Author: Giuseff (italy), 16-04-2024 17:12

where is ORB? - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

LOL... there ar a lot of place where summin boat... more info? u have a pic?heeeeelppppppp more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 16-04-2024 12:53

Second plot - Пять Сюжетов - Аварус/Five Plots - Avarus - Heroes 4 map

The second plot was too difficult for me, so I had to stop playing this beautuful designed map. Sorry for you, sorry for me more...

Author: Svampthing (Sweden), 16-04-2024 12:01

very good map - The Pen and the Sword - Heroes 3 map

Great map! not impossible to play, but still a challenge. You can tell a lot of thought went into creating it. more...

Author: wasilix , 16-04-2024 11:57

Сложность в сравнении с другими картами - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Интересно было бы знать, насколько сложна карта по-вашему мнению (субъективному мнению и автора, и игрока) в сравнении с другими известными картами за коричневого и за других игроков. Возможно, приходит на ум какой-нибудь пример другой карты схожей по сложности.

more...

Author: Bilbo's Table (Moscow), 16-04-2024 09:21

Green tent - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

need to get to the lizardfolk village more...

Author: Bilbo's Table (Moscow), 16-04-2024 09:19

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо за отзыв! Да, игра за коричневого подразумевала более высокий уровень сложности и расширенный сюжет. more...

Author: pantarhei (Poland), 15-04-2024 23:14

kp - Lord of The Rings 3.0 - Heroes 3 map

Jak zdobyles KP? Jedyne ktore widze jest tam gdzie kwadrat z niebieska obramowka. more...

Author: Vrag , 15-04-2024 20:57

Переиграл!) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Играл за оплот, месяце на 3-4 запер компьютеров около гарнизонов, сам зачищал карту)) сейчас идёт 5й или 6й месяц, вот пробил гарнизон к синему, теперь дело за красным) Не знаю что будет дальше, но в отличии от коричневого в карту играть намного проще) more...

Author: Рашид , 15-04-2024 19:00

Супер карта! - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Карта очень интересная!
Стартуем в начале – Коркес сразу убегает, зеленых драконов одну битву выигрывает – и потом … И он вначале основной для быстрого старта, т.к. один сразу накаченный…
Сер Мюллих проходит свои битвы до конца – там на 2м месяце можно дойти до своего замка, но он не обязателен…
more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 15-04-2024 17:47

Walkthrough - The legend of ZELDA - Heroes 4 map

No, there isn't. Keep trying. I'm sure nothing is wrong with this map. Advice: download the improved version of this map, added on 16-01-2023 by Caseneuve more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 15-04-2024 02:34

bad map - Brothers of Mercy and War - Heroes 3 map

dont waste your time playing this bad map more...

Author: Didi (France), 15-04-2024 02:16

Help - The legend of ZELDA - Heroes 4 map

Is there a Walktrough of this map somewhere? I'm stuck I can't manage to progress, I don't know where to go, and I didn't manage to solve the 10 red oracle puzzles. more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 14-04-2024 23:55

stuck - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

how to get green keymaster tent? more...

Author: Vrag , 14-04-2024 19:15

Нужно меньше! - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Карта мне показалась скучной, просто огромные пространства, куча беготни, никакого челленджа нет, в общем самая обычная карта! Городской портал, конечно частично спасает ситуацию, без него можно было бы совсем придушиться. Прорисовку пустой точно не назвать, автор старался. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Walking Dead - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Walking Dead - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Walking Dead - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Walking Dead

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Dark clouds are gathering over Hillbrook Castle. Princess Ellaine, only child of ailing King Gothweg, must discover what threatens the land. And then deal with it, if she can!

Added: 28-07-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Battle for the Centre | Battle for the Centre (2 vs. 2) | Tribal Instinct | Schloss Schwefelstein

Author: Uganda Knuckles (Taiwan), 12-05-2023 19:42
Interesting map - Walking Dead
Someone have talked about the main feature of this map below,so I don't duplicate.This map is a little too big.Most of the time your hero is wandering around.I somehow gather 15 archangels and 90 paladins with random generated creatures joining me,but the 1k+crossbowman already kills every undead creatures from green players.Green hero is not hard if you gather all your troop on Ellaine.With Vitality+Battle frenzy+Light magic you pretty much beat green player every time.
BTW Ellaine is such a simp for Victtorio.

Author: Moo Moo, 23-02-2022 02:58
How to beat Deirdre? - Walking Dead
I've tried this map twice in a row. Each time I have no trouble until I take over the Dwarven town. Soon after I'm attacked by Deirdre (green necromancer hero) with very high stats and absurdly large army (3K skeleton archers, 1K zombies, around 500 Mummies plus an assortment of other Necropolis creatures). No matter what I do, my campaign ends there because no matter how large an army I have managed to build until that point, there's no way I'm going to survive that - at least not without being set nearly back to zero.

Alek writes:
06-06-2022 21:43

My way to handle it - Walking Dead

The way I handled that was, just avoid her. Escape with your army more to the south or north to the dwarven towns and just hold that one. Deidre will eventually leave your Haven area and you can re-take it afterwards like after a week.

Author: Aba (Poland), 09-06-2021 19:22 Like
Amazing - Walking Dead
Just a great map

Author: Luna, 28-09-2017 00:04
Very good - Walking Dead
Very good map with great and immersive story.

Author: Magdalena (United Kingdom), 02-09-2012 21:17
Walking Dead
Great fun map!!!:-) Thanx very much for your hard work. Very interesting map and clever.

Author: fuzz (Germany), 01-02-2010 12:38 Like
title
in my opinion not the best map but good aswell the story is well design but i dont like the style.. but it has no relay value so i give u just 6 points

Author: Aurima, 10-12-2009 22:28
nice job
cool

Author: Zrenya (Zrenjanin, Serbia), 15-10-2009 03:35 Like
Help
I like this map but i have a problem. One of the 4 dwarven artifacts is on an island and i cant reach it. Can someone please help?

Author: paplo (Poland), 15-07-2009 10:54
Paplo
its best map

Author: Franzy, 03-03-2009 15:38
Review
Design&Style: 3/5
The map combines good, carefully designed places with wide empty plains and some really ugly spots, like water crowling up the shore or textures with holes (they appear when mapmaker forgets to level terrain properly). While a few places are worth sightseeing, most of the map is designed not very accurately. The author should have placed more effort or choose a smaller map size, as only half map is utilized in the game. The other half are just empty spaces or mountains.

Story&Idea: 3.5/5
Story is pretty linear, and idea is quite old. We did this with revived Nicolas in the official campaign, now we do it with some archlich. Implementation is quite good though, and all the events are followed with journal entries by our alter-ego. I would give it 4/5 if the texts were a little less boring.

Difficulty&Balance: 3.5/5
First of all, you only have access to level 1-3 creatures (apart from randomly spawned creatures that may join you). Regularly train your peasants into archers in your castles, and you will have so many snipers, that no enemy will be a match for you. Besides, 1k of militiamen under the command of Ellaine is an extraordinary force :) And you will have that much in just 3 months - considering number of castles and peasants huts.
Played on hero. On my first attempt I lost when green player appeared with grand army and all my troops were devided between 3 different heroes looking for key artifacts in different parts of the world. On my second attempt I gave all the troops to main hero and she defeated those green heroes easily. Main Evil Guy did not perform well against Ellaine either. Killed him 3 times in a row without any problem. His ability to respawn anywhere on the map is quite irriating though.
Overall balance is good, though I believe the strength of enemies could be adjusted to fit Ellaine's army size. Com'on, 500 mummies guarding the final artifact versus 2k of snipers? It was a massacre. Battles were not very interesting, except for a few with green necromancers: they can cast dominate mind and berserk which can be quite a pain if your hero can't cast expert dispel or antimagic.
Map quality: 3/5
Inaccurate design, vast empty spaces, script errors. Still needs some work to be a finished creation. I was surprised I made all through despite all the bugs and oddities (I defeated green player 3 times, for example). Objectives are not updated as regularily as one would think. Finally, all the monsters face south. Looks really ugly.

Replay value: 1/5
The only things that will change on your next play are neutral monsters and artifacts in the store. I don't think it's a good reason to play the map again.

Overall mark: 3/5
+ Army restrictions force to use new tactics and hero builds
+ Fun gameplay at times.
- A lot of micromanagment with caravans and creature training
- Long walks
- All computer opponents except for green players are pathetically weak.
Bottom line: good, but not a "must play".

Hints: Battle Frenzy and Vitality perks are must have. Light Magic is extremely important when fighting necromancers to dispel their dark spells. Get Soldiers' Luck perk and your Footmen and Militiamen will stun enemies almost every time. Don't go for Vendicators, stunning and allies protection is better than two strikes.

Author: percall (germany), 22-02-2009 01:46
good adventure but...
this type of game is for people who likes to have an adventure game...i am not one of this players...i think its good to make a new criterium to maps like size, difficult, count players and (the new criterium) TYPE

the map is made lovely but this type of gameplay is not good for me

Author: Hierulf (Nancy, France), 21-02-2009 22:40 Like
Very good.
An history, some thinking...
Very pleasant to play.

Author: jay (china), 02-02-2009 13:50
Too big!
It's too big for play!I think you'd better make some samll maps!

Author: wolfgang (Munich, Germany), 10-01-2009 20:19 Like
Not a map, its a champaign
Absolutly great work! Thanks.
Had real fun whith walking death.
As good if not better as the
campains of the game.

Author: GrowlingDog (Australia), 09-01-2009 13:12
Walking forever
Spoilers!!!!
Not a bad map. No creature growth above lvl 3 so if u like the big battles with higher lvl creatures dont bother. I played it almost to the end but when Aglix appeared AGAIN for the 3rd time with all his troops and right out the front of one of my castles, i just couldnt be bothered spending more time going back, getting back the castle and defeating him again.

Author: Troy Bayer (Australia), 09-01-2009 13:12
Walking forever
Spoilers!!!!
Not a bad map. No creature growth above lvl 3 so if u like the big battles with higher lvl creatures dont bother. I played it almost to the end but when Aglix appeared AGAIN for the 3rd time with all his troops and right out the front of one of my castles, i just couldnt be bothered spending more time going back, getting back the castle and defeating him again.

Author: YCC (Taiwan), 05-01-2009 17:54
godd but a bit too long
The scenario is good and quite different from ordinary ones.
The only thing that I don't quite like is it really drags on for too long.

Author: Ivan, 02-01-2009 07:12
I like this map
Thanks for send me to play this map!

Author: Kyle (Indiana), 25-12-2008 21:09
First Downloaded Map
Good job, my man. Very enjoyable. I'm in the middle of it and am enjoying both the map and the story. I'm starting to jones for higher level creatures though. Peasants aren't exactly the most fun armies to control. Also, I'm way too powerful to worry about much of anything, other than I suprise attack on one of my castles while I'm exploring your map.

Author: zawangel (France), 21-12-2008 17:23
Very nice map
THANK YOU to the autor. Very good map, another please

Author: Ильфат, 21-12-2008 13:03
Установка
Как установить Карты для Героев 5 Там же нет папки Maps?

Author: zawangel (France), 21-12-2008 12:43
Four Artefact
Please could you tell me how I can go on the island to keep the fourth artefact? thanks a lot

Author: klearchos (Athens, Greece), 15-12-2008 10:25
Nice Map
Quite nice map, clear objectives. The only bad point is that after a while you become too strong and thus lacks competition in spite of hard level.

Author: necromecro (Turkey), 14-12-2008 06:02
poor
i dont like this map.
- green wating a long time >> much time spend
- scenerio is simple but map large & ways are long >> much time spend
- ai is bad. mean scripting is not good.
- it like random generate map
+ dialog is good

2/10

Author: alexander (Germany), 13-12-2008 12:13
Walking Dead
Really nice map! Good story!

Author: alexander (Germany), 13-12-2008 11:05
Walking Dead
Really nice map! Good story!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy