Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about LIMES INFERIOR - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map LIMES INFERIOR - heroes 3 mapsDownload map LIMES INFERIOR - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> LIMES INFERIOR

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

After many great victories magnificent warrior Ser Dziadol faced the most difficult task - beat the SPROCKET in one year. He will probably lose.

Added: 15-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Shattered Planes | Путь Геральта | Midlands and Dragons | 1 vs 1

Author: Haloneya (Danmark), 05-12-2020 22:21 Like
200% run - LIMES INFERIOR
I tried this map on 200% blindly, even after failling it twice, I still pushed on and somehow managed to beat it, its a very sadistic map, 99% of it is pure torture, the last guy however was really easy, beat on month 12,1,6 ish, had 535 ghosts dragons and much more, could win with auto combat, the statue of legion is overkill, I dont recommend this map for anyone, who does not enjoy suffering, also shameless plugin,

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=eGopiwtq y9k&t=6738s&ab_chann el=haloneya

In case anyone want to see the suffering it took to beat this map on 200% cheers

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 23-09-2020 01:33
New game - LIMES INFERIOR
Replayed the map and beated it in 7 months. Saves for those who can be interested: https://mega.nz/file /zN4z1BAT#vGxz50hSA4 _rOWOQkL2Eaur-ntkOOL gEfb5E21FuL1E

SPROCKET (Jaworzno, Polska) writes:
18-11-2020 14:06

Congratulations! - LIMES INFERIOR

Good job! Recently I got the message that one guy in Poland beated it in 9 months. So, people are still playing Limes Inferior. It makes me happy :)

Masterhexes (Rm Valcea,Romania) writes:
27-11-2021 21:07

Congratulations! - LIMES INFERIOR

200%?Can you repost your saves?Thank you!

Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine) writes:
29-11-2021 15:02

Limes 200% 7 months - LIMES INFERIOR

Hi, link still works, you just need to delete spaces in it.

Masterhexes (Rm Valcea/Romania) writes:
30-11-2021 11:13

Limes - LIMES INFERIOR

Thank you!I love this map but I cannot beat it 200% yet. My best 130% .

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 10-02-2019 00:41
Done - LIMES INFERIOR
Returned to this map after a while and finally beated English version on 200% difficulty. Bonus was 10 gorgons. As the map is bloody hard so a lot of crazy things were required to be done: many hours of generating the starting save, weekly and monthly creatures generation, constant moral and resist abuse, obscure bug-based tactics in a couple of fights against neutrals. The most nightmarish map I've ever played in HoMM 3!

Nevertheless thanks to the author for such a challenging and unique map.

Some details of the passage are in this review (Russian):

http://forum.heroesw orld.ru/showpost.php ?p=1140675&postcount =2669

Author: Dandy (Moscow, Russia), 21-10-2017 17:56
200% polish version - finished - LIMES INFERIOR
i've finished walkthrough on polish version 200%. Deteiled saves are available on link https://yadi .sk/d/qZ0KikHt3NxAfV

Author: Dandy (Moscow, Russia), 12-10-2017 13:53
map replaced - LIMES INFERIOR - LIMES INFERIOR
SPROCKET, i have no idea what are you talking about.
But good to see, that you changed eng version map. By the way, i think in eng map exists possibility for "Chuck Norris" walkthrough - 200% with starting bonus artifact:) I have several ideas for 1st month development, but it's too waste of time to complete both eng and polish version till end. So i prefer to finish polish version in ordinary 200% first. Maybe later if noone can complete chuck's walkthrough - i would try.

Author: SPROCKET (Jaworzno, Poland), 11-10-2017 21:50
New version of the map - LIMES INFERIOR
Problem of too strong Orange Player has been fixed. Map has been replaced. Please re-download it and enjoy the game.

Author: SPROCKET (Jaworzno, Poland), 11-10-2017 21:43
map replaced - LIMES INFERIOR
I fixed my mistake with too strong Orange. Now I think it's well balanced. It's more difficult than in Polish version, but that's what it's supposed to be.

Dandy, thank you for testing and writing your opinion. I learned that you are a legend of Heroes3. It's an honor for me that you play my map.

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 10-10-2017 15:28
New map version - LIMES INFERIOR
"Is it possible to replace the map on this website?"

Yes, it's possible. I don't know the right mechanism but I've noticed that different authors publish new versions of their maps quite often.

Author: Dandy (Moscow, Russia), 10-10-2017 13:14
LIMES INFERIOR - LIMES INFERIOR
well, i'm not reach this stage yet:) but i think i don't need in necro growth.

Author: SPROCKET (Jaworzno, Poland), 10-10-2017 13:05
changes - LIMES INFERIOR
I'm afraid you may be right. Orange is too strong now. I need to rethink it. Is it possible to replace the map on this website?

One more thing.
"About purple - doesn't matter. We don't need to fight with him"
This is interesting. Your conception is to win the map without necro troops?

Author: Dandy (Moscow, Russia), 10-10-2017 12:08
changes - LIMES INFERIOR - LIMES INFERIOR
that's the problem. you not played, you just see when orange capture his towns, got result and think its ok.
1) It's only one test. in my test orange got last town in 313. I think you should oriented not only on optimistic case.
2) You just watch on development and don't try to fight them. For timing 427 orange got army 48 archidevils, 120 efreets and 600 pitlord. Compare with 10 devils 20 efreets and 250 pits on the same timing in polish version. It's not in one hero, but if he accidentually combine even half of this army - you can't beat them. And it's the reason why i say "you didn't test your changes".
You look not on right target, because you not plaing. and forgot to see on army.
On lower difficulty will be less army, but as before - it can be too much.

And again - it's not a small changes!

Author: SPROCKET (Jaworzno, Poland), 10-10-2017 11:24
changes - LIMES INFERIOR
Well. In the first version the bonus to the attack was +6. No one considered to take it. I increased it to +8 but still nobody was interested. I talked about it with players who completed the map at 130% or 160% - Logistics was their favourite. When trying 200% they choose Gorgons to start the expansion faster.

"on eng map - Cipeska got our resources in right garnison in 144 [...] on polish map - verdish came in only on 215"
But there were absolutely no changes for Red, Blue, Green, Brown players.

"did you try to play your own map? And how your estimates changes in orange?"
Of course I've played. Even now I did a test at 200% and Orange took mines in 143-212 and towns 245-336. At 160% he took last town in 4th month. I wanted Orange to have all towns when you visit Hell at 160%.

Author: Dandy (Moscow, Russia), 10-10-2017 10:24
changes - LIMES INFERIOR - LIMES INFERIOR
Actually 8 atk bonus is the best bonus for 200%(and not only for 200%) - it helps in all stage of walkthrough. And you make it even stronger:) but ok, adding offence makes easier way to gain starting save.
10 gorgon can helps only on start, but in 3+ month power of this bonus is about 0. Really weak bonus.
gloves+logistics - not for 200%, but logistic can obtained by tazar.
about 200% walkthrough
on eng map - Cipeska got our resources in right garnison in 144. I think its not right, we have army but not possibility to take this resourses on this timing.
on polish map - verdish came in only on 215

on polish month when we came on 4th month orange got 4 towns and about 2-4 weeks ago he got mines. Battle against 200+ pits wasn't so easy because of lucifer.
but actually we can control orange from this point. I agree that orange could be stronger, but not so much.
on eng map orange got mines on 1st month, all towns on second month. So he got 2 month advance in debelopment! So is the question - did you try to play your own map? And how your estimates changes in orange?

About sprocket - he was not challenging at all - i agree.
About purple - doesn't matter. We don't need to fight with him, we need only beat garnisons.

Author: SPROCKET (Jaworzno, Poland), 10-10-2017 09:51
changes - LIMES INFERIOR
Let's discuss about it.

Which bonus is unbalanced? I added +1 skill to first and third and boost (attack +2 and +2 skills) the second one, which was the most rarely chosen. I'm sure it's more balanced now than before.

In real play at 160% when the player invaded Orange (4th month), he has only one town with Fort, second city not expanded, and he did not took all the mines yet. Similar situation with Purple (end of 6th month) - he didn't conquer all the cities and dragon dwellings. I found this to be my mistake as an author. I underestimated human players.

The players who passed at 160% told me that Orange, Purple and final battle were not a challenge at all. That's why I made changes.

My main assumption when creating a map there was constant big pressure. Most maps have one critical point, one battle. After winning it further walkthrough is under control. I wanted to create a map with many critical points.

Anyway, if you finish Polish version at 200% you will be the first. It's really something big.

Author: Dandy (Moscow, Russia), 10-10-2017 00:32
changes are really small... - LIMES INFERIOR
Hello, it's a very nice that you translate map into eng language, but you make some changes...
well, amount of nagas and titans on final boss and changing starting bonuses is okey (but one of the bonuses is imbalanced)
But do you really test your changes in power of neutral army? "Orange and Purple should be a little stronger" - As i understood, you think that enemy has in 1,5-2 times more army - it's a little stronger.
I'm not complaining, i find out the way of develoment on 200% difficulty and i will finish polska version on 200% But you should to complete walkthrough by yourself in eng and polska version to compare. I think you didn't test eng version if you think "changes are really small". IMHO

Author: SPROCKET (Jaworzno, Poland), 09-10-2017 15:54
English vs Polish versions - LIMES INFERIOR
One little note. The new English version of the map is a little different from the old Polish version. During translation I made some changes. In English version should be a little easier at the beginning (e.g slightly better starting bonuses) but opponents Orange and Purple should be a little stronger. I did the changes after analysis 160% walkthrough. Now the map is more balanced.

But anyway changes are really small.

Author: Valdemar (Kyiv, Ukraine), 09-10-2017 12:58 Like
guest - LIMES INFERIOR
Dear all, after passing this unusual and rare map at 130% difficulty I’m finding it very enjoyable. This map is in my top-10 best maps list. All I can say without spoilers:
1) the map don’t let you use trivial “mass slow”, “mass haste”, “blind / resurrect” strategies, try to find something else,
2) this is good option for advanced players to taste your skills and try another strategies in the game,
3) you will be limited in magic and unlimited in enemy attacks from all sides,
Just two advices: choose the skills for your main hero carefully and manage the opponents for profit.
Very many thanks to author for his job! This brilliant map remind me another crazy map - First Blood.
10/10 is my humble opinion :)

Author: SPROCKET (Jaworzno, Poland), 09-10-2017 09:38
another maps - LIMES INFERIOR
Limes Inferior is my only map worth sharing. This is the last I created.
Good luck playing 200% Keep me informed about the results.

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 08-10-2017 19:31
Another maps - LIMES INFERIOR
SPROCKET, do you have another maps? It will be cool to try them too.

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 08-10-2017 19:21
200% - LIMES INFERIOR
It's not so interesting to play the map on 160% and lower, because I see the chance on 200%. My current position is 4.3.5. The problem is parallel invasion of green and brown players in the same day. I'll try to replay from earlier saves, maybe this will help.

We discuss the walkthrough of your map on heroesworld.ru. I think there is a chance that in the nearest future you'll have completed map on 200%, maybe even not from me.

http://forum.heroesw orld.ru/showpost.php ?p=1039240&postcount =1037 (delete the spaces).

Author: SPROCKET (Jaworzno, Poland), 08-10-2017 18:16
map difficulty - LIMES INFERIOR
It's true, difficulty is insane.
I made this map 10 years ago and publish it inside Poland. I have only 2 confirmed passes at 160%, and several at 130%. So please, do not choose 200% at the beginning :)
This map is seriously for those who like the hardest maps.

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 08-10-2017 16:26
Limes Inferior - LIMES INFERIOR
This map is of insane difficulty. I'm struggling on 200%, but it seems to me that I won't succeed.

SparrowJacek writes:
22-10-2017 10:29

Bravo! - LIMES INFERIOR

Wow! I had no idea it's even possible!
I'm looking at your saves at the moment and I'm really impressed, each unit, each movement point, defeating 10 ogres with only balista and snakes. One thing I'm extremely interested in is - how did you manage to defeat upgraded snakes without almost any loses? I tried some ideas using your save, however I always lost about 50 gnolls. Could you give some hints? :)

Dandy (Moscow, Russia) writes:
22-10-2017 12:26

fight vs serpent fly - LIMES INFERIOR

starting order of troops is settled in save before battle. We need morale in 1st turn - in this case our lost about ~18 gnolls. And additionally i got morale in 4th turn so losses a bit low. (Retest this battle now and got 1th and 4th morales in first attempt:) )

RoseKavalier writes:
22-10-2017 15:26

Moralka - LIMES INFERIOR

Favorable Morale is similar to suddenly doubling your army...
For player it's boring to wait for it to work but in the end you advance much faster.
For mapmaker it's hell to prevent.

Well done Dandy btw, it shows a lot of patience)

SPROCKET (Jaworzno, Poland) writes:
23-10-2017 00:19

Congratulations - LIMES INFERIOR

I looked through yours saves. It looks so easy. I tried to play some battles myself. I got results far from yours. Respect!!!

SparrowJacek writes:
23-10-2017 01:16

Strange - LIMES INFERIOR

Yeah, looking at these saves, I'm stunned at how little loses you had in all those fights. One thing that was strange though is that green didn't attack you sooner. During my 2 attempts he rushed me before 2'nd month ended, he wasn't too powerful ofc, but I had no army to defeat red/blue and protect my towns at the same time which slowed down my game significantly(at 130% and 160%).

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy