Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about A Barbarian Uprising Conquest - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map A Barbarian Uprising Conquest - heroes 3 mapsDownload map A Barbarian Uprising Conquest - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

A huge war as been fought all over the lands. Barbarian's being the warriors were attacked from all sides. Your lands have been decimated,fires burning across them. It's time to take control and lead your warriors to victory.

Added: 15-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Hornger Games The Walking Dead | Abrin | 8x4 Pfrt One1 | Dragon Lord II

Author: Sasha (Russia, Ekaterinburg), 08-10-2017 10:30
Barbarian uprising conquest - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest
Interesting in the beginnig, learning spells from a battle is a good idea. But in the mid game it became boaring for me, i dont like linear maps. The enemy is too much passive, cant even take your castles, so its just a matter of time for you to build a bigger army, then even a necromancer has. Finding all of those hidden support troops in the underworld was so annoying. There are no signs at all where to go. The underworld seems like an empty area, the upper world is much better.Think that it could be a good XL map but not giant or huge. 7/10

Author: Bashkim (Skopje, Macedonia), 26-06-2017 19:10
Resurection - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest
I atack resurection with powerfull army but he didnt cast resurection at all. Whats the strategy

maygwan writes:
07-09-2017 14:22

Resurrection is a red herring - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

Sorry its my warped sense of humor but you cannot learn lv 5 spells although you can get resurrection in the map you cant learn it.
I put it there and named 2 enemy by that name as a red herring to see if players would try to learn it by fighting them over n over i am sorry
for it or am i?.

Author: Vladan (Belgrade, Serbia), 26-03-2017 02:44
Good job again - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest
Nice map. I liked the ideas of spell learning and picking secondary skills for 2 main heroes.

I finished in 205 days, using the horn, rushing. Didn't get the Grail, AI found it before, so 442 points this time.
At the very end, I had to cheat a bit, since I could not find black tent needed to capture Tower town, so I located it via Map Editor (hidden behind vulcano smoke).
From 5th month, it was a bit boring, since Atilla was more powerful then any enemy hero.

There are few bugs I think:
- I could go around Eric, pick up cyclops behind him, and then start the battle with more cyclops.
- I could remove troops from garrison near Swamp palace

Keep up the good work.

Maygwan writes:
28-03-2017 17:33

Glad you enjoyed map - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

Cyclops by eric is a bug ty the garrison troops you are meant to have.

Author: Nikola (Belgrade), 07-03-2017 13:26
need help - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest
Dear all

my game is stuck after 6 months of playing, green player never finish his turn, can't fix it...

If by any chance anynody has saved game close to my position (ogre trials, search for iron fist) please send me your saved game... give me answer here and I will send email to you...

Thx in advance

Author: Nidza (Belgrade), 06-03-2017 17:14
crushed - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest
great map, unfortunatley can't play further, on green player turn game gets stucked... not crushed, but he never finish his move
crushed - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

Maygwan writes:
07-03-2017 09:20

Not had this problem - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

Just re load from auto save and play on that normally fixes the problem on Hota. Never had a player ever get stuck on an Hota map and quite a few players have already completed the map.

Nikola (Belgrade) writes:
07-03-2017 10:26

nope - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

thanx, but nothing helps... even if I load older save (few weeks before that point) its same.. can you give me your email so I can send saved game to you.. maybe you can play one day to check if will be stuck also?

Maygwan writes:
07-03-2017 12:34

send save to - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

send me save budgetgamesgalore@ya hoo.com

i will try it and try to get past it.

Nikola (Belgrade) writes:
07-03-2017 12:40

(y) - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

thx m8, sent...

Author: Pg (Canada), 18-02-2017 21:05
Where is the horn? - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest
Can you help me?
Thank you!

someGuy (UK) writes:
19-02-2017 00:38

. - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

when you get in the fangrams (idk how to spell it sorryy) area, its a lake in the middle and somewhere in the right corner of the lake are some vulcanos check under their smoke

Pg (Canada) writes:
19-02-2017 04:21

Where is the horn? - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

you are the best thank you!

Author: maygwan, 18-02-2017 19:05
i didn't - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest
I needed the capitol troops first to get the ironfist when i played. But i played without using the horn so it was way harder.

Author: Morten (Denmark), 18-02-2017 16:25 Like
Vote 10 - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest
It's a 10.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
18-02-2017 16:26

Hmm - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

Can't vote for some reason.

maygwan writes:
18-02-2017 19:07

you have to confirm email - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

to vote i think

Morten (Denmark) writes:
18-02-2017 20:37

Oh - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

Ah ok, done :)

Author: Morten (Denmark), 18-02-2017 16:25
Maygwan - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest
Yes, I completed, 273 days, first try. This map could definietely be alot harder - remember I usually say that you should not make your maps too much harder.
But the only enemy hero I had a little trouble with was one Bounty Hunter with alot of necro and 60+ stats. And I could just avoid him, until I was stronger.

I love the map by the way. Had the same cool feeling I had when I played your map Black Sails.
I really like that I have my big base of strongholds. But when you have this base, where the enemy can't invade, the map could be ALOT harder from midgame.
Since the enemy heroes are so passive. I never really got pushed back - it was just a matter of conquering the enemy towns in best possible way.
The balance in early game was perfect in my opinion, and kind of challenging in a fun way (the part with no enemy heroes). So no need to make changes there imo.

I love your design of the upper level, and your balance of money. Every dragon counted, and every money counted.
I never really got to see much of the underground. There were only few towns I had to conquer.
Also there is like 5 big black spots in upper ground I did not have to go to :)

Thank you for a great experience!

maygwan writes:
18-02-2017 19:00

ok ty - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

Will look at increasing difficulty of ai even more for ultimate version. By the way did you use horn or play without it?

Morten (Denmark) writes:
18-02-2017 20:39

Yes - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

Yes, I did use the Horn.

But since the Horn is very easy to find, maybe adjust the map to the fact that people use it? :)

Morten (Denmark) writes:
18-02-2017 20:42

I got the Ironfist of the Ogre from bottom-right "maze"... pretty early in the game, before getting to Swamp Palace.

I just sacrificed goblins to get enough mana to fight the troops guarding the artifacts :)

Maygwan writes:
07-03-2017 09:30

Good job on ironfist - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

I didn't get it early like you i waited on the troops from main area. Either way great job and will definitely look at increasing difficulty just a touch in the ulti version.

Author: someGuy (UK), 18-02-2017 15:45
you got the ironfirst of the ogre before reaching the capital?

Author: maygwan, 18-02-2017 14:33
you completed ? - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest
Yo found it easy?

Author: Morten (Denmark), 18-02-2017 12:04
I Think - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest
I think what makes this map too easy from midgame and onwards is:

Ironfist of the Ogre, too soon.
100 Azure Dragons, too cheap.

:)

Morten (Denmark) writes:
18-02-2017 20:43

I got the Ironfist of the Ogre from bottom-right "maze"... pretty early in the game, before getting to Swamp Palace.

I just sacrificed goblins to get enough mana to fight the troops guarding the artifacts :)

Morten (Denmark) writes:
18-02-2017 22:25

Before reaching horn - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

Got the ironfist of ogre long before I even reached the area of the horn :)

maygwan writes:
19-02-2017 08:10

map is easier with horn - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

When you decide to play it again sometime try without horn. I will release a ult ed which may offer you more a challenge.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
19-02-2017 12:27

Yeah, but - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

I wouldn't say the Horn played a huge difference.

But of course it made it easier.

I didn't use my stack of fangarms much, the main bonus from having horn was:

- Getting 100 Azures (maybe could get without)
- The stacks of fangarms on battlefield that was ressurected slowed the enemy down.

someGuy (UK) writes:
19-02-2017 13:31

true - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

i felt like the fangrams slowed me down in every battle i had to minimize the loss of them in order to get a huge stack but im not gonna lie they rlly helped alot pretty useless tho against the bounty hunter with legions of undead.
also it was my first time when i saw that item xD
gonna try again the map without the horn, should be fun

Author: maygwan, 16-02-2017 19:21
You can learn all spells - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest
But like you said some spells the ai will rarely if ever use so it makes it harder, There are plenty they will use like resurrect or clone though. Berserk isn't needed in the map.

Author: virgil (Calafat, Romania), 16-02-2017 10:52
spells A Barbarian Uprising Conquest - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest
great map but with eagle eye you cannot learn some spells as berserk cause i has never seen AI using it

Morten (Denmark) writes:
16-02-2017 22:34

Implosion - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

Another spell that is not needed, but:

I have tried 5 times now to get it from AI with 85% Eagle Eye. No succes. He used it every time.

Bug?

Morten (Denmark) writes:
17-02-2017 01:49

Ressurection - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

The hero with Slayer also had Ressurection, and I got that from a very easy fight.

Is that a bug-fix?

I suppose ressurection will help me a great deal from now on.

Wonderful map by the way.

RoseKavalier (Canada) writes:
17-02-2017 05:12

Eagle Eye - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

Eagle Eye is like Scholar, can't learn 5th level spells :(

maygwan writes:
17-02-2017 06:18

Ya u cant learn lv 5 - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

But you don't need lv 5 spells anyway, There are more than enough lv 2-4 spells that are enough to beat the map. Yes some heroes will have more than 1 spell to learn and obviously with limited spells it offers a much uniquer game play and strategy.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
17-02-2017 11:03

Thanks - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

Yes, the idea of fewer spells is absolutely brilliant.

And oh, yeah my bad about 5th level spells, thanks for the response.

Author: Manu (France), 14-02-2017 11:46
Crash - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest
hello,
I'l like to play.
But the game crashes when i meet the new hero?
Any idea?
Thanks for your help.
I have hota 1.4.2

maygwan writes:
14-02-2017 14:10

does it keep crashing? - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

Can you load the autosave and play from there. I have never had a problem with HOTA crashing and not being able to play from autosave. I have completed the game 3 times and 2 others have finished it also so it must be something your end maybe?.

Manu (France) writes:
14-02-2017 17:42

Crash - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

It works now thxs. It was the HD mode that made it crash.
I reinstalled everything
Cheers

maygwan writes:
15-02-2017 08:49

ok cool - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

Enjoy the map

Author: Atanas (Sofia, Bulgaria), 09-02-2017 15:53
Incredible One! - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest
Very Good Job AGAIN!

Thank you, the map is unique!

Finished within 326 days.
Very tough, but Horn turned the tide :)

maygwan writes:
09-02-2017 19:51

Great job - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

Well done and well played, If you want a serious challenge try the map without using the horn. Glad you enjoyed the uniqueness. Got 2 more maps in the making a large map but with huge battles and another giant coming out soon.

Author: ks, 09-02-2017 13:45 Like
10x - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest
10x maygwan, very good map again :)
Finished 414d 434p, but no grail, some stupid ai get it and never build it..

maygwan writes:
09-02-2017 15:19

oh nice you finished it - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

Can you let me know if you did it using Horn or without Horn and any other comments for when i do an ultimate version of the map.
Thanx
Maygwan

ks writes:
09-02-2017 17:29

horn - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

no, I could not find it :)

maygwan writes:
09-02-2017 19:48

Great job then - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

The map is much harder without the horn so good job

Pg writes:
18-02-2017 21:03

Help... - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

i cant find the horn where is it? i am struggling here...:):):)):

Author: Morten (Denmark), 08-02-2017 21:59
Town portal - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest
Will it ever be able to get town portal, fly or DD in this map?

Since not obtainable by Eagle Eye

Thank you

maygwan writes:
09-02-2017 09:28

you get it - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

Once you reach your center area you can see the magic shrine next to one of your castles.

maygwan writes:
09-02-2017 09:37

you wont lose towns - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

Your red borders keep some of your towns protected for some time, You may see your garrisons attacked but you are safe for 3-5 months.

Author: Morten (Denmark), 06-02-2017 21:49
Just started this - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest
Hey man

Is it important that I push forward as fast as possible or is it OK to wait a little to boost army stack and to regain spell points (walking back to well).
I am still at the beginning, killed behemots gotten 10 Ancient, now trying to beat Thunderbirds without losses. But need mana to lose as little as possible..

Will I lose the Palace if I don't move fast??

lkmurat (Ankara, Turkey) writes:
06-02-2017 22:31

horn of the abyss - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

you can rush. as you get the horn of the abyss, your task would become easier. the quest requires behemoths and fangarms. thus, once you get the area with ziggurats, make sure to open this quest first w/o giving your fangarms to the other quests. that should be your priority.

maygwan writes:
07-02-2017 08:25

PUSH yes - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

I quoted earlier i played the map 3 times completed it twice. I did fail on my first run through without using horn. Magic learning is important but you don't really control who you fight later in the map. The fights will also need to be chosen carefully trying to learn 1 or 2 of the important spells that will help you across the map. Obviously if you go for horn then the map should be easier but still challenging. The option is there for a 2nd play through without horn which is really tough. You will need to build both heroes, you do have a little time at the start of the map. Obviously i will release an ultimate version once feedback starts coming in.

Morten (Denmark) writes:
08-02-2017 21:59

Thanks - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest

Thank you guys, for your responses :)

I'm trying to push forward as best I can

Author: maygwan, 31-01-2017 22:32
map notes - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest
The map has 2 unique additions---

Firstly you can obtain and use horn of the abyss in this map...
Secondly there is only lv 2 or below magic on the map, There are no mage guilds or magic shrines but!!!

The map has an hero that you will start with that not only learns spells from all the other heroes but can teach them to you.

You can also pick the skills you want on your heroes.

I Have played and tested the map 3 times and completed it twice, Once using horn of the abyss and once i did it without the horn.

Both times i found the map to be extremely challenging and tough to win. Lets see how you guys get on with the map enjoy.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy