Author: 32167 , 20-04-2024 14:16

:) - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

Your comment changed my plans for the day! more...

Author: ceceron , 20-04-2024 13:41

Amazing map - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

As always, the BiskupKonrad has delivered an astonishing Heroes III experience. IMHO there is no other as consistent and good mapmaker publishing on this portal.

Waiting for the next creation!
more...

Author: BiskupKonrad's Studios , 20-04-2024 10:49

New map - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello, Thank you for your comment, I appreciate that!
New map is under testing now and will be released in second half of year. Stay tuned!
more...

Author: Wingman27 , 20-04-2024 05:39

Feedback please - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Please let me know if this version is too difficult. Nobody has posted a success story since I uploaded it. It’s supposed to be for pros only, but I need to know if it’s even possible. Thanks more...

Author: I love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 20-04-2024 00:19

We love BiskupKonrad's Studios - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello Konrad, best mapmaker in the world. I was Wondering will there be any new map soon? more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Rise of Thoran - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Rise of Thoran - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Rise of Thoran - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Rise of Thoran

Heroes 3: The Restoration of Eratia

After long and terrible wars, the kingdoms of Vallaria finally succeeded in settling their differences. Intended to last for many years, a peace treaty was signed. It lasted only two. The reason? The arrival of Thoran, the Wizard King.

Added: 01-02-2018

Heroes 3 maps: The long long my ! | Monster Island | Война ради мира | Робинзон Крузо

| 1-30 | 31-46 |

Author: johannes (gothenburg, sweden), 06-04-2024 15:40 Like
great map - The Rise of Thoran
was ready to enter the northern sidekingdoms when the left side landing was occupied with crewmates so i couldnt land and fight them. is there another solution to be able to fly past them.

Author: Svampthing (Sweden), 25-03-2024 17:38
Fun map! - The Rise of Thoran
Thank you for putting in all the hard work to make this map!
Always nice with maps that are playable even if you are a little skill challenged :D

Author: Tim (Deutschland), 01-01-2024 22:19
Great map - The Rise of Thoran
Thanks for this nice map for impossible difficulty. Enough resources, many enemies but you have enough time to explore. Even the sea has a lot of treasures. Build at least 2 strong armies

Lucas writes:
02-01-2024 00:34

Than you! - The Rise of Thoran

I'm really happy you enjoyed playing my map! Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave this feedback. It means a lot =)

Author: Hanabi (Sweden), 04-02-2023 23:19
BEST map we've played!! - The Rise of Thoran
2 Person hotseat playing nostalgia games, thank you sir for a blast from the past!

We put a human player playing the part of Necromancers and all the RPG stuff was great!

Thanks a million!

Greetings from Sweden

Lucas (Argentina) writes:
04-02-2023 23:46

Thank you! - The Rise of Thoran

That's so nice to hear, friend! I'm really happy to know that you had fun playing my map. Thanks for taking the time to write this message and letting me know. Hugs from Argentina!

Author: Adam Schatzl (Sweden), 29-05-2021 19:42
Stupid map - The Rise of Thoran
I dont like this map at all. So many strange things. An island with a Dragon utopia that you cant enter. A portal that leads to a island that you are stuck on forever. And no Town Portal or Dimension door either -.- This is 10 hours of my life I'll never get back.

Lucas writes:
02-01-2024 00:31

Reply - The Rise of Thoran

I'm sorry to hear you had trouble solving the obstacles of the map. I can assure you, there's a way to get out of all the areas of the map. Some are more difficult than others, but you shouldn't get stuck anywhere.

Author: Katharina (Poland), 13-10-2020 12:25
what a great map! - The Rise of Thoran
hey! I just finished the map and I enjoyed it so much! I really admire the details and hard work you put in. It's really adventurous and it felt the fairy tale vibe :) just one remark: some spots were unavailable and one of the most importants was the dragon castle. but besides it's perfect! very good job!

Lucas Foix writes:
22-11-2020 17:55

Hi, Katharina! Thank you so much. - The Rise of Thoran

Hi, Katharina!

Thank you so much, I'm really glad you liked my map. It really took me a long time to make it, so I appreciate your comments very much =)

Author: Anton (Bulgaria), 22-04-2020 21:05 Like
like - The Rise of Thoran
like it

Author: toni (Nuernberg, Germany), 18-09-2018 00:16
wow - The Rise of Thoran
iam really impressed, lovely map and great story.
i enjoyed it very much!
thanx a lot

Lucas Foix (Argentina) writes:
27-09-2018 02:36

Thank you, Toni! - The Rise of Thoran

Hello, Toni!!

I'm really happy to learn that you enjoyed the map and the story. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you thought about it =)

Author: Lucian (Romania), 25-08-2015 23:22
Finished! - The Rise of Thoran
It was a good map. Congratulations Lucas!
I defeat Thoran in 4 months.

Lucas Foix (Argentina) writes:
27-09-2018 02:37

Thank you, Lucian! - The Rise of Thoran

I'm very glad you liked it! =)

Author: Vincent, 26-07-2014 02:36
impossible map
i came on on the snow and my opponent has 5400 titans and 14000 nagas unreal..

Lucas Foix writes:
26-07-2014 06:09

Answer

Strange, the previous player said that the map is too easy, while you say it is impossible. I guess you must have waited too long before leaving your starting point. There are several warnings in the story intended to push the player to advance. It's only logical that your enemy will get stronger if you allow him control of all his castles and regions for long. Sorry you couldn't enjoy it!

Vincent writes:
26-07-2014 23:27

answer

i easily won but didnt kill the purple heroe but yes i waited too much, i wanted a really big army..

corn flakes (Europe) writes:
27-07-2014 19:59

well

I chose Necropolis as faction because of the vampires... I just get so many vampires as possible because they are so overpowered! Literally I just cleared the entire map only with my starting hero and the vampires ;-) I also bought a couple of secondary heroes in order to clear faster than ever!

Author: corn flakes (europe), 02-01-2014 16:44
good map
I am playing this map and I am in the snowland at the moment and will finish theap soon. In my opinion the map is quite easy especially after the beginning because your main hero's stats are like 50-50-50-50 whereas the main opponent doesn't have such big primary skills. Also, every battle have been quite cakewalk because nothing will stop the vampire lords... ;-)

As for the improvements, I encountered some mistakes in the map. For example, there were three heroes which I had to defeat on the sand island. However, one of them (the barbarian) vanished because I captured her towns earlier so I couldn't battle against her. I hope I didn't miss a key artifact though. Maybe you should give her a town which is unreachable so she didn't vanish. Also, I'm suspicious with the summon boat thing because it is still possible to be stuck one of the islands because you might not have water magic skill. Therefore, if there are no boats near you for some reason, it is impossible to summon boats. I would add some shipyards just for sure :-)

Oh and one thing mpre. Many landing tiles have only one space to land. It is possible that month of creatures can spawn on them and that's why you can't land there anymore = game possibly over. More landing tiles would help against the odds of the creature spawns.. ;-)

Lucas Foix writes:
26-07-2014 06:14

Answer

Thanks for your comments, buddy! The barbarian hero issue is odd, because in order to get to the barbarian castle you are forced to visit and finish the island with the barbarian hero first (until now, it has always worked this way). Something must have allowed you to get to the barbarian castle before defeating the three heroes...

Author: Lucas Foix (Buenos Aires), 31-08-2013 20:19
Summon Boat
Hello, Derrick! But of course there's a 100% way to get out of the middle continent. I made sure your home towns are provided with the summon boat spell, so that if your heroes don't get the town portal spell (there are several ways to get it), you can always use summon boat to get out of any such situation. I update1d the map recently, addressing all the problems that players have found in the past. It's very unlikely to get stuck in any area of the map as it is now. Thanks for playing it!!

rafraf (mnl, philippines) writes:
10-10-2013 03:11

Great!

love the game. though it's been 2013, i still find heroes 3 fun compared to heroes 4 and 5. simple but challenging. continue making more!

Author: Derrick, 29-08-2013 06:33
This map would be great..
Except my main hero is stuck on the middle continent and there is NO town portal spell to be found. The only way I could get it is to defeat King Marnos, but he's running around the sea attacking all of my towns that can't stand against 3k+ minotaurs, power liches, etc. There should 100% be some sort of mechanism to get your hero out of the middle island.. Seriously.

Author: Lucas Foix (Buenos Aires, Argentina), 11-06-2012 19:58
To Vlad
I appreciate your comments, Vlad! I'm so happy that you enjoyed the map. Regarding its difficulty (or lack of it), I'm at a loss about it. Some players found it impossible and told me that this kept them from enjoying the map, while others, (the majority, fortunately), had no problem in this regard. I guess the ones that find it too hard do so because they wait too much before attacking Greenleaf and Mandrake, and the enemy grows too strong with so many castles. Anyhow, thanks for your thoughts!

Author: Vlad Mirciu (Zalau Romania), 11-06-2012 13:11
Good Job
The Story is fantastic ! Map ... in my oppiniom is a little bit to easy , and I play it at 200% , I played it whit Castle , waited in tavern for another hero (Mephala) - Expert Armory ,I advice everybody to play whit this kind of heroes who ar expert in armory or expert in offense like Crag Hack , Anyway this map whit fire magic sill , U will crush everybody , I played whithout , my skills was this : Armory , Wisdom , Leadership , Air , Earth , Water , Logistic and Luck . Anyway , I got chiken skin when I was reading the story , trully amazing , keep going , and make please more maps ! 10x to U !

Author: Lucas Foix (Buenos Aires, Argentina), 17-03-2012 02:03
To Bohumila and Wbs
Thanks, Bohumila! I hope you like the new version =)

I'm sorry you couldn't beat it, Wbs. It actually surprises me, because I played it several times, and so did many others, and no one seems to have any problem defeating Thoran. You must have waited a very long time before invading the realm of the elves or minotaurs (depending on which side you chose), that's the only way for the ai to grow to such vast numbers. I made sure that the story remarks that time is of the essence and that it is imperative to conquer the lands of Mandrake or Greenleaf as soon as possible, so that they don't become impossible to defeat. In any case, I'm sorry you didn't like it.

Author: Bohumila (Prague, Czech Republic), 17-03-2012 01:03 Like
Bohumila (Prague, Czech Republic)
Thanks a lot, Lucas, I´m just gonna download it - looking forward tojtrying... Once again, good job! :-*

Author: wbs (lithuania), 27-02-2012 20:59
not good
this map is waste of time where you think you can beat the map and then you later notice that there are zounds of enemies..
not fun at all...

Author: Lucas Foix (Buenos Aires, Argentina), 01-02-2012 21:31
New, updated version, uploaded
Thank you, Bohumila! In appreciation to yours and all the kind comments that I've been getting through these years, I finally completed an update for the map, which has just been uploaded to the site. I hope you enjoy it.

I think I managed to fix all the issues that players reported over the years and considerably improved gameplay and ai behavior. I also expanded the story, added several events and new map elements.

Thanks again to all of you. Had it not been for your wonderful feedback, I would never have gone back to the map =)

Author: Bohumila (Prague, Czech Republic), 22-01-2012 19:43 Like
Great map !!!
Hello Lucas,

I just want to let you know that even after so long a time, people are still playing your map... :-))

It´s one of the best maps I´ve ever played, I really enjoyed it - you did an amazing job, thank you so much!

Regards,

Bohumila

Author: Lucas (Buenos Aires, Argentina), 21-01-2011 00:42
Update
Hello everyone. I apologize for taking so long to come back to the page. I really appreciate your comments. In fact, they even drove me to go back to the map and correct all the problems that you mentioned. I thought that since it's from RoE nobody was playing it anymore, but since some of you are, it's only right that I fix everything I can to make it more enjoyable. I'm changing gameplay, language and plot issues, so I'd appreciate any suggestions that you may have =)

It's been a while and probably none of you will come back to read me, but I'd like to reply to each of your posts anyway:

Iulia Aura: I haven't made any new maps, Iulia, but I'm planning to make one for Heroes VI, if I like the game when it comes out. In the meantime, I'm working on this one, to make it better.

Geoff: Thank you so much for taking the time to e-mail me, Geoff. Unfortunately, I'm no longer using that e-mail address (now you can reach me at lucasfoix@gmail.com) , so I'm glad you decided to copy & paste your message here. You are right about dragon utopia. I just corrected that, as well as the problems with summon boat, the pyramid, and some AI bugs (Prince Yago or Angus, for instance, when controlled by the AI, sometimes got stuck at the beginning). If you make a map yourself please let me know! I'd like to play it and test it for you if you like. Thanks again!

Fatquack and Mira: I'm SO sorry for not thinking of that before. You're right, if there's no summon boat in any of the nine cstles that you can reach before heading into the Ramallon sea, you have no way of doing so. It's unlikely that you won't get the spell in one of the 9 castles, but it can happen (I fixed the problem thanks to your comment, I'll let you all know when the updated map is uploaded). I apologize again for not thinking about this before.

Brad: Thanks a lot! I'm happy you liked it. As I said, all this feedback made me want to improve it as much as I can.

Casper: Thanks to you, Casper, for taking the time to let me know that you liked it.

Sir Magnus: I really thought that this map had been forgotten ages ago. Your message was the final push that I needed to go back to the map editor and fix everything. Thank you for that!

Author: Sir Magnus (Denmark), 14-12-2010 03:02
Really great map and story
A really great map. Just wanted to let you know that people still play this great map you made a long time ago, and used a lot of time making. I just finished it and loved it.

Author: Casper (Delft, The Netherlands), 25-11-2010 13:38 Like
Excellent map
Dear Lucas,

I've been playing a lot of homm3 lately, and I discovered your map 'thoran'. My compliments for such a great map! It has a very good story and I really enjoyed playing it. Thank you very much ;)

Regards,

Casper

Author: brad (England), 25-10-2010 21:08
Brad
The best map i ever played on great job you should be very proud of yourself you have great ideas and the storyline for the map is brilliant

Author: mira (europe), 18-04-2010 21:14
great map so far, but...
I have the same problem; after having defeated the elves, how do I get a boat or go on with the game otherwise?

Author: fatquack (Europe), 12-08-2009 20:18
Unwinnable?
I have defeated the elves, but now I seem to be stuck, none of my castles have the summon boat spell, so I can't leave. Did I miss something?

Author: Geoff (Santos, Brazil (at the moment)), 16-07-2008 03:31
awesome map
Hi,
i already sent you a mail but think it didn't arrive so i paste the content here again...

i played your map and enjoyed every minute of it!
Found out your mail adress in the map... thought: why not send a little mail to congratulate you.
It was even more fun to play than most of the maps of the game itself, and very original.
so maybe it took you a while, but the result is awesome dude! think i'm gonna make some maps myself.
I play HOM&M 3 since 6 years or something, it's such a simple game but it remains fun to play.

Only one little thing: in the dragon utopia you find an artifact that allows you to fly, so you can "cheat" and don't have to seek all of the keymaster's tents... but whatever, very nice job!!!

HOM&M forever!

Author: Julius, 16-04-2008 17:23
lololol
i cant some how dl this map?wtf?

Author: iulia aura (Bucuresti, Romania), 01-10-2007 17:38
old map
good but old

i am tired to play on it, any new map, Lucas???

Author: Sasha (Moscow, Russia), 26-08-2007 10:03
Re: how can i dowload it
Click link "Download map -> The Rise of Thoran"

| 1-30 | 31-46 |

The Rise of Thoran walkthrough

You can play as the necromancers of Noblezombie or the knights of Clearwater.
This map took me a really long time to finish. I wanted it to be perfect in every way (design, story, gameplay, etc.). I hope I succeeded.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy