Author: Karolína (Česko), 29-03-2024 12:11

Good adventure - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I enjoy this map a lot, but I am stuck right now - I defeated Arantir and all green players, but they just keep spawning from the last town (the Ninurta-Usur). Nothing happened after I defeated Arantir, the blockage is still there, I don't know what to do. I can fly there with angelwings for in more...

Author: Solmyr , 29-03-2024 11:43

Note for SOD plugin users - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

Make sure to have the "Original Obstacles" setting enabled (so it's a checkmark), otherwise some fights become impossible! For example, the first red dragon fight against the harpy. more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Thanks for playing, glad you enjoyed it! more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hey there, thanks for playing! The border guards are a completely optional route, I don't think using instant travel will cause much of a problem. If you bypass it like that.

That being said, there's probably other instant travel issues on the map (like bypassing the tunnel guards), so
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:26

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Or sail through the blue gate, navigate through whirlwinds and there is a magical shrine with waterwalk spell. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:02

Word from an author - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

This maps plays very differently from other heroes maps as it works more like a giant puzzle, where you gain major advantage by finding tents, creating composite artifacts, completing quests and mist of the time you win by finding the grail in the end.
The movement is restricted a lot (with the exc
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:39

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Alternatively you can obtain boots of levitation from the questgiver in the top left corner of the picture. He will trade them for one titan. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:34

Wlkousz - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

To get to the angel wings you need to unlock the castle, where you can build a ship to cross water that is hidden underneath the mist. more...

Author: Ok sang , 29-03-2024 05:40

Ok - Gelu and Hota - Heroes 3 map

Ok more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:43

Great map but hard - Turns - Heroes 3 map

This is a good map. Took me several attempts before I have finally won the game. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:42

waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Use waterwalk to get to the light blue tent and you can learn the spell from a castle. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:40

So-so - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Tried this map. Wow this map is so time consuming because there are so many colored gates that you cannot pass until you find a tent. I have already won the game but didn't bother finishing off this map as it got really boring trying to get to all of the tents. Some corridors are impassable to more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 23:16

instant trip - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hello, I am playing with your map but there is a small problem.. Some areas are protected by guards with keys (red, blue, and..) The player must find the masters of the keys to be able to cross the passages.. but you left the magic instant travel (magic spell dimension door) Is this voluntary? Thank more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Empire Of The World 2 - map rating = 43 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Empire Of The World 2 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Empire Of The World 2 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Empire Of The World 2

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

The downloadzip now includes an English walkthrough, written by Koni.

This is the adventure of Maximus.A warrior from Rome.He was banished from his homeland.He went away by sea.The ship sank.Maximus was the only survivor.He woke up on a beach with no memory of what have happened.Now Maximus must find his way back to Rome.

This is an edited version of the well known map of Darklord, which gives the player a warning about the annoying "bug", that the important AI hero God of fire may vanish without any reason in the beginning and how to react.

Added: 28-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Dragons war | The Fort of Laeiron Empire | Peaceful Forest | Royal battle

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 481-499 |

Author: Tony (Sydney, Australia), 18-10-2023 11:45
Why the map maker think fire magic is important? - The Empire Of The World 2
Why the map maker think fire magic is important?
It is nice to have expert blind (no retaliation) but it is not a must have.
And there is no need berserk to win 42k of Efreet Sultan - blind and clone arc-angels would do the job.
Logistic and intelligent would be much more important

Author: ganolf (Česko), 22-09-2023 00:26 Like
good map - The Empire Of The World 2
very good map full of fun and awesome things, i can recommend 100%

Author: 凡人 (中国), 18-06-2023 18:45
Why god of fire is missing? - The Empire Of The World 2
Why god of fire is missing?

Author: sphinxx, 09-04-2023 13:25
:) - The Empire Of The World 2
Here is a walkthrough of this classic map.
https://youtu.be/VvO2rwezQos

Author: sphinxx, 09-04-2023 13:21
Then you probably play the map with hota and.. you shouldn't do it.

Author: ra, 05-03-2023 00:42 Like
Hello! - The Empire Of The World 2
Very good! Thank you very much for this lovely map

Author: Manek (Poland), 02-01-2023 22:44
problem with stormbirds - The Empire Of The World 2
Is there any possibility to move on, or is this stormbird standing at the end of my game :)?

wasilix writes:
03-01-2023 19:18

- - The Empire Of The World 2

I don't think there is. Also, don't play SoD maps in HotA. There are some incompatibilities between these versions, and you may get screwed in less obvious ways. Also I suggest using HD mod + SoD SP plugin to avoid multitude of issues including monster spawns.

Scoth writes:
23-04-2023 20:54

I play the game on H3 Complete edition and got stuck there as well :( I was really enjoying the map, sad that I won't be able to get to the end.

sphinxx writes:
24-04-2023 17:14

use fly or dimension door only in this one case. otherwise like wasilix wrote use sod_sp to prevent such things from happening

Author: Vladimir (Russia), 02-10-2022 09:39
help! - The Empire Of The World 2
Need help. How to get into the land of barbarians?

Valery writes:
02-10-2022 11:27

+ - The Empire Of The World 2

Behind your second town (castle) there is a path, walk on trees, fountains, try to find the hidden path.

Author: Andrii (Ukraine), 02-10-2022 04:43 Like
map is fun! - The Empire Of The World 2
Just like a walk in a park :)
Every boss is doable with right amount of arch and doubled mana.

Played it with hota, idk if on SOD it's harder.

Shame that there is only one earth book for entire map, no good way to use secondary heroes.

Map ending is weird, events tell you to get 2 more heroes to fight Ceasar before Maximus, but you don't really need to.

Anyways, was fun and relaxing, thx mapper!
map is fun! - The Empire Of The World 2

Author: michal (Slovensko), 02-08-2022 17:00
crash - The Empire Of The World 2
Map crashed month 16 week 1 day 7

Author: ahmed Esam (Egypt), 21-07-2022 05:53
empire - The Empire Of The World 2
very good

Author: Oliver (Sverige), 13-07-2022 14:32 Like
Empire of the Word - The Empire Of The World 2
Okej

Author: Scsa (Hungary), 17-05-2022 09:25
Bug in the map - The Empire Of The World 2
Hi,

When playing the map in HOTA, right next to the light blue border guard, after it is disappeared a market of time object is shown when hover over the mouse. This object is obviously not in the map, however blocks the heroes to move. I have a save for showing the problem (attached). Can you pls help to fix it?

Scsa

wasilix writes:
21-07-2022 12:16

Not a bug though - The Empire Of The World 2

I hope that someone can actually help you. I can't, and I'm afraid there is nothing that can be done here. I'll still comment on the choice of HotA. Maps that were created for SoD are not supposed to be played in HotA. That's the reason people keep getting "bugs" - you are supposed to be playing this map in SoD, not HotA. I don't remember any time when a map author made their SoD map compatible with HotA. And here is why:

1. SoD and HotA have very different balance dynamics: AI behaves differently, spells work differently, HotA has artifacts not intended for SoD and some artifacts work differently as well (badge of courage as an example).

2. Logistics work differently in SoD and HotA. Map movement also has minor differences.

Basically HotA breaks many minor things that can be used in a standard SoD map and seriously changes balance of difficulty. I'd argue that it's nearly impossible to make a well balanced map suited for both SoD and HotA. And that's why, while I understand your frustration, the request is very unlikely to be fulfilled, and you'd better stick to playing all maps in the version they originally were intended for.

Cheers!

Author: Dessa, 20-04-2022 14:39
Wew, a long one! - The Empire Of The World 2
If I were to play through this again, I'd build my hero a little differently. Assuming you want to move fast and don't want to drag liches around:

Maximus starts with:
Leadership - kinda useless
Wisdom - nice
Earth magic - town portal and force wall need it

What I would definitely build:
Logistics - its a big map, lots of running around
Pathfinding - lots of running around in swamps too
Navigation - and half the time you'll be in a boat
Intelligence - so you won't be TPing back to fill up all the time
Water magic - clone and waterwalk are essential

Commentary on other skills that are usually good:
Air magic - there is no dimension door on this map and the rest of the spells become useless after the first 10% of the map
Fire magic - armageddon is pathetic compared to what you'll be facing
Offense/Archery/Armorer - They make fights a little easier, you could swap in one of these instead of intelligence or navigation but unnecessary IMO

Combat strategy:

Every fight is beatable with archangels and relatively quickly so only build those, everything else is irrelevant.

Typical monster fight:
1. Cast counterstrike on your angels and fly into a corner somewhere to limit the incoming damage
2. Feel free to cast other buffs on angels on the following turns - shield, prayer, stone skin, slayer and bloodlust
3. When your angels have lost around 1/3 of their stacks, clone them and have the clone cast resurrect
4. Win

Typical hero fight:
Pretty much the same except you might want to blind their lvl 7 unit instead since sometimes they can chop down your angels so quickly that clone/resurrect won't keep up

Assaulting a town against stronger hero:
Sit back with your angel and keep cloning them and then sending in the clones to hit the melee stacks starting with the highest level ones. They'll wait for quite a while before coming out from behind the castle walls and by that time you'll have whittled them down enough to proceed normally.

Hard fights: (God of air, Caesar)
1. Force wall your angels so that only 1 tile units can attack
2. Clonebomb the stronger units while clone/resurrecting your angels and keeping the force wall up

Fairy dragons:
1. Antimagic on angels
2. Chop up the dragons except one which you blind
3. hit spacebar until antimagic wears off
4. clone/resurrect whatever angels you lost and kill the last dragon

Early fights vs ranged units:
Don't forget to cast forgetfulness...

For the final fight with Caesar I had 1500 angels and it went easily enough. Kinda cheesy but is there a homm3 strategy that isn't..?

Author: heisenberg (Australia), 27-03-2022 06:27
can't access the lighthouses - The Empire Of The World 2
Hi,

I love the map and I really want to finish it.

I've tried everything but I just cannot seem to be able to visit the lighthouses with waterwalk.... any solutions? The cursor just stays as a cursor (see pic)

geert writes:
24-08-2023 20:33

is that impossible than? - The Empire Of The World 2

cant u complete the map than?

sphinxx writes:
25-08-2023 17:18

without lighthouses it still should be possible to win but maybe there are other things which you cant access in hota

Geert claassen writes:
25-08-2023 17:50

Stuck - The Empire Of The World 2

Now i am stuck i cant find titan man and the air god is to strong... have found the grail but cant go to merlins castle ore beyond the lighthouse. So i am stuck. Can u help me?

sphinxx writes:
26-08-2023 16:22

https://youtu.be/VvO2rwezQos
you can find the time for titan king, merlin and all other opponents in the decription.
you dont have to fight god of air. he will disappear after you kill all tan heroes.

Geert claassen writes:
26-08-2023 16:30

Now i am stuck i cant find titan man and the air god is to strong... have found the grail but cant go to merlins castle ore beyond the lighthouse. So i am stuck. Can u help me?

Author: kestus (izmir, Turkey), 24-01-2022 22:48
Great! - The Empire Of The World 2
This is the best map i've ever played. Perfectly balanced, absorbing and so much fun. Thank you Darklord!

Author: Azakaba (NewYork), 28-11-2021 08:02
Find Gelu - The Empire Of The World 2
How do I find Gelu , I can't find him . Help!!!

sphinxx writes:
09-04-2023 13:18

You can hire gelu from the tavern in kings castle.

Author: Teleghidatu, 29-09-2021 19:54
cacamas - The Empire Of The World 2
super

Author: tor (bangkok), 28-08-2021 15:45
find the QuestGuard (defeat Fiur) - The Empire Of The World 2
I can not find the QuestGuard (defeat Fiur)

tor (bangkok) writes:
28-08-2021 16:05

use cloak of undeadking - The Empire Of The World 2

hire liches

tor (bangkok) writes:
28-08-2021 16:06

hhh

Author: Nguyễn Thái Thiên Vương (Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam), 18-08-2021 16:26
great map!!! - The Empire Of The World 2
thank you very much!
Merlyn is boss (hard), i like god of air (imposible), but when i killed him, with 1.5k ArAngel, 12k Sharp, ....... with blind ^^ i feel great
great map!!! - The Empire Of The World 2

tor (bangkok) writes:
28-08-2021 15:37

find the guard - The Empire Of The World 2

I can not find the QuestGuard (defeat Fiur)

Nguyễn Thái Thiên Vương writes:
29-08-2021 17:47

Please! - The Empire Of The World 2

please see the author's instructions, step by step! Will interesting more

Author: ra (Brasov), 29-06-2021 01:15 Like
Excelent - The Empire Of The World 2
One of the best maps I played. Congratulations!

Author: HieuCN (Vietnam), 23-05-2021 11:54
Funny map - The Empire Of The World 2
It's funny that keep ArchAngels waiting each turn, and cast spell "clone" them, then use clone to resurrect team creatures for huge amounts. AI always focus on Clone creatures too.

Author: kali (sweden), 11-05-2021 14:48
Nice map - The Empire Of The World 2
Very well-made map, although difficulty-wise it is for sure on the easier side. I have just finished UTB and wayfarer before it, so that might be a contributing factor.

Author: hIIImapper, 28-04-2021 18:31
game crashes - The Empire Of The World 2
game crashes, tried getting rid of all resources by sending to opponent but still... am in the 26th or so month (yeah lots of senseless end turns). Anyone else ?

Goosh writes:
26-06-2023 18:47

Game crashes also - The Empire Of The World 2

Game crashes also for me, on 27th month, week 1, day 3 on Pink player's turn. I tried all kind of things (not to show computer's moves, etc) but always same result.

sphinxx writes:
27-06-2023 11:20

try without hd mod for this one turn

Author: Flavien Rossignol (Metz France), 08-04-2021 22:35
The Empire Of The World 2 / Flou opinion - The Empire Of The World 2
Excellent map !
- playable with hota (except for the lighthouses and water walk corrective but it's optional, had to cross water with only phoenixes one time)
- about 500 days long (1 week irl)
- mazes are shorts which is great if you don't like the combo maze + hidden object (like me)
- hire Gelu if you can

Thx a lot Darklord your map rules !!

Author: Mobius (San Francisco), 08-04-2021 22:33
Grail - The Empire Of The World 2
Placed grail in Conflux. Did not have any spells added to my spell book. I'm playing Heroes III Complete. No problems till now. Great Map.

Flavien Rossignol (Metz France) writes:
08-04-2021 22:39

Grail Conflux - The Empire Of The World 2

Town Portal, Dimension Door and Fly are disabled, it's the normal behavior and this the best for this map

Mobius (San Francisco) writes:
09-04-2021 19:15

Conflux spells - The Empire Of The World 2

I did not get Berserk either and it's in the Tome of Fire which I can get If I equip my character with it.

Flavien Rossignol (Metz France) writes:
09-04-2021 22:00

- The Empire Of The World 2

Berserk is available in "maps specifications/spells" but unavailable in every "town properties/spells" included Conflux town (and Aurora Borealis I guess)
So I guess the "town properties/spells" override the "maps specifications/spells" or the most binding wins.

Yeah, you also have access to Town Portal with tome of earth or any spell scroll, so it overrides the map settings.
Enjoy your tome of fire until you can ;)

Author: Nuno Salvador (Portugal), 12-02-2021 00:33
Nead help, can't pass - The Empire Of The World 2
I'm stuck, can't pass due to sprites. Any solution?

My thanks for this map
Nead help, can't pass - The Empire Of The World 2

LoveThisMap (Germany) writes:
08-03-2021 21:33

Tipps - The Empire Of The World 2

Destroy ship. Use waterwalk

Hero writes:
28-02-2023 07:12

I can't water walk past here either. Help?

sphinxx writes:
01-03-2023 00:48

if there is a creature blocking your way i think the only thing you can do is to cheat and use fly or dd to play on.
you can prevent monster/plague weeks by using sod_sp plugin for the hd mod.

Author: Volodymyr (Stockholm), 02-01-2021 17:30
It was entertaining - The Empire Of The World 2
It was good. Good idea to write a guide for your own guide if you want to hide some things that are required to progress through the map. Tip: do not hide things that are required to continue the map.
Overall not very challenging, relaxing map that I played at my own pace. Thank you, map creator.

DOAN THAI THIEN (Vietnam) writes:
07-02-2021 23:01

Mirthil Smelter - What does it mean? - The Empire Of The World 2

I found 3 Mirthil Smelters the early map in 1-2 first month, what does it mean?
And how to touch pesants in the first time to see them

Author: Khombe (Tehran, Iran), 01-11-2020 03:45
Khombe - The Empire Of The World 2
One of the best Map, I have ever played. Every thing was placed in a very careful way and the details were perfect.

tor (bangkok) writes:
28-08-2021 16:47

funny - The Empire Of The World 2

yes.

Author: cristian (Romania), 07-07-2020 16:06
hy - The Empire Of The World 2
nice

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 481-499 |

The Empire Of The World 2 walkthrough

(1) Follow the road to the south.Kill the guard and pass through the
subterranean gate.The road north leads to the castle Longbow.Visit
the stable again to upgrade your cavaliers.Fight and kill the Cleric
Longbow.The castle will be built the next week,but not the Portal
of glory.
(2) The next 2-3 weeks you should take control of the area around Longbow.
You should build the Portal of glory before the end of month 1.
If you don`t have enough resources,visit the Trading post.
(3) When you have about 7-10 Arch Angels in your army go northeast to
the Unknown castle and take it.And free the prisoner there.Remember
the seer`s hut behind the prison for later.It will give you The
Tome of earth artifact.Go to the subterranean gate behind the castle
to visit the blue keymasters tent.
(4) When you have about 15-20 Arch Angels you should go south from your
castle Longbow to the blue border guards.Follow the river by boat
til`you get to the Sherwood forest.Take the Crown of the supreme magi
from the Dendroid guards first.Kill Robin Hood.But be careful
that he don`t flee with your boat,then all will be lost.
(5) Now Cristian can pass the border guard south of the unknown castle
and visit the green keymasters tent.And Maximus can visit the seer`s
hut to the north of Sherwood forest to learn water walk.Let Maximus
water walk his way back west towards the unknown castle and visit the
seer`s hut to get the Tome of earth artifact.
(6) Now it`s time for Maximus to go to the hall of gods.Just behind Longbow
is a two way monolith that leads to it.Don`t be afraid of the gods,
they can`t move.Kill only God of water.Then you can pass to the south
on the river that lead to sherwood forest.
(7) Go straight to the east and land your boat.Then go south towards Brother Tuck.
Kill Brother Tuck.Free Marion just behind Brother Tucks castle.
(8) Go by boat again(visit the islands)til`you get to the island where
Prince John and King Arthur lives.To get to King Arthur you have to
water walk.
(9) Now when you have killed King Arthur you can pass the border guard
that leads to the WHIRLPOOL.
(10)You will get to the island where Xyron lives.You can not kill him.
Listen very careful to the peasants.They are your only chance to pass
Xyron.Take the one way monolith that leads to Mongolia(don`t town portal
back for more troops til`you get to the next castle).
(11)Now you are in the black sea.Summon a boat.Get to land.
You don`t have to fight the Green Dragons to get the artifact.
When you reach the border guard that needs 4000 wood,you shold go north
between the two Gorgon`s lair(hidden passage)to the subterranean gate.
There to the south you will find a castle and the wood you need.
To the south of the castle is a hidden passage.You will need the Dragons.
Go back to the border guard.
(12)Kill everything in Mongolia if you can.The Chaos hydras for gold,the
Fearie Dragons for primary skills.Water walk to the west where the sign
says "swimming only"to get the Cornuccopia.
To the west of the magic well is the hidden passage that gets you
further into Mongolia.
(13)Kill the Red Keeper at King Lugasus grave to visit the red keymasters tent.
Summon a boat after you have killed Arjuna.Come back later for the Seerґs hut.
(14)Go by boat to the Chaos Island.Kill Semgal Khan to open the Quest guard.
You can open the pandoras box there to(no guards).
Go west til`you get to the garrison.You don`t have to fight the troops
in the garrison,there is another way in.
Kill Genghis Khan.
(15)Now you can pass the Quest guard at Kings castle.
(16)Search through the ocean,go north first and visit the Lighthouses(water walk).
Remember the Quest guard there for later(important).The Seer`s hut will
give you "Orb of vulnebarity"when you reach level 50.
Go south west by boat.You don`t have to fight God of fire yet,to pass
the Quest guard.Go further west first.Visit The Pit lords island.
And you don`t have to fight all the Crystal Dragons to get to the
monolith.You can come back much later.
(17)Go to the Hall of the gods.Kill God of fire.
(18)Go back to the Quest guard in the ocean that has the garrison behind.
Leave all your troops except a couple of Arch Angels in the garrison.
Go north.Don`t open the red border guard,go through the red border gate.
When yo reach the last red border guard,stay there
through the night.Then pass it to get to the purple keymasters tent.
Remember to build a tavern in Kings castle first.Surrender when
Merlin attacks you.Then rehire Maximus in Kings castle`s tavern.
Go back for the troops in the garrison.
(19)Now you can go south from Brother Tucks castle,and pass the purple
border guard.You have to kill the Faerie dragons.Go through the subterranean
gate.
(20)Kill the guard to get to the two way monolith.It will lead yo to
"Shadowlands".There are only 3 heroes in shadowlands.Kill all.
(21)Now you have to find the hidden passage Below the Unknown castle,west.
Then you will reach a border guard.Kill God of earth in "the hall of
the gods"to pass it.
(22)Now you enter the "wild barbarians land"Lookout for hidden passages.

About half of the map is covered now.If you have any problems with
the rest of the map,please email me.//Darklord

The Empire of the World II
map by Stefan Kispalko aka Darklord for H3 - SoD

English Walkthrough
written by Konrad Leweling aka Koni

Note before you start playing: In the updated version of the map an Enchated Spring (Purple) is placed near God of fire, so you can check if the God is standing there after day one. Restart if he has gone (what can happen, but makes the map unplayable.) !!!

Phase I. The Start (month 1-4)

- Maximus seeks his way to his first town on the upperworld, visit the seer (Spell power level 3), collect troops, defeat The Guard and go above,
- head north and capture Longbow (Red castle and hero), open Quest Guard (5000 g) and learn water and fire magic and pathfinding (very important!!),
- head east and free Christian from prison, take castle Unknown, visit the seer (seeks crown), both head back for troops, visit shrines for Haste and Slow,
- Christian opens Quest Guard for Crusaders, Maximus with all troops enters Subterranean gate behind Unknown and visits the lightblue keymaster,
- explore all the area south of Longbow including the starting area below, open guards and visit the seer (Equestrian gloves for 40 gems),
- enter a ship at the yard and follow the river, get the Crown of the Supreme Magi and enter Sherwood forest, defeat Robin Hood and capture Sherwood (Angle Feather Arrows and Shackles),
- meanwhile let Christian collect troops and resources, and after the defeat of Robin he visits the Green tent south of Unknown,
- Maximus opens the Guard and gets the spell Water walk from the seer, then he walks back to Unknown via stables getting the Ring, Boots and Necklace and visiting all objects on the way,
- the seer trades the Crown for the Tome of Earth Magic with the important Town Portal spell, meanwhile should be built the Portal of Glory in both castles,
- Maximus can visit the Quest-Guard (demands defeat of King Arthur), while Christian upgrades the angels at the hill fort as long as the Portals aren't upgraded.

Phase II. God of Water - King Arthur (month 5)

- Open Green Border Guard at the shore to the North and enter the hidden 2-way-monolith (behind Castle Longbow) into the Hall of the Gods, visit all objects and slay God of water first,
- with the tome of Water Magic (Clone spell etc. available by now!) and the Admiral's Hat equipped back to the river and open the Quest-Guard (defeat God of water), continue east,
- defeat Brother Tuck ant take his rampart Jeddite, open the Quest-Guard (well hidden behind the town) and free Marion from prison, open Quest-Guard north to Sherwood forest,
- let Marion collect some shooters and call a boat for her, in order that she can sail the river and reach Christian, who can learn spells by her and visit other objects via river by now,
- with Maximus back to the river, seer gives artifact Buckler, explore the river and visit all training objects (Pandora box by Waterwalk), capture Princetown with Prince John,
- collect troops per Town Portal and cross the cursed grounds using Waterwalk near the School of War, defeat King Arthur in Kings Castle and Red is eliminated,
- take the gems behind the first Quest-Guard and build a tavern [Clue: You could try to recruit Gelu, who is placed in the garrison and can upgrade all your shooters to Sharpshooters by now.].

Phase III. Mongolia and GenghisKhan (month 6-7)

- Collect all available troops (I needed Archangels, Zealots, Champions, Gold Dragon and Sharpshooters only), open Quest-Guard (defeat King Arthur), and enter the whirlpool (One-way only!),
- sail north (passing your starting place) and land, proceed to stables [Save!] and follow the instructions of the Horsekeeper and the events on the way exactly (!!!), and you will escape Xyron.
- enter the One-Way portal to Mongolia, at the exit do a step forward, call a ship and cross the Black Sea, disembark and follow the way to a Quest Guard (4000 wood),
- head north passing between the 2 gorgon lairs, and find the way (hidden pile of ore) to the Subterranean gate, follow the road south and conquer the Forest rampart with its Dwarf Master,
- after refreshing your army take the pile of 4000 wood and find the hidden passage to the Gold Dragons (blocking Garden of revelation north of the Green Dragons), the seer (wants Vial),
- back to Quest-Guard (4000 wood), visit the obelisks (or later), open the Pandora's Box, the Quest-Guard (defeat Titan master) you will open much later!,
- at the sign "Swimming only" you first have to find your way west via Garden of revelation and some Watering holes, having reached the Tree of knowledge use the spell View Earth/Air,
- you will detect the hidden artifact Cornucopia, which you can only reach by Waterwalk back from the sign, with the Cornucopia (let it always with Maximus, you will need it later!),
- continue west and take the Fortress of Wystan, proceed west to the Grave of King Lugasus, defeat Red Keeper and monsters behind, get the Titan's Cuirass and visit the Red tent,
- cross the Mystical Gardens and conquer Fort Kunhikutta with Arjuna, a seer (defeat GenghisKhan) gives a hint: call a ship, explore the whole sea (visit Library, mermaids and gate are decoration only),
- land at the Chaos Island, defeat Semgal Khan, with a boat to the Pandora's Box, open Quest-Guard and find your way to the garrison, defeat GenghisKhan and conquer Mongolia, Teal eliminated.
- before you townportal back to Longbow, don't forget to take your reward from the seer. [Hidden Feature: a Sword of Judgement behind the Crypt (!), reaching by boat only.]

Phase IV. God of Fire - Shadowlands (months 8-10)

- Eliminate God of Fire, take the artifact Power of the Dragon Father (hidden behind the Enchanted Spring), open the Quest-Guard (defeat GenghisKhan) near Kings Castle (the Tavern is ready??!!),
- call a ship and explore the sea north, a Quest Guard (return with 4 artifacts for the combo Armor of the Damned) can't be opened, attention at the Lighthouses (!), visit the 3 obelisks, sail back,
- in the western area you can visit an island with Pit lords for gold and a Pandora's Box and follow a path of obelisks to a Two-Way-Monolith leading into the Area of the Grail (alternative),
- you have to land in front of the Quest Guard (defeat God of Fire), follow strictly the given advices [SAVE before!]: parking your troops except 2 singel angels in the garrison, always take the left passages,
- your goal is, to pass Merlin (by NOT opening the first Red gate), reach the Purple tent to the right (you can visit the seer on the way), stay there (without Shackles equipped!) and let Merlin attack you,
- flee the battle, and re-recruit him in the Kings Castle tavern, that is the Merlin trick.

- Continue south of Rampart Jeddite, open the Purple Border Guard, defeat the 500 Faerie Dragons and pay attention crossing the Cursed Grounds by Waterwalk to the Trees of Knowledge,
- open the Quest-Guard (defeat the Faerie Dragons) and enter the gate to the underworld, conquer the Vial of Mercury behind the 2800 Enchanters and defeat the Pink Guard in front of the monolith,
- open the Quest-Guard (Vial of Mercury) and enter the Subgate into the Shadowlands, defeat Sandro and Nosferatu and conquer the 2 Necropolis towns, defeat Dracula as well (imprisoned before),
[Hint: You could try and recruit Dracula in the tavern, equipped with the combo artefact Cloak of the Undead-King and clever lead into battles he could provide you with legions of liches!!]
- Don't forget about the Seer's (defeat Nosferatu) reward (100 Champions), back to Longbow

Phase V. God of Earth - Barbarian Lands - Lost Souls - Merlin's Tower (months 11-13)

- Defeat God of Earth and take the Elixier of Life and the Armageddon Blade, from Castle Unknown seek the hidden passway behind the Barracks (pile of Wood blocks!!!),
- before you explore the Barbarian Lands you should take the whirlpool a second time and defeat Xyron in his Inferno town, you get his Boots of Levitation,
- with Xyron defeated open the Quest Guard (defeat God of Earth) and find the way to the 2 Strongholds of Gretchin and Hrodogrin (to both only by Waterwalk from the northern side),
[Hint: there is a hidden passway to a Pandora's Box (with Statue of Legion) via a Watering hole and a Rogue cavern, starting from the Wolf pen to the west],
- visit the Seer (defeat Cyclop king), open the Quest Guard (defeat Xyron) and head southeast, summon a boat and sail down the river,
- follow the Cyclops path to a Quest Guard (return with Orb of Vulnerability), which you will find only by defeating the legion of Green Dragons north of it
[Hint: the artifact is well hidden behind a Tree of Knowledge in front of the Library], open the Guard and defeat the Cyclop king in his Stronghold, the Seer gives 154 Royal Griffins as reward,
- passing the Troll Bridge (attention: a water area) only by Summon ship, Waterwalk spell or Boots of Levitation equipped, you reach the Quest Guard (defeat Cyclop king).

- Entering the Gate to the Underground you now are in the Land of the 'Lost Souls', have Maximus the Boots of Levitation equipped, because you will lose all your spell points step by step,
- 3 Quest Guards take your Tome of Earth Magic, Admiral's Hut, and Tome of Water Magic, a Lost Soul hero 'grants' his Skull Helmet, a Quest Guard (behind a volcano) wants a Sentinel's Shield,
- a Seer (behind another volcano via Garden of Revelation) wants the 3 Mana artifacts, pass the School of Magic and head north to another Lost Soul (with Shield of the Yawning Dead),
- the dead end with the (poisoned) Magic Well is a trap, you will lose all your refreshed Mana on the way back, you desperately walk back, but can find a hidden way via a Rogue cavern (volcano!),
- before you reach the Subterranean Gate you trigger an event, where you can find the 2 missing artifacts Rib Cage and Blackshard (for the seer in the sea, but don't combine them),
- behind the Gate above you find a Black Border Guard blocking your way, follow the advice to make a step forward and you will find the 3 Mana artifacts for the seer below,
- back to the seer change the 3 artifacts for the Sentinel's Shield and head back to the Quest-Guard, who now opens the exit, follow the path north and visit the 2 seers, summon a boat,
- you arrive in a 'paradise' with 2 castles and a lot of friendly castle creatures, a seer to the north grants Maximus a new Tome of Earth Magic, so he can recruit new troops from all towns.

- The 2-Way-Monolith behind the Purple Guard leads to a small island north of Merlin's Tower, but before you can get your revenge you have to find the Black keymaster, explore the sea to the west,
- land at the south coast of the Dreamlands island and visit the windmills, you will have some 'dreams' and 'nightmares', before you can enter the Monolith to the Cavern of Dragons with the Black tent,
- back to Merlin's island open the Black Border Guard and visit the Darkblue tent, then defeat Merlin (Helmet of Heavenly Enlightenment) and capture his tower, the Seer gives the Sandals of the Saint,
- back via 'Paradis' and through the Land of the Lost Souls to the Black Border Guard behind the Subterranean Gate above.

Phase VI. Viking Lands - Lands of the Titans - Labyrinth of the Four - Death God (month 14-15)

- Follow the path and pass the Garden of Revelation, capture the Rampart town and reinforce your army, back to the south open the Quest Guard (10000 gold) and beat the Ancient Behemoths,
[Hint: behind the Rampart you will find the Combo-artifact Magic Well, guarded by 3000 War unicorns],
- head north and open the Black Border Guard, you can free joining creatures by slaying all the monsters to the right and left, in the Viking land you can collect all the gold in the Dwarf territory,
- defeat the last Blue hero Viking in his Stronghold and open the Quest Guard (defeat Ancient Behemoths), follow the windmills path and open the Quest Guard (Cornucopia needed), visit the White tent,

- Head back to the White Border Guard south of the Rampart and cross the little water by Waterwalk, follow the white 'foot prints' to the land of the titans,
- explore the snowy area and conquer all 4 Towers by defeating the heroes Guard, The Mage, Master Genie, Naga Queen and the Titan Master (Celestial Necklace of Bliss)
[Hint: by defeating all the Golems besiegen you can get 300 gems and 80000 gold), the seer (defeat God of Air) would give 100 Archangels (but you don't need, do you?)]

Via Wystan's Fortress or Forest of the Dwarf King to the Quest-Guard (defeat Titan Master) and enter the One-Way-Monolith, you exit in the Labyrinth of the Four, explore it by ship, avoiding the fires, - follow the advices, there are only two landing points: one to the far north, which leads to Brissa's Conflux blocked by a Quest Guard (defeat Conflux King), you find him hiding nearby behind a volcano,
- defeat him and conquer Brissa's Conflux (Orange eliminated); the second point is at the two holes, you find them sailing the river arm south of the Library in eastern direction (neglect the warning),
[Hint: by Waterwalk and Summon boat you reach the 'path of tests', having completed the 3 tests you can claim the Lion's Shield of Courage].
- Now it gets complicated: the second conflux with Fiur to the south you can't reach by ship, but only with Waterwalk and good speed, so teleport back to Wystan's Fortress and start on day 1,
- with Boots of travel and Equestrian gloves equipped visit the stables near the monolith, rest at the shore south of the exit, cast Waterwalk and you should reach the spot south of the crypt
- open the Quest Guard (defeat Brissa), defeat Fiur and take his Conflux, Tan's last town
[Hint: If you want to defeat God of Air, you should try it in the next 7 days, because he as a Tan hero will vanish within 7 days after having lost his last town.]
- Using the same method you must reach the spot left hand of another crypt or north of the 3 wagons, but you should clear the straight way to the crypt passing the rallye flag before,
- Having reached the landing spot by Waterwalk open the QuestGuard (defeat Fiur) and summon a boat, head south (deadly dragon ambush to the north!) and land in front of the Deathclouds,
- find your way through the dark clouds till the Inferno of Death God via a pair of 2-Way-Monoliths, defeat Death God in his town.

Phase VII. God of Air - Dragon King - Lands of Inferno (month 16-18)

- After God of Air has vanished, the One-Way Monolith behind his place is free. You exit near a windmill south of a Rampart, take it and use it as new operating base.
- the Quest Guard to the west (by Waterwalk only) demands the 3 Diplomat's artifacts. You get them from the next opponents. First is the Dragon King.
- find the hidden way behind the Enchanted Spring (near the windmill) and you reach 2 Quest Guards: 1) open the Guard (defeat Death God) and sail the long was down the river Styx.
- having passed his own tomb Maximus enters the lands of the Dragons, fighting through the Dragon's lair follow the path to the west, then north till the heavy guarded garrison of Dragons.
- a hidden diversion leads north only blocked by thousands of Rust Dragons, defeat them and head east till you find the Dungeon of the Dragon King, your loot is the Ambassador's Sash and the Vial,
[Hint: Don't forget to take your reward for the Vial of Dragon Blood from the seer in the dragon's lair south of Forest rampart (225 Gold Dragons).]

- With reinforcements now head from the new Rampart base to the other Quest Guard: 2) open the Guard (defeat Dragon King) and enter the fiery Lands of Inferno.
- take the first garrison and head west, before you attack the second garrison cross the lava lake in western direction, you find the tomb of Fidor, brother of Maximus, with the Tome of Fire Magic,
- you can take a Breastplate and then head back to the garrison, with the Tome of Fire equipped you have new spells, which are helpfull beating the legions of Efreet Sultans (Protection of Fire, Berserk), - explore the land, conquer the 3 Inferno towns and slay the heroes Rashka, Marius and Ash, you will get the 2 artifacts Statesman's Medal and Diplomat's Ring.
- visit the two seer's for the reward (100 Archangels and 200 Champions), and open the Pandora's Box behind the Quest Guard (for Maximus only) to get a nice boost.

Phase VIII. Back in Rome - Final Battle against Caesar (month 19)

- Now open the Quest Guard (return with 3 Diplomat's artifacts) and enter the One Way Entrance to the Rome area, explore all area to the north,
- the thankful peasants grant Maximus the Armor of Wonder, the last artifact for the Angelic Alliance,
- conquer Castle Treasurehand in the SW corner and proceed north. Take the Tome of Earth Magic from below, and fetch Christian to Rome,
- take castle Southern Rome with Tyris and get the third Tome of Earth Magic for Marion. Defeat Nero in Nero Castle and conquer all 3 Ramparts,
- with Nero defeated open the QuestGuard to the 2 Dwarven Treasury and let Christian and Marion enter the One-way Monolith hidden behind them,
- both Marion and Christian find a Quest Guard below, with a Pandora's Box for their boosting and Creatures (which you actually don't need),
- open the Quest Guard (needs Tome of Fire Magic) on the way to Caesar's Palace and visit all objects, east of the Library you find an area with notes of the mapmaker Darklord,
- enter the Subgate left of the Palace and visit the brown/tan keymaster. Now the way is free for your revenge against Caesar, but be well prepared for the Final Battle.
Congratulations, you have managed this masterpiece of a map!!
[Hint: pay attention, if you should combine your legions of liches, danger of a -minus stack!!]

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy