Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 16:57

Great map! Thank you! - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Finished in between 12 and 13 months.
First I started accumulating fangarms instead of leeches, so stuck with more difficult battles. Was able to get to pirates section, but was too hard. Found walkthrough on youtube assuming I was missing something or was doing wrong. Yes -- started replay with ne
more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 26-03-2024 16:49

yeah - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Ye i knew about these cheeses, was waiting if more were discovered before i patch.

Happy you enjoyed!

PS: i feel kinda bad about that part but also not really :D
more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 16:14

Cheese - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for this map! I always wanted to do one like this, but never got to it. You gotta have some knowledge about the game, which makes this map very desirable for nerds like me.

I accidentally found one cheese worthy of fixing maybe. If you leave Andal alive for one day in the 6 gate square
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Balance - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Balance - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Balance - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Balance

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Hotseat Multiplayer Balanced. The four starting positions are fully balanced,Same amount of castles,dwellings,artifacts ect and the same amount of levels of each. Only thing random on start positions is the mage guilds,magic shrines and artifact drops. Fly,DD, Cloak,Spellcap,Tomes are negated.

Added: 19-03-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Jagged Pine Forest | FOREVER AND EVER | Pirates Of Caribbian | a very very hard map

Author: Grzegorz (Poland), 11-01-2019 23:09
Balance BTW - Balance
This Map Is So Unbalanced It's So Funny xD Even If I Didn't Lose Almost Any Troop Playing Necro For Over Six Moths
I Wasn't Even Able To Kill Around 300Pheonixes That Enemy Green Had...
He Had The Most Broken Artifacts And 2100 (Neutral Troop Mage) That One Shoted My 400 Liches. I Had 30+ Every Stat But He Had Pheonixes And Artifact That Gives... CounterStrike,FireSh ield And Something Else I Don't Remember I Think Bless Or Something. So He Had 3 Very Strong Heroes And I Didn't Even Scrach Him Having Late Game Castle Beeing Late Game Having 90/90/90/80~ Balance BTWS So Map Is Unwinnable Maybe Winnable If I Was Playing Conflux Because Of Pheonix

Author: bewareo (Spain), 26-09-2018 23:57
I can't save the game in hotseat game! - Balance
The map looks really nice, but I don't know why it's not possible to save any game in the hotseat version map, be it autosave or a normal one. What I can I do to solve this problem? Thanks!

Author: Annonymous, 28-06-2018 18:54
Great, but why lava terrain? - Balance
I think I played other version of this map, I liked it!
I really like that really great amount of objects, quests, strong monsters, etc.

Few notices:
- If played SoD version - necro is overpowered. I haven't played it HotA, but it might be event underpowered, because of nerf and second point below.
- Rampart (grass) native terrain, Dungeon (sub) native terrain, Tower (snow) native terrain, and Necro (lava, wtf? why?) :D

But again i played previous version of this map, which was called dark horizon, i see A LOT of CHANGES here! So I will give it a try next time we will play hotseat with friends.

Annonymous writes:
29-06-2018 09:55

One more think - Balance

And one more thing. Two players have gravel roads, two have better ones. Rampart have heroes with logistics and better roads than others. Is this not too big bonus?

Author: myth1908 (Brussels, Belgium), 29-04-2018 19:47
myth - Balance
I made an edit and made myself the option to play with rampart. I have no idea how am I supposed to kill assasin no3., the first one who came knocking on my door.

Tried it with necro too, but I got destroyed in 3-4 months by some1.

Author: Lyd (France), 21-05-2017 10:45
Balance - Balance
I liked it, thank you. There is plenty of challenges, and with Necro, it's fun. I like maps with a lot of treasures ans quests.

Author: Cesar (Sweden), 26-03-2017 15:52
nice map - Balance
This was really a fun map! i played solo at hardest was kinda a challenge but with necro u kinda just snowball. i won in 10 months . Great work. love to see more maps like this :) it would be much harder to win if u werent playing necro^^ 10/10
nice map - Balance

Maygwan writes:
27-03-2017 08:01

Glad you enjoyed the map - Balance

Necro and tower are probably the easiest to play just because of necromancy obviously and with tower master gremlin starts and titans are just badass.

Cesar (Sweden) writes:
27-03-2017 12:50

Necro - Balance

But at solo challeng i could only pick necro it had boosted ai i said ^^

Maygwan writes:
27-03-2017 18:12

Thats correct - Balance

You can however go in and change the editor to allow solo play on the other factions. i played a few on solo just to test the map based on the multiplay aspect.

Author: detmon (Wwa, PL), 19-03-2017 23:46
very exhausting map - Balance
it takes too many 'clicks' to move the hero round the map - there too many useless obstacles that do nothing but irritate the hell outta you. also earth magic is a must if you want to get through it without throwing your pc out of the window.

Maygwan writes:
20-03-2017 13:49

Sorry you didn't enjoy the map - Balance

When i tested it i quite enjoyed it but each to there own. The obstacles are there just for eye candy.

Aura89 writes:
02-04-2017 02:36

Aura89 - Balance

I agree with the fact there are too many obstacles. I quit playing before i even met anyone due to the fact i got tired of having to click 10 different items each round because i had to go to those items just to go through the path. Which is sad because the map looked good.

Maygwan writes:
02-04-2017 05:46

I guess its not for everyone. - Balance

I wanted the map to be balanced and also offer a different unique play per faction you chose. So each faction have different quest ect but all end up once reaching the middle with similar stats and skills. The map opens up in the 2nd half but like i say my maps are probably not for everyone.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy