Author: Karolína (Česko), 29-03-2024 12:11

Good adventure - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I enjoy this map a lot, but I am stuck right now - I defeated Arantir and all green players, but they just keep spawning from the last town (the Ninurta-Usur). Nothing happened after I defeated Arantir, the blockage is still there, I don't know what to do. I can fly there with angelwings for in more...

Author: Solmyr , 29-03-2024 11:43

Note for SOD plugin users - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

Make sure to have the "Original Obstacles" setting enabled (so it's a checkmark), otherwise some fights become impossible! For example, the first red dragon fight against the harpy. more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Thanks for playing, glad you enjoyed it! more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hey there, thanks for playing! The border guards are a completely optional route, I don't think using instant travel will cause much of a problem. If you bypass it like that.

That being said, there's probably other instant travel issues on the map (like bypassing the tunnel guards), so
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:26

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Or sail through the blue gate, navigate through whirlwinds and there is a magical shrine with waterwalk spell. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:02

Word from an author - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

This maps plays very differently from other heroes maps as it works more like a giant puzzle, where you gain major advantage by finding tents, creating composite artifacts, completing quests and mist of the time you win by finding the grail in the end.
The movement is restricted a lot (with the exc
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:39

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Alternatively you can obtain boots of levitation from the questgiver in the top left corner of the picture. He will trade them for one titan. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:34

Wlkousz - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

To get to the angel wings you need to unlock the castle, where you can build a ship to cross water that is hidden underneath the mist. more...

Author: Ok sang , 29-03-2024 05:40

Ok - Gelu and Hota - Heroes 3 map

Ok more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:43

Great map but hard - Turns - Heroes 3 map

This is a good map. Took me several attempts before I have finally won the game. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:42

waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Use waterwalk to get to the light blue tent and you can learn the spell from a castle. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:40

So-so - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Tried this map. Wow this map is so time consuming because there are so many colored gates that you cannot pass until you find a tent. I have already won the game but didn't bother finishing off this map as it got really boring trying to get to all of the tents. Some corridors are impassable to more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 23:16

instant trip - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hello, I am playing with your map but there is a small problem.. Some areas are protected by guards with keys (red, blue, and..) The player must find the masters of the keys to be able to cross the passages.. but you left the magic instant travel (magic spell dimension door) Is this voluntary? Thank more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Cyclophobia - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Cyclophobia - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Cyclophobia

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Phobias vary in severity among individuals. Some individuals can simply avoid the subject of their fear and suffer only relatively mild anxiety over that fear. Others suffer fully-fledged panic attacks with all the associated disabling symptoms. Most individuals understand that they are suffering from an irrational fear, but are powerless to override their initial panic reaction.
Luckily, you have enough power to recover from cyclophobia during instant nine-week therapy.
It's a tiny, non-linear and intense singleplayer map with pages of script to push gameplay experience to the limits.

Added: 16-01-2018

Heroes 5 maps: Cavarynn (Solo) | Battle for the Centre | Battle for the Centre (2 vs. 2) | Tribal Instinct

Author: Arnell (Ukrain, Khmelnytscyi), 09-09-2020 20:30 Like
Arneelll - Cyclophobia
@@@@

Author: Glade (Gdansk, Poland), 10-07-2019 23:53 Like
Cool map - Cyclophobia
Really fun map, managed to kill 2,2k cyclops on the first playthrough. I think now that i know the map, i should be able to beat it on 2nd playthrough

Author: Nuke (Moscow, Russia), 01-07-2011 22:19
WTF?
How is it possible? I managed to kill about 1,5k on them on the normal level by the week 9... Just impossible to build an army in 9 weeks that can kill such lots of stuff. Maybe i am a complete noob.
Great map anyway.

Author: Warmonger (Warsaw, Poland), 04-03-2009 09:44
Can't believe
Kill 12000 Cyclops in first week? Show me the way, man ;)

The other guy few posts below has no idea how to finish the map in 9 weeks... and what shall I do now?

Author: bommraa (Budapest, Hungary), 04-03-2009 01:25
perfect
Seven days to complete on heroic...

Author: maestro88 (Netherlands), 25-12-2008 14:35
monotonous
About the script: Very nice, nothing more to say, this has been done very well.

About the map: I didnt really like this map, I will explain why. In the beginning it was very interesting, but in week 2 it got boring. It comes to the point that you use one tactic every single battle again, which makes the game monotonous. I didnt even finish it, because (in my case) it took ages to finish it.
I took necromancers, so the only thing I was doing was taking souls. It is easy and efficient, but it is very tedious after a while. I believe that nature would be the best army to play this map, but it doesnt take away this mononoty.
I also wonder if it is possible to succeed with barbarians (on heroic). But this has just a minor influence on the rating.

Inference: Interesting map, very nice script, unfortunatly very monotonous after week two Final mark: 5

I'd like to see your next map as you already announced in your own commentary.

cheers

Maestro

Author: Warmonger (Warsaw, Poland), 17-12-2008 21:06
pervs
It appears players are much more skilled than myself, which makes it somewhat troublesome to adjust game balance and power of oposing creatures, especially when you're free to develop your army in any way.

I can assure you that my next map, powered by NCF, will be even more challenging and satisfying as soon as I manage to deal with all the bugs and scripting issus. It has already been almost finished somewhere in September, but STUDIES.
Don't worry, you will get it someday.

Author: bommraa (Budapest, Hungary), 17-12-2008 18:49
Perfect...
25 days in heroic...

Author: necromecro (Turkey), 13-12-2008 23:14
Perfect!
i can say just one world: PERFECT
so ty for the map. fun & smart & balance.. all its are good than offical custom maps.

i have been played this map:
finished till end of 7 weeks
with heroic mode. (sylvan)

we wating more maps like this :))
thanks

Author: ttt (Finland), 09-12-2008 16:25
Tips for beginners
To win cyclophobia, you might want to consider:

Start with Academy, Nur and Resources.

In battles, use only shooters (saboteurs, archmage, storm titans) and 1-stack gargoyles to distract and block enemy movements with the help of battleground elements.

Try to get the Frenzy and Puppet Master spells. If can get these, you can win battles by multiple frenzying the enemy to fight each other. Certain enemy armies contain only one stack of cyclopes, so you need to puppet master that stack to shoot at it freely.

Try to get Warpath, and take only neccessary steps with Nur, have mnultiple assisting heroes to capture undefended mines, resources and artifacts.

Author: Frenchest (Paris, France), 13-11-2008 16:38
Am I stupid or what ?
I guess i'ts because i'm a beginner with heroes but i absolutly dont understand how it's possible to finish the map in 9 weeks. When I arrived to the end, I basically had explored 3/4 of the map and only earned 2 towns ! Plus i wonder if it was designed for a specific alignement cause there was nothing specified (i play with Elves to use the specific ennemy skill against Cyclops). Am i missing something ? Great map anyway.

Author: Laurelynd (BC, Canada), 11-11-2008 06:58 Like
One of the Top 5-Best Ever-H5 Maps
And not only because I have a soft spot for the barbarian alignment. That's a beautiful, brilliantly designed maps with great attention towards detail and excellent game-play ballance. The best one I've played in many months, can't wait for the mapmaker's next creation.

Author: RedFury (Slovenia), 07-10-2008 21:03
Ya, that's why i'm so eager to try it again, without the leveling mod and on expert :D
well there's a little hole where you can pass behind the grail burial ground.
The fog is bothering me in the editor not ingame, but i'm new to it :S
Have been playing with the idea of making my own map, but i'm going to upgrade yours to get the feel for scripting and such.. How could i get hold of your email so i don't get too off topic here?

GOOD MAP, EVERYONE HAS TO TRY IT :D

Author: Warmonger (Warsaw, Poland), 07-10-2008 20:23
mods
I use levels mod as well, didn't know it's compatible with AI mod though.

I also passed it two times only on heroic, with Yrwanna and Nur. Was pretty suprised that so many cyclops can be handled so easily in the late game :) yet the first month is really hard.

I don't know anything about secret passage behind the grail I'm afraid.

The fog is part of ambient light setting, I can't remove it easily but on this tiny map you don't need to set distant zoom anyway, do you?

Author: RedFury (Slovenia), 07-10-2008 19:47
2 out of 4 :)
I'm using the AI mod from heroescommunity.com so my normal is hard as it is (3rd of 4 settings :S ). But normal and hard have the same 10k end limit, so I doubt it would be a lot harder. Then again, I used Yrwanna with warpath the first time around, and another mod that speeds up leveling after level 25 a bit (i was at 40 already) and that might have tilted the balance ;)
BTW: there's a little "secret passage" behind the grail, is it there on purpuse?
P.S.: the fog thing? :D

Still very good job, no offense ;)

Author: Warmonger (Warsaw, Poland), 07-10-2008 18:08
What is normal difficulty?
Sorry, but I don't know any player who could be interested in game on normal difficulty - in fact it should be called 'easy' or even 'ridiculous 9;.
All the maps are supposed to be nicely playable on hard difficulty and challenging, but possible on heroic. Then it's no likely to kill all cyclops and you will have little acess to bonuses which forces to choose among them.

Thanks for your feedback, another maps are on their way :)

Author: RedFury (Slovenia), 07-10-2008 17:48
Nice
Love the map: constant hero development, and nice little helps to counter the always tougher enemies. :D

Few tips though (that I implemented before starting on X-pert next time):
The final goal is set too low. First time around I finished on week 5 in normal.
There are 15656 Cycs (ya, I counted them :D ) to begin with, not counting the ones that spawn with the heroes and Weekly Growth! So 12000 for expert? (I raised it to 24k and put multiple 1.5k - 3k stacks around a camp fire, behind the wings of angel, as an insurance and/or endgame spectacle...

Second: Duncan, level 25+ with nada skills ftw!!! . . . uh?? wtf? lol?!? I don't think that was what you intended (gave him xp log (PF, Snatch, Scouting) bag of gold and horn of plenty, boots ...)

3rd. How do i disable the zoom related fog?

Keep up the good work and surprise us with more maps like that!

Author: Salamandre, 04-10-2008 13:37
Uber scripts
Must never be the goal. There are a few maps out with much more complex scripts than mines, but they are dissapointing, as the scenario isn't enthralling. Sorry gor being of topic (I rated 10, am I forgiven?)

Author: Warmonger (Warsaw, Poland), 04-10-2008 10:09
Thanks
Probably not sooner than VCMI is finished, which means somewhere up to 2010 ;)
You have already reached limits of the engine, so there's not much place to play with uber WoG scripts.

Luckily I'm on my way to finish first custom H5 NCF map which style was in large part inspired by you :)

Author: Salamandre, 04-10-2008 03:27
And
I see Warmonger is on the way to become a wizard scripter, when we get a WoG map?:)

Author: Salamandre, 04-10-2008 03:21
Rating
Oh you know, I asked Evgeny to look and we discovered that I got 55x1 for my last map, Alexander. Rating simply has to be ignored here. Not need to become Paranophobia:)

Author: Warmonger (Warsaw, Poland), 29-09-2008 13:15
Scripts
It was my first attempt to scripting and I have to make everything from scratch, so simply not made journal objectives.
Instead every hut has custom tooltip description showing after you activate the quest so that you know which seer wants what.

Thanks for your feedback, I only worry why some anonymous players gave me 1...

Author: lis edwards (rus), 29-09-2008 11:52
great job!
very interesting and rather hard map! i like it very much! but i think that there is a mini-bug: seer's quests are not appear in the journal, it's quite uncomfortable)))) pardon my english))))))))))

Author: B Clark (Calif,USA), 29-09-2008 05:18
Map with new twist
Lots of fun, lots of quests well balanced, another great map

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy