Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Author: We love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 21-04-2024 16:52

A - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Can I apply for beta testing :D more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Astrogonia - map rating = 9 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Astrogonia - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Astrogonia - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Astrogonia

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

A few months ago you undertook a holly quest to destroy the necromancers and their king: K'tav Nekros - the most dreadful Death Knight ever to be resurected. But something went wrong...

Added: 26-03-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Epic map 2015 | Just as epic map | Epic | Underworld explor

| 1-30 | 31-57 |

Author: sorryn (Bucharest, Romania), 02-07-2009 17:00 Like
great map
played it to the finish a long time ago

Author: kaka_ricardo (Hanoi,Vietnam), 26-06-2009 20:06
level 3
@yulong
to pass level 3 you split the pikemans to protect the pixies with skill tactics, in the first round you cast "haste" for the pixies (speed up to 16) wait and attact the crystal dragons, then in the seconds rounds you cast "force field" after all the pikemans die.

Author: yulong (UK), 18-06-2009 02:46
Level 3
anyone has any tips on how to past Level 3?
summons too few creatures to stand up against the dragons
berserk don't work every well either there is always two or three that resist the magic
please help!

Author: sam (USA), 25-05-2009 14:10
!!!
How to pass last outpost? There thousand azure dragons!!! It is real?

Author: Alt (Russia), 19-05-2009 11:22
Azur Dragon
How to get Azur Dragon? Can't get to dwelling.

Author: jorj (Russia), 19-05-2009 11:05
HELP
"Author: Flopper (Denmark), 05-04-2009 02:24
Stuck
Hmm, I'm stuck at the part at which I've found the grail, gotten the sea-fare necklace, arms, and I'm at the forest which seems like a brick wall. The one dragon seems like the key, and yeah, I've seen where the dwelling is, but I have no idea how to get there :>"

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 18-05-2009 16:19
FINISHED
Amazing map , one of THE BEST.I am waiting for your next one

Author: Koper (Poland), 18-05-2009 13:21
Orb
Orb of earth... Its buried in the stonefield near the azure valley, behind the "treasure hunt" signpost. Just search the field.

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 18-05-2009 03:55
ORB OF EARTH
Where can i find i have the other 3 but cannot find this one a little help pls

Author: Koper (Poland), 18-05-2009 02:13
Finished
Oh,yeah, i finally made it. One of the best map ive ever been playing. Full of suprises and very challenging. It require a lot of time ass well ;).
Hary: you have to find dragon's dwelling and recruit the red one. It's located between sulphur mines, behind 4 border guards. But maybe you know it allready ;)

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 16-05-2009 12:46
STUCK
its month 9 and i have 27k liches i have waited 1 month for azure dragon and defeated the champions up there and now i have 30k liches BUT the only way seems to be the border guards which ask for 9999 liches each and if i go there i am no mach for the purple hero with my 10 k liches against his 1000 dragons and 2000 black knights...ALSI i couldnt find another red dragon to join me(first one did not) and i dont have the VIAL of dragon blood to open the border guard.Where should i go?

Author: Flopper (Denmark), 12-04-2009 01:06
Done
Just finished the map.

Was fun and enjoyable. Well done :)

Author: Flopper (Denmark), 08-04-2009 13:49
Thanks
Gulfstream:

Ah, keyword: WAIT. I realized how the seemingly useless portals are useful indeed. Thanks :>

Author: Gulfstream (Vietnam), 08-04-2009 06:07 Like
that red dragon is not the key
@Flopper: If you found the grail, I suppose you got the waterwalk boot. But you still need to find one Azure dragon to open the quest guard that block your way back to the tower castle. All you can do now is to wait until you can recruit one Azure dragon to open that quest guard. My suggest is that you restart the game, if you still haven't got enough 20k liches by this time.
By the way, I've found the orb of Silt, and continuing the exploration.

Author: Flopper (Denmark), 05-04-2009 17:46
Yep
I've also completed the challenges. Anyone care to throw a hint? ^^

Author: Flopper (Denmark), 05-04-2009 02:24
Stuck
Hmm, I'm stuck at the part at which I've found the grail, gotten the sea-fare necklace, arms, and I'm at the forest which seems like a brick wall. The one dragon seems like the key, and yeah, I've seen where the dwelling is, but I have no idea how to get there :>

Author: Gulfstream (Vietnam), 04-04-2009 09:24 Like
Red Dragon is a trick
@katya: If at that time you didn't have enough 20,000 Liches, restart the game.
If you have, try going another way (the whole way back to the subteranian gate). If you use the four leader stuck in the corner to view that red dragon, you will see it won't join you.

Author: Gulfstream (Vietnam), 04-04-2009 09:20 Like
Couldn't find the Orb of Silt
I reached the tavern to recruit Arbarkas, but I couldn't find the orb of Silt to exchange for the Red orb of Anihilation (prohibit all spell). Any hint?
To avoid a spoiler, you can email me.

Author: Flopper (Denmark), 03-04-2009 21:58
Awesome
I played this map for half an hour and I'm loving it already. The way you have to consider your every move is well thought out.
A map where you actually have to think instead of swarming with a horde of units is awesome for a change.
I'm gonna enjoy playing the rest of this map ;)

Author: katya (moscow, russia), 16-03-2009 20:15 Like
red dragon (((
how to join this one red dragon, please!!!??? or where should i look for another one?
very good map!

Author: Germ_Man (New Hampshire), 01-03-2009 19:36
Level 3
I can't seem to figure out how to win Level 3 (against the crystal dragons).I tried it the first day, but I just can't find a way. (I already finished 1, 2 and 4)

Author: blondu (Bucharest), 25-02-2009 19:19
Cheers !
Best map eva :D

Author: K'tav (Romania), 06-02-2009 15:27 Like
SPOILER!!!
...target the catapult ;)

Author: Joakim (kuk), 28-01-2009 00:34
At start..
Wow i can't seem to find out how to win the first victory at the tower castle, some help here please :}

Author: Gulfstream (Vietnam), 21-01-2009 07:09 Like
Difficult map, at starting
Costing 20k Power Liches to open 2 quest guard is a real pain. The trick of 1 dragon to open gate is also another pain. Very exciting map.

Author: K'tav, 29-05-2008 11:23 Like
Thanks
you will get some hints later in the map, be patient.

PS: Berzerk is your friend ;)

Author: Lo (Vrn, Ru), 01-04-2008 22:14
A
How to go throught whis 1000 dragons with 500 vampires??? I'm stuck :) Btw, very good map.

| 1-30 | 31-57 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy