08-2017 14:35

pirates event - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

well this is f***ing stupid, how can you figure that out on your own?

Author: maygwan, 19-01-2017 09:29
other ways - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
There are other ways to beat a lot of the bosses i did fight them many times to try and figure out strategies. For example i never used phoenixes once in my play through. Also never used force field or berserk in the game. On another play through i did use phoenixes ect so there are different strategies for some bosses.

Author: maygwan, 19-01-2017 09:20
thanx - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
The ultimate version will address a few of the things you mentioned. I had a feeling the litches would make the map too easy so they are taken out of the 2nd part. Also the last bosses are much harder. I did try and mix the quests up ie kill a certain stack, acquire a certain artifact or kill a certain boss and collect a certain amount of creatures. I think the litches probably spoiled the end of the map and it would of been more enjoyable without them which is a change i have made.

Author: Andreas (Munich), 19-01-2017 07:58
Clover of Fortune ? Where ? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell
Where is the clover of furtune ?
I can not find it. I would be very thankful for hints !
Clover of Fortune ? Where ? - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

maygwan writes:
19-01-2017 09:07

look for fire - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Try looking in the area for a little bit of fire and you will find clovers, there are clovers all thru the map.

Andreas (Munich) writes:
19-01-2017 09:23

Thank you very much ! - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

Thank you very much !

Andreas (Munich) writes:
21-01-2017 19:48

another clover ^^ - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

hey again , I need another clover, to pass a gate can you give me a hint once again where I can find one please ? :)

Andreas (Munich) writes:
21-01-2017 20:00

I have one - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

don't mind, I just found one

MIKE writes:
28-05-2019 16:06

Clover of fortune - Conquest of Heaven and Hell

can NOT find it
thx for info

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-144 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy