Author: BiskupKonrad's Studios , 20-04-2024 10:49

New map - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello, Thank you for your comment, I appreciate that!
New map is under testing now and will be released in second half of year. Stay tuned!
more...

Author: Wingman27 , 20-04-2024 05:39

Feedback please - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Please let me know if this version is too difficult. Nobody has posted a success story since I uploaded it. It’s supposed to be for pros only, but I need to know if it’s even possible. Thanks more...

Author: I love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 20-04-2024 00:19

We love BiskupKonrad's Studios - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello Konrad, best mapmaker in the world. I was Wondering will there be any new map soon? more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Aniconic - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Aniconic - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Aniconic - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Aniconic

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Build the Grail in Aniconic or defeat all enemies win the scenario. This map requires WoG version 3.58f or later and will not work correctly with earlier versions

Added: 12-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Двое против одного | Battle for live! | Home of Dimonija | One & One

| 1-30 | 31-43 |

Author: David (VietNam), 13-02-2020 04:01 Like
+10 Great map - Aniconic
this map +10 , no doubt ,the key to victory is raise your Demon , you just only kill Sir Mulick , avoid other enemy heroes ,hide in sanctuary ,after release Xyron and with Fly spell this map easier.

Author: NNB (VN), 16-03-2017 12:19
Good - Aniconic
Thank you Kingslayer and Grigor!

Author: Moshe (Modiin, Israel), 12-12-2016 20:12 Like
Great Idea and nice Implementation. - Aniconic
Great Idea and nice Implementation, Excellent game. Many Thanks to the authors.
I played it 12 month, 4 weeks and 3 days (323 days). Score 436. The result could be better, but Lord Haart stucks the game. So I had to return and defeat him. Now is OK.

Author: Vadim (Moscow, Russia), 27-11-2016 16:57
Aniconic - where is the cape of velocity? - Aniconic
Any hint where the cape of velocity is please? I am a bit suspicious that it was with the swamp hero who escaped from me... All heroes are destroyed but can't find the cape anywhere.

David (VietNam) writes:
13-02-2020 04:03

cape - Aniconic

you can find it in land of Tower ,in the pandora box

Author: Nick (Russia), 17-10-2016 13:01
1 - Aniconic
Beat this map once again. It is must play for all H3 fans. Thank you both Kingslayer and Grigor!

Author: ks, 06-06-2015 13:05
sword
The sword you can find in blue player territory

Daniel, sorry im mega-turbo late :)

Author: Стасян (uk), 05-06-2015 21:56
Мужик
Куда идти, когда убъёшь сера Мюлиха? туда где 1 супер архангела нужно давать? там же компы ппц какие мсильные...

Author: Стасян (uk), 05-06-2015 21:50
Мужик
Any hint about Sword of Judgements?
Где меч правосудия ???

Author: Daniel (Ro), 02-01-2015 00:09 Like
Swords of Judgement? Aeris?
Any hint about Sword of Judgements?
Or how can i hire Aeris?Or brown keymaster? Seems that are my only possibilities...
Thanks!
:)

Author: Ktoto (Gdeto), 13-09-2013 17:50
dismissing OR sacrificing marius?
Дошел до места, где беру летающего героя. Но что делать с мариуосм? Уволить или дать убить врагу? Если уволить, значит не дать врагу попасть в монолит входа. А надо ли? В будущем не будет тупика из за этого? Те, кто жалуются на сложность - пользуйтес ь убеганием с поле боя за деньги. Я так побеждал без потерь врагов сильнее меня раз в 20.

Author: long (hanoi, vietnam), 05-08-2013 19:01
Sword of judgment
the same problem, where is Sword of judgment? and some guys said that we must sacffice marius? anyone can explaine to me? thank in advance

Author: Manu (France), 27-04-2012 18:32
Sword of judgment
Hi, it looks like a great map, but i can't find the sword of judgment to pass the quest guard! I killed Sir Mulich and i 'am stuck! Can somehelp me. Have i missed something?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 07-05-2009 15:17
GREAT
A "MUST PLAY" map

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 05-05-2009 23:08
FINISHED
Great map one of the best i have played.Finished in 13 months.A masterpiece

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 02-05-2009 16:43
Pandora
Pandora in front of bath'iere,am i supposed to figt for it on month 5 with marius?

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 02-05-2009 16:25
Sir Mulich
I have the same problem with sir mulich.It is month 5 and i have 18 dracoliches and 52 demons(i visited the seer huts) AND i had only 2 pit lords so could ressurect 2 demons per battle and MULICH is with 193 archangels i can trick him to go up and take the pandora but then it ask for 1 supreme archangel which i can not find.Even if i go back and buy all my troops from the castles i still cannot kill him.Can you give me an advise please

Author: Seg (Moscow, Russia), 28-09-2008 09:01
Отличная карта
Прошел за 13 месяцев, носороги, то бишь демоны - великая сила :)!
Еще хочу, скажите, что посмотреть ?

Author: Andrean (Berlin, Germany), 26-09-2008 02:16
Great Map
Finished in 16th month... Great Map! One of the best maps I've ever played - only one or two maps of Salamandre are a little bit better ;-) !

Author: lorder1 (lord1), 05-09-2008 00:26
kk
kk

Author: Jeanus (Czech rep.), 30-08-2008 12:01
Thx for this map
Great map! The best i had ever played. I have no words at all.. Keep doing, please.

Author: Satanklaus (Moscow, Russia), 29-06-2008 21:03
Хорошая карта!
Хорошая карта, глючная только очень! Какие 23 месяца? Я прошёл за 13 и то потому что не очень спешил. Грааль не строил, просто перебил всех как кутёнышей - 12К Суперангел ов было к концу - никто не в силах такую армению замесить ;)

Author: Greenhell (Sofia BG), 29-05-2008 14:46
Amazing
Best map ever!!I finished in 23 months and 2 or 3 weeks.Didn't beat sir Mullich at all....cheated him to go sailing for a month or 2 and when he came back my demons were way too hungry:)
Голямо мерси за картата....п росто е невероятна !

Author: as (Z), 17-04-2008 22:14
hello
how make this map. when i do it and do save show me error N bitset..what does it mean?

Author: manol (sofia), 11-04-2008 18:39
,уег
Григор, това определено е най-добрат

Author: manol (sofia), 11-04-2008 18:36
иошжщг
много яка карта 4 пъти я почвам и все ме смазват. Това с героя с летене и граала при бенхамотит е е много хитро.

Author: as (Z), 05-04-2008 15:14
hello
why i cant making a map?

Author: Pitus (Poland), 27-03-2008 01:54
:)
xD

Author: Nils (Hannover, Germany), 02-02-2008 18:25
hi
oh man..............i am so a stupid. yes, with the pit lords demons resurrect. i forgot....thanks.

Author: KingSlayer (Sofia), 02-02-2008 14:05
Hi
Maybe you are late with your development and you had gone too late with too less demons for this first very important battle with Sir Mullich.
You mast collect as much demons as you can.
I think its better to start the game again becose Sir Mullich is already too strong for Marius.
But you still could defeat Sir Mullich with another tacktics :) but you must carefully look what is happaning on the map and choose the right moment to cheat him :D

10x for playing!

PS: If you have another problem or questions dont hasitate to ask

Author: Nils (Hannover, Germany), 31-01-2008 23:08
HELP
Hello,

i have a big problem. my hero marius is too weak to defeated Sir Mullich. i have 10 attack, 10 defend, i have 400 efreet, 900 pit lords 1500 soreceress, 28 dracolich, 342 demons, (three-hundret-forty two.) 2000 gogs. Tooooo WEAK! Mullich has 40 attack and defense, 500 Archangels and lots of creatures. Why am i so weak? Do I a mistake?

| 1-30 | 31-43 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy