Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:27

Thanks! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Good to know! I will work on some fixes when I get more feedback so I can upload it all at once. What places were unreachable? I thought I blocked off that tower correctly but I guess not! more...

Author: Al (Canada), 18-04-2024 17:53

Great map - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

Awesome map! 10/10 would recommend more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 17:52

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 14:52

Thank you! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

What an amazing map.

The only regret is that I never found out what lied behind the (in my case) Hordes of Crystal dragons that probably guarded some treasure related to the tents.

No one really had the army to defeat then, either because they were to many, WOGification or just the fact that
more...

Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - map rating = 10 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

FFA version of the Fawn's Labyrinth.

Added: 06-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Time laps(alies) | Alternative | Two parts, of One! | Подземная компания

| 1-30 | 31-32 |

Author: DarkLuki (Elblag, Poland), 23-11-2023 20:17 Like
AB - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
Hello can someone tell me where is Armageddons Blade which i have to deliver to Arcadia. Currently i am in 34 month i have enormous army my stats are all 99 and i reached max exp but i cant find AB i play as Overloard Orange

Author: omnath (United States), 09-04-2023 01:20
boring after a bit - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
it just gets wayyyyyyy to repetetive with 2k arch angels 1k azure nothing stands a chance with all spells, just gets boring played till month 12, no really interesting puzzles just aimless running around

Author: Light, 28-02-2023 22:13 Like
Heroes level quests - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
I'm guessing one of the HoTA updates limited the max character level to 74, but there are still quests on the map requiring a higher level. It's not fatal to reaching victory, but it's annoying...

Author: Y (Kyiv, Ukraine), 01-10-2021 19:55
AI not moving - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
Hey

Is there a way to move forward without AI ally? It's 4th month now and all my enemies are stay at base. A bit annoying as for me.

Y (Kyiv, Ukraine) writes:
01-10-2021 19:56

... - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

I have only one castle and playing for Purple

Andriy (Lviv, Ukraine) writes:
02-10-2021 10:42

AI - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

Hey. If you are playing the FFA version, you should not have an ally. But if you want to continue with an ally, you can save the game and load it by playing for your ally and opening the gate for yourself. But I would recommend you to play the FFA version, where everyone is solo.

Author: Stan, 16-09-2021 20:47
Huge effort, little result - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
I respect the work you've put in this map, and for the first 15 months it was fun. Then it got super repetative and I left it. Why? 1) It's super hard to find and confront other players (and you're uncertain if it's worth it anyway, since the goal is different); 2) The numbers of creatures are fun at first, and then it gets super overwhelming and seems like a self-purpose; 3) The endless portal journeys, while you hope to either find something new, or at least get closer to the goal, but... no, not this time; i understand this is part of the "labyrinth", but it's too much.
Maybe it's just me and my taste, but still i think the map could use some more diversity аnd could drop some creature numbers here and there.

Delffontes writes:
16-12-2021 03:32

Same - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

Came here to post this same comment, giving up on month 15 just too difficult to find enemies, the ones that show up are insanely easy with 3 different pretty much maxxed out heroes. Fun while it lasted but it needs DD/FLY at some point.

Author: sun7, 20-06-2021 12:53 Like
Time flew by in an instant. - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
It was a very interesting time.
Thanks for making the map.
I wait for the next version.

Author: Handriy, 28-05-2021 01:20
Tan Stuck - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
My boat is on the other side after losing a battle, how do I get it back?
Tan Stuck - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

28-05-2021 09:16

Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

Load the game and don't lose it :)

Handriy writes:
28-05-2021 10:41

Re - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

Thanks

Author: genova, 08-01-2021 07:21
Game breaking bug ? - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
currently in month 14 purple and pink wont move all it does is stay right outside its castle is it intended ?

08-01-2021 12:05

AI - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

Yeah, pink is intended to stay in initial positions. You should not worry about that anyway.

Author: 4n6strider (Monterey), 09-05-2020 21:22 Like
Just Awesome! - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
Thank you so much for this map.
Honestly, this is the best map I played so far in my almost 20 years of experience with HOMAM3 game.
I hope for more maps from you, actually.
G size, multiplayer, HOTA. I liked it so much, that I even played it a few times in a row, with some friends in multiplayer.

Author: andreasvonlinden (Munich), 02-04-2020 19:44
fun map - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
fun map, many resources, high stacks of armies and even with a bad ass hero you have challenging fights! I would like a sequel of the map, please :-)

Author: Kitterain (United Kingdom), 08-09-2019 22:45 Like
Can you learn fly at all? - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
So i pretty much completed the map but was just wondering several things

theres an island with all the combination artifacts and doesnt seem to have an entrance...how do I get there?

I played as green and managed to sneak to reds island and defeat them and got three of four of blues bases.....is there any way to get to the other colours? Its just so tempting to try and kill them before i give the artifact to the final base.

Let me know please and thankyou :)

Author: Kevin Stephenson (United States), 17-07-2019 11:02
Summon Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
Just to clarify. I rated this one a 1 since it is a waste of time. Started with red guy, and after you get 2nd and 3rd castle you are stuck. Admiral Hat does not give you summon boat, and my guys were all land locked or blocked by gates.

Author: Kevin Stephenson (United States), 17-07-2019 10:54
Summon Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
I am playing red guy and cannot summon boat with Admiral Hat (I actually have two of them). No where to go.

Author: GuskiS (Rīga), 12-08-2018 14:01
Boat summoning - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
Not sure you have noticed this, but if you have Admiral's hat you can summon boat.

Also, if you are are playing as Purple, there is bug with boat where you need to get to underground prison - create boat in shipyard but you are unable to enter it cause of terrain.

So far great map, but not sure how I can get pass other color gates.

Andrew Marshalek (Lviv) writes:
12-08-2018 21:51

Boat - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

It is designed that way, so you can get summon boat spell with Admiral's Hat.
About boat bug - it would be good, if you could add some screenshots, so I can fix it.

Author: Ink (Greece), 30-07-2018 02:18
green - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
I play with the green flag and i cant find the spot with the the green guard in order to reach the white tent. I see only blue,red, purple and orange...do i miss something?

30-07-2018 07:25

Green Border - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

I suppose, yes :) It is there.

Green Border - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

Ink (Ελλάδα) writes:
30-07-2018 21:22

green - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

i guess after many hours of play i miss the obvious LOL... btw congrats for the map

31-07-2018 07:21

Map - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

Author: Beren (Athens, Greece), 14-12-2017 17:22
Tree of Knowledge bug? - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
Hello from Greece and congrats on your mapmaking skills.

I noticed that after lvl 74, when i visit a tree of knowledge (on the isle with the tan's liches and beyond)i gain multiple levels. From 74 i went to 87 from one tree visit. Is this a game bug i didn;t know of or has it to do with this map?

Thank you in advance for your reply and again, congratulations on the map. Very enjoyable.

Andrew writes:
14-12-2017 18:51

Tree - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

It's a game bug, so try not to gain another level after 87th, or you will get to level 0 :)

Beren (Athens, Greece) writes:
14-12-2017 19:20

Tree - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

Actually just tried it (I play with the SoD_SP pack for that annoying 99 stat thing..) and visited the next 3 tree of knowledges (the portal from the liches send me to snow terrain with magi and three trees,,,,).

4 tree visitations and I am up to level 108… Honestly I don’t know how to proceed. I feel that there is not much of a challenge after something like that. I know I should just skip the trees, but man is it tinkling my OCD… -)

Anyways, thanks for the quick reply.

Andrew writes:
14-12-2017 21:50

Tree - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

You are welcome ;)

Author: alex (Moscow), 08-11-2017 15:47
I can not get through - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
It is impossible to pass along the road.
I can not get through - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

Andrew writes:
08-11-2017 15:57

No way - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

I know about this issue, it was posted a bit earlier. I will fix it in the next update. However, I can assure you - there is nothing of much interest or importance there, so this bug will not affect your overall gameplay.

Author: Pg, 02-11-2017 18:55 Like
Where is the white tent? - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
Thank you Andrew.
Much appreciated.
But I haven’t seen the white tent?
Could you share the position please?

Author: Andrew, 02-11-2017 18:06
Stuck - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
You should unlock white tend and proceed here:

Author: Pg, 02-11-2017 08:08 Like
summon boat? - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
thank you.

bigcitymama (greece) writes:
27-03-2021 19:50

selfie - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

man i always wondered how to make screenies!
thanks for that LMFAO!!

Author: Pg, 02-11-2017 08:07 Like
thank you very much

Author: Andrew, 02-11-2017 07:21
Hey, please, make a screenshot, so I can understand, where are you, and help.

Author: Pg, 02-11-2017 05:54 Like
Hello nice map, lots of fun if you grow different heroes and dont get buggged...
im stuck now. need summon boat. cant find it.
or im missing a portal or a way to go past the rocks....

Andrew writes:
02-11-2017 22:51

White tent - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

If you are playing for red or blue, it is located here:

White tent - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

Pg writes:
04-11-2017 03:46

Thank you again for your help.
But this is where i am stuck.
Im red but the blue player doesnt come to remove the quest guard so i cant get access to the white tent.
What should i do?
I want to finish this map, but i am losing my interest.

Andrew writes:
04-11-2017 09:17

First of all, there are two versions of map - singleplayer and multiplayer. If you are playing alone, you should download the FFA version, not the normal one. AI is stupid, so it will probably take to much time for bot to go there and unlock the white tent for you. Sorry, that you lost so much time, but if you want to unlock the tent, you should LOAD your SAVE in MULTIPLAYER mode, so you can play for both yourself and AI. This way you can unlock the tent, save the game, and then load it in the SINGLEPLAYER mode. Hope this helps you.

Pg writes:
04-11-2017 16:14

thank you.
i didnt know i can load a single map in multiplayer and play all the allied parties.
you have been extremely helpful.
thank you.

Andrew writes:
04-11-2017 22:57

You are welcome. Glad I was able to help ;)

Author: Mike, 27-10-2017 22:57
Pointless - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
I just don't see the point of this map. It's one enormous, long grind. Every mine is guarded by Trogolytes which is tedious and pointless after the first couple of weeks. Stacks and stacks of the exact same number and type of monster. 3000 Scorpicores. Then another 3000 Scorpicores. Then another 3000 Scorpicores. Tons of pointing and clicking and I just have no idea why.

On the plus side, it's a Giant map with a lot of attention to detail and intentional placement of things.

However I abandoned the map after 6 months with a level 45 hero that I was purposefully avoiding power-ups and every battle I could avoid due to the bug mentioned in other comments related to stats going over 99. It just wasn't fun.

Author: Yuriy (Kyiv), 23-10-2017 17:06
Great map but - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
the bug with primary skill ruin all game.
"When hero have 99 in each primary skill (atk, def atd) and get more points from building etc, his stats bugged and stay on 0."

I discovered 30% of the map and get 99/99/99/99 primary skill. The next battle ruin the game :(

Andrew writes:
23-10-2017 19:23

Stats - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

You should not pick every stat upgrade. This bug can't be fixed, so you just have to adapt...Sorry, but I can't help you with this issue...

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
23-10-2017 21:02

+ - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

Well is not true that next battle will ruin the stats. The limit before any stat break is 127, so you have some time.

HD mod really should release some plugin about, it was not hard to patch in WoG, don't know what they're waiting for Hota.

RoseKavalier (CA) writes:
23-10-2017 21:04

Fixed - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

The latest version (beta but still...) of SoD_SP plugin is compatible with HotA and there's an option to prevent primary skill overflow.

Yuriy (Kyiv) writes:
25-10-2017 16:09

WOW! IT WORKS! - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

Thank you very much, RoseKavalier! So much great map I need to play for now!

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 19-10-2017 15:18
I started with castle and I like the idea of each town fighting as neutrals its hatred enemy. but also it doesn't seem to me very well tested, or at least it implies waiting to gather troops. As I was stopped day 6 by 9 devils guarding the angle dwelling and I can't get them using lev 1-6 troops.

Therefore I have to wait, probably more than one week, as there is nothing else to do in the area.

Andrew writes:
21-10-2017 14:33

Waiting - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

This won't affect you very much. There will be some places, where you will probably have to wait a little, but not much.

21-10-2017 23:19

Having to wait month 3 for a week because some enemy is too strong/we played too fast is common and is not a problem.

But being stopped day 6 because you can't pass no matter what you do is more of a testing problem.

Author: ozzy (Szczecin, Poland), 17-10-2017 21:19 Like
stuck : - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
Hi! very good map! But I'm stuck at one point: Im going to teleport but I do not have a light blue guard and I can not do anything. Can you improve it?
stuck : - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

Andrew writes:
17-10-2017 22:02

Just teleport few times more and you will get to other exit, where there is no blue guard.

ozzy (Szczecin, Poland) writes:
17-10-2017 22:12

re: - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

it would be too easy :) unfortunately I can not make a move at this point

Andrew writes:
18-10-2017 06:14

Just press space ;-)

Author: ks, 17-10-2017 10:55 Like
Amazing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
well well, a big 10x to M.A.S. !
This one is biggest for my all maps here I played - whole week and more, 5h per day :) and big pleasure really :))

There is several bugs, but really not important, but one (image link, screenshot) you MUST fix definitely
https://s1.postimg.o rg/12hyvtmg3z/image. jpg
When we get summon boat skill (from pandora 216/246) we can easy pass to the end, of course if we r ready for final battle

10x again man! Hope to see your next!

Andrew writes:
17-10-2017 17:12

Bug - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

Thanks for your kind words. I will fix it as soon as possible and will upload the new version.

Author: DonMitchel (Prague), 15-10-2017 17:38 Like
Change starting hero - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}
Hello,

your map looks amazing, but I have one question.

Can I change starting hero in this map, or there is some connection with quest or something like that?

I want play this map with my friend but we both want other hero...

Thank you.

DonMitchel (Prague) writes:
15-10-2017 18:35

One more question - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

And one more question.

In heroes 3 is one big bug. When hero have 99 in each primary skill (atk, def atd) and get more points from building etc, his stats bugged and stay on 0.

Is this problem in this map too? I mean... It is possible to get stats so high?

What I mean... I dont wont discover after month of playing that half heroes on the map are bugged and we cannot finished the game...

Or is there any solution for this problem?

Sorry for my english and thanks for you time.

Andrew Marshalek (Ukraine) writes:
15-10-2017 23:54

Questions - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

You can use whatever hero you like, the map will still be playable.

As for the bug with stats - it is the game problem, so just try to avoid getting too many stats.

16-10-2017 00:11

Try playing the map in Wog-Era + Safe SoD mod. Gameplay will be same but you will have several mods blocking this or other vanilla bugs.

16-10-2017 00:12

Oops, forget last post, I noticed map is for HoTA, thus not compatible with WoG.

Author: Fun Map so far (United States), 12-10-2017 05:04
I have explored all I can on Orange, but I feel I am missing something somewhere, where is this 1 way monolith the person below noted? I must be overlooking it. (playing orange)

Fun Map so far (United States) writes:
12-10-2017 05:21

let me elaborate a bit further - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

I am stuck at the beginning with one castle. I have unlocked the tan key, but have nothing else to explore, am I missing a teleporter somewhere? I am blocked by the purple key at spots, but that is it.

Andrew writes:
12-10-2017 06:15

When you get out of dungeon, you should go to the right above the dungeon exit through the dragon utopia.

12-10-2017 06:58

still a dead end :( - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

If i go to the exit to the right of the dragon utopia, I end up at a spot with a purple key gate, which I have no access to. Heres a screenshot. Did I somehow download an earlier version of the map maybe?

still a dead end :( - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

Andrew Marshalek (Ukraine) writes:
12-10-2017 17:07

Path - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

Look at this picture - hope it will help you.

Path - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

13-10-2017 19:00

thanks! - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA}

That did help, cant believe I missed that, thank you for helping.

| 1-30 | 31-32 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy