Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:27

Thanks! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Good to know! I will work on some fixes when I get more feedback so I can upload it all at once. What places were unreachable? I thought I blocked off that tower correctly but I guess not! more...

Author: Al (Canada), 18-04-2024 17:53

Great map - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

Awesome map! 10/10 would recommend more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 17:52

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 14:52

Thank you! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

What an amazing map.

The only regret is that I never found out what lied behind the (in my case) Hordes of Crystal dragons that probably guarded some treasure related to the tents.

No one really had the army to defeat then, either because they were to many, WOGification or just the fact that
more...

Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Mercenaries - map rating = 9 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Mercenaries - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Mercenaries - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Mercenaries

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

A nice and detailed singleplayer map with a lot of original scripts, a non-linear storyline, a bunch of complex guests (some of them have more than one solution), several possible endings and many other things you would never expect to encounter in a HOMM game :)

Added: 26-01-2018

Heroes 5 maps: Happy Face | The power of choice | Under the Sun | Infernaler Zorn

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-99 |

Author: Y (United States), 07-06-2022 02:32
Great Map and Excellent Mechanism! - Mercenaries
Just finish the game and this is for sure a different map from other popular ones. Recommend everybody to give a try, especially if you are bored with killing everybody on the map with a strong enough troop.

I end up sacrificing the Armor of Dwarven Kings. And I believe this is the ending with 100% light alignment. Just one question, I still did not get the truth that which demon made the curse? The demon who lives in the city won't tell me anything.

So I was wondering if I miss any tasks or steps in the process. Is there an ending that I can actually just find and kill the demon to lift the curse?

Author: Jaune the alien, 04-12-2021 18:05
Awesome game! - Mercenaries
I'm not sure why, but it keeps throwing me out of the game when I try to access the 'hire creatures' menu in the city. Otherwise the map seems amazing and the amount of work you must have put into it is staggering. Thanks!

Author: Gdolike (Riga, Latvia), 28-11-2021 22:49 Like
Awesome! - Mercenaries
Let me start by saying that this is a great map, great story, awesome everything!
I have a bit of a problem though... I'm at the part where the demon guy told me to go kill the necro guy for the sword which destroy the crystal so I can land the mage's castle. One problem though... it's been like a year in game time, and there are like a thousand of those rakshasas guarding the crystal.. And even though I have like 30 defense and 35 spell power and stuff, a legion of an army, I stand no chance against em.. 200 of rakshasas one shot my 1.8k hp 100 armor with that arcane armor spell phoenix... Sooooo.... I'm guessing I could get the knowledge hot to lift the curse with that saint but I needed to be fully aligned with the path of light, which I wasn't fully, and as a result the only way I can see is going to the necro and rakshasas. I tried making like 10 or so donations but that moved the light level like one bit so idk... Anyways I'm kinda stuck. Also at the library my guy found the spell to open the path to the underground but I need a mage to decipher it. But ain't nobody wants to do it for me. But maybe it should happen later in the story so I'm not stressing about it too much, except that I can't get to that later stage for quite a bit :D

Author: Cinevalescu (Romania), 13-09-2021 20:51 Like
Pilgrimage quest bug - Mercenaries
I don't know how this wasn't reported before or even how I missed it until now, but it's impossible to complete the pilgrimage quest (the one with 7 idols) if you mess up the order. If you start over, quest gets stuck after the 2nd idol and visiting the 3rd (or any other) gives the error message again.
The mistake in the script is due to the cur_idol variable (next to touch) never increasing in function touchidol. Because the comparison with max_idol (max streak of correct order) will always be false, it gets stuck at 2.
A quick solve for this problem, while also keeping the spirit of what the author wanted to achieve, is to write an "end" after "max_idol=cur_idol" (before incrementing), and deleting the 2nd "end" before the "else" at the bottom. I've tested it and it works properly now.
Cheers!

Waxii (Poland) writes:
02-07-2022 12:37

G - Mercenaries

I have the same problem, but unfortunately I didn't understand anything from what you wrote, could you explain where the script should be corrected?

Cinevalescu (Romania) writes:
08-07-2022 14:58

Clarification - Mercenaries

You need to edit the MapScript.lua file like so:
Search for the function touchidol, around line 5760. In the 3rd "if" bracket, after "max_idol=cur_idol;", but before "cur_idol=cur_idol+1", write "end;".
Then, at the end of the 4th bracket, after "Complete("sec_idols");&q uot; before the "else", delete one of the two "end;".
Hope this helps!

Author: Igpr (москва), 27-08-2021 23:46 Like
G - Mercenaries
вы лучшие

Author: Benny (Deutschland), 26-08-2021 18:41 Like
How to play? - Mercenaries
i have a question. Even if i extract the ZIP file in the maps folder it wont show up in the game. Other maps are working. Any solutions for me?

Author: Sol, 06-08-2021 23:19
Can't download anything - Mercenaries
No single map can be downloaded. All I have is pop-up window with "Disable AD block" message.
I did disable AD block, Ghostery, all VPN, white-listed this site, this page and everything.
And this pop-up still appear if I click on download.
If someone can, please, send me this map: sakmd@mail.ru

evgkuz writes:
07-08-2021 09:42

Perhaps the ad is blocked by a firewall or antivirus program, try disabling ad blocking there - Merc

Perhaps the ad is blocked by a firewall or antivirus program, try disabling ad blocking there

Author: Olga (Bulgaria), 01-06-2021 15:44
The best map! - Mercenaries
Very unique and intriguing map. Had amazing time playing it! Thank you author!!

Author: mikzzzz, 15-04-2021 14:35
help - Mercenaries
can anyone pls help how i can play this map i place the zip file in the hofm maps folder but it doesnt show in the game :(

gauthier (Asha) writes:
21-04-2021 10:33

response help - Mercenaries

you have to extract the ZIP file in the maps folder :)

Author: Giggio (Italia), 22-03-2021 22:32
HOW - Mercenaries
The quest tells me to go talk to the first king but I can't get in because it tells me I don't have the key, where can I find it?

Elliot (United States) writes:
24-03-2021 05:33

Key problem - Mercenaries

Go talk with Auras, he will tell you to seek out the dragon god avatars and eventually you will obtain a pendant of conflux which serves as the key.

Author: Giggio (Italia), 22-03-2021 09:57
HOW - Mercenaries
The quest tells me to go talk to the first king but I can't get in because it tells me I don't have the key, where can I find it?

Author: Giggio (Italia), 22-03-2021 02:17
HOW - Mercenaries

Author: Doomaghedon (Romania), 20-03-2021 01:57
I really need help this time - Mercenaries
One other thing I can't find is the nymoen hut. I turned every inch of the map

Tim LeBlanc (United States) writes:
21-03-2021 17:35

Fan - Mercenaries

Nymoen's hut is just East of the Fortress

Author: Doomaghedon (Romania), 20-03-2021 00:37
HELP - Mercenaries
I cant find the tome of life.

Doomaghedon (Romania) writes:
20-03-2021 01:23

No need help - Mercenaries

I had already found it... Sorry

21-03-2021 17:22

Fan - Mercenaries

For other fans who are having difficulty finding the Tome of Life, it is in the vile clutches of the Blue Necromancer Hero in the SE swamps.

Elliot (United States) writes:
24-03-2021 05:35

Another way to get tome of life - Mercenaries

A huge undead army is guarding another book of life (light), but I would recommend against trying to get it from them; almost lost!

Author: Markus (London), 22-09-2020 01:58
Help - Mercenaries
Map seems to have some bugs, my castle do not upgrade (before capitol) and I am already at month 6 - having only 2 first fractions of creatures wchich is ridiculous. Also can have easily more than 100k of money

Author: Torque, 24-08-2020 09:47
Is there a memory mentor? - Mercenaries
Hello, I like the concept and the map so far but I couldn't get Absolute protection perk because of bad luck. Now that I can afford it I need it badly, thought it was in the town but wasn't it. Please tell me there is one available sonewhere on the map...

Author: Ajcgd (Czech republic), 27-07-2020 19:21
Sir - Mercenaries
Map is chaotic, everything is super hard to find. Puzzle is way to hard, script doesnt work most of time. Nice idea, but terribly done.

Author: Cinevalescu (Romania), 25-07-2020 18:12 Like
Capitol bug - Mercenaries
You can actually fix the capitol bug in the map editor by editing the script. Simply search for "fortress upgrade" and find the line that starts with "if (df_level>0) and (df_level

21-03-2021 17:11

Fan - Mercenaries

Thanks for the info! Very helpful! May you finish what the edit should look like? Do I simply change "if (df_level>0) and (df_level0) and (df_level

21-03-2021 17:39

Fortress Upgrade to Capitol - Mercenaries

Again, thanks for the info! I tried to change the code ...
if (df_level>0) and (df_level if (df_level>0) and (df_level

Cinevalescu (Romania) writes:
24-06-2021 21:52

Capitol bug - Mercenaries

I'm sorry for taking so long to respond to my faulty comment, there's a problem with the site rendering special characters.
So, simply change the second df_level to be "less than" 15 and it will be fixed. Alternatively, you can change the sign to be "less than or equal to" 14.
The way it works is that the vector fortupg needs to access its 14th value, but the current script never reaches it.
Amazing map nevertheless!

Author: Robert (Romania), 14-07-2020 15:00
Best map ever made(single-player) - Mercenaries
Best map ever, it felt like a diffrent game, amazin story and map placement

Author: oof, 09-02-2020 18:18
Latest version where? - Mercenaries
I've read that there is a "1.31" version of this map, why couldn't the author just update the link? Kinda tired with the capitol bug lol

Author: Bill S (Michigan, USA), 20-12-2019 18:27
trying to finish all quests, need suggestion - Mercenaries
This is a fantastic map. I've figured out everything I think except 1) the red crystal on the island...no idea what to do (yes I found another similar one in the SE, but nothing happens); 2) the 'police' station in the city does not seem to do anything good or evil; 3) never reached capitol; 4) was there something clever to do with the "exiled summoner", other than just kill him? Any hints on these would be great.

Bill S writes:
02-01-2020 17:44

some answers, more questions - Mercenaries

Well I found some answers but still more questions. The red crystal is used in the "neutral" path with the Edge of Balance, but that really comes across as an "evil" path choice if you ask me. The city watch building was never accessible, nor was the Assassin's guild. The capitol is broken and the link to the new file that was supposed to fix it is on a Russian page and I'm not sure it's even still there (I don't read Russian, and I'm not about to click random links on a Russian page regardless). I still have no idea what to do with the green hero on the island. And I found at least 3 endings but I'm not sure I found that 'best' one--seems like there should have been a way to rid the curse without sacrificing so much. Oh well, I'm gonna let this go unless somebody can give me a reason to spend more loads of time trying for another ending.

Author: MK (Seou;, Korea), 27-09-2019 10:00
I can't complete pilgrimage miision - Mercenaries
First, I found 6 idols. Where is 7th?

Second, what's the mean of hint message? Like 'Green becomes Black', 'Once Green becomes Ever Green', 'Green becomes Black' etc.

Bill S (Michigan, USA) writes:
20-12-2019 18:30

it's there - Mercenaries

All 7 idols are visible on the above-ground map. If you hit them in the correct order there is a positive message each time. If you hit it out of order it breaks the chain and you have to start over. Each one has a little clue as to where it is. Some of the clues are more obvious than others (the second idol is in the middle of the map, that one was not a great clue, but the rest are pretty good).

joe writes:
16-01-2021 21:30

new - Mercenaries

The seventh ishard to fond. Look at the minimap, find a place, where green colour and black meet, not far (less than a day radius) from your town SE. It is there in the bush.

Author: Spodnie (Polska), 27-07-2019 13:44
Too many enemies - Mercenaries
Everything's great. Dialogue is nicely written. Quests are fun, moral choices are interesting. I have just one complain about this map. At some point every creature stack that I left behind because of reasons, is ridiculously high. 200+k of skeletons, 19 k Liches.
I have no idea how am I supposed to defeat that.

Other than that, sometimes quests require you to go back and forth a lot. I had this one moment when Auras sent me to various places, back and forth back and forth.

Great map nonetheless.

Author: Milan (Gradiška, BiH), 21-04-2019 16:22
City Building - Mercenaries
The map is really great, but I am not quite sure is city building completely functional, once it comes to the Capital. I waited for three in-game months for it, still nothing. I've even made a separate save and tried to see how much it will take till it's done - 5 months later, still nothing, so I gave up. Can anyone tell me is this an error or it's meant to be so?

Author: Leonion (StP, Russia), 25-03-2019 06:56
Awesome! - Mercenaries
This map is abosultely awesome, the attention to details, the story, the quests, the new mechanics - definitely 10/10, I really, really enjoyed playing it.
And the "hard" difficulty I chose turned out to be just right for me.

Author: Asmodeus (Serbia), 12-11-2018 17:57
DOWNLOAD MISSING??? - Mercenaries
HOW TO DOWNLOAD!!!!!!
I can only rate and comment on the map, now download it. Is it even an option to download maps from here?!?!?

Milos Gajic (Nis, Serbia) writes:
13-11-2018 21:15

How to download... - Mercenaries

Just click on the map thumbnail...

Author: Daniel G Kolb (Illinois United States of America), 29-10-2018 21:38
Great Map. - Mercenaries
Very creative and enjoyable map. Really enjoyed the storyline and despite some comments to the contrary it IS possible to complete even if you "take your time." I did have trouble with the Rakshasha's at first but if you use puppet master it becomes a cinch. The unit that put in serious work for me was the Harpooner with "Archer's Dream" and I had really good luck it just was able to shred enemies. Credit to the author because there are multiple strategies that would have worked and alot of different things to try out. Seriously well done man.

Author: Asmodeus (Serbia), 24-10-2018 23:26
How to download - Mercenaries
Just a simple question. Where do i click to download this map, because nothing have worked for me so far

Author: Casual Player (Norway), 10-07-2018 15:35
Casualplayer - Mercenaries
I still experience the bug with Fortress quest never being completed - version 1.2

Someone mentioned it's a bug of older version, is there newer version than 1.2?

Author: Kennoth, 27-04-2018 14:28
Some thoughts and questions - Mercenaries
Hi there. I've been playing this for a few days now (lvl 30 hero atm) and I have to say it's unlike any other homm 5 map that I'v ever played. Some really unique mechanics, along with a well crafted world and dialogue have all contributed to a very addicting and time consuming gameplay. That said, I do have some questions and critiques:

1. My biggest concern is the rapid creature growth. As this is a map that takes a while to complete (especially if you're like me and want to get every sidequest possible) it will inevitably take you a couple of months, if not years. What I noticed however is that creature weekly growth on the map is starting to get to ridiculous numbers. For example, one portal is guarded by a LEGION of emerald dragons, which is potentially over a thousand of them. As good as you are, you can't kill that. Also, most creeps in the map right now are in zounds or legions. I think that's a tad too much, battles take way too much time.

2. Please, PLEASE tell me there's a memory mentor somewhere on the map. The game refuses to provide me with necessary skills to complete Absolute Protection no matter how hard I try.

3. For some reason spells Divine Shield and Righteous Might are not available in game? Is that true? If yes, why?

Once again, great map. Hopefully you read this and reply to this feedback :P

Milos Gajic (Nis, Serbia) writes:
28-04-2018 00:03

Answers and hints - Mercenaries

I will take the liberty of answering your questions even though I am not the creator of the map.

1. Where are these dragons? To the east, above the dead forest? They are part of a quest and when this quest is triggered you can freely attack them no matter how big your army is (SPOILER: There is only one dragon there).
2. Memory mentor is (iirc) located in the northeast corner of the map near the lake.
3. Don't know about these spells, never noticed and never needed them.

General advice - Don't waste your army and time on neutral stacks that you don't really need to kill! You will start this map several times for sure. I've only beaten it after fourth or fifth time. Try to memorize when are some quests triggered and if they require of you to ravel to the same location. This way you will spend less time and move points on completing them. This is important because with time the neutral stacks grow large and fees for the mercenaries also skyrocket.

Torque writes:
24-08-2020 17:52

Answers and hints - Mercenaries - Mercenaries

Thank you very much, blessing of Asha upon you

Torque writes:
26-08-2020 18:42

Light Magic spell location - Mercenaries

This question is old but I answer in case someone else need those spells.
Divine Strenght is next to Aedir's house (in Astarya), on the left.
Regeneration is in the ancient temple, first room on the right (next to the mummies)
Righteous Might altar is located in the Neverwood just in front of the Phoenix.
Divine Vengeance can be acquired a few steps away from the Tunnels entrance, south of A Strange Grove, by a magma temple.
Magical immunity is few steps away from Elyss, Auras' residence.
Word of Light is in Sollar the Blazing place, accessible following the Demon Hunt quest.
The rest are available unlocking Fire Hall (your town) mages guild (though quest)
Note: on the southern edge of the map, near the Neverwood, there is a wizard crypt. There the player can get those level 5 spells he wouldn't find elsewhere, like Conjure Phoenix or Puppet master. The Dragon Utopia in the Steppe mountains also allow the player to learn a couple of spells, if he has the proper magic skill level.

OT: did anyone knows how to reach the Cuirass?

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-99 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy