Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Author: Babak (Canada), 28-03-2024 21:15

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 28-03-2024 19:59

map - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

A good map for a fast dynamic game. more...

Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about King Ruprecht Attacks! - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map King Ruprecht Attacks! - heroes 4 mapsDownload map King Ruprecht Attacks! - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> King Ruprecht Attacks!

Heroes 4: Heroes 4 original

The Southern Coalition has kept King Ruprecht at bay for the past 50 years. However, the pride and ambitions of your fellow lords has finally dissolved the Coalition and the southern lands are at war! King Ruprecht has not yet learned of the Southern Coalition's demise, but when he finds out he will surely invade the southern lands. Only you have the foresight to see what must be done - Unite the Southern Lands under your flag and strike King Ruprecht before his armies grow too strong!

Added: 25-01-2018

Heroes 4 maps: Desteny v.1.0 | Life on the Volcano | World of My Dream v.1.1 | The End of the World

Author: Mihai (Praha), 23-08-2023 23:05
cyanopen bomb and teal keymaster tent - King Ruprecht Attacks!
Hello and thank you for the map.
I could not progress further, I cannot get pass the bit where the wall to the teal Key Master Tent breaks down. I opened the map with the map editor and I could not find the event that uses the cyanopen, wondering if that was missed or if I missed something. I am using king_ruprecht_attacks_1104799055.h4c.

Author: Moo Moo, 09-07-2022 01:08
Finally managed to beat King Ruprecht, but... - King Ruprecht Attacks!
Well, after several months, I tried the map again, and this time I prevailed against King Ruprecht. I feel a bit cheated, though, since after arriving from the Western Front, King Ruprecth t ook over one of the towns I had conquered earlier... and then remained in garrison while sending his huge army of a legion of angles and thousands of champions and crusaders to aimlessly roam the land. I invaded the town and imprisoned King Ruprecht, and after that it was a trivial matter to destroy his leaderless army.

Author: Moo Moo, 21-02-2022 16:25
Awsome map! - King Ruprecht Attacks!
This is easily one of the best custom maps I've played. Awesome scripting, an actual story and a final boss that wasn't easy to beat (still haven't beaten him, actually, but I'll keep trying. I'll be damned if I let some uppity king take over my lands!)

Author: johen (France), 01-07-2021 16:41 Like
gnark - King Ruprecht Attacks!
schroumph

Author: Cecilia (Umeå, Sweden), 17-04-2020 11:09 Like
Wonderful experience! - King Ruprecht Attacks!
Absolutely loved this map! Really satisfying playing with a bunch of seers leveling up by stealth xp and hypnotizing large armies.

Respect to the creator for excellent map design, hard and sometimes confusing but very rewarding for the experienced player. Thanks!

Author: Vincent (Surabaya, Indonesia), 15-07-2019 06:07
I won - King Ruprecht Attacks!
Yes, i won. It took me 3 times playing it.
I won - King Ruprecht Attacks!

Falador (Brno, CZ) writes:
10-09-2019 00:22

answers - King Ruprecht Attacks!

Hi can you give answers to your question, I am stuck and do not know how to continue, Thanks!

Author: Vincent (Surabaya, Indonesia), 05-07-2019 11:27
Crown of the Magi amd Bow of the Elf King - King Ruprecht Attacks!
Where do we find those artifacts?
Crown of the Magi amd Bow of the Elf King - King Ruprecht Attacks!

Author: Vincent (Surabaya, Indonesia), 05-07-2019 11:26
Kathleen - King Ruprecht Attacks!
How can we remove wall to get to Kathleen?
Kathleen - King Ruprecht Attacks!

Author: Vincent (Surabaya, Indonesia), 05-07-2019 11:25
Prison - King Ruprecht Attacks!
How can we free heroes in that prison?
Prison - King Ruprecht Attacks!

Author: Vincent (Surabaya, Indonesia), 05-07-2019 11:24
Teal Tent - King Ruprecht Attacks!
How can we get to Teal Tent?
Teal Tent - King Ruprecht Attacks!

Author: Cristybaghera, 26-04-2016 16:59
Best MAP in all Heroes games - King Ruprecht Attacks!
I have been playing the Heroes 3 & 4 series for more than 12 years but this is the best map I ever played..
This is the map where my skills were stretched to the maximum :)
I played it 2 times, the most effective strategy was having one main army with 3 magicians (order, chaos and death magic) and 3 secondary armies made only of thieves with grandmaster stealth, combat & archery skills. While the main army was guarding my crucial towns, the secondary armies were harrassing & conquering ennemy castles, ando hounted the ennemy heroes and weaker armies. I beat them all except that I got lost in underground failing to find the blue tent so I could not go for the kill of the last ennemy army
Greatmap and I hope to see some more from this author....

Author: purusa (Indonesia), 24-04-2016 16:01
idk - King Ruprecht Attacks!
it seems nice

Author: Conrad (Pasco, USA), 15-03-2016 21:27 Like
Highly Recommend - King Ruprecht Attacks!
WOW What a tough map. It took me forever to finally beat. I was frustrated with the Green armies continuing to enter the scene but got them in the end

Author: m, 18-03-2015 14:59
ps
I would recommend
1)giving the king one or two high level magician friends in purple invulnerability cloaks (sorry, forgot the exact name) to make the battle with him more enjoyable
2)leave some blue city inaccessible to the player till you free Mefisto - as it is now, you can finish the map without bothering to do it

Görel (Sweden) writes:
29-05-2015 17:30

Some help

Where do I find Supreme Crown of the Magi and Bow of the elven king..?

neo (Bucharest, Romania) writes:
12-08-2015 14:19

Help - King Ruprecht Attacks!

Where do i find Supreme Crown of the Magi???

Author: m, 18-03-2015 14:47
nice but
I didn't quite like the Mefisto (or whatever his name was) part, since by the time you can go and free him, you quite possibly actually don't need him anymore. Playing a nature hero with crappy pathfinding skills and slow troops, Rupreht found me before i even finished exploring the underground. 500 cyclops divided in four stacks combined with hypnosys were more than enough for him without any Red Moon armies lol

Author: Erlend Wood (Strommen, Norway), 22-01-2014 21:20 Like
Marvellous effort
Great map. This is probably both the hardest and the best map I've played for Heroes 4. Good job. I suppose it was quite a bit harder since I played with Chaos alignment and Champion difficulty. For a more manageable difficulty level, I would recommend that new players play Order. If you choose to play as Chaos, however, go with Hydras, NOT Black Dragons. Hydras rock!

Author: Ron Brgundy (USA), 14-11-2013 23:57
Greatest map ever made
I have played numerous maps. This is the best Heroes 4 map ever made. It will challenge you all the way to the end. Numerous treasures. Useful to have at least 2 power heroes roaming the land, and backup heroes that hit the treasure spawns. The reason this map is so good is all the quests combined with armies of enemies being released at different times. *** SPOILER** ** SPOILER** ** SPOILER BELOW** If you are having trouble beating this map, there are different tactics you can try. The easiest is having several mages with Hypnotize and the Enchanted Crown treasure from the treasure pops. You must use a flyer or ranged attack or fireball to kill enemy heroes that have the Mind Shield preventing Hypnotize.

Author: Willy, 01-02-2013 22:39
King Ruprecht Attacks!
Cannot download.

Author: WW (Moscow, Russia), 15-01-2013 22:47 Like
KR
The best one among I`ve ever seen, respect

Ivan writes:
06-07-2013 01:59

VERY GOOD MAP

Yeah very Interesting, I couldnt find 2 artifacts to reach final of map but Ill try to check other comments for help. VERYYY GOOD MAP!!!

Ernst (sweden) writes:
30-05-2015 17:32

hmm

Did u find the items..?

Author: qdbp (Brno,Czech rep.), 06-07-2009 15:32
Hours&hours of fun
Many great battles with huge armies.One of the best map i have played.It takes me 17months on advanced difficulty.

Author: Toto (Sofia, Bulgaria), 09-01-2008 00:14
Great
That is the greatest map I've ever played.

Author: Vmpr, 17-10-2007 00:49
Great!
Great map! really great
Only the "red moon army" was kinda lame, all armies in this map are huge but the last one you will receive was very weak against the ones you have to battle. but the rest of the map is just perfect. good job

Author: Kirill (Nizhnii Novgorod, Russia), 28-10-2006 01:14
King Ruprecht Attacks!
Very good map. I like it.

Author: Lzndr (Alaska), 27-02-2005 19:42
Tough One
Save often... Some of the largest enemy armies I've seen in Heroes. It takes some unusual tactics to get through some battles without losing too much army to deal with the next one.

Author: alex (Tallinn,Estonia), 07-02-2005 14:19
yeah
cool map

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy