Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Author: We love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 21-04-2024 16:52

A - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Can I apply for beta testing :D more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Subterranean Treajures - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Subterranean Treajures - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Subterranean Treajures - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Subterranean Treajures

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

The war in the wastelands is more widely known as "the Paupers' War".
That was how arrogant well-to-do neighbours referred to the inhabitants of these desolate lands.
When deposits of valuable resources were discovered in the dungeons, those wasteland dwellers built a powerful state and conquered their hated neighbours.
But it all started with a long, hard war for those dungeon treasures between the "paupers" themselves.

Added: 27-01-2018

Heroes 5 maps: Weakning Strike | City of Gold | Gang Of Two | Schlachthaus

Author: Markus (London), 29-03-2020 20:08
Well - Subterranean Treajures
This is definitely not a map for single player

Author: Friedrich (Kiel, Germany), 12-04-2017 16:14 Like
Great Map - Subterranean Treajures
The map is good designed and good balanced for multiplayer.

Especially the 4-way-portal makes the map very unpredictable and exiting.

Author: lubomir (bulagria), 14-08-2010 09:44
crash
why when i try ti play the map it get crashed???!!!

Author: Lomedae (Amsterdam), 13-08-2010 18:40 Like
Decent enough but falls well short of greatness
As a single-player one time playthrough the map was ok, albeit a bit easy and bland. The map is unsuited for multiplayer as the starting postions are too uneven in treasures and layout. The mapmaker's decision to not even out the four sides is an odd one. I give it a 7 for effort.

Author: hordiX (bremen, germany), 01-02-2010 14:14
nice one
thx a lot. keep up your good work :)

Author: Derion (Montpellier, France), 12-09-2009 23:51
Merdic
Cette map est bidon. Le mec a oublié de mettre des ressources. Il n'y a que du bois. Arrete de faire des maps, t'es trop mauvais.

Author: Gral (Montreal, Canada), 16-07-2009 09:26
Good map
I liked this map. I played it many times with different factions. I thought it was a little easy (diff hard). I will try it in Heroic. Very nice job

Author: Marius_GTO (Braila, Romania), 29-04-2009 21:53 Like
To all Romanian H5 fans
Now that's what I'm talking about! I want more and more Romanian H5 fans. I am prowd to read a coment wich comes from someone that lives in the same country as I do. Thanks for the apreciation. As for the campains: You'l have to wait a little longer, I don't know, maby July. It probably sounds like too much time (I have mentioned about the Campains in February) but I have made some changes. all the maps are made but the script is everything. I need some time, I came up with some great ideas but it take's time. I have to doo al sorts of tests...+ that I have never worked with the Campain option in the Map Maker. Good day to all of you!

Author: Diegis aka ZAMOLXIS (Romania), 29-04-2009 10:09
good job
I havent play any of your maps, but as soon as I ll have time I will, and especially when you'll release the campaign. From what I searched on this site periodicaly, I noticed you are a good map maker. Im from Romania as well, Focsani, so neigbourns almost, and I wish you all the best in this creative works.

Author: Zeus78 (VL), 20-04-2009 21:54
Good Map
Keep up the good work!

Author: Marius_GTO (Braila, Romania), 10-03-2009 20:57 Like
Update
Hey! I've done some modiffications: I have set a "ritual pit", a "vault of magi", and "thub of warrior",

Author: Marius_GTO (Braila, Romania), 05-03-2009 11:39 Like
Please Read:
This is not about the map, but about some future maps, a set of campains. At first I thaught I let it be a surprise, but I changed my mind and I want to ask you for sugestions: You can tell me something about the storry you would want to see, about some specific objectives you would like to complete. Now here is my version, I'l be short: Nikolay is back from the dead and has a part of the Griffin Empire under siege, he intends to expand the Undead Empire(The Dark Knight). Elsewere, Biara return and kills a Knight(The Awaken). Veyer knows about a future eclipse that wont be predicted by tha Blind Brothers. He intends to invade the Griffin Empire, and be victorious. He does, but meets Biara and eventualy gets killed by her.Duncan gets killed while deffending the Griffin Empire(The Seventh Eclipse). Freyda runns to gather ore troops(Lost Paradise). Raelag passes through the Dead Zone to get to the Silver Cities(The Dead Zone). The Sovrereign - Kha-Beleth finds an ingenious ideea to get out of Hell switching bodies with Nymus(Out of Hell). Now there are two ore thre missions that sems to be a problem:
Vanishing Point: Who would you like to "vanish" Biara at the hands of Nikolay ore backwords, and when that hapends, what should teh final mission be like?
Nikolay(your campain hero) killes Biara and Kha-Beleth, and waits for Raelag and the others to save he empire and anihilates them(The Undead winn the final battle). or Biara(your campain hero) kills Nikolay, she waits for the Sovereign(your second campain hero) arrival. and brings "Heaven in Hell"- a sugestion for the final map name.(The deamons winn). Ore Raelag and the others(Zehir, Freyda, Findan)- Your heroes in the campain - come and be victorious over the Undead Empire/Demons. You can chose. Figure out what sugestion is the best. Tip in the final mission: Tere would be less action if Nikolay ore Sovereign are the campain heroes - You would just have to wait for the "cavalery" to arive and defeate them one and for all. But on the other hand, if you are eith the "good teame" you should have some other objectives besights the one of getting the Griffin Empire to there rightfull owners. I am waiting for sugestions. Please, if there is something that you wana see then tell me. Maby some of you have a better ideea, or some sugestions that might be usefull. Please tell me.

My best regards to all Heroes Players!

Author: денис (san francisco), 03-03-2009 23:41
ok :( map
people who say that this is the best map ever have never played great maps.
its ok map. lots of terrain with nothing on it, few treasure chests to level up in first 2 weeks..overall fun map but 7 points only

Author: Erik (Denmark), 03-03-2009 13:12 Like
again Thanks!
Another very good map from Marius! Exciting, vera well made, a lot of action and the heroes are developing formidably. It is unbelievable, but you maps make me forget the need for sleep! Very, very, very well done! Keep the good job!Multam fain, Marius! Pe curand :)

Author: george_007 (Braila,Romania), 01-03-2009 20:52 Like
subterranean treajures
best map ever

Author: Marius_GTO (Braila, Romania), 01-03-2009 20:24 Like
Map Review
Right! I will review the map and try to see what can I do. But after all, I want to keep the line of the original map. I berely put a Dragon Utopia. Maby you (all that downloded) that the map, despite the size - large in sted of medium - is allmost the same, when traveling on see it takes you one ore two days more and on surface at the red player it's allmost the same as the original - the road from one town to an other is made in 5 days, 4 with logistics. The thing I'm worryd is that the AI is not that stretegic. It take to long to develop. This is a problem at allost all the "home made" maps.

P.S. I'l try to put some other objects, eaven thoe, I realy hate some of the ToE new objects. I think they are useless. No offence. Eniway, now I'm working at a set of Campains - that begin with the two single player maps: Deffending Irollan & The Dark Knight. I realy want to make a good story, I'm not joking, so it will take some time. I will try to relese them this summer. This is all I can say, for now. Keep on playing.

Best ragards!

Author: Paul (BRD), 01-03-2009 15:33 Like
Sorry
But my english is very formidably.
The magic spell "instantly travel" can you omit because the garnisons so without function.
Also the editor use better. Such as for the landscape to gild or more objects.
I miss the sacrificial altar and other buildings.
Nevertheless the map is otherwise o.K.
And 7 points are after all above average.

Author: Marius_GTO (Braila, Romania), 01-03-2009 12:30 Like
favor...
Plese set your coments in English or Romanian if yo uhave someyhing to tell me about some errors ore some things thet dont work, so I can understand.

Author: Marius_GTO (Braila, Romania), 01-03-2009 12:29 Like
favor...
Plese set your coments in English or Romanian if yo uhave someyhing to tell me about some errors ore some things thet dont work, so I can understand.

Author: Paul (BRD), 01-03-2009 06:55 Like
Map
Der Zauberspruch (magic spell) "Unverzuegliche Reise" sollte man weg lassen, sonst sind die Garnisonen fast unnoetig.
Ansonsten ganz nett die Karte vllt noch das eine oder andere, was der Editor sonst noch hergibt, einfuegen.

Author: Marius_GTO (Braila, Romania), 28-02-2009 06:20 Like
THX!
THX! Subterranean Treajures is one of the few maps that I prefer to play along side with Neighbours. All I've done was to rebuild the map at large size. As you all know when playing the original map you could get to your opponents by sea or instant travel. I hope now its more stressing and interesting at the same time when you can go through the subterranean to.

P.S. The AI's are a little slow on evolving but don'd give them any chances. They can easely outsmart you on heoric.

Best regards to all.

Author: Roy (USA), 27-02-2009 00:16
Subterreanean Treasures
Good map, very tactical.

Author: Gabriel Madarasz (Budapest), 24-02-2009 21:23
madar
great

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy