Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Author: 32167 , 17-04-2024 22:04

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карт
more...

Author: Ivan (Bulgaria), 17-04-2024 20:28

Playing against time - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

It can be done even under 100 days.
Example from HoTA 1.71 map, impossible difficulty
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.
more...

Author: Романов (Россия), 17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху. more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11

translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10

unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through sin
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26

Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos - Heroes 3 map

This map is HOTA not SOD more...

Author: K (NZ), 17-04-2024 13:01

Nice - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Nice looking free for all map, lots of stuff, had to call it won after getting first place in the thieves guild rather than flagging everything, as it is too large with not enough ways to fast travel. But I had a good time playing it and the AI finds its way around well. I'd like to see an AI b more...

Author: VeryCritical9798 (Singapore), 17-04-2024 07:59

Two kindoms - Two kindoms - Heroes 3 map

Quite balanced except for inferno castle gate is tiresome. more...

Author: sphinxx , 16-04-2024 21:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614 more...

Author: Vrag , 16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя( more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Lord Garrick Stahlrad - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Lord Garrick Stahlrad - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Lord Garrick Stahlrad - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Lord Garrick Stahlrad

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Hammers of Fate

You are Lord Garrick Stahlrad, son to King Stahlrad and heir to the throne. Your kingdom has enjoyed times of peace and prosperity under your fathers rule. But your brother, Lord Charron, has always felt that the kingdom could be more than it was. He urged your father to wage war upon the neighbouring lands, but your father never agreed. Your brother was not the only one that felt as he did. There were knights and lords that also believed that it was war that strengthened a kingdom, not peace. Over the years Lord Charron gained support for his cause and secretly plotted to take the throne. Then one fateful night, an army led by your brother attacks the royal castle. And a battle begins that sends you into a path of darkness...

Added: 24-06-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Genesis-DarkRealm | ARENA | Magic vs Might | Auf Engelsflugeln

| 1-30 | 31-31 |

Author: AK (Indonesia), 28-05-2020 01:31
Asking the next moveward - Lord Garrick Stahlrad
After defeating alaxar and exploring most of the caverns, there appears to be no way to move forward.
Can any body help me?

If you don't mind please answer this or send me email at androkurniawan7.ak@g mail.com

JohnObi writes:
04-07-2022 12:32

JohnObi - Lord Garrick Stahlrad

There is an mistake in the script at Step 12, when you kill alaxar you should get this message :
~~~~~~~~~~~
A phantom image appears before you. It is the Arch Devil Bara'Zul. You had wondered what had happened to him.
"Congratulations on defeating Alaxar and regaining your freedom. I too have been enjoying my freedom. And I am a devil that honors his word. Remember the surprise that I mentioned? How I wanted to repay you with my help? I have done just that." Bara'Zul smiles upon you with a large toothy grin then continues.
"I have killed your brother and freed your people from his rule. And now I have succeeded in killing all the heirs to the throne. Well, at least the living ones." The devil snickers.
"And since there is no one living to take the throne, and I hardly think you are in any condition to do so, I now sit upon it."

The image of Bara'Zul then changes to a view of him in the royal throne room, sitting on the throne.
"Yes, your brother had grown lazy in his older years. With so many of his knights off fighting wars in other lands, it was not hard for me to defeat what defenses he had in the castle. There was another army sieging the castle as well which made my victory even easier. After your brothers death, what armies that were left fled and ran. So it seems everything has worked out, your brother is dead, I have the throne back, and you have a….charming necropolis in a…dark cavern all to yourself."

Bara'Zul then looks at you with slitted eyes and continues menacingly.
"I advise you not to come to the surface, I have given orders to my minions to kill you on sight. I will also be shortly sending an army to capture the Sylvan city you turned into a necropolis. I don't think you will be needing it anymore anyways. Well then. Once again I thank you for my freedom. Perhaps we can share pleasantries again some other time."

The phantom image then disappears.
You only feel numb. How much more can you possibly take? Just when you think that you are ahead, fate only shoves you back into the pit you came from.
Then the numbness is replaced by anger that slowly builds into rage.
No, you will not give in. You will not become an unfeeling corpse.
Your kingdom still needs you. Your brother may be dead, but your people are now imprisoned by Bara'Zul, their souls forfeit to his infernal master. And this is all your responsibility.
You have an army. You have grown strong. Bara'Zul will not rule unchallenged.
You decide that you must head to the borders of the Stahlrad kingdom as planned, which are to the south of the Sylvan lands.

You can now enter the Kingdom of Stahlrad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But it wont trigger, i´m not that got at coding to fix it

iwantthehidra27 writes:
07-09-2022 04:57

Bugfix - Lord Garrick Stahlrad

this is the bug, in the alaxardead function

function alaxardead()
if step5 == 0 then
step5 = 1
else
if step5 == 1 then
MessageBox("Maps/SingleMissions/Lor d Garrick Stahlrad/alaxardeath.txt")
step12 = 1
AddObjectCreatures("narazinak" , 31, 1)
AddObjectCreatures("stahlrad", 16, 1000)
SetRegionBlocked("alaxarno", off, PLAYER_8)
Trigger(OBJECTIVE_STATE_CHANGE_TRIGGER, "alaxar")
end
end
end

step5 is always 0, and this function only runs once (when alaxar dies), so it never sets step12 to 1.

Petar (Pancevo, Serbia) writes:
16-12-2022 01:36

Solution - Lord Garrick Stahlrad

I had the same problem, and now i found the part of the code, but what do i have to change to make it work?

Author: Dharam (Portland, OR), 15-10-2019 21:53
Excellent map!! - Lord Garrick Stahlrad
I absolutely loved playing this map and didn't want it to end. Story line is excellent and gameplay is very well balanced and unpredictable. This is easily one of the best scripted maps I've ever played.

If I played it again I would use the large text window mod and change the second town to necro, but it worked fine with the barbarian town, I just sent the troops to town 1 to be converted. I felt I was plenty strong, though having 3 armies of shamans offer to join me (100 or so in each) helped get me to ~700 vampires, which was probably helpful. By far the hardest battle was the first demon. I won by the skin of my teeth raising dead on my vampires until they had 1 life and resurrected the whole stack on the winning blow :D

Author: DoN_KoCCuRRo (Bialystok, Poland), 26-11-2012 19:53
Problems
hi, very nice map but i have the same problem as Patrick. Someone can help with that?

Author: Patrick (Manila, Phil), 16-09-2011 08:40
problems
hi. thanks for a great map. ive been playing this on toe and most of it works fine, until about halfway through.

i did the fix for the necropolis problem and that worked great. however, i had the same problems as toto. after defeating alaxar and exploring most of the caverns, there appears to be no way to move forward.

can anyone please help?

Author: MBU (OZ), 19-06-2010 18:12
Necopolis Fix
There is an easy fix for the Necropolis problem.

Line 1109 in the script says:

TransformTown ("nyysa", 7);

0 = TOWN_HEAVEN,
1 = TOWN_PRESERVE,
2 = TOWN_ACEDEMY,
3 = TOWN_DUNGEON,
4 = TOWN_NECROMANCY,
5 = TOWN_INFERNO,
6 = TOWN_FORTRESS,
7 = TOWN_STRONGHOLD,
8 = TOWN_RANDOM_TYPE,

Type 7 is probably incorrect for ToE and indicates an ORC Stronghold.

Change to:

TransformTown ("nyysa", 4);

or

TransformTown ("nyysa", TOWN_NECROMANCY);

Either one of these will work – I have tested both. The use of TOWN_NECROMANCY is more general in case there are ever future revisions - HAHAHA.

Otherwise this Game is very high up on the list of great HOMMV5 maps.

For those of us still playing HOMM5 - Keep the faith Baby.

Author: Tim (USA), 04-07-2008 02:00
Sylvan town becomes Barbarian, not Undead
I guess it's a bug because of playing with TotE instead of HoF, but after defeating the Elf town, it is supposed to be (?) converted to a Necropolis, but instead gets converted to a Barbarian Stronghold.

That's a critical error - I'll never be able to get my troops down to the underground, converted to undead, and back again in time to play the game.

I'll have to scrap the game... maybe I'll play it on HoF. Maybe I won't. Too bad, author, maybe you should update it, it was fun up until that point.

Author: sylca (France), 14-05-2008 22:28
pour tom2
salut tom, je suis francais moi aussi, 34 ans, et fana de ce jeu depuis le premier opus. Contacte moi pour parler de HOMM5, de certaines maps, de "tribes of the east", etc...

mon MSN : sylca44@hotmail.com

Author: tom2 (france), 12-05-2008 02:19
very good map
Hello. it's a very good map, i agree with you. I have a problem i can't find the city of hanatara and also defeat the arch devil bara'zul. I realy appreciate this map and i would hope to finnish it. somebody could help me ? I'm level 33, day 7 week 1 month 19. And also, for example, i have had to defeat 10000 titans, or others, is it normal ? Is it a bugg ? I'm 43 yo and i pass great hours with this game. Later i will instal Tribes of the East, is it a good campain ?
Good bye everybody

Author: Toto (Sofia, Bulgaria), 09-01-2008 00:00
Problem
Hello! First, that is a great map! :)Second I have a few problems. I saw that this map is for Hammers of Fate, but I have Tribes of the East. When I take the Sylvan city it becomes Stronghold, not Necropolis. The other problem I have is that when I defeated Alaxar I can't find my way forward - I explored the places in the caverns but I can't go through the rock and the pink gate. I can't find the key master tent for it and I can't go through the gate in the forest that leads to one domonic hero. I saw that there was someone else who had the same problem, but I didn't saw the answer of that problem.

Author: ross (washington dc), 02-01-2008 22:40
problem with capturing elven town
I also had the problem with the 10 day capture on the town. Twice i tried to get it to register as captured with no success.

Is there some way to fix this? I'd love to finish out the map.

Author: MarF (Poland), 29-11-2007 15:15
I've got a problem?
In the game I have to complete Further Explore Blackstone Caverns. At one of corridors there is a huge rock and I couldn't go any further. I saw before Three Witche (E part of the map), and Archdevils in WS part of the map. What should I do to remove this rock?
Besides this map is really great, but not to much challenging.

Author: Alex (Ukraine), 14-10-2007 10:23
Heroes5 - Your opinions about Lord Garrick Stahlrad
ываыва

Author: Kzar (USA), 01-09-2007 03:04
Great Map but the last few things to do didn
I built up to a level 37 and was loaded with troops. That was fun. I was disappointed when I met Bara Zul. He was outside the castle waiting for me with some Arch devils and horned demons. I crushed him. I then went into the castle and fought Lord Bennard. I beat him too. The game ended. Earlier in the game, I couldn't get to the 3rd Obelisk by the Dragon Utopia. Is that by design? This also met that I couldn't get the tear of Asha. I also couldn't get to the King's Mausoleum in the SW corner of the caverns. I also couldn't get to the Necropolis Military Post in the western part of the caverns. I never did find the Academy city of Hanatara. I am pretty sure I explored everywhere I could but I never got credit for completing to Further Explore Blackstone Caverns. There was also a bug where late in the game, near the Orange gate, I went through a 2-way portal and found 3 Imp buildings. I could not go back through the portal and was stuck there. I had to go back to an earlier save game. I was still able to win the game without completing all the missions. It would have been nice to be able to do it all though. As a former map maker from Heroes 2, I understand how hard it is to make a good map. Please keep making great maps. Thanks.

Author: g4hmm (Moscow, Russia), 30-08-2007 15:01
and
oh, forgot to mention: it was on Heroic, with "new" necromancy.

Author: g4hmm (Moscow, Russia), 30-08-2007 14:57
great map/story, just 1 note
I really like this map very much.
One note:
I haven't enjoyed all the map :-(
When after defeating Alaxar, the academy hero ("titans removed the rocks"), I saw demon hero going to capture my sylvan town (it was renamed Deleb).
As I didn't want to left my sylvan people killed, I teleported Garrik there.
Then, down the road... I enter ex-Haven territory and kill all demons... AND finish the map!
Thus I missed the "academy" part (and any other) of it.
Maybe I'll re-play it after several months.

Resume: I'd suggest to prevent Garrik from defending Sylvan town. But just get demon close to it and capturing it fast isn't enough - you'll need to block the stairs as well.

Again, map and story are excellent! Thanks.

Author: Amian (Estonia), 28-08-2007 23:05
very good map ...
but you should improve difficulty level , it wasn't hard to finish the map at the end I had ~25k skeletons , the final battle should be much toughter tho + im agree on Achilleas's comments. At overall still one of the best maps I've played , 10/10 . Good work Author :)

Author: Martinez (sweden), 21-08-2007 17:54
Good one but a litle bug...
Hi everyone, map is realy good one exepted one litle bug in the map scenario, i mean than Alaxar necromacer is coming back and taking a headquarter of Lord Garrick, after the visitation of Alaxar on the castle of Garrick he get a town portal and disappeared somevere there i have not access, and it vill be very unconfortable to begin from my earlier save game just now becouse of few months play game after this event, BR to map maker, more maps like that one!!

Author: David (USA), 20-08-2007 19:05
Godfather
For some reason, the objective to capture the town in 10 days does not get reflected and I am thinking it needs to to drive other activities in the map? I kept going anyway and seemed to be at a dead end after I capture all of the resource mines? Am I missing something?

Author: Edgelove (Denmark), 07-08-2007 07:07
Very good
Some small things could be better, but very nice. 10 P.

Author: Achilleas (Greece), 06-08-2007 16:04
Lord Garrick - the best
This map can only be matched to the maps of Maximus (HoM3). Just excellent!!! Still, there could be a slight improvement at the end: I 'd suggest a quest to allow the hero pass throu garrisons of the royal castle, AFTER completing all the quests underground, e.g. acquiring a special artifact that would allow him to pass throu. (I felt very "empty" when I defeated the devil and the game finished while I had some more quests to do) - by the way, even I captured the academy town on nw of the caverns, the quest was not fullfilled. Why that?
I am palying this games of HoM for nore than ten years now, and I haven't played - except Maximus (do you rememebr him?) such a rich scenario. Looking anxiously forward for the sequel! (What happened to Garrick? How did Norrik and his knights take he is a vampire? Did he continoue to be disguised as Malkor? Did the Necromancers discover him? What was the Academy stance towards Stahlrad? Did Garrick find a way to have his former shape? So many questions to be answered...)

Author: Darkwaver (California), 27-06-2007 14:54
A bug
I enjoyed playing your map very much but there is a bug in it involving the green hero "Sherron." Just a day or two before I was ready to confront her, she visited a mage repository (I think that's what it's called--where you get some resources and a free spell after defeating the inhabitants). Anyway, she got the town portal spell and immediately disappeared. I searched everywhere, but the game became unplayable at that point because she was nowhere that I could access. Luckily I had an earlier save so I was able to go back and capture her before she could get there, but it cost me about 8 hours of replaying to get back to where I was.

Author: Celsia (United States,New York), 26-06-2007 21:27
Awesome!
Best scenario I ever played and the most challenging too!I am a necromancer player thats what I usually play with so I enjoyed it even more :P The story is just perfect.Thank you for making this ^^ I hope you will make another one :)

Author: pierro (france), 17-04-2007 16:06
just perfect?
this maps is the best i've ever played! (battle for andora was very nice too..)
i don't know how you managed to do all this scripted events but it fitts perfectly with the story...
i'm really impressed of your map!
huge job!

Author: Deus ret. (Black Forest), 14-04-2007 15:05
A real blast!
I very seldomly play SP H5 scenarios (and finish them even more seldomly :-P ) but this one really got me. Great beyond belief...! Awesome map. Thanks for the work you put in it!

Author: myythryyn (Canada), 22-03-2007 17:23
can you explain more?
are you talking about the garrison that is gaurded by angels? the garrison right after the red gate? if so, then what happens is supposed to happen, it is part of the story, and a scripted event.
when you say the game is stopped, do you mean you cant play the map anymore? or that you have to stop what you are doing and recapture your town?

Author: SergSV (Barnaul, Russia), 22-03-2007 10:43
Great, but ...
Sorry for my english too :-)
Map is very very good, but...
I found a one error.
When I going throw the harrison and
my town is on the siege, game is stopped. I must lost my first town
and again take it.

Author: Wizy, 20-03-2007 03:50
the best Map
The best Map
It is the best map of H5 About time that some one Make a Exelent Map. Very chalanging I have been playing it for 3 days and still didnt finished .. BUT IT AMAZING !!!! The story just OMG !!!
Any way you should go apply to UBSOFT
for story write for the Official game :D any way it a 10/10 for the map Just TO COOL !!!

Sorry for my english

Author: Ricsi, 17-03-2007 10:38
Great!
very good map and story, congratulations!

Author: Sasha, 08-03-2007 10:05
Map updated!!!
Map updated!!!

Author: myythryyn (Canada), 08-03-2007 09:18
fix for error
thxs for finding that, it was a custom setting causing the problem. its funny how one setting in a map can affect all the maps. i emailed an updated file, but its not been posted yet. all you have to do is open map file with winrar/winzip, go into MapObjects folder and delete the inferno file. also delete the Necropolis and Preserve folders. that will fix the problem.

| 1-30 | 31-31 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy