Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The empire of the world - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The empire of the world - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The empire of the world - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The empire of the world

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

You are just a simple man in the Roman empire.No one thought that you one day might be,not only the Roman emperor,but also the emperor of the world.

Added: 13-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Gelu the Necromancer | A Pirate Adventure | Helms Deep | The Dragons Heart

| 1-30 | 31-38 |

Author: KR, 28-12-2023 01:28
Mostly fun - The empire of the world
Firstly, thanks to nikadeangelis for their comment regarding the brown tent. Without that I wouldn't have finished the map, as I had no idea that Summon boat was needed at the Faerie dragons.

Apart from that, it was a fun map even if it took a lot of time to finish. Maybe it's just me, but Jägerer annihilated me first time around. He had 370 Ancient behemoths which oneshot my 200 Archangels as he had double my stats. I had to avoid the fight, wait for about 2 months to gather more troops, and more importantly recruit all the dragons from the Rampart towns and use them as well. The second time I had 300+ Archangels, 600 Gold dragons, somewhat better stats, started with mass Haste and won relatively easily.

The fight for the Tome of Air magic was also challenging. First time I had my full army, and suffered huge losses. I had to rethink my approach and making use of my 1500+ spell points managed to win with only losing 1 Archangel.

At the end I felt the Emperor having the Recanter's cloak wasn't necessary. The map is pretty much won at that point, so losing a bunch of troops not being able to use Res was annoying despite winning quite easily.

Author: sphinxx, 01-03-2023 14:09
walkthrough - The empire of the world
here is a walkthrough of this map
https://youtu.be/EhZe1EJ4yvY

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 19-01-2023 00:25
help! - The empire of the world
Please, help! I still do not understand where the dark blue tent is (

sphinxx writes:
19-01-2023 22:12

:) - The empire of the world

near the leandegord dungeon

Author: Saleket (Belgium), 21-11-2022 20:46 Like
Accessible and fun - The empire of the world
Fun map, challenging without being impossible. Some frustrating time finding teleporters hidden in the map
Otherwise, great map

Author: asdf, 09-12-2021 06:12
wrong - The empire of the world
no such thing as have or enough or etc, ceptuxyuax, say, can say infix any nmw and any s perfect

Author: Delffontes, 11-08-2021 05:11
Great Map - The empire of the world
Great Map, I did get stuck near the end with one town in the center left, I had to get the tome of air and DD to get to Pyre, missed something because I thought he was the end boss but he was easy and completed the map.

Author: nikadeangelis (Belgium), 13-08-2020 22:20
Easy map for experienced players - The empire of the world
The toughest battles were the early Castle enemies and the Swamp Rampart. About Swamp Rampart, it can be very tough if you go unprepared, maybe even unbeatable if you take too much time. After you have conquered these towns and got town portal, the map becomes super easy. I recommend for Maximus getting Expert Water Magic to make it even easier because of cloning Archangels. Finished the map on 7th month. Overall map is nice and well made but it might suffer from monthly creature spawns which can make the map unolayable. The battles after Swamp Rampart are super easy and the final boss was lackluster - he did not even bother to recruit some of his armies! Even Dungeon or Inferno bosses were more difficult than final boss.

For anyone who are struggling to find tents or progress:

-Green tent is hidden behind windmill (after the portal)
-Red tent after you capture one of Swamp Rampart towns and head south road via Church
-Brown tent you get access via one-way-monolith north east of swamp area (you need to summon boat after killing faerue dragons)
-Dark Blue tent in underground Dungeon area. You can take difficult shortcut or just take longer and longer path
-Black tent underground Inferno area on small island that you can access via boat or waterwalk artefact
-White tent in the same inferno area, behind the 2-way monolith
-Save lots of time by gaining Town Portal before you go after Pyre because after Pyre, your only way to come back is Town Portal. Otherwise you have to level up secondary hero with advanced Wisdom and expert Scholar to teach Maximus it.
-To gain Town Portal, have water walking artifact, go on ship and sea south west of swamp area, land on near Marksman tower or Crystal Dragons, get the Crown, and return itcto the seer.

Vince (France) writes:
06-10-2020 01:13

Clone - The empire of the world

Where did you find clone ? Even with expert water magic i cant find this spell...

Author: kbrs (Bulgaria), 04-03-2020 04:50
defeating the swamp champ - The empire of the world
I just can't defeat the champion with the yellow dragons no matter how armed I go. Any advice?

Author: Mihai (Cluj-Napoca, Romania), 16-10-2019 23:51
Where is Armor of wonder? - The empire of the world
Can you please tell me where did you find Armor of wonder? I need it for the angelic alliance. Thank you.

Author: Manos (GREECE), 16-02-2019 21:13
Start? - The empire of the world
I love TEW series but i havent played yet the fisrt one. How the hell i will sstart the map? Gerwulf with his Shaman is unbeatable. Am i missing something?

Valery writes:
17-02-2019 05:17

+ - The empire of the world

There are no shamans in SoD

Manos (GREECE) writes:
21-02-2019 11:12

Thanx Valery - The empire of the world

Thanx my man! I was try to play it with wog, thats why. I appreciate your help!

Author: darkgag24, 18-05-2018 10:19
I'm stuck - The empire of the world
I'm stuck after defeating Pyre , I've got no way to get out of the water and go somewhere else.I've got a couple of places that i forgot to visit, like the gate in the jungle guarded by red border guard . but i can't get out of the water and get back, i also don't have town portal or dd or fly
anybody knows what to do ?

Author: Kellermann (Spain), 26-04-2018 14:48
Stuck at the Black Border Tent - The empire of the world
What to do after the Black Border tent? I am stuck there and I cannot continue :(

Author: Jeff (DC, USA), 22-08-2017 21:18
can anyone tell me - The empire of the world
where the heck is the brown tent?

Author: ndrei (Romania), 13-08-2016 11:01
A serpent fly - The empire of the world
A serpent fly won't let me pass through the teleport on the top right. Nor can i fight it.
Any suggestions?
Is it a bug?

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
15-08-2017 12:00

+ - The empire of the world

If a creature popped there due to week growth, you are screwed. I can only suggest what I already said thousand of times: get Era 2 (wog 359), get Safe Sod mod then play every SoD map with this, no plague, no creature spawn.

Wakeofgods.org/mods

For extra infos check heroescommmunity.com

RoseKavalier (Canada) writes:
15-08-2017 15:30

Upload save - The empire of the world

Upload your save somewhere.

Author: gili, 05-10-2014 18:33
BUG (turn off the random monster spawning)
Map bugged cuz monster week spawning, ghosts apeared riht on the spot where you can ladn on ground (black tent)

05-10-2014 20:12

era

The only way to get rid of sod bugs/annoying things, as plague, stats overflow and creatures spawn, is to download Era (wog 359), then download SoD mod for era, then play SoD maps with SoD mod.

SoD mod disables all wog scripts, except those for gameplay enhanced. No plague, no creature spawn, safe play.

Nikos (Greece) writes:
20-10-2014 02:25

Where are they?

Hi. I cannot find either wog 359 or your sod mod. I have only found era 2.46. Can you please help me? Thank you.

20-10-2014 21:26

re

Era 2.46 is ok. For mods, look here and download what you need. For sod I recommend SoD mod. Also you can try:

Advanced battle hints
Rename towns (both do not change game play, only enhances some things)

http://191.101.153.9 1/mods/

Is my personal era site, didn't have yet the time to design.

Nikos (Greece) writes:
21-10-2014 19:49

Magic wand

Thank you very much! Skipping of plague and week of monster is really priceless! I think that you are some kind of good fairy who helps everybody in this forum! :-)

Author: Joseph (Chicago), 05-03-2012 08:29
strange
I seem to be losing chunks of my army without actually fighting.. Im exploring while saving up my army, and it just seems to somehow disappear.. Ive lost probably a third of my army over two weeks without fighting anything stronger than a shipwreck guard.. Also, I find there are a lot of places on the map you cant actually get to, such as the island in the top left quadrant, where there is no place to "dock" your boat. Anyone else with this problem?

gili writes:
05-10-2014 18:33

=_=

same problem cuz of monsters spawn

Author: aargh, 18-02-2012 13:56
stucked in forever?!
Well I was doing very well but after conquerin the swamp area I didn't visit shipyard in the middle of the map (near the swamp area, just below the subterranean gate which leads to necro area).

I continued to "Darklord" area (north west of underground), then I managed to kill Pyre and can't come back anymore.. was this the end of my game?

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 10-02-2012 14:04 Like
Very good map
Darklord is talented

Author: Nebuka, 02-08-2011 15:33
After Pyre
For those stuck after defeating Pyre, way to get out of there is to get another hero, that will visit the seer that is just below and right of Treasurehunt (but of course, can be reached only via boat from that swamp area. Seer teaches Town Portal, so, when getting that another hero, look for scholar (and earth, so he/she can reach that Pyre's inferno and teach Maximus the spell). Also, seer want Crown of Supreme Magi, and that is located on an island just below it - one with all the griffins. Problem is, can only waterwalk to it, again can't dock with boat. You should have those boots though, and hopefully not on Maximus, as it'll take a while to transport that to scholar hero. Time consuming, but it works.

mushroom writes:
23-01-2015 17:01

this

Thanks for the tip, I did exactly this.

At first I thought I couldn't water walk to the island where the crown is, it didn't work when I landed my ship near the archer tower, so I thought it was weird when you said you managed to get in.

Turns out you have to defeat the crystal dragons, then water walk from there and get the crown.

I taught Ingham Sholar from one of those schools near Caesar's palace, leveled him up with the trees near Treasurehunt to get expert Wisdom and Scholar, then travelled all the way to the main hero and teach him the spell.

Oh and btw, expert water magic + clone + archangels = undefeatable hero. I've lost count of how many times I've cloned then resurrected tons of dead troops! I didn't lose a single unit fighting the tens of thousands of black dragons for the tome of air magic!

Kicferk writes:
23-01-2015 21:34

Archangels

I think that is precisely why castle is so popular main town in this type of maps...

Vince (France) writes:
06-10-2020 19:09

Clone - The empire of the world

@mushroom
How did you find clone spell in this map ? Cant find it even with expert water magic...

Author: Frank (Killarney,Ireland), 13-03-2011 02:00 Like
stuck on the sea
I have defeated Pyre,but now,i dont no what to do.i can not find any gates or anything...Please help!

Author: Henk (Norway), 30-11-2009 03:23
stuck on sea
Heey, im stuck on sea just as timmy, cant read romanian so i dont get if u are explaining it or what u are saying. So can someone help me? i killed Pyre but now i cant go back. what can i do?? Hope still someone is reading here though...

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 01-05-2009 19:20
FINISHED
Great map.I also took the tome of air but i did not use it as i did not want to ruin my fun:)Not very challenging map(even EASY i could say) but very interesting it is WORTH the time to play it.It took me 9 months.If you do like this one i can also recomend "ALEXANDER THE GREAT" and "TIME OF PROPHESY"

Author: amelie (France), 28-04-2009 13:50 Like
good
it's good I found the gate hidden above ceasars palace.

Author: amelie (France), 28-04-2009 11:03 Like
stuck after ceasars palace
I won him and go in the subterran to fight 3 new castle and after I find nothing nor the green tent or a new gate... please help me!

Author: andreius2002 (romania), 13-04-2009 12:58
also stuck on sea
salut timmy ssi eu m-am impotmolit tot acolo l-am omorat pe pyre si nu stiu ce sa mai fac in continuare daca e da un mesaj la andreius2002 la hotmail.com

Author: TimmY (Romania), 25-02-2009 15:40
Stuck on sea..
I am now on boat with Maximus, underground. I summoned one boat on 55:105(underground) where this event occurs "Summon your boat here and continue your dangerous trip to the unknown."

I killed Pyre and now I can't go back :|

enragon writes:
27-06-2013 05:52

too much time

there are something I think that can help you to win this map:

- the gate fly to dragon island where you can get the boot walk on water is hide on house drawf. This house near nero castle (on right). This boot is onlyway to travel Royal Castle where contain "red hat". Used "red hat" to exchange the town portal.

- Green tent on underground, the gate fly to this tent hide on top right of caesar Castle (maskmen or swordmen house).

- Brown tent is underground. The gate on top right of the map (near jungle Castle - sumon a ship). This tent Guard by Strong devil. Go at the end you can find the gate come home.

- Dark blue tent on devil area. Use brown tent to go to "fire bird" Castle and defeat them. You'll find the gate to underground to devil area.

- I think time stop at 21 month 4 week and 1 day.Some Arficart I cant get event my hero can fly or teleport.

Have fun

Jeff (DC, USA) writes:
15-08-2017 00:07

Cant gind brown tent. - The empire of the world

hope you can help

Author: Skyther (Finland), 14-12-2008 02:30
Green tent
There is no way to get to the green tent because the subterranean gate that leads to the green tent is blocked by green towers. What's the point here? The beginning was fun though, so 2 points for that.

kbrs (Bulgaria) writes:
04-03-2020 04:48

help - The empire of the world

it is above the windmills in the right corner

Author: Jonathan (Louisiana, USA), 12-10-2008 05:56
Additional Directinos to Purple tent
Sorry - Purple tent is to the right past the garrisons once you go into the cave where I described to go below.

Author: Jonathan (Louisiana, USA), 12-10-2008 05:54
Dark Blue Tent
Hey Aleksandar - Purple tent is in the swamps on the upper right of the topside map; left of the fire areas.

Where the hell is the dark blue tent?!?! Or the brown, anything; I've been stuck forever after getting the purple tent. It just leads to a dark blue gatekeeper.

PLEASE HELP

Author: Aleksandar (Skopje, Macedonia), 19-09-2008 05:19
Purple Tent
How can I get to the purple tent

| 1-30 | 31-38 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy