Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Author: 32167 , 17-04-2024 22:04

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карт
more...

Author: Ivan (Bulgaria), 17-04-2024 20:28

Playing against time - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

It can be done even under 100 days.
Example from HoTA 1.71 map, impossible difficulty
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.
more...

Author: Романов (Россия), 17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху. more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11

translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10

unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through sin
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26

Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos - Heroes 3 map

This map is HOTA not SOD more...

Author: K (NZ), 17-04-2024 13:01

Nice - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Nice looking free for all map, lots of stuff, had to call it won after getting first place in the thieves guild rather than flagging everything, as it is too large with not enough ways to fast travel. But I had a good time playing it and the AI finds its way around well. I'd like to see an AI b more...

Author: VeryCritical9798 (Singapore), 17-04-2024 07:59

Two kindoms - Two kindoms - Heroes 3 map

Quite balanced except for inferno castle gate is tiresome. more...

Author: sphinxx , 16-04-2024 21:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614 more...

Author: Vrag , 16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя( more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Bogmire Brothers - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Bogmire Brothers - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Bogmire Brothers - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Bogmire Brothers

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Four brothers tasked with Conquering the world Each with there own skill set can they make it.

Added: 16-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Arrogance LotR | YinYian | Almogavar00 | ALMOGAVAR

| 1-30 | 31-57 |

Author: Manos (Greece), 11-03-2024 12:19
1 gold Dragon vs 7*88 pikemen - The Bogmire Brothers
I am the beggining and i am already stuck with gold dragon against pikemen.
I saw a walkthrough in Youtube but he fights against 200 something pikemen. Instead of that i have to beat 7 stacks with 88 pikemen with 1 gold dragon.
Any idea?
Anyway,it seems a great map!

wasilix writes:
11-03-2024 14:29

- - The Bogmire Brothers

You need an armageddon's blade for that fight if I recall correctly. With 1 or 2 casts of armageddon it becomes a cakewalk.

Manos (Greece) writes:
11-03-2024 14:41

Thank you! - The Bogmire Brothers

Thank you, my friend! My brain freezed. Maybe is should have tried all the parameters before i go to walkthrough! Cheers

Author: Evgenia Vasileva (Bulgaria), 20-02-2024 21:38
Giving up at the End - The Bogmire Brothers
I guess I will give up at the end. The map was super fun up until almost the very end. I wanted the game to end with Boatman and the last two castles. I spent a few weeks playing the card almost every day (real time) and I do not have the energy to fight off hordes of heroes with 99/99/99/99. Otherwise, amazing map, I just don't think I will finish it.

Author: Evgenia Vasileva (Bulgaria), 18-02-2024 19:44
Stuck after Spaniel - The Bogmire Brothers
It might be a long stretch but pls help me. I have beaten Spaniel and now I do not know what to do. I believe I have eradicated all heroes on the surface. I know how to reach the Boatman but not how to reach the Horn of the Abyss. I have been playing this card for such a huge amount of time and I don't want to give up.

Evgenia Vasileva (Bulgaria) writes:
18-02-2024 20:29

NVM Found it - The Bogmire Brothers

NVM, sorry, I didn't do enough spinies in the whirpool. Fascinating map otherwise. I feel like it taught me how to actually play HOMM3. Never ever had more fun with the game. Going to kill me some Azures.

Author: Evgenia Vasileva (Bulgaria), 18-02-2024 13:02
Stuck after Spaniel - The Bogmire Brothers
It might be a long stretch but pls help me. I have beaten Spaniel and now I do not know what to do. I believe I have eradicated all heroes on the surface. I know how to reach the Boatman but not how to reach the Horn of the Abyss. I have been playing this card for such a huge amount of time and I don't want to give up.

Author: David Scott (Michigan), 15-11-2023 06:38
More than one statue of legion - The Bogmire Brothers
How am I able to cross quest guards who ask for statue of legion? I build it once, then give it away and I'm unable to build another statue. I just have all the component parts but they won't "assemble"

Derakusa (Estonia) writes:
10-12-2023 08:24

Right mouse click - The Bogmire Brothers

If you have all 5 parts of legion, click the right mouse button to assemble the set

Author: Derakusa (Estonia), 10-09-2023 16:22 Like
Good and long map - The Bogmire Brothers
I like the style of going separate routes at the start and this map really benefits players who have good battle skills. I took a while, but got it done within 13-14 months in game. Had to reload many battles and saves to get it done. When you play with 1 life, it would be really hard lol.

Some errors that I saw:
1. I never had enough admiral hats to open as many gates as I wanted to. As you can see from my screenshot I never got armageddons blade. Got admiral hats when was going underground later, but then I already had most of the artifacts.

2. Pink just died out lol because teal was blocking their path to the one way portal.

3. Some really long battles that took 1-2 hours to beat. My longest ones were the one against Gorgona when I used titan's thunder and sharpshooters and then the one against the first teal in the end where I used breserk + archdevils against his fortress troops. It took a lot of replays to know when he casts cure and just kills my devils behind the force field with his liches. After that I used the brother with the archery speciality and somehow avoided these heroes reaching to my archers.
Good and long map - The Bogmire Brothers

Author: ., 14-05-2021 08:29
Allows for casual play - The Bogmire Brothers
I liked that it allowed for casual play - 2 brothers were stuck as I could not figure out how to beat a champion with a troll, so they had to be rescued. But I was making progress elsewhere so that was ok.

The end was a bit tedious with heroes coming through random teleporters and taking my castles and then having to chase them down, but at least with DD at that point it was not as bad.

I had this awesome stake of 40k mighty gorgons though that just demolished everything. With ironfist, +4 speed from artifacts and slow on first round they usually took out the most powerful enemy stack easily! Though the slow immunes did make me have to think a bit more.

Overall a lot of fun, even if the ending got a tedious [worst though when I had to visit all the primary stats boosts with someone that has Expert Intelligence/Expert Fire for the 70k Azure fight as I had not really leveled him at that point].

maygwan writes:
14-05-2021 11:24

champion - The Bogmire Brothers

you just need to defend with troll to beat the champion

Author: Stone (France), 21-02-2021 21:06
My opinion about this map - The Bogmire Brothers
Fucking map ! I play this game since 20 years, but never i've been so frutrated. I think the black moroccan haschisch is not compatible with this map.
I'll try it later. Maybe...

maygwan writes:
14-05-2021 11:25

? - The Bogmire Brothers

no clue what you are saying lol.

Author: George (Split), 05-01-2021 01:38
20 AZURE - The Bogmire Brothers
So i really got into this map, everything was going fine until, UNTIL I WENT TO FIGHT 20 AZURES WITH FUCKING AMMO CART. CANT GET RID OF IT OR ANYTHING!!!

Got challenge for you guys: win that fight with ammo cart. Jeez what a mood killer :(
Giving you 9 cuz why dafuq would i have option to buy that shit, when it fucks my ass so hard

maygwan writes:
14-05-2021 11:26

always be weary of ammo carts - The Bogmire Brothers

Balista too they do not always help

Author: maygwan (D), 15-09-2020 10:27
also it may not be this map - The Bogmire Brothers
I didnt check map to see where everything is but if i gave u bow of sharp shooter try dismantle it. I sometimes do that on maps like i say i havent gone into editor just saying stuff of top my head but u can beat that hero many have.

Author: maygwan (D), 15-09-2020 10:25
youve found all hidden areas? - The Bogmire Brothers
And purchased the ammo cart ect?

Author: joao domingues (portugal), 14-09-2020 16:26
done that - The Bogmire Brothers
lol, i did that already.

Author: maygwan (D), 14-09-2020 11:47
search water area - The Bogmire Brothers
try searching all the water n quests area before taking him on.

Author: Rudy Janke (United States), 14-09-2020 01:18 Like
20 Azures with ammo cart and forcefield - The Bogmire Brothers
Is there any way to get the right setup when I have all war machine or am I just completely stuck? Otherwise great map so far.

Author: joao domingues (portugal), 11-09-2020 00:42
3rd week - The Bogmire Brothers
Im on 3rd week and cant get throught the dragon lord with 20 azure dragons.
i only got 6 knowledge and so its impossivel to win, even if i wait 2 more weeks with him, i lost almost all sharpshooters and so i wasnt able to do anything more with that hero.
You should take this in mind, because if i had +1 knowledge, i would beat him, cause i would be able to cast 3 more times forcefield, but its the randomizer level up stats that dictate your sucess or insucess here.
Oh!, and bare in mind that i tried this fight more then 30 times, and at least, azure dragons fear my sharpshooters twice, so, literally impossivel
3rd week - The Bogmire Brothers

joao domingues (portugal) writes:
15-09-2020 18:10

beat him - The Bogmire Brothers

i waited till i have 5 azure dargons to beat him, that hero was idle for 3 weeks or so.... i still lost 30 sharpshooters, but its fine.

joao domingues (portugal) writes:
17-09-2020 00:24

another error? - The Bogmire Brothers

I don´t know if this is meant to be this way, but i found the grail way before i went to all obelisks. you should put him on a more dificult to find location, because that location is pretty easy, since there's not much around that spot, wich makes it way easy to discover where it is.

maygwan writes:
14-08-2021 13:02

its not an error - The Bogmire Brothers

:)

CharlesJLee (airship floating around) writes:
21-08-2021 22:26

I see what you mean - The Bogmire Brothers

I think Maygwan deliberately wanted it that way. I also suspected early on that spot was where the grail was, simply because it was a guarded spot with no apparent reward. However I would never have paid the fee required to gain access to that spot, so I never obtained the grail.

On this map you have lots of money and creatures to choose from. You cannot afford all creatures, nor do you need all creatures.
A grail's benefits are really quite minimal compared with the size of the battles you will be fighting.
And the 'fee' required (which I'm not saying explicitly to avoid spoilers) is sufficiently important not to give up in exchange for a grail building!

Procrastinator of Erathia writes:
01-10-2021 03:38

Higher score - The Bogmire Brothers

Still, Grails boosts the score, so I suppose some people who care about it would try to still get it ;)

Author: corn flakes (Europe), 05-09-2020 21:49
Archers vs dendroids - The Bogmire Brothers
How do I beat dendroids with 15 archers at the beginning? This brother hasn't leveled up enough to get expert earth.

corn flakes (Europe) writes:
05-09-2020 21:58

nevermind, got it - The Bogmire Brothers

Oh my god.... How I did not see the solution xD

Author: rimsel, 13-06-2020 14:13
silikonC - The Bogmire Brothers
how do i beat 70k azure dragons for the Horn of the abyss artifact

AK (NN) writes:
01-09-2020 21:25

Super map! - The Bogmire Brothers

Spoiler (!!!): just use one stack with some amount of azure dragons, then use magic: power field + berserk (Dar Bogmire hero is preferred). Also you will need a lot of mana.
I used ~70 azure dragons and ~2500 mana, loss half of dragons, used all mana and barely win.

. writes:
14-05-2021 07:57

Devils - The Bogmire Brothers

I know this is a long time ago, but I used a stack of devils with 1 Azure. The Azure was just to keep the devils from freezing as it is game over if the devils freeze in a round where you have to cast TP. Then Berzerk till there is one stack left, and let the devils finish them off. I started with ~2600 mana, but still had about 800 left - but I really focused hard to get as many stacks of Azures into range (even casting on a single stack so that they fly to the rest).

CharlesJLee (airship floating around) writes:
28-08-2021 00:21

doable on 1500 mana - The Bogmire Brothers

I used less than 1500 mana. Have to be quite alert with how you cast your Berserk. Always try to make it worth the mana by casting on 3 stacks (you normally don't get the chance to cast on 4 stacks because the AI will separate the dragons). Also, you can use Archdevils, Sharpshooters, your own Azure Dragons to inflict extra damage and kill the enemy off more quickly.

Author: aimless, 17-03-2020 20:36
Great map! - The Bogmire Brothers
Very good map. It was very interesting. Some pointers at the start, or during progress might be good. I lost time here and there just because I didn't know map specifics, lie hidden artifacts, or the need for expert water magic. Could have guessed of course...

I didn't try to restart and make faster run, just played it as it goes. Now I now where and how I could be faster. Maybe some time will try again.

Loved the battles, found some new tactics, was really fun. Too bad you can't keep all 4 brothers equally advanced till the end. You might try, but it takes too much additional time, and with such a big map really hard to keep stats balanced.

Finished in 385 days, with my main hero having 98/99/99/99 and 67 lvl.
Got 386 scores, but if counted by old map scores formuala it should've been 486.

For people who struggle with the map or want to see how it's played - there is a video on youtube. You can find it by searching for the map title. Some guy was streaming while he played.

maygwan (Stourbridge) writes:
21-04-2020 15:14

Glad you enjoyed it - The Bogmire Brothers

:)

leveret writes:
28-05-2020 21:36

HoTA 1.6 - The Bogmire Brothers

is the map fully worked on HoTA 1.6?

maygwan (D) writes:
28-05-2020 23:14

its 1.5 but - The Bogmire Brothers

I dont see why it would not work under 1.6

Author: Dll (Kyiv, Ukraine), 24-12-2019 22:26
thanks a lot - The Bogmire Brothers
good map. without bugs. very intresting in the begening, little bit boring in the middle. so difficult with many save/load in the end. 425 days/384 score

Author: dragon of order (San Francisco), 22-12-2019 01:01 Like
Bogmire - The Bogmire Brothers
Great map. A bit clustered in the end

Dll (Kyiv, Ukraine) writes:
24-12-2019 22:24

thanks a lot - The Bogmire Brothers

good map. without bugs. very intresting in the begening, little bit boring in the middle. so difficult with many save/load in the end. 425 days/384 score

Author: Vorp (United States), 18-10-2019 17:55
Fun! - The Bogmire Brothers
Very fun map. Very well done. Can be a bit of a slog at times, but the strategic battles were cool and building up super heroes out of the brothers was enjoyable. If you like LONG maps, check this one out!
Finished Month 18, Week 3, Day 1!

Author: Rusi (Warsaw Poland), 04-09-2019 18:29
Great Great Great - The Bogmire Brothers
Thank you so much!!! Finally something challenging both tactically and in terms of quests. great story line too.
My result is not great: 528 days / 296 points and I phased off the pink by not letting him conquer a town. Anyway Lots of fun and sleepless nights.
Are you planning a similar one on elven brothers or some kind of sisters? Will be happy to test

maygwan (Stourbridge) writes:
21-04-2020 15:16

Glad you enjoyed it - The Bogmire Brothers

I am working on a map based around tv show the walking dead that is my next project.

Rusi (Warsaw, Poland) writes:
22-04-2020 12:19

Waiting - The Bogmire Brothers

Very well. Looking forward to walking dead, especially at these boring quarantine times

Author: John (Poland), 03-04-2019 14:55
Super! - The Bogmire Brothers
Hard but great map!

Author: luka (geogia), 05-03-2019 10:05
hello need help - The Bogmire Brothers
how to finde AIR?

brg writes:
29-06-2019 20:41

air dragon - The Bogmire Brothers

if u looking for air dragon, its hidden south of earth dragon. in the volcanic smoke.

Author: Nick (Chelyabinsk), 13-02-2019 10:55
111 - The Bogmire Brothers
One of the best map i ever played! Amazing work.

Author: Mendi (San Francisco, USA), 26-11-2018 07:37
Lizzy - The Bogmire Brothers
Great map, thanks for creating it.
Im close to the end but I cant find the way to Lizzy. I see the hero, but looks like I need to find my way through waterholes?

Author: Echo, 18-11-2018 07:43
Magic Elementals without delay? - The Bogmire Brothers
Hey, all 3 of the brothers are progressing smoothly enough, but the barbarian one is just stuck behind those elementals. What's the trick? I cannot figure it out :(

I'm at month 2 week 2 day 2 with 13 ABehemoths, 24 Thunderbirds, and 49 Cyclop Kings.

I really liked the start of this map, it's so nicely thought out, I love when a map feels so planned. The only issue would be the repetitive battles with Hydras/Green heroes.

Thanks for making another beautiful map and hints for the elementals please :D Leaving the brother to sit and wait thee for longer makes me feel like I'm failing hah.

Author: Heroeslady, 04-11-2018 01:24
Earth Boss - The Bogmire Brothers
Where is earth boss?

BloodSucker (Lisboa Portugal) writes:
15-04-2019 06:14

Hidden patch for Earth Boss - The Bogmire Brothers

Finally I found out, after watching hours of some other guy playing, where was the hidden patch with the watering holes, near the Rampart with the gorgons. Sincerely, I found these tricks just stupid, specially when you have already a vast portion of the map revealed and no clue to where to look for.
Same goes for the event with the bow and the bowstring in the Conquest but that one at least was easy to find in the editor.

Author: rest, 21-01-2018 14:13
gaga - The Bogmire Brothers
please someone help me how to kill Gaga, this fight I don´t know how to do, I have beaten all the rest.

Author: myth (Craiova, Romania), 10-01-2018 18:25
myth - The Bogmire Brothers
Very nice map again with unbeliavable amount of work in it, but for me it's too much with those endless fights doing the same stuff over and over again. for most of the fights i didn't had any problems. two i haven't figured out yet but I decided to quit it anyway. Booring fight is one reason and another is that I can see another invasion is expected. It's cool once, but this would be 3rd time in a row for me and i'm not in the mood. maybe some other time. this being said, I really appreciate all your work a lot.

| 1-30 | 31-57 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy