Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Author: Babak (Canada), 28-03-2024 21:15

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 28-03-2024 19:59

map - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

A good map for a fast dynamic game. more...

Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Vampire Lover - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Vampire Lover - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Vampire Lover - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Vampire Lover

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Ornella, princess of Salacia, has been banished from the kingdom for her evil ways. She has made her home in the swamps, plotting dreadful revenge against her father, King Lazlo.

Added: 18-09-2017

Heroes 5 maps: FIFTH ELEMENT | Eight Nations | Battle For Crimea | The forbidden city

Author: Kees Marcelissen (Nederland), 16-08-2021 02:17
Vampire lover - Vampire Lover
bad map. I killed green except the last one and then yellow complete. but cant reach the red tent. probably because of wrong order. yellow is dead but cant reach the red tent.

Author: Uganda Knuckles (Taiwan), 17-02-2021 15:56
Nice map - Vampire Lover
Creeping is relatively easy with necromacers.Just bring a bunch of vampire princes and torper everything in sight.Dwarves and orcs are relatively weak upground,its pretty easy to beat them with brute force.
Underground factions are relatively strong.Their troops are huge and their hero have pretty high stats,but with Ornella's vampire prince defending in the corner(with stand your ground) and vamparism you can beat them one on one(Black dragon can be torpored).If you find the final boss difficult to beat,you can use lethos to throw some destructive magics and run away.
I beat the map in 6 months.Most of the time are just traveling through the map.
For ornella skills I suggest Defense,Summoning magic and enlightenment.Stand your ground is a pretty stronk ability.

Author: Erdem (antalya, turkey), 14-10-2020 21:24 Like
Great Effort! Nice Map - Vampire Lover
thanx alot for the great effort first of all. The map is highly detailed. Maybe end should come a little earlier?

Author: Erdem (antalya, turkey), 14-10-2020 15:06 Like
thanx alot for the great effort first of all. The map is highly detailed. Maybe end should come a little earlier?

Author: Erdem (antalya, turkey), 12-10-2020 14:47 Like

Author: Norbert Brauckmann (Hamburg, Germany), 27-03-2014 16:17
How to win in heroic mode
Hello Jonathan,

if you really want to know how to win on heroic mode send me an email. I'll send you my solution, but it is in German.

Norbert
brauckmann@target-in placement.de

Author: jonathan widjaja (Indonesia), 24-09-2012 07:18
nice!
Nice map, good job... spent hours on hard mode, finally I won, phew... can't imagine how to win this on heroic modem is it posible ? does anyone succesfully defeat the enemies in herois mode ?

just a help for whoever can;t go to underground:
defeat green player, get shackles, release lethos, and let him walk to the crossroad (middle of path) then he will teleport to the underground. Defeat the dungeon castle below. after you capture the dungeon castle, have lethos go outside castle, so your main hero go to crossroad and then use the town portal to this castle.

angeli 7on@y ah o com

Author: Viktor Anastasov (Bulgaria), 31-07-2012 18:10
Vitorg
Very nice map. Thanks a lot for this journey.

Author: jane, 10-01-2012 17:43
hi
Hello Dear
Nice to meet you, my name is Janey, please i likes to be your friend
hope we can be good friends if you would not mind here is my via mail
address reply to me for more better and easiest communications
( janeyandrew80@y, ahoo com ) am waiting to read your reply soonest
Bye.

Author: livinglibrary (Spain), 09-01-2012 23:14
Very good work
A great map. very fun with a lot of interesting objetives and quite a bunch of very well designed situations. great work here.
oh and i have been playing this series since HOMM1 so i have played this series of games quite a lot.

Author: mertimus (Turkey), 10-10-2011 15:14 Like
a good challenge
a good map if u love to play with necro.
ı finished in the hard mode.in this map i usually use vampirism spell.it is my advice to you guys.

Author: Yana (Russia), 18-08-2011 10:37
cool

Author: dolores (England), 17-08-2011 23:49
Great map
Thanks! I had many houres of fun and it wasnt borng due to difficult underground so lodts of planning in the battles, loved it!

Author: Greg2801 (Poland), 29-07-2011 14:39
How to walkthrough
I need help because I cannot do anything on this map.
I have already 2 castles of necro, 2 of strongold and one dwarfs. I have got puppet master spell.
I cannot:
- go to green castel in the middle,
- go to yellow player (bridge),
- go to blue player.

What should I do??

Jiří Kočka writes:
16-01-2021 17:29

BUG - Vampire Lover

Yes, I have exactly the same problem. I think it´s bug.

Uganda Knuckles (Taiwan) writes:
17-02-2021 16:04

Solutions - Vampire Lover

You need to go to the bridge with Ornella and trigger the quest to go through the bridge.After that you can go to green castle,and after that you can free lethos,travel through underground to get the keys,and go to blue player

Author: Seraphita (Germany), 15-02-2011 20:15
really great map
you really did a great job in makin this map (: it takes a longggg time to finish it, but its cool ^^
annotations: You dont need "puppet master" or "berserk" to win the map.
It `d be nice, if you `d delete the sanctuary in player blue's territory... He hid himself in it and I captured the final castle - defended by 1 Legion of lv1 creatures X.x

thx for the map ^^

Author: alexander (good old germany), 15-01-2011 01:54
Very good map
This is a real good map with a nice storyline. To fight against the large troops in the underground, you need the spell puppet master and sandros coat. After conquering all surface towns it is easy to raise a big army to kill all enemies in the underground.

Thank you for this nice map!

Author: Bjassie, 31-07-2010 20:48
good ealry midgame tiring late game
good map verry nicely done. But I after the I got the the undergound and I had to fight a mega army for the 10th time I was like screw this. I mean after a while the armys get so big. and 412 archangels? and the super Dungeon army's? its just gets tiring especially when you suffer quit some losses. Then you have to rebuild your army. And wait and wait to take on the other super armys. I loved the map dont get me wrong, Untill I got to the Dungeon part I get really fed up with it.

Uganda Knuckles (Taiwan) writes:
17-02-2021 16:00

About underground enemy - Vampire Lover

You can use the vampire prince only against Dungeon and Inferno army.I use 1k of them(it won't take much time with so many towns upground and defend in the corner(with stand your ground) and vamparism.You can kill all of the troops one by one without any lose.

Author: PrairiePlayer (Minnesota, USA), 27-02-2009 23:38
Getting to the Underground
Paul:
I did enter the underground but you have to follow several steps. The first is to capture all of the above ground cities then go to the tower holding the wizard (Lethos) and release him. There is a trick as after the dialog box opens announcing that you have released Lethos, close the dialog box then click one more time on the tower and only then will Lethos appear. Take both Onella and Lethos to the crossroads but Lethos should arrive first and will be automatically transferred to the underground where he must capture the Dungeon city. Once the city is captured only then can you use Ornella's Town Portal spell to transfer to that underground city directly below the crossroads. Hope that helps.

Author: Paul (Switzerland), 27-02-2009 19:07
Could have been a contender
The author's inability to post responses to the problems with this map have overshadowed what was nearly a great Heroes' experience.
I, too, cannot get to the underground, despite dragging my main all over the entire map trying to find "the crossroads" (although they appear to be obviously in the mid-north section of the map). I camped my main for days, walked over every tile, tried wearing/not wearing the manacles and the ring (needed to cross the bridge), all this in order to attempt to get transported. Nothing worked.
Additionally, the quest log is very incomplete. A bit more information should be given out about quests, especially when each one MUST be triggered by standing on specific locations. Merely stating "get so-and-so item" without reminders for location or placing landmarks near required items/areas is just frustrating for the player.

Author: PrairiePlayer (Minnesota, USA), 27-02-2009 00:21
Help with the final battle
Sarvi:
I really enjoy your maps and think yours are some of the best out there. I keep going back to replay some of your previous maps such as Dark Alliance and Sorcerer's Isle but after getting almost to the end of Vampire Lover I remembered the problem I had the first time I played. I cannot attack Salacia as it is shown as an ally and not as an enemy. The same thing happened when I tried to attack Lazlo in the underground so I just gave up and left him. I would like to finish up the map but cannot figure out how to get to the last Blue city. I am standing at the city gate but can do nothing. Could you help?

Author: Thomas (Budapest, Hungary), 03-09-2008 18:08
Underworld
Hi. somebody can explain where can i enter the underworld and how? where is this croassroad? i tried in the midle one strit from the prison and use townportal but i found myself in my town. Plt help :)

Author: Andreas (Denmark), 30-08-2008 07:50
hmmm
Where is it i'm supposed to go to get teleported to the underworld?

Author: Mi kaela (Bucharest, Romania), 26-02-2008 23:17
Problems!
I have some problems with this map: I conquered everything on the surface except the blue and the green castle from the middle. I conquered Greystone before this objective appeared on my list(and I still have it as an objective, although it's mine) but I didn't get any key. I can't get the red key because I can't enter that area so I can't get to the last green castle. I can't free the prisonier and I can't get to the blue castle. There's nothing more on the map to discover or get ... what should I do? (hope my english isn't too bad) Thanks!

Author: Michael Shuster (Philadelphia, PA), 18-02-2008 21:35
Mostly good
The map had decent, but not overbaring plot. Good use of the map editor scripting features and was well balanced early on. I took the first orc town before taking the dwarves and found that I had to defend the "second" undead town with my main army, so I lost back the orc town. I like having the map be challenging enough that I can actually lose a town!

Found the map to be very good in the early-mid game. After securing the surface towns, my army became overly massive during the fairly lengthy (and when journeying to the lower right city, downright tedious) time it took me to secure the underground. The final battles weren't even slightly challenging, even if I fielded an army of only vampires (this despite facing armys such as 500 seraph, 500 angel, 1300 inquisitors and 500 titans) I never did find the teal keymaster either. I usually chose to fight without using puppet master, because it made things too easy.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy