Author: Karolína (Česko), 29-03-2024 12:11

Good adventure - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I enjoy this map a lot, but I am stuck right now - I defeated Arantir and all green players, but they just keep spawning from the last town (the Ninurta-Usur). Nothing happened after I defeated Arantir, the blockage is still there, I don't know what to do. I can fly there with angelwings for in more...

Author: Solmyr , 29-03-2024 11:43

Note for SOD plugin users - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

Make sure to have the "Original Obstacles" setting enabled (so it's a checkmark), otherwise some fights become impossible! For example, the first red dragon fight against the harpy. more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Thanks for playing, glad you enjoyed it! more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hey there, thanks for playing! The border guards are a completely optional route, I don't think using instant travel will cause much of a problem. If you bypass it like that.

That being said, there's probably other instant travel issues on the map (like bypassing the tunnel guards), so
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:26

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Or sail through the blue gate, navigate through whirlwinds and there is a magical shrine with waterwalk spell. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:02

Word from an author - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

This maps plays very differently from other heroes maps as it works more like a giant puzzle, where you gain major advantage by finding tents, creating composite artifacts, completing quests and mist of the time you win by finding the grail in the end.
The movement is restricted a lot (with the exc
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:39

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Alternatively you can obtain boots of levitation from the questgiver in the top left corner of the picture. He will trade them for one titan. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:34

Wlkousz - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

To get to the angel wings you need to unlock the castle, where you can build a ship to cross water that is hidden underneath the mist. more...

Author: Ok sang , 29-03-2024 05:40

Ok - Gelu and Hota - Heroes 3 map

Ok more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:43

Great map but hard - Turns - Heroes 3 map

This is a good map. Took me several attempts before I have finally won the game. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:42

waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Use waterwalk to get to the light blue tent and you can learn the spell from a castle. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:40

So-so - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Tried this map. Wow this map is so time consuming because there are so many colored gates that you cannot pass until you find a tent. I have already won the game but didn't bother finishing off this map as it got really boring trying to get to all of the tents. Some corridors are impassable to more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 23:16

instant trip - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hello, I am playing with your map but there is a small problem.. Some areas are protected by guards with keys (red, blue, and..) The player must find the masters of the keys to be able to cross the passages.. but you left the magic instant travel (magic spell dimension door) Is this voluntary? Thank more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Auf Engelsflugeln - map rating = 8 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Auf Engelsflugeln - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Auf Engelsflugeln - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Auf Engelsflugeln

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Language: German
Acht machtige Reiche streiten seit jeher um die Herrschaft uber diese Welt. Wem wird es als erster gelingen, uber die Grenzen seines Landes hinaus vorzusto?en und sich die legendaren Schatze im Zentrum anzueignen, um so zur absoluten Vorherrschaft uber seine Konkurrenten zu gelangen?

Added: 15-01-2018

Heroes 5 maps: Islands of Wonder (team 2v2) | Into the Tundra | И снова война | Let's Fight!

| 1-30 | 31-34 |

Author: Vali (Bucharest, Rom), 13-01-2024 20:13
Great map! - Auf Engelsflugeln
I'm speechless, i've played it already 5 times with a different faction/colour
Thank you!

Author: yehonatan (israel), 29-01-2022 13:26
tel aviv - Auf Engelsflugeln
god very god

Author: AlienGrain (Kiev, Ukraine), 05-08-2021 09:11 Like
Auf Engelsflugein - One Hell of a Map - Auf Engelsflugeln
In spite of its size, this map is super detailed, diverse, dynamic. When I played for the first time I wondered how cute it is. I know only one map more saturated than this - called 'Listen to Silence'. Now I am going to download it once again))

Author: hobbit (Samara russia), 06-01-2020 17:17 Like
Auf Engelsflugeln - Auf Engelsflugeln
Auf Engelsflugeln

Author: bukvez (israel), 13-12-2019 02:14 Like
! - Auf Engelsflugeln
good

Author: k.k, 24-09-2019 18:24
good - Auf Engelsflugeln
good

Author: GG, 26-06-2018 17:19
Auf Engelsflugeln - Best multuiplayer map ever - Auf Engelsflugeln
What can I say? 10/10

Author: homm5, 09-04-2018 05:29
awesome - Auf Engelsflugeln
Great map!
Nothing more to add.

Author: antonio (Murcia, Spain), 12-12-2014 10:35
Auf Engelsflugeln
Muy bueno, entretenido y divertido.

Author: Azzy, 21-12-2010 17:09
Awesome
Awesome map; and after hours of trial and error i finally found out how to edit and save the map; the solution, i think, is to remove the german characters from the map name.
I`m not sure if this is what allowed me to save it, but now it actually works.

P.S. also change the name name in the name.txt found in the map archive.(open the map archive with any rar utility)

Sandro writes:
25-06-2014 13:56

Worked

This worked wonders for me, and all i did was just simply removing the "u" character from the map name. And i also deleted the "1.1" part too.

Thank you sir

Sandro writes:
25-06-2014 13:58

whoops

i mean the german "u"

Author: Rakss (Estonia), 01-11-2010 20:18
Magnificent .
Just awesome ; Recommended!
10/10 .

Niels (Nederland) writes:
30-11-2016 19:44

New version updated - Auf Engelsflugeln

Spend hours, weeks in the mapmaking recreating this map. Making it more fair/equal to play. And ofc bended over the saving part. Map has new name Bro Down. Witch was basic the main problem with saving and loading. Hope you enjoy my art-euh map :)

New version updated - Auf Engelsflugeln

hobbit (Samara russia) writes:
27-12-2019 21:51

123 - Auf Engelsflugeln

Author: Giçç (Brazil), 04-10-2010 04:25
the
The best

Author: zack, 01-02-2010 13:02 Like
nice!
really nice map! 9/10 theres nothing else to said

Author: PrairiePlayer (Minnesota, USA), 28-01-2010 22:58
Help with the fix
Aeshnidae: Interesting solution but I am having trouble duplicating your fix. After editing the map, how exactly did you save the file? Thanks.

Author: Aeshnidae (Estonia, Tallinn), 28-01-2010 18:29
My fix for the problem
I had the same problems, at first it worked, but after fideling with it in editor it stopped working. The file sometimes turned into a 1kb file and the game couldn't find it. The problem seemed to be with the file name in my case: the system did not seem to recognize the file extension .1 so I lost the end, and a miracle; it worked.

Author: Chris (California, USA), 03-01-2010 23:13
Excellent Map
There's a reason this map is the top-rated one overall - it's challenging without being ridiculous and there's plenty of replay value.

What's particularly nice about it is the fact that the routes to your opponents are not obvious - it's not symmetrical and there are plenty of sneaky ways for your opponents to come at you, so you have to be diligent about leaving a good defending army in each area.

Try to send a couple of attacking armies out at once if possible; if you leave an opponent alone for too long, they'll end up with a huge force (the first time I played my best hero was slaughtered by a Sylvan force, with the dryads resurrecting themselves halfway through the battle...)

Author: Andrean (Berlin, Germany), 02-12-2009 03:38
unplayable
tried the map, but saves are mostly not reloadable; within the game nearly never, after a restart often unloadable...
blame UBISOFT :-(

Author: PrairiePlayer (Minnesota, USA), 15-11-2009 23:28
Can't Edit
Can anyone offer an explanation why the map cannot be edited? I have the same problem as a previous poster in that the map will revert to a 1KB file and is unusable after opening.

Author: BarbarianEmporer (USA), 14-11-2009 15:44
I Like these German Maps
Wow! What a war! Played as Barbarians vs Haven. Loved the prisoner towers. A little hint to future downloaders: Be sure to get your prioner free first and have a hero strong enough to guard the prisoner towers , or get there quickly if the opponent releases theirs and then crush the released prisoner and the releaser. You then have a chance. Very challenging to stop the opponent from getting through the island that has all the upper tier troops guarding the portals to other castles. If they get through...well, let's just say that you will play this for weeks just trying to get alll the castles as there are many routes. I also suggest that you obtain all 8 of the Power of Dragons artifacts so you can get free daily top tier troop. It's not easy getting those artifacts. If you want quick time between turns, I recommend 1 opponent. Easily the best map I have played yet.

Author: Stefa-07 (Moscow,Rassia Birulevo), 02-10-2009 13:52
Populars Games Aplycation
Saved Only Fact Maps,Game load and game.

Author: Mindaugas (Vilnius), 11-09-2009 22:08
map
ssssssssssss

Author: Борис, 31-08-2009 00:22
Борис
норм

Author: Lauser (Frankfurt, Germany), 02-08-2009 14:20 Like
Hier noch die 10 Punkte
Damit die Karte ein rating bekommt, das sie verdient hat.

Author: Lauser (Frankfurt, Germany), 02-08-2009 14:13 Like
Einfach...fantastisch...
Danke fuer diese wunderbare Karte - sie ist einfach genial!!! Optisch in jeder Hinsicht ein absoluter Augenschmaus, spieltechnisch ein herausfordernder und fesselnder Marathon. Diese Karte hat einen Ehrentitel fuer die Erhaltung der Spieltradition der HOMM-Reihe verdient :)

Respekt vor dem Schaffer bzw. der Schafferin - das war sicherlich eine verdammte Menge Arbeit, die offensichtlich mit viel Herz und Verstand getan wurde. Wirklich toll! Bitte mehr davon, denn es ist ein grossartiger Stil und bringt eine Menge Spass! Deshalb gibts von mir 10 Punkte, wuerde sogar 11 geben :)

Author: KungWaz (Sweden), 29-07-2009 14:29
Good map
I have the same problem as Ralf, as soon as you have viewed the map in the editor it will be 1KB in size and won't work any more... I would like to be able to edit the map, does the editor know why this happens (and how to get around it?).

Regards
KungWaz

Author: Ralf (Berlin, Germany), 27-07-2009 21:49
schoene karte....
echt gelungen, nur hab ich leider ein Problem, wenn ich sie nach Nachbearbeitung speichern will bekomme ich nur eine 1KB große Datei...die sich wie erwarten nicht oeffnen laesst? Irgend ne Idee warum?

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 08-07-2009 08:11
Loved it
More please. Great map!! Thanks so much.

Author: Jack Dane (Denmark), 13-04-2009 20:00
4 x Thumps up! out of five
This is an awesome map for extended play, with good potential for a long, slow buildup and ultimately - and continually - clashing with huge, terrible armies of the likes as is seldom seen. - And with multiple 30+odd level heroes to lead them.

At the same time, extended exploration will reveal numerous ways to deploy small skirmishing armies for disrupting action behind enemy lines while at the same time offer valuable recce-intel for planning longtime, massive strategical movements across the map. Heroes of Might and Magic on a truely epic scale, is what this map offers.

Enfolding all this battle-action is a mixture of richely varied and tasty-looking landscapes, blending with eachother in seamless ways - allmost: there's some quirky spots scattered around, most on a very minor basis, but one or two perhaps in a degree that needs fixing. One, for example is the location of stairways, which are not allowing topside players even remotely equal access to the underworld - and with the underworld in turn being inhabited by only two players (while the topside is sporting six) some players are bound to find themselves in a locked two-fronted battle at an early point in the game, with a comparably powerfull foe from underneath to one side and exhausting waves of lesser confrontations on the other. These players are the ones, when computer controlled, are first to go down. Human players, too, will have a hard time in this position, even against a computer controlled set of opponents.

But part from that, the map is reasonably well-balanced and will provide hours upon hours of grueling, minute planning, and waging of war in trying to overcome the competition and remain king of the hill on this map.

Author: sascha (german), 24-03-2009 13:11
wow
das ist eine verdammdt gute karte

Author: peter (Lithuania, Vilnius), 15-02-2009 18:24
Nice
Awsome map. Giving 10 for landscape, its gorgeous, have never seen so well designed surroudings, looks like it has took a lot of time from you.
Noticed only one anoying thing, i played with elves and for me purple and broun players were taking their turns like 5 min each. Would be nice if they would make it faster.
And one more thing maybe its possible to make it teamed version.
Recomending it to others its worth to play this map as its a lot enjoying ;)

| 1-30 | 31-34 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy