Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Marriage of Discord - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Marriage of Discord - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Marriage of Discord - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Marriage of Discord

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Young king of men Alexander has married beautiful elven princess Annabelle. The happy King and Queen couldn't even imagine that soon their merry marriage will invoke a huge disturbance around all the kingdom.
Firstly, local vassal dwarves rebelled, deeply insulted by the fact that Alexander chose the elven spouse and neglect the dwarvish girl betrothed to him from his childhood.
Secondly, in the human kingdom itself revolt had broken out. Rebels from the eastern Castle at the Curve declared independence and Countess Irina proclaimed herself the new and the true Queen.

Added: 22-01-2018

Heroes 5 maps: Warlords Allied | BattleZone | Three Rivers | Teufelskerle

Author: Leloup (China), 17-07-2015 12:42
One of the best - Marriage of Discord
I agree it is one of the best of its kind. Only two question: 1) how to trigger a wolf's quest (a lot of wolves around but no quest), and 2) there is an empty taven in the elfin territory, what is it for? I give the map 10.

Lucas ZHANG writes:
15-10-2015 10:28

Hints for the map of marriage of discord - Marriage of Discord

When attacking the pyramid in the last day of first month, I have a big problem: no attacking magic to destroy the enemy's ammo cart, so the skeleton archers had unlimited arches to attack my soldiers. It is strange that I learned basic dark magic, but within the cart of desert, I can't learn the magic of resurrection. This problem resulted to my soldier lackage in attacking.
How did you defeat the undead general in the pyramid? Thank you!
Thanks for the author of the map making such an interesting but difficult map for us. I played in the harder level, and it is so difficutl that I spent time on it.

Author: alexander (Germany), 27-01-2014 02:54
One of the best maps
Ok, I played it in easy mode, but I think the map is still hard enough. This maps has all, a good storyline, hard opponents, interesting modifications of creatures and artefacts etc. You need not fullfill all side tasks, eg the wolfs or the mage in the underground. Due to a small bug - you can kill the asissines in the unterground several time you can level up your main hero very easily. Thank you very much for this outstanding map!

Author: Richard (New York, US), 19-02-2011 19:53
challenging
I can say this is the most challenging maps I've ever played. I wish I could defend in a Fotress castle.

Many thanks to the author.

Author: Sam Wise (USA, KT) (USA, KT), 19-07-2010 02:12
Very good map
Very good map. I like it.

Author: Colin (NY, US), 17-05-2010 20:23
very challenging, but I like it
I like this map very much, I have played it many times due to its challenges.

Author: Tim (USA), 21-05-2008 06:14
some questions/problems
There are some places that get revealed once you get the wizard with wide range of vision to roam through the underground - but they seem inaccesible: southeast corner with a wolf stack, northwest corner with an undead castle, and northeast corner with scroll of Vessel of Shalsala.

Also, the there is an inaccesible stack of wolves in the southeast corner, surface, that makes the "defeat the wolves" quest unfinishable.

Another undocumented point is that the wizard with wide vision cannot die, or the gae is lost, but that is not explained at all - an important point, no?

Finally, how am I supposed to get through to Irina's castle? The 200 angels keep resurrecting the 300 caveliers and 600 monks - it's impossible. I think there should be a scroll of "jump from point to point" (whatever that spell is called), to get around to the rear gate, which is less guarded.

One more thing - when I finally got around to attacking the "pyramid" in surface, northeast corner, there is Markal with a single black dragon acting as the decoy general. After beating him easily, the two undead artifacts required to enter the pyramid are gone, but you haven't actually ebtered the pyramid, just fought the decoy general. What's up with that?

Maybe if I could get to that inaccessible undead castle underground, I could defeat Markal there first, since that's where he is waiting.

I have enjoyed playing the map so far - I like the variety of quests. But a few more clues as to how to get to certain areas might be nice.

Leloup (China) writes:
17-07-2015 13:00

Re. - Marriage of Discord

Hi, Tim, how to get the "defeat the wolf" quest? You can access the scroll of summoning boats by sending a hero (with only four marksmen) to a taven close to Irina's castle. Once you have the scroll you can access the large wolf stack. But I cannot make out how one comes across the quest.

aleks writes:
05-07-2022 23:23

Mr - Marriage of Discord

I keep losing the game at the end of week 4 month 2 for no explained reason please help

Author: BLACKHAWK (PORTUGAL), 17-04-2008 23:56
Thanks to the author
Thank you for your hints, I will folow your advice and download the latest version of the map. In what concerns to the Heroic level mode I must say that I always play that way, but I dont consider myself "a legendary hero". I play the game since the time of HOMM2 and it feels more rewarding and satisfactory to accomplish the maps in the impossible or heroic levels. Anyway I realize that is very hard to do maps like this one, you must had spent to many time in order to fullfill it. So I have to congratulate you because you did a very good job. Keep up the good work.

Author: Libbits (Finlandia), 16-04-2008 17:08
Thank you!
I did eventually find the passage through the woods to the other side, but i was fooled by the fact that first time around I just went straight through, no pause. This time I had to take it slow and stop every few "steps" till I was through. And I did have a fairly strong army waiting for Irina, I did beat her without losing troops (thanks to resurrect) but still she came back with equal force as soon as she could travel from her castle to mine. I managed to play the map, but I wasn't able to finish some of the side quests, because some events just weren't triggered, for example the mages return. And I waited for a week, staying still. Anywho, this is an intreaquing map and I will have to download the new improved version and try again. Oh and with the ghosts, word of light is the best way to go!

Author: Al. Goloschapov (Russia), 11-04-2008 16:36
Some hints from the author
Some hints from the author.

Heroic mode was intended for legendary heroes only :). Really I don't think the Heroic level could be won by everyone, but by few chosen ones (and by pure luck only). I myself even didn't try (but extrapolate) it and would recommend to play it only when all other difficulty levels were completed. So it's the part of the game. But I would recommend play on Easy and Normal levels only. Also you might be playing on the version of the map dated the 5th of March. Use the latest version, from the 9th of April, 2008,.

My textboxes are all right (Win XP, SP2 or SP3, very high or high resolution in the game), but I anticipate that on other operating systems or with other graphic resolution in the game they could appeared wrong.

Alena/Selena bug was noticed also by myself and fixed. I've sent to the site the latest (and I think, the final) version of the map from the 9th of April, 2008, so you could probably be able to download it there in some time. This version is the most smooth-playing and balanced,.

Answers to some players' questions (contains SPOILERS, you may avoid to read it and find this all out by yourself):

About Irina's too frequent attacking - maybe you have too little forces and so she thought you easy prey to feast on? Normally she shouldn't attack so.

What is concerned to the strong forces, they could be beaten if you will spare your own ones in all the battles.

Yes, Irina steals the boats. By they do that only if you are too slow to prevent it. So don't linger more than it's necessary and all be fine. The other side of the river could be reached by the forest passage (it will open some time later) or by using the ship from the forest warf. There is, of course, Summon Boat spell, but it is hidden in one of the quest (undocumented, started by visiting the mermaid).

Ghosts on the bog could be defeated only with Sandals of Saints. But to get them you ought to defeat some ghosts again (in the shipwreck on the river). Then you should kill those all at once: lure them to be placed appropriately and go ahead (Fire Ball or Stone Spikes spells are needed).

How to reach the central island: ride to the mage, he jumps on the other side, you wait one day (or two) without moving the hero, the mage returns. Then if you have Summon Boat spell scroll, use it. Otherwise talk to the mage and pay him handsomely, he teleports you across the stream. You collect the Elven Bow and if you have Town Portal spell scroll (or Summon Boat spell scroll), easely and gladly return. If you have not any of the scrolls, invoke another hero to start the mage again and when he teleport himself again, talk to him and pay him handsomely again for teleporting you back.

There might be written a lot more about map, but I think you find all the other solution by yourself.

Answers to some players' questions (contained SPOILERS, you may avoid to read it and find this all out by yourself)

Author: BLACKHAWK (PORTUGAL), 07-04-2008 05:45
JUST ONE QUESTION TO THE AUTHOR
IM PLAYING IN HEROIC MODE, BY THE 4TH WEEK IN THE 3RD MONTH THE CASTLE AT THE CURVE STARTS TO SUMMON CREATURES JUST LIKE CRAZY ON ITS GARRISON( ABOUT 90 ANGELS, 150 CAVALIERS, 900 GRIFFINS, 600 PRIESTS, ETC...)
IS IT A BUG? OR IT'S PART OF THE GAME?

Author: klman (HCMC, Vietnam), 27-03-2008 04:35
It's really a great and challenging map!
After I completed this map in Easy level, I tried it in Heroic level and fortunately I accomplished this map (with a very low score :-( due to playing for several months ). I'm thankful to the author for this excellent map.

Author: Sir Neville (European Union), 24-03-2008 04:08
masterpiece with slight edges
This map is truly a masterpiece in using the editor. The designer gives us a really good thought-out map with tons of quests, spare but well-placed artifacts, the story works even if you do most things in any order. The only draw-back is that it should, IMO, be played in "easy" to keep frustration level low and that _some_ things really need more hints and guidance - e.g. Alexander gets a warning taking the river and a warning on beating mummies. But while taking the river is hopeless from start, you will have to fight some mummies if you want succeed to find the way home....so some hints to avoid having to replay a week or two would be nice. Otherwise marvelous and very tricky and interesting fights and situations. No downtime, but pressure from all over that can be barely handled. The best HOMM V map I have played so far, even though the frustration in the beginning had to be overcome. I hope for more maps of the author and give rapturous applause to the author.

Author: Libbits (Finlandia), 23-03-2008 19:45
goincrazy
I have a question for the author: The first time I started this game, I ran into trouble with Alena/Selena; the game froze and I couldn't continue. So I restarted the map BUT this time its totally different. First time aroung after I beat Irina, she didn't come back, this second time, she's attacking me every week with a huge army she no possible way could have built in just 2 cities in such short time. What's with this? And the second thing; she steals all the boats. I can't move to the "other side" at all. First time I was able to go there by land, now the road is blocked. So PLEASE tell me there's a summon boat -spell somewhere. I'm going totally mental here!Also theres a problem with textboxes. they've gone wonkers!

Author: Sir John (New Jersey, USA), 23-03-2008 15:02
causes bug in HOMM
This map caused my textboxes to get sized wrong. Only solution was removing this map.

Author: Al. Goloschapov (Russia), 21-03-2008 12:03
Some words from author
This is some spoilers, but I need to give it especially because of qoo (Korea). The mage jumps on the other side of the lake when you ride to him by the outer tunnel. But in one day he returns (just wait and you'll see, you could read it from the inn rumours if you would). Archangels at the GreenHills are just some temporary equivalent of the permanent Homm3 and Homm4 Colour Border Guard. They let the woman Betrothed One Scorned pass by they good will. :) You need not beat that army, it will dissappeared in some time by the scenario. Well, there are too many quests to explain of. Thy to think a little by yourself, if you are a true expert... :) Anyway, thanks for you opinions.

Author: Bill C (Calif, USA), 20-03-2008 03:41
Beat it no problem easy level
Great map, Very challenging and well thought out, need to read all the script and be prepared at all times. solved most of the side quests, Couldn.t get by the mage underground.or defeat the hero in the tomb. need to check every building not always what they appear to. clever with the leprechaun acting as telepoters

Author: klman (HCMC, Vietnam), 18-03-2008 09:37
Should I continue to try?
I'm playing this map in the third attempt at easy level. I haven't finished it yet but I felt that it is a difficult map.
However, I look at these opinions here and wonder if I should continue playing it.

has anybody finished this map? is there any hint for this map?

Author: Andrei (Romania), 16-03-2008 23:49
Can not be played
At the end of first month ...a hero from underground comes with a very strong army but not that strong to beat a throng of archangels that are suppose to protect the path to the castle.

Author: qoo (Korea), 16-03-2008 11:25
Impossible
i have played this map 5 times over 5 days!!!

2 times at normal and 3 times at easy level.

and at last i evens used cheat but it was impossible to finish the map due to bug --;

i crossed the lake(?) in the underground with summoning ship spell but due to archmage over there, i couldn't go further. he just teleports me back --;

to win this map is impossible!!!

what a great waste of my time :(

Author: Map Posting (California), 16-03-2008 09:35
Unplayable
This map is impossible. On week 4 day 1 the purple hero bursts through from underground, kills a THRONG of those evil archangels and then comes to invade my castle still with an enormous army.

I'm playing on hard and I'm an expert player but there is no way to beat that army.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy