Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Author: Babak (Canada), 28-03-2024 21:15

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 28-03-2024 19:59

map - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

A good map for a fast dynamic game. more...

Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Beowulf: Pride is the Curse - map rating = 16 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Beowulf: Pride is the Curse - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Beowulf: Pride is the Curse - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Beowulf: Pride is the Curse

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Just wait, though wide he may roam, always a hero comes home;
He goes where no one has gone, but always a hero comes home;
He knows of places unknown, always a hero comes home;
He goes and comes back alone, but always a hero comes home;

Added: 27-08-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Две половинки | Очень большая | Блицкриг | Круги

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-101 |

Author: Belakis (Albany, USA), 10-06-2023 21:08
Downloading Maps - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse
Years ago no problem doing this now wants ADS DISABLED which I have attempted I am registered geeze any advice? Tried downloading this Beowulf map no go

evgkuz writes:
10-06-2023 23:16

Perhaps the ad is blocked by a firewall or antivirus program, try disabling ad blocking there. - Beo

Hello.

Perhaps the ad is blocked by a firewall or antivirus program, try disabling ad blocking there.

Author: Denixia (CZ), 14-04-2023 16:47
How to play - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse
That side quests kinda dont work.

Author: Vladimír Chromiak (CZ), 28-09-2022 16:58 Like
maps - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse
nice map and script

Author: Vladimír Chromiak (CZ), 22-12-2021 17:48 Like
Pan V. - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse
dobrá práce

Horo (Czech republic) writes:
26-01-2022 08:38

Mr. - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse

Ahoj. Mě se mapa neukazuje v seznamu map. Postupoval jsi nějak jinak než u ostatních map? Díky

Horo writes:
01-03-2022 00:36

Single player - maps - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse

Jsem blbej, je to v single player - custom game. Skvělá mapa!

Author: Tamas, 16-04-2021 22:22 Like
desert - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse
How can I go to the desert?

Steven writes:
17-10-2021 06:01

GM - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse

After you meet Siren underground, there is a story line that you fall in love with her. And you will transfer back to your castle. After that, your next mission is to conquer Frision. First of all you need to talk with Wizard, he will open a gate on the left side of his tower. Than you will travel to the down size of the map. There will be a way that you could go to the desert.

Author: Tamas, 16-04-2021 21:54 Like
desert - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse
How can I go to the desert?

Author: Tim LeBlanc (Charleston, SC, United States), 29-03-2021 21:41
Fun but No Finish - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse
Great map! I completed all primary and secondary quests, except one primary...kill Frisian. I defeated the Frisian leader and conquered the Stronghold castle, then I conquered the pyramid, and finally I went "home" to Heorot. The quest states to wait in Heorot for 7 days for the "ultimate quest." I've waited 15 days, and yet nothing happened. Please advise. Thanks!

Author: Fabio (United Kingdom), 03-10-2020 19:46
Disappointing - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse
The map itself is beautiful and interesting, but there are too many bugs. I can't recruit mages nor wolves where I'm supposed to, and nothing happens after finishing some of the missions. If you like to play without a particular goal, you might as well like this map, but if you *want* ti finish it...well, look somewhere else.

Author: Torque, 14-09-2020 23:29
Beowulf pet makes the game crash - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse
It is no use, even with ver low setting I cannot enter battle without crashing to desktop. And I can't dismiss the creature or mission will fail. Any tips?

Author: asd (asd), 17-04-2020 23:00 Like
asd - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse
asd

Author: BHawk (Čakovec,Kroatien), 16-12-2019 09:19
Beowulf:Stolz ist der Fluch - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse
Sollte es zuerst testen , um eine Meinung zu äußern.

Author: Black Hwak (Croatia), 16-12-2019 07:47
Beowulf:Pride is the Curse - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse
I do not know ???

Author: Larry Welch (US), 22-08-2019 23:04
Also - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse
The Wolf den gives Bear riders.

Author: Larry Welch (US), 22-08-2019 23:02
Quests?-Beowulf: Pride is the Curse - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse
Looks like a really nice map.However after downloading it 4 times and playing several times, once to level 32.I can get -0- quests.I can't interact with any of the quest giver sites.Probably missing something simple,but after appox. 35 hours playing,I can not get any quests

Author: JuraRobert (Romania), 16-03-2019 17:45
cant hire mages - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse
when i talk to the crystal nothing happens

Author: Brian (Australia), 08-07-2018 14:40
Stronghold base? - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse
It seems insanly powerful. Tried many times to defeat it but I couldn't find a way. What tactic did everyone use to defeat the stronghold?

Author: [V]andal (Polska), 18-06-2018 16:21 Like
Good Joob! - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse
Im pretty picked up with this map , you spend so much time on this (i think so :D) best "campaign" map i've seen that was maked by a user. There is a couple of bugs (i can't hire wolves etc.) but that's nothing i finished the map nice joob.

Author: Sergey (Moscow), 03-05-2018 12:34
1 - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse
Good

Author: nicu turus (Alba iulia,Romania), 02-05-2018 14:37
nice! - Beowulf: Pride is the Curse
nice game to play

Author: Lydie (France), 04-05-2014 12:32
Beowulf
Extraordinaire scenario. I enjoyed it every minute . However i didn't manage to climb in the pyramid despite i gave the DM tome to the wizard. I killed the dragon with 79 archangels, 700 vindicators, 2400 wolves, 170 +190 wizards. I hypnotised the red dragons and cloned the wolves. It was quick but intense. Thank you very much for this map you are very talented.

Author: Patrick (Manila, Phil), 20-08-2011 18:41
removing mods
hi. thanks for a great map!

how do i uninstall the mods made by the map on my game? ive tried deleting the map from my game folder, but only the dragon flame tongue and horn of plenty mods got removed. wyngaal still hasnt reverted back to his original sprite.

thanks in advance!

Author: Assassine (Germany), 07-05-2010 01:28
help?
this map looks great, but i seem to be unable to progress at all in it. nothing happens when i come to places (village, castle, etc.) most place are just unaccessable, like the minotaurs lab, the underground and lots of others, and i just dont know what to do cause theres no help at all (nothing in the questlog, no events...). i guess somethings broken here cuz it works for others, but i dunno what.

Author: AG, 27-01-2010 05:02
solved
... my problem myself;
the map is really great, but there is an error in reasoning within the scripts; you can make lots of money, and this makes the map quite easy

Author: AG, 26-01-2010 05:23
again
a siren's quest is not shown in the quest book

Author: AG, 26-01-2010 05:19
desert
what to do to come into the desert quarter? The sirens teleported the hero back to the town - after this nothing happens - wizard tower doesn't work, no Frisian to slay, no open quests, ...

Author: uniu (Hungary), 01-10-2009 14:25 Like
Great Map!
I had "only" 2K wolf in my army, and I defeated with they the dragons. The calling ability of the wolfs working on the own mirror image! ;-)

Little help for the wolf and ancient tree quest: listening the rumor of your town!

Author: Noa (Israel), 15-09-2009 22:31
Very good map,
But some of the minor quests didn't work: I didn't get any retribution from the witch, no rakshasas joined me, I didn't manage to recruite any angels, I couldn't recruite Phoenixs, and there was no response from the wizards at the desert, when I came near.
Finally I just waited till I had 1,000 knights to win the dragons.

Author: edwin_yang (China), 13-09-2009 20:16
@tore and Jonathan
@tore

It must be Beowulf that who can go through to the siren, others will be blocked.

@Jonathan

You can access to the pyramid only after you return the tome of dark to the wizard in the tower.

if this couldnt help,you can send your saves to my email.I will check it.

thanks for playing.

Author: Gabor (Hungary), 13-09-2009 13:03
Rescue the women and her child
After my previous letter, a done the mission. Everything is ok.

Author: Gabor (Hungary), 13-09-2009 01:58
Rescue the women and her child
Hi

one question
how can I finished the quest : Rescue the women and her child?

what should I do?
go to the church find a priest etc (according to the suggestion). ... and after? I went back pick up a priest, after that went back for the women with the priest but nothing happened ...

thank you for your help

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-101 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy