Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Author: 32167 , 17-04-2024 22:04

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карт
more...

Author: Ivan (Bulgaria), 17-04-2024 20:28

Playing against time - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

It can be done even under 100 days.
Example from HoTA 1.71 map, impossible difficulty
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.
more...

Author: Романов (Россия), 17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху. more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11

translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10

unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through sin
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26

Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos - Heroes 3 map

This map is HOTA not SOD more...

Author: K (NZ), 17-04-2024 13:01

Nice - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Nice looking free for all map, lots of stuff, had to call it won after getting first place in the thieves guild rather than flagging everything, as it is too large with not enough ways to fast travel. But I had a good time playing it and the AI finds its way around well. I'd like to see an AI b more...

Author: VeryCritical9798 (Singapore), 17-04-2024 07:59

Two kindoms - Two kindoms - Heroes 3 map

Quite balanced except for inferno castle gate is tiresome. more...

Author: sphinxx , 16-04-2024 21:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614 more...

Author: Vrag , 16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя( more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Lucid Dreams - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Lucid Dreams - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Lucid Dreams - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Lucid Dreams

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

In a lucid dream you are aware of yourself being in the state of dreaming. Thus you are able to control your actions. The key to succes in this map, is to remember that it is a dream. If you loose yourself to the dream universe, you will no doubt be devoured by your own mind (or a legion of titans).
Sounds easy? Rest assured it isnt!
Play on heroic - after all you are a hero!

Added: 02-02-2018

Heroes 5 maps: В поисках хаоса | Two Against Nature | Jackdaw Jake (TOE) | WAR!!!! in Mythos Land

Author: Evilstone (Taiwan), 08-02-2018 19:12
Wow this map - Lucid Dreams
This map is..quite interesting.I played as Sylvan with Fandan.It took me 2 months to get pass the river and control those mines(all with fucking crossbowers).All the troops were huge,but the damage done by Arcane archers and high druids were insane(I have 1k of them).They had enough damage output to break through most of troops in the map.I somewhat got Dark magic and some high level dark spells(via Dragon Utopia).Use the Avenger skill to choose the enemy I wanted to battle,use imbue arrow and rain of arrows to cast Frenzy on those troops(most are divided into 4 teams),and watch them kill themselves(I called it Rain of Frenzy).I have destruction magic as well,but the only needed move is Deep freeze.It significantly increased my archers' damage output.Sometimes I didn't even need dark spells to kill the enemy.for those thanes blocking the way to enemy terrain I still need to use Puppet master.I doubted if there's other way of beating that.I always equip Staff of the netherworld and Cloak of Death's Shadow so I could cast spells before the troops,also the -1speed effect+storm wind help fighting against dragons.I somewhat get the Sandro's cloak so I can even farm those undead troops.Now I'm in 12th month.I have 700+ unicorns,500=treants ,200+crystal dragons,1.4k arcane archers and high druids(for my Hero's spellpower as well).I have broken through the gate to the enemy's terrirory.I think I'm on the way to win.There are still some gates I haven't go through,but I think I will do it on my next play,maybe as Academy.
At last,I have a question:Is Vamparism removed?

Axel Orm (United States) writes:
10-02-2018 09:21

Thanks - Lucid Dreams

Hi there,
And thanks for your comments. Really made my day. I honestly don't remember if vampyrism has been removed: it has been almost 10 years since I created the map. I will try to talk my friend into playing it soon, though.
Glad people are still enjoying these maps that I made when my life was completely different than it is now.
My Best

Nalandor (Germany) writes:
13-02-2018 12:11

YES - Lucid Dreams

YES, and it took half a lifetime to hear from you again.... :-) I´m happy about that...

Ehm, by the time I learned to use the Editor myself and I´ve build a map with the Road from Mrs. Mouzik as ground. It`s completly new build, but the start of the road I´ve used in function.....
Now, a Little late, I hope I have the permission to do that... ;-)
It`s called The Necromancers Lieutenant, you will find it here on maps4heroes.....

But still me and my friend Play the road and lucid and sea dreams with fun....ALL TIME GREAT

Author: nalandor (Germany), 15-05-2012 13:32 Like
Wow
road less travelled, sea of dreams and this map are my favorites.
Do you wrote more maps?
Do you make a new one?
For me and my friend you and Mrs. Mouzik are godfather / godmother of building maps.

Axel Orm (United States) writes:
10-02-2018 09:24

Unfortunately not - Lucid Dreams

Hey, and thanks for the kind words.
Really warms my heart, when I read comments like these.
Ms Mouzik and I don't do maps anymore, I'm afraid.
It's been half a lifetime since we created these maps.

But thank you so much!
My Best
A

13-02-2018 12:23

Ups - Lucid Dreams

Ups, I wanted to post here.....

But you are "afraid" hat you don`t do maps anymore..... that means there is a Chance :-)hehe

moo cow (city country) writes:
14-02-2018 17:56

maps - Lucid Dreams

it's but a formality I guess

so may he wont make anymore well many players stopped playin heroes 5 but its much better than the crap 6 and 7

there are good maps but a few as less player plays but there are many comments recently

nalandor is the best map maker for now

and Myythryyn

the DAMN captcha is driving me crazy.

15-02-2018 07:41

heroes 5 - Lucid Dreams

Thank you very much for the flowers, moo cow.
But this title I would give so many other guys..
My favorite at the moment is Mike80D.
The list would be too long here, but from the recent maps I like Sokol from Hermann Seiwald very much. It`s a small masterpiece as well.
Heroes 5 is one of the best from the heroes-games, for sure.... and I think there will be ever a small handful Players for heroes 5.

@Lucid dreams : I love it to Play such maps with a friend in hot seat, and I think this map is build for this Kind of Play.
There are not so many maps for Long hot seat fun. Lucid dreams is one of it.

Author: Anatoly (Moscow, Russia), 05-12-2010 12:55
Good map
Blunt AI untill you beat the guard AI will not leave youe realm, impossible to beat undead troops. Played several times and passed with Nura, 300 titansa in the army. Dragon armor is very helpful.
The easierst way to pass this game is to play with Accademy, Nura as this hero allows you to have unlimited mana.

Author: SKill (Russia), 28-07-2010 14:36
Great map
One of the best I've played. Have beaten it with Sylvan hero Ossir. Most of monsters are done without puppet master. Had over 2000 elves as a main fire power and 2 white unicorns in every cell left. With "Last stand" perk and ressurection that affected all unicorns at once, had unbreakable wall of unicorns.

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 18-12-2009 11:17
Better
Played with Rolf, using his silver tongued skills to capture creature stacks, which worked a charm. With him it was easy...but none of the AI broke out of their realms, so I went around, hoovered up forces, won. 13,000 Flame Lords don't lose....

Much better and nice to be able to complete it.

Thanks for all your hard work and responding to the feedback, very kind of you...and sadly rare. I wish others would do as you have done. Much appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Author: Axel Orm (Copenhagen), 15-12-2009 22:30
TY
I appreciate it.

Author: GLau (Belgium), 15-12-2009 20:59
Challenging
I liked this map, quite challenging.

Unfortunately, it is unbalanced and unwinnable without the rights skills and spells.

Dark magic, Sorcery + puppet master are really essential.

I was able to finish this map in 11 months with Accedmy, Hero level 37, Expert mode.

Some fights are impossible (neutral armies), especially if they are immuned to puppet master... like 7000 Ghost dragons.. but they can be avoided.

The hardest fight was probably facing 2 heroes with 1200 cristal dragon, with only 300 titans.

Hopefully, the AI is quite stupid, and when they attack you in a castle,you can just use puppet master on the strongest creature + counter spell (to avoid their hero to remove the spell).

This is the kind of map I like... hard but do-able ;)

I think it is better that the ratings suggest 8/10 for me.

Author: Barbarian Emperor (USA), 14-12-2009 19:53
Thanks Axel
Thanks for fixing this and adding Stronghold, which I played as. I was able to to finish the game as a win. Took awhile but was fun. Again, thanks for all your hard work on this.
Hint: He who controls the Observatory, controls the game. And when you get to the portals, fight the guardian creatures while you can because they increase weekly in great amounts. If you don't get them early, your troop depletion will be great and victory much more difficult.

Author: John DiFool (USA), 13-12-2009 22:05
Definite Improvement
The multiple endpoint teleporters are gone, and that's the biggest change here-greatly streamlines gameplay. I'm not sure if the AI has been given extra troops (something I usually did in the Heroes 3 maps I've made), but the Fortress player somehow got tons of extra creatures. Oddly, he kept them split up among two main heroes, and the Stronghold heroine divided and conquered him pretty easily before I could track him down.

I was the one who busted down the guardians of most of the one-way-teleporter side areas, as well as the guardian gates (the bug where you could walk "through" the pillars has been fixed), thus I had a pretty sizable advantage in primary stats by the time I hunted down the Barbarian (who buggered off without a fight-gaah I hate that, so anticlimatic). The AI was otherwise rather active.

I'd still prefer some quests and a Tear of Asha hunt (there was one installed in the neutral Necro town tho). A solid 7.

Author: Axel Orm (Copenhagen), 08-12-2009 16:01
New version available
Ok guys, now its been updated. Have fun!

Author: BarbarianEmperor (uh...USA), 01-12-2009 16:35
PLEASE POST WHEN IT'S DONE
Please post that the new map is available when you have finished it. I would like to give it another try with the orcs. Thanks to you and your wife for all the hard work on these latest maps. I don't know how to make maps, but I imagine it isn't easy making the kinds you and she have made.

Author: Axel Orm (Copenhagen), 30-11-2009 00:50
Ill be damned
New version on its way in a day or two. Just doing the final testing. Now including orcs and a fix of the portal-hell...

Author: John DiFool (USA), 21-11-2009 07:18
Hoo boy, where to start...
First of all, if you like exploration maps with huge battles, this one is for you. There are literally dozens (well 2 dozen at least) locations on this map. But oh the tedium! The various 2 way teleporters are bad enough, tho you should get to where you want by the end of the turn. The one ways are a royal pain tho: miss the one you want and it's a whole wasted day. I'd recommend a central nexus island with all the various 1-way teleporters (with attendant nasty guards). The battles are tough, but winnable if you know some tricks...

[Spoilage]

You're going to need both Light and Dark magic (don't even bother messing with Summoning or Destruction)-Mass Slow and Mass Haste for starters, Blind/Puppet Master vs. living stacks, and Blade Barrier vs. anything which can't be mentally affected (the AI won't try to break down the barrier if it can't get to one of your troops in 2 actions or less-otherwise it just sits there and lets your shooters kill it). The only troop type which can't be overcome with these means are Liches. You might also benefit from some "free range" troops-let them sit and grow, and harvest with a Diplomacy hero (+ Crown of Leadership) when they get big enough.

Won in Month 13, Week 1, Day 6, on Heroic, Academy faction. Main hero got to level 38, with 599 Storm Titans + auxilaries. Compared to the huge neutral stacks, the AI factions were relative pushovers.

Author: BarbarianEmperor (USA), 19-11-2009 12:31
Add Barbarians PLEASE :)
And if you do revise this, which I really hope you do as it could be the best yet, please add the barbarian faction.

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 18-11-2009 21:57
Please
I really appreciate the time and effort involved, but if you make it possible to complete it could be a great map.

I hope you can change the gates and control the creature growth...if you do a new version.

Really hoping you do....thanks.

Author: Axel Orm (Copenhagen), 18-11-2009 03:24
Well
I appreciate the many suggestions, and I do see the logic and your point. However, the frustration can be satisfying and a great part of the game. I realize that the AI is a factor that needs consideration, but (as mentioned) the map is originally designed for multiplayer... I might consider making a single player version, since I´m apparently driving so many people nuts.

Author: PrairiePlayer (Minnesota, USA), 17-11-2009 22:54
Did some editing
I decided to try to edit the map to work on a few things. I eliminated the multiple destination portals and replaced them with a series of single destination portals, all ending at the second cities of each faction. AI gameplay is now much faster. I also nerfed some of the neutral garrisons, in some cases quite a bit, to reduce the insane numbers that result after only a few months of play. I am still playing to check results but so far the map is faster and a little less frustrating. Just some suggestions for the author.

Author: Dave Norton (USA), 14-11-2009 18:39
Interesting, but with problems...
As noted by others it is very slow to develop, the set fights require a long buildup time to get enough troops. Fortunately the four gates at the end of the transporters that let you into the other players areas are broken, you can walk right by them, otherwise it would have taken forever to build up the army to take those. I did beat it against the AI (wizard with light, dark, and mystic for those magic points). Could be a good map with a bit of editing, a few more resources at the beginning, rebalance the gate fights, and break apart the transporters, those random ones just drive the AI nuts. It has good potential, so stay after it, although I'm not sure what the description has to do with the map.

Author: Axel Orm (Copenhagen), 13-11-2009 09:52
Regarding insane AI
After testing the AI opponent, it seems to me that the harder the level you play on, the easier the AI is to handle. This corresponds with what you wrote, BarbarianEmperor, as you played om level easy, facing an absolutely insane AI. On level hard, the knight I played against seemed rather quick to capture his second castle (a little faster than myself) but on level heroic he was quite passive, and didnt start to expand (by crossing the river) until about the end of month three, long after I captured my second castle. Conclusion: Follow my initial advice - play on heroic.

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 11-11-2009 20:05
Yep
I played into 7 months. By this time there were forces measuring in the tens of thousands guarding portals. One portal had 40,000 wolves and 50 of those special demonic creatures he's created. Impossible. The special demons have the ghost ability of being missed, ridiculous hitpoints, move and strike anywhere and return to their start point.

Using puppet master is the only way to beat most of these, continually reapplying it, slowly beating down the numbers.

I appreciate this map took a lot of time and effort you can see by the design and it's appreciated, but more castles to capture, easier access is much needed, wells and at least some chance of attacking your opponents would be nice.

It's not challenging, it's nigh on impossible...

Thanks anyway.

Author: dserbource (france), 11-11-2009 14:39
Lucid dreams
I agree with the waste of time : I played with the Sylvan at normal level without any cheat mode. After 8 months after exploring all what could be explored, Ossir ( lvl 32 )with 50 emerald dragons, 900 elven archers, 600 druids and 400 unicorns i.a was stuck facing a portal guarded by 5000 thanes !!!!!If trying to get the unicorn bow he would have to defeat 1300 red dragons.
Maybe with the instant travel spell the scenario would be playable.

Author: Shep61 (USA), 11-11-2009 11:34
Lots of Problems
Maybe Sylvan was not meant to be played by a human, but I found it tedious and full of problems.
1) No resources (except some wood) on my side of the river. Takes a long time to get strong enough to cross the river, so very slow start to this game.
2) Having the river there means no ability to caravan units to my town from the outposts.
3) The river creates a long and arduous trek to get back to my town to get upgrades and spells....until I have town portal...and then it's a long trek back from the town.
4) No mana wells anywhere! Ran out of mana, then needed to sit for many turns or go back to my town (see #3).

Then I finally had to quit, as the green AI player had multiple heroes caught in the endless loop between two-way portals. Took nearly 5 minutes for green's turn alone.

Again, maybe all of this is unique to the Sylvan player. I have not played any of the others.

Very pretty map with lots of potential, but needs some work.

Author: Asger Folmann (Copenhagen), 11-11-2009 06:48
Hail
Harsh words, but interesting reading for the creator of the map. Glad to have troubled you! First of all - this map was made intended for multiplayer action - and having tested it in duels numerous times (1vs1) it´s pretty great for that. I had no idea that the AI would cause any trouble at all, but I will start testing this asap. Glad to have made a challenging map, after all, even though you consider it "a big waste of time".

Author: BarbarianEmperor (USA), 10-11-2009 23:31
Not worth It
Don't bother downloading this. While it is well laid out and could be fun, it is unwinnable, even on the easiest level. I played as each player on easy setting, starting with minerals bonus and built my heroes and troops to full capacity, with only 1 opponent each time and every time the opponent ends up getting through the 225 Phoneixes, 999 Water Elementals. 999 Fire Elementals, 999 Stoneheads and 999 Wind Elementals that guard the garrison out of your territory before you can and then it runs rampant through the map, including getting through another garrison at the portal nexus that has 500 red dragons, 500 Angels, 500 Phoneixes, 1988 Magi and more. Then the opponent takes other castles and sends the best hero to the portal you can exit after beating your own garrison. The first time I got out, I fought a Dwarve hero that had over 500 magma dragons and I was only able to muster 150 Crystal Dragons in the same time. The next time I had over 200 top tier angels and over 6000 top tier peasants along with maximum on Battle Griffins, Vindicators, Marksman and top tier priests and the elven hero had over 300 Crystal Dragons, over 300 ghost dragons and over 500 Wights. along with 475 Pristine Unicorns and 500 high Druids. I killed alll but 193 ghost dragons and 250 Wights and lost despite having regeneration, mass endurance, mass righteous might, word of light and ressurection spells with over 500 spell points. Big waste of time. Again, a nice layout and would be fun if you could win. i suggest you add the barbarians to this as it is Tribes of the East. L8tr.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy