Author: Jani Aarnio aka Ghost (Finland), 18-03-2024 21:32

Unique & Orb - The Dead Ornament - Heroes 3 map

Yes.. Because the artifact must be bring to Quest Guard, computer AI doesn't want to.. If you remove Quest Guard, so computer AI arrives there, but couldn't fight the Dragons, even if legion level 7, or 30k Enchanters and ~85 stats in the 6 months, or computer AI is building a new hero aga more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 18-03-2024 21:23

worms - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

The more worms the better. The lowest amount that was able to win that I've seen was 8 worms. Try to have around 10 just to be safe. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 18-03-2024 21:11

LOL - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Funny thing, I updated HD Mod and was thinking this was HotA update :) . Today I updated HotA to 1.7 and voila, map is working. more...

Author: BM , 18-03-2024 19:12

Blackym - Crapcore - Factory Red - Heroes 3 map

I dont like that there is DD and Fly on this map, kinda ruins the point of half of the stuff more...

Author: Darknessus , 18-03-2024 19:12

okay - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

I have 3 coatles, 6 worms, and 5 Ironclads and still can't win.
Is this army enough?
more...

Author: Raa , 18-03-2024 11:05

underground - The Dead Ornament - Heroes 3 map

You can't go to the opponent areas. You win this game by obtaining the angel wing. As for Tower(top right starting area), the orb was guarded by fairy dragons at underground area. As for the other area starters, there are other op artifacts such cloak of undead king or horn of the abyss. I am more...

Author: Doctor (Воронеж, Россия), 18-03-2024 06:29

Нет Имри - Brownie Dream trip (Брауни. Путешествие мечты) - Heroes 7 map

Интересный баг получился. Во время теста с таким не сталкивался, зависло обновление целей в задании, есть предположение о причине. Написал в личку на электронку пару вопросов. more...

Author: HasH , 17-03-2024 20:05

I can't go Other parts of the map - The Dead Ornament - Heroes 3 map

I have cleaned my side of corner except "Angel Wing" artifact. Still I don't have "orb". How can I go other parts of the map? more...

Author: lucas , 17-03-2024 20:01

another strong purple hero - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

and maybe this purple hero in forest that he is standing in place whole time should be replaced by another strong purple moving hero who would be danger as DAMNATION more...

Author: lucas , 17-03-2024 19:48

suggest - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

I dont know if it is possible when you creat the map but this strongest purple hero ,,DAMNATION,, (i think that was his name) should have priority in retaking castles. He was realy close to my castels few times and never took any of them. And I dont know what happen with him but last few weeks I saw more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 17-03-2024 19:30

Morton - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Hello. I can assure you that that part is beatable, as i have had multiple players finish it. Try conserving more army in previous fights :) more...

Author: Darknessus , 17-03-2024 19:26

i'm stuck - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

I can't complete area with Morton, dont enough army. I literally have a couple of warriors left and I still have the last tree to pick up more...

Author: lucas , 17-03-2024 19:23

GREAT MAP - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Its realy good map. One of the best of all time. Maybe you can make it even harder with stronger Larcin. I didnt take Cloak of the Undead King on purpose becouse with this it would be realy easy on this stage of game. I think that this cloak behind purple tower its to easy to take. When you get scro more...

Author: Raa , 17-03-2024 18:41

Unique map - The Dead Ornament - Heroes 3 map

finished in 1Y as Tower. All magics are available, so it could be done earlier (with orb of vulnerability + berserks). Figured out that each players can't reach to the other areas.. so this game is basically VSing neutral creatures. I don't know why the opponent computers exists, but this more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The First Circle - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The First Circle - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The First Circle - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The First Circle

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

"Every story has a beginning..."

Added: 14-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: The Second Circle | Chaos and Corruption | Audaciousness | The Labirynth

Author: Luc (Warsaw, Poland), 25-08-2021 02:28
concern - The First Circle
Hey, first of all, great thanks for all your work! I did every other circle and had a lot of fun with it, but i'm not sure the current version of this particular one is winnable. I had one try, and just got smashed after exiting the underground, on the second try just to make sure i'm right I removed all the guards for the spirit's initial journey through the underground, and still it's quite gloomy - I had quite a bit of a headstart, beat teal and blu fortresses, but still, 500 black dragons in the 4th month is a little bit too much to handle. I guess it's doable by cheesing the taverns and invite hero option, but i doubt it was your intention, unless you wanted this map to be much, much harder than all the other circles? Kindest regards!

Lauri writes:
27-08-2021 16:07

Luck - The First Circle

I never had any issues with this map and the changes I made didn't make it hardest. One "problem" with my maps is that they are not linear and thus each playthrough might play out differently. Some times the enemy Ai is dumb and is easily beaten, other times it can be too strong. I'd say you're a bit unlucky, but also you're not supposed to beat every hero you encounters straight away. Sometimes fleeing is the right approach and slowly weakening the enemy. It's not meant to be too easy.

What do you mean about cheesing taverns? Have I missed something :D

Luc (Warsaw, Poland) writes:
29-08-2021 11:18

re: Luck - The First Circle

Hey Lauri, thanks for your reply! By cheesing taverns I meant making impossibly long routes in a following manner:
1. Main hero arrives at a castle, leaves all his troops in the garrison and gets dismissed
2. Another hero with a single unit attacks some random stack, immediately flees and gets recruited again
3. Main hero is now available to recruit with all the artifacts and a fresh pool of movement points, so you can recruit him right where you dismissed him and go through all the map that way in a single turn if there's enough castles on the way and a stack to fight close enough to any tavern (e.g. gorgon lair near one of the fortresses).
I think I get the idea behind your maps, I played all the others, most of them twice, and never encountered this sort of a problem - here on both playthroughs I was nowhere close being able to deal with the pink hero, arriving at month 4 with 400 black dragons and a gazillion of other troops and very actively annihilating everything everywhere. Best I did was scaring him to townportal back, but he reappeared again a week later with a 100 more dragons and wasn't going anywhere this time. And all that happened on a playthrough when I removed all of the wood and ore guards at the beginning just to see what I've been doing wrong the first time, so considering the huge headstart that's what got me thinking that maybe the AI got updated in some late version of HoTA and it's no longer dumb enough to get around. Anyway, hat of to you for all your amazing work!

Lauri writes:
17-09-2021 16:12

Wow - The First Circle

I never even knew such tavern cheese, or abuse, exists. Nice.

Lauri writes:
17-09-2021 16:14

Pink - The First Circle

What comes to Pink, I dont know. Might be its the update. Or just very bad luck.

kkk writes:
19-04-2023 06:13

tips - The First Circle

Hahaha one thing is retreat spirit to work on the surface, kill teal heroes separately to stop it from merging troops. For the most part keep control of castles so you can accumulate sharpshooters. Another thing is build up primary skills, defeat swamp heroes and get artifacts from sea, especially speed artifacts, so you can shoot at black dragons first.

Author: Lauri Hakala (Finland), 11-04-2020 11:46
Updated - The First Circle
This map has been updated to remove a few mistakes I've only now realized were in the map.

Dod writes:
05-07-2020 02:29

Red portal - The First Circle

Map validation says "There is only one Red Two Way Portal on the map."

Lauri Hakala writes:
08-07-2020 18:58

No matter - The First Circle

Youre right. However the portal is outside of the map and serves no purpose in this version. Just something ive left as a mistake after editing so it doesnt matter.

The map is completely playable

Lauri Hakala writes:
08-07-2020 19:02

Or not - The First Circle

Actually upon double checking it, it is as intended. Just a teaser. Youre not supposed to get to it.

Author: Patryk Gruchacz (Berlin), 26-01-2020 19:25 Like
Good - The First Circle
Very hard but nice game as Well done :)

Author: Kaz, 13-04-2017 08:46
Easy - The First Circle
You spoke of challenges and consequences, yet I easily bypassed it and won.

For the pink "the dragon", I opened up the quest guard and lured the Dragon away without fighting him. Then later I came back and claimed the Blade and TP and Berserk while Pink is still alive. Then, later, I defeated The Dragon with Berserk but allowed Pink to still have a town to stop any invasion from coming in.

Afterwards, I went around and killed the first 3 lieutenants to eliminate Green, Purple, and Blue. Then I opened up the quest guard for Orange and ended my turn, prompting the orange hero to attack me and get killed. This leaves Orange still alive with that Inferno town. This stopped any of the "Consequences&q uot; that were supposed to pour in.

Then I went ahead and killed Gaea and finally went back to kill Orange and Pink. A lot less fights to do. Easy game.

Lauri writes:
13-04-2017 13:51

Nice - The First Circle

Well, yeah, of course you can bypass it like that. :) That sure makes it easy, but that's obviously not how the map is supposed to be played.

I didn't want to do this, since I thought no one would go through that trouble, but I guess I was wrong! :D

I'll make the pink hero "Stand still" and boost his dragon stacks to 5000. That should force you to play it out as intended.

I won't update the map yet simply for that tiny fix, but I'd like you to play the end the way it is supposed to so that you can give me feedback on the enemy strengths.

Lauri writes:
13-04-2017 13:57

Berserk - The First Circle

I'd also appreciate feedback on the need of the berserk scroll. I added it in the latest update just in case, but I might remove it if it makes the enemies too easy.

Was Gaea any challenge to you?

Kaz writes:
13-04-2017 19:58

Tedious - The First Circle

Making the pink hero stand still is definitely needed. Without doing any of the bypasses I did, each battle becomes very tedious. I exaggerated a bit when I said each fight was easy (or maybe I got lazy at the end and didn't bother to flag any lv7 dwellings).

Dragon stacks at 1k each was tough enough. I suppose if you really want the player to starve out Pink, then by all means boost the stack count.

Berserk was pretty much needed for all fights (for me anyway). Enemy strengths otherwise would be too much to deal with.

Need more other player opinions on this, but I feel the difficulty jump from taking the entire map, to defeating the 4 lieutenants, THEN to invasions, is huge. If you can manage to fend off all that, Gaea is sitting duck.

Author: Lauri, 10-04-2017 21:36
Map has been updated and the bug has been fixed. Again, my apologies.

Let me know if you encounter any more issues.

Author: Kaz, 10-04-2017 19:04
Stuck? - The First Circle
I'm Month 3 and I can't find Isra to unlock the quest guard to go into the world of living... The dark blue border guard doesn't help at all; I'm blocked by brown and red border gates... Help?

Lauri writes:
10-04-2017 20:15

My bad - The First Circle

I am so sorry, but I changed the main-hero from Isra to Vokial to better balance the necromancers, but forgot to change the quest accordingly.

I've sent the new file, but as of yet it has not been updated.

That said, DO NOT play the current version 2 before I update the map.

I apologize for any inconvenience

Lauri writes:
10-04-2017 21:36

updated - The First Circle

The bug has been fixed and the map updated.

Author: Kristaps (Madona, Latvia), 10-04-2017 16:38
Good-ass map - The First Circle
Much like

Author: Lauri, 10-04-2017 11:12
This map has been updated and received some major changes:

1. Thanks to Sasha's feedback, the end-game invasion has been greatly reduced. The amount of enemy heroes has been drastically dropped, but their individual strength has been increased. Hopefully this will offer more interesting fights.

2. Due to reducing the number of invading heroes, the enemy AI works better throughout the game. They are more active to hire heroes to continue the fight. This should reduce the chance of the enemy going passive - no longer hiring heroes or troops.

Some other small changes.

Let me know how this "version 2" is to your liking.

Author: Niko (Finland), 08-04-2017 15:17
Mahdoton - The First Circle
impossible vaikeusasteella toi on nimensä mukaisesti mahdoton tehtävä.. varsinkaan jos ei ole townportalia niin turpaan tulee niin että tukka lähtee kun ei linnoja oo mahdollista puolustaa. En lähtis toistamiseen pelaan vaikeimmalla vaikeusasteella tätä. Joskus muinoin 90- luvulla kun näitä pelailin niin tuntu että mapit ei ollu ihan näin maksimoituja. Nykyään tuntuu olevan trendi että on sata linnaa ja tuhansittain kaikkee oheishärpä kettä. Taisteluissa on tuhansia lohikäämer meitä yms.. yksinkertaisuus vois välillä olla valttia.

Lauri writes:
08-04-2017 23:53

Tarkoitus - The First Circle

Alussa olevia linnoja ei ole tarkoituskaan puolustaa onnistuneesti. Tarkoitus on ottaa Necropolis linnat haltuun ja sitä kautta vallata takaisin menetetyt linnat, vallata sininen ja vihreä. Sitten violetti, oranssi ja pinkki. Lopulta Tan.

Town Portalin saa kun tuhoaa pinkin.

Mapit on vaikeita tarkoituksella, koska teen ne pääsä äntöisesti antamaan itsellenni haastetta. Perusmapit on ihan hauskoja, mutta usein liian helppoja.

Author: Lauri, 28-03-2017 00:23
Map's been updated and a few issues causing the enemy to not hire new heroes should be fixed now.

Author: Niks (Cologne, Germany), 25-03-2017 23:49
Why not give town portal? - The First Circle
I found myself chasing AI until I lost interest... I appreciate the time invested to make and test the map, but it is far from enjoyable (at least for me). I suppose giving town portal,blind and animate dead would make it too easy, but chasing around AI is really not an alternative.

Maygwan writes:
26-03-2017 08:52

You do get TP - The First Circle

But it is much later in the game there is a pink hero guarding it with 7k dragons.

Lauri writes:
27-03-2017 11:10

TP - The First Circle

You get TP when you really need it, which is during the mid/end-game invasion.

Pink hero with 1000 of each dragons is guarding it. You can either defeat it yourself taking some heavy penalties or alternatively you can take over all their castles in which case the hero is banished in 7 days and the loot is free for taking. The Pink hero has no artifacts so feel free to banish him.

Landslide (France) writes:
29-03-2017 22:56

No losses - The First Circle

Just take vampire lords and one Archangel, well OK you loss the AA. Cast anti-magic on Vamires, still keep the Prayer from the Angelitic Alliance. Move into a corner so only get hit by 2 Dragons at a time. Just avoid Azures and Rust at same time (slow) the vampires will regenerate without problem

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 25-03-2017 01:43
Finally lost interest in map - The First Circle
After I killed all inferno heroes, enemy started to pour in my land. After killing dozens of them another few dozen heroes jumped through different portals. I am tired of this hunt since it requires hours of patience which I don't have at the moment

Lauri writes:
27-03-2017 11:14

Invasion - The First Circle

Yeah, I understand it can be a bit frustrating at that point, but I'd like you to think of it other way... think of it as a twist in plot.

I know it feels frustrating just when you feel like you're SO close to victory, just when you've taken all the towns that you're quickly losing towns, but that's what the map was designed for. It's a shame the AI doesn't use the Cover of Darkness. The idea was that AI takes all the towns back and you have to fight hard once more to re-take them just when you thought you had won.

It's actually when the 'true challenge' of the map begins and is where I need most feedback. Are the heroes too easy to defeat at that point, too hard or some other issues and bugs...

Oh and if you're annoyed about that, I hope you didn't kill the Tan hero during your spirit-path ;) When I said there might be consequences, I meant real CONSEQUENCES! :)

I always kill it for extra challenge and fun.

Sasha (Serbia) writes:
27-03-2017 22:00

Hm, I get your point. It was a bit too much for me. I was able to kill them all since had strong army but after grinding 10 of them I felt bored. This is my personal feeling and it might be challenging for other player. Thanks for the map though. It was challenging.

Lauri writes:
09-04-2017 00:01

I've been thinking about what you've said and I agree. Once I have time I'll reduce the size of the invasion and instead make those that attack individually stronger with different and unique tactics and artifacts to boost that play-style.

The very end invasion will still be there since it's the consequence for killing the tan hero on the spirit-path.

Author: Maygwan, 23-03-2017 17:47
Feedback - The First Circle
So i played again once you added the updates.

Firstly the castles cannot be held this is true but to be honest i think i enjoyed the original more where it was intense trying to hold them.

Anyway once i had left the castles to the teal and started my journey with necro i found the teal to still be real easy once i came through and quickly beat them.

Other heroes attacked or came through but didn't really offer any threat. Blue heroes were kinda weak and easy to beat.

Green heroes only crag was a challenge and after he fled green never even became a threat. Green also never recruited it was just crag.

Purple sent the odd hero through but were easy to beat then they stopped coming and lata they just didn't recruit either.

Pink was similar i think i beat 1 pink hero the rest never recruited or came through.

Only really had a problem with orange anabel was tough, i never rushed taking the towns because recruits stopped coming so there was no need.

When i did go on offensive the green were just 4 castles with 8000+ troops in each but no hero,same applied to blue,pink,purple and after anabel even orange was empty of heroes.

This gave me plenty of time to amass troops although i had 60k skeletons already by then and the final atks were super easy.

One thing it does show is how powerful necromancers are as a faction even against overwhelming odds.

Overall decent map with some nice fights but the lack of recruiting spoiled it.

Lauri writes:
27-03-2017 11:02

weird - The First Circle

That is most weird, shouldn't happen.

In the original version there was the problem of enemy no longer recruiting more heroes - which apparently you didn't have. I fixed it in this version so that they can hire more... but weird enough, they don't...?

I have to take a look later today if the map uploaded is actually the correct file :D

It's starting to sound like it isn't.

Lauri writes:
27-03-2017 11:19

Luck factor - The First Circle

Oh and some heroes being easy or not is also always about luck. You know how AI can sometimes be stupid and break down their armies and sometimes unite them under one main-hero. Sometimes they come at you with twice the army, sometimes with half of it and then lost both halves due to not being prepared.

But yeah, if the file is correct, the AI should be able to recruit more heroes and keep coming at you. They won't be able to hire many heroes, but at least one per faction during the game-play.

I already have an idea what might have caused this.

Updates coming some day.

Damn. I guess this means I have to take a break from Mass Effect. ARGH!

Lauri writes:
27-03-2017 18:14

My bad - The First Circle

The map file was correct, but I'd forgotten to activate spare heroes for them. Therefore the enemy doesn't hire more heroes if you manage to win them in battle without them escaping.

Such a tiny mistake causing such a major headache.

Go me.

Map waiting to be uploaded. I apologize and would appreciate it if you'd give it one more go once updated.

Lauri writes:
27-03-2017 18:15

Oh and... - The First Circle

I guess it goes without saying the map is supposed to be played on impossible setting. Otherwise the enemy won't hire extra heroes :)

But I guess you always play on impossible so shouldn't be a problem?

Maygwan writes:
28-03-2017 07:58

thanx - The First Circle

Well i only ever play impossible otherwise maps are too easy. I have played this map twice now, i will try it again another time to see if the updates have a better effect but i am currently testing my next big map and it's taking many tests lol so will be doing this for quite a few days.

Author: Lauri, 20-03-2017 18:11
The map has been updated.

It should now work a lot better with greater challenge throughout the game.

Have fun!

Sasha (Serbia) writes:
22-03-2017 01:51

Challenge - The First Circle

Hard to keep Heaven castles. Will see what our mate Necro can say about it later.

Lauri writes:
22-03-2017 05:59

I'm glad - The First Circle

I'm glad to hear that. You're not supposed to keep the castles :)

FinTred writes:
09-05-2017 13:38

Dungeon into the necro area? - The First Circle

Just accept that the castles are not to be held under your command.. Just trade all res for wood and get 2 artifacts for necro hero. ;)

Continuing is difficult though, are the dungeon heroes supposed to come to necro area through the border gate? Pretty difficult as they have so huge army by the time I haven't even opened the route to upper world..

Author: Maygwan, 20-03-2017 01:51
Also - The First Circle
Add grail to map it's 50 extra pts to my score damn you :).

Author: Maygwan, 20-03-2017 01:36
Just border the exits - The First Circle
For teal invasion and add the tent for that hero on there line. Its probably best you go into Tools,map,heroes and change the heroes in there. You can give them all stats ect you just have to give them creatures separate. Teal invasion was hard but you could hold castles but not all of them all the time, the sanctuary helps by sitting there and taking castle every 7 days you can also have heroes on the water ready to take them. This keeps ai busy lol. The enemy did hire heroes but if you kill them and they don't flee they die and also once they flee you can hire them so its best you go in heroes you don't want human to hire and remove them like i suggested above.

Author: Lauri, 19-03-2017 21:37
Yeah - The First Circle
Yeah these are the problems I've tried to adress and fix in the upcoming update.

I'll add double exists to ensure you cannot block the teleporters. :)

The enemy is unable to re-hire his heroes. Next update will allow them to hire them back during the mid-game.

So you were able to hold on to the Castles as well? Damn. Have to make it a bit harder still. :)

Author: Maygwan, 19-03-2017 19:22
Very good map - The First Circle
The start is pretty intense and it is really difficult to hold onto the castles. Had to play cat and mouse a lot. Got lucky with hiring Gelu early so sharpshooters helped a lot. You need a lot of heroes first week and get quite a few in water right away. First few days get a hero in each castle and few heroes in water and chain the troops so you get a descent army first week. Obviously you can pretty much stop enemy easy by sitting on the exit portals but that ruins the game difficulty. Tough map but gets easier with necro guy. Also i was able to kill orange player then recruit him with 9 artifacts including admiral hat so made game super easy later on.

Sasha (Serbia) writes:
20-03-2017 07:45

Castle towns - The First Circle

Is the idea to lose all Castle towns and battle only with Necros

Lauri writes:
20-03-2017 11:31

Yes - The First Circle

Sasha, yes, that was the idea, but I guess you can hold on to them if you really so decide... which I guess is fine.

Thanks Maygwan, I never realized I can specify which heroes the player can hire and whom not.

I'll update the map preventing player from hiring any of the AI heroes.

Maygwan writes:
20-03-2017 14:00

oh wow so you want human to lose the castles?. - The First Circle

Ok i didn't realize that was your plan.
Well first you should make the first necro town owned by the red player so if you lose all castles before your necro hero gets there you won't lose game. Then just have each of the teal come through sooner and remove the sanctuary by the middle castle.
The bottom castle make the first garrison removable but owned by 0 player and put in 25 angels so the red can't get to the cavalier dwellings or the shipyard. also put monster stacks of lv 7 creatures by each shipyard.

Maygwan writes:
20-03-2017 14:10

Also - The First Circle

If you don't want human to hire many heroes in each castle just disable tavern in each castle then go into each castle and set event for tavern to be built on day 30. That will allow ai to then re hire but stop human chaining 5-6 heroes. Leave the 1 sanctuary by the monk dwelling and temple so if the red player finds it they can sit there and cause some disruption.

Lauri writes:
20-03-2017 17:36

Changes coming - The First Circle

I've already sent a updated version of the map. Just waiting for it to be uploaded.

Even if you lose all the castles, you won't lose, because you'll have enough time to capture the first Necropolis. The enemy main-hero arrives late enough for you to have time as long as you build up some defenses to fight off the first heroes.

In the upcoming update I've deactivated the ability to hire heroes from player 1 (you). You will only have the main-hero and a few more you can find from prisons.

I've also made more room for the AI to keep hiring heroes (they can only have up to 20 active at any time). This is why the current version of the map is so easy since the enemy can't hire back their heroes before you defeat the Dungeon (Pink).

Good idea about removing the sanctuary and adding high level mobs to defend the shipyard. I'll do this as well, though it will wait for the next version.

Author: Lauri, 19-03-2017 16:58
Stupid AI - The First Circle
You might notice that once you've defeated the enemy heroes, they do not hire new ones. This is due to the stupid restriction of enemy having max 20 active heroes (on impossible setting)

I'll update the map later on trying to somehow get it work better. I've a few ideas, but as of now the map is very easy once you defeat the first heroes.

Author: Sasha (Canada), 18-03-2017 19:17
Sasha - The First Circle
From the start I can see, pretty tough map. Hard to keep valuable Heaven towns.

Lauri writes:
19-03-2017 16:59

Heaven towns - The First Circle

Were you able to hold onto them?

In my newest run, I was able to keep them and defeat Teal before he ever got really a threat.

This, however, should not be possible so if you were able to do it as was I, it only means I have to make it a bit harder. :)

Sasha (Serbia) writes:
20-03-2017 07:43

Holding towns - The First Circle

I was able to hold on but problem raised when all 4 UI heroes showed at the same time. I was probably too slow and made mistake to open the gate between upper and lower worlds.

Author: Lauri, 17-03-2017 14:42
The map has been updated and fixed. Enjoy my friends!

Author: Lauri, 16-03-2017 20:01
New map - The First Circle
My newest map is ready.

There's a major bug I noticed right away. One of my test heroes made it to the game with thousands of azure dragons.

Either wait for an update or dismiss the hero in the beginning of the game to get the right feel of the map.

Let me know what you think and give me feedback on difficulty, balance, possible problems or bugs.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy