Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about The Sea of Dreams - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Sea of Dreams - heroes 5 mapsDownload map The Sea of Dreams - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> The Sea of Dreams

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

If you travel across the ocean it will bring you to the darkest but most rewarding corners of the world. But be careful; the Sea of Dreams will take you away...
This map is intended for multiplayers. It can of course be played against the AI but that part I haven't testet.
You can play as nature, wizard, stronghold or inferno. The orcs and demons are granted some bonuses in the beginning of the game as my testing experience shows they need it...
If you don't enjoy some challenges this map isn't for you.
I suggest you play on hard.

Added: 05-01-2018

Heroes 5 maps: Hourglass | Два берега | The Last War | Two Coast

| 1-30 | 31-32 |

Author: Your name, 16-09-2023 08:01
这不是一张好的地图(如果有需要请自行翻译) - The Sea of Dreams
我是以最高难度、恶魔阵营来

Author: Viktor (Lviv, Ukraine), 27-03-2022 18:30
good map - The Sea of Dreams
played with zahir, academy. first get phenix spell to move forvard, then blind and berserk (so green and black magic). some fights spent with 7 slots of 1 gorgule, to reach tents for example (zahir provides elementals after gorgulia death, so you got time to cast slow, berserk, phenix, call elementals).
it gives chance to get dragon artefact kit. i gathered 2 complete kits, so last battles i `ve got >100 titans, and 4k gremlins (7.5 months).

when you see the way, map becomes entertaining )))

Author: Bojangles (Helmond, Holland), 20-10-2021 18:18
Boring to get same artifacts over and over again - The Sea of Dreams
It looked very promising in the beginning, nice ideas. Got stuck , so started over, but after having 5 duplicate - thus unusefull - artifacts, I quit.

Author: Grendel (NY), 20-12-2017 03:51
So irritating (Heroic, Sylvan) - The Sea of Dreams
Like challenges, but this map is ridiculously idiotic. 4th month with my 40 green dragons (about 100 treants, 400 hunters etc) I have to face 4k shadow witch to pass through portal, or in order th get green key: 4k succubus with 30 barlogs. No one wants to join(apart from few little stacks), no usefull artifacts (only f2 that gives extra initiative - but that doesnt help much when u face 4k and more stacks). Cannot enjoy/explore in detail map - you MUST play quick, because enemy stacks grows so quick (how stupid is that?). No mentor (so u could at least choose skills u want). All sucks 2/10

Author: tasos (gr), 13-05-2013 13:00
Best map
Played on heroic as nature, the best map
I ever played. Really challenging, it needs intelligent skill picking, after that it does not matter if neutral stacks is 100 or 100K.

mr Knight writes:
17-07-2013 21:35

Comments

I played the map with Academy and Impossible difficulty.

Good: Interesting, beautiful, grand armies
Bad: Map size- very long game to finish, AI sitting in turtle mode

After 8-th month I reached to Orc's Castle, it takes a whole day.

Tips:

Explore as fast as you can to avoid later grand neutral armies stacks.

Best magic to use - frenzy, blind, barrier combo

Using previous method , neutral army size is not relevant.

Use hit and run methods with a few units only to weaken very strong and nasty stacks i.e Black Dragons, Titans etc

You can weaken Black Dragons stacks with few 7 gargoyles only, if there is any gap between dragons, attack one between them and watch results..

Use month selection to generate as much suitable neutral army stacks as possible, later they can join with you, i got 2k iron golems that way.

Original neutral stacks almost never join, but new stacks join very often, so do not kill them at the start, wait when they grow very big, but not too big... :)

Author: johnny (us), 30-03-2013 03:10
good one
great map, but i cud work it thru ezly only with nature , feel unplayable with orcs cus of constantly losing troops(hate thunder thane),needed so much time and got tired :(
played against AI but enjoyed

Author: booga, 10-03-2013 02:50
Terrible
Terrible map. no idea how people can enjoy it. Played for quite a long time barely losing any creatures but the neutrals FAR outpace me. Its to the point where i can't progress any further. To anyone who would counter with "thats the point! its supposed to be hard!" no just no. Difficult yes but with every section blocked by neutrals that would take half your army to kill early and become impossible later its just poorly made. Like bor, this is the first map i will not finish or bother to try again.

6 (m m) writes:
15-04-2017 23:49

agree - The Sea of Dreams

agree, who says its challenge try with the crap orcs with heroic, guaranteed loss.

Author: zmei (sofia), 19-11-2012 20:56
bor
the most boring map for singleplayer I've ever played. probably the first that will not finish ..

Author: Magdalena (United Kingdom), 20-07-2012 23:45
The Sea of Dreams
really good scenario, very interesting and fun to play, even with computer. Thanx!

Author: nalandor (Germany), 15-05-2012 14:01 Like
More???
only way to play this map easy is to get Markal.
the rest is so lovley challenge.

like it
like it
like it

Author: Wyngaal (Krakow, Poland), 22-01-2012 16:29
Hard but very good
I played against the AI and I really liked the challenge. There are some places guarded so strong that I never had enough army to get there, but still it is possible to reach the enemy.

I also got the problems with corrupt saves, as noted by AG, in 9th or 10th month of game time, but next time I managed to finish it faster.

Author: Goliath (Kyiv,Ukraine), 05-06-2010 18:12
Good map
I played on hard level as Ora(Wizard).Map' ;s really interesting(fighting enormous armies),but there is a thing I didn't like in this map,as in other large maps with big neutral armies:permanent lack of gold((( so it makes impossible to buy all available units^(
+8

Author: AG, 02-02-2010 17:21
The same something smaller, please!
Could you or your husband create a comparable map a little bit smaller? I tried sea of dreams and lucid dreams, but as in most other extra large maps after some time the saves get corrupt, and a reload is not possible!

Author: mort (Poland), 13-01-2010 17:06
toughest but excellent!!
,,,toughest challenge I ever meet in Homm 5, but exellent to play.I thought that I won't be able to reach the last opponent( barbarian),because was guarded by(in underground) 100.000 Hellmares and on the surface by 4000 black dragons, 15.000Black Riders,9.000 Acidic Hydras and 8-9 000 shadows witches-that fight of course i did choose:-).Would like to know,do You going make another map like this?Played lots of maps from this portal,but this one is-for sure-for really heroes!:-))).As my colegue wrote before me,AI players should be more elaborated.
Thanx!

Author: Warmonger (Warsaw, Poland), 09-01-2010 11:06
This is just what I always wanted
Oh man. There's nopthing but goodies & huge enemy stacks to fight.
However, twp flaws in this map don't let me give highest markk:
-Colourful lights should be placed higher to look ambient
-There are not enough roads so travel takes ages.
Also, some script boosting AI players would be nice.

On Hard difficulty neutral stack growth is indeed equal to 10% per week, if you get more you may be using my SuperGrowth mod :P In this map it's unnecessary as author placed tones of them on his own.

Author: Helgi (Saratov, Russia), 06-01-2010 11:43
Helgi
I think that neutral armies should not grow to fast (about 10% per week). Only after 7 months i could get the middle sea. And my army coulnd grow just 4 cyclops per week, but neighbour neutrals grow about 70 black dragons (and other creatures) - this makes impossible beating neutrals. Nothing became accessible besides 3 enemy players - but this map is big and it would be interesting to explorer it all. Author, please fix the neitrals, or dicrease quantity of guard armies!

Author: Mrs. Mouzik (Copenhagen), 23-12-2009 13:43
Yes there is
Hello Maxho.

Don't worry. There is a memory mentor and you can't miss it if you jump through the 2 way portal in your own underworld. Merry Christmas every one.

Author: MAXHO (CA), 21-12-2009 09:45
Does it have a memory mentor?
hello, just curious if it has a memory mentor somewhere. My main hero keeps getting lousy skill choices all the way up to lvl29. If there is no memory mentor I should probably restart.
Thanks.

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 18-12-2009 11:11
Gave up
I tried with academy, got further second time around, but I cant beat 40,000 nightmares with my 130 Titans.

And yeah, I've got my forces tooled up with artifacts, use frenzy/blind and do everything right, but I can't get any further. Got to the central chamber having defeated 24,000 rune priests, but that's it. No further.

Diplomacy doesn't appear to work much on creature stacks, if at all, for me anyway.

Author: John DiFool (USA), 06-12-2009 00:41
Academy has a huge advantage
Because of the artifacts they can build for their creatures, and they have 4 units which can attack w/o retaliations. In the case of the Cavaliers or other fast units you'll need to beef up all your units with Initiative artifacts, and be sure that your hero has Sorcery so he can cast Mass Slow or Blade Barrier before the enemy moves. Heck often it was just my stack of Titans & 4 stacks of Genies (all w/ Init bonuses)-the Genies are fodder for the enemy's first strikes, and after that you can easily protect your unit(s).

In any event I'd hate to think of how long some of these battles would take with another faction (I've always played Academy/Tower)-and that's a big problem.

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 05-12-2009 08:14
hmmmm
well, I've played to about 7 months, got around 60+ Titans...went underground, cleaned it up, but then found the only exit...guarded by 4,500 Cavaliers!

Now, as they always go first and can get across the whole map, 4 stacks of 1,100+ travel across the screen, killing my titans, my genies, my naga's and my mages. This is before I can do squat. No way around this. This is not a challenge, this is ridiculous.

My alternative is to try to attack the barracks of the other castle, with its hordes of Phoenix's and swarms of elementals. Again a battle I will lose....and even then, if I win, I will take an eternity to build up my army, but I will still be faced with an impossible fight.

So, as others have said, I appreciate your hard work, but attacking ridiculous creature stacks again and again and again, is tedious and sometimes impossible.

It would be nice to see more open play, with the AI opponents actually getting involved in the game too.

Thanks

Author: John DiFool (USA), 04-12-2009 23:48
All well and good...
I just want something that has a bit more subtlety, that's all, and where the main challenge is with the enemy factions, not with the neutral stacks. Note I am mainly an "Explorer" type, which is what initially made me want to try these maps (husband's too), so I don't want a "quick" game, thus you're not addressing me (and I guess you missed the "constructive&q uot; part of my last post).

I did find the ocean eventually, but, since I already had just about all the key artifacts that I needed, it was a bit of an anticlimax.

Some other suggestions: add the Tears of Asha; I've always enjoyed a grail hunt. If certain relic artifacts are considered key, and placed in strategic locations w/ heavy guards, make sure they are disabled from showing up randomly elsewhere. Quests I already mentioned but they really can add spice when well done. And, since most people here won't be playing this MP, you'll really need to do a lot of work on the AI, so that they'll take their 2nd towns and expand/explore. It's almost a year, and I've yet to see any AI heroes leave their homelands.

Author: BarbarianEmperor (uh...USA), 01-12-2009 16:22
Finished it and will play again
I finished this game last night. I enjoy long games (that are winnable) and won this after 14 months. The gamebreaker for me came when 29,000 Centaur Nomads offered to join my army for 3 million. As I had over 7 Million, I took it. Town portaled, refreshed my troops, upgraded the 29,000 nomads to Maurauders and away I sailed. Easily defeated all the sea garrisons and then the respective factions, starting with Wizards. Then took the Inferno and lastly, Elves.
All you critical people, I CHALLENGE you to make a new map better than this. This is winnable.If I had an inkling about how to create a map, I would try. What else do you want in this game? You have plenty of enemy troops to fight, 3 factions to defeat and a lot of exploration. Isn't that the pont of the game or do some people just like to win fast? What's the challenge in that?

6 (m m) writes:
16-04-2017 18:06

Then... - The Sea of Dreams

Then I challenge you how to defeat 29K thane lords with 3k t1 1k t2 1.4k t3 568t4 458t5 81 t6 0t7 creatures. With orcs.???

I even had a necromat hero and learnt all the spells from a dragon utopia like mass confusion and frenzy, use book of summoning magic, still no change if 4 units of 4.9k titans 1 hit your team in the first turn with their special ability one time ranged attack, and you have 263 t3 as for 2nd turn. Theres no actual choice for this. Ah, you can try defeat 2k black dragons with 5000 shadow stuff and 9k dark elf riders. I'd suggest the creators to give a map a try on Heroic and barbarians . gl!

Author: John DiFool (USA), 01-12-2009 07:57
Constructive criticism
I do hope you and your husband will continue to hone your skills. It's just between your map and his I've killed hundreds of massive stacks using Mass Slow/Mass Haste and then either some Blinds/Puppet Masters and/or Blade Barriers, and it's gotten very repetitive and I'm more than a bit burned out. Heck after 8 months exploration I >still< didn't find the sea you mentioned. I also find a map which literally swims in artifacts to be a bit overwhelming. But like I said keep learning, try to reward strategies which don't include massive brute force and spell trickery, give the player actual choices. Peace out.

6 (m m) writes:
16-04-2017 18:06

Then... - The Sea of Dreams

Then I challenge you how to defeat 29K thane lords with 3k t1 1k t2 1.4k t3 568t4 458t5 81 t6 0t7 creatures. With orcs.???

I even had a necromat hero and learnt all the spells from a dragon utopia like mass confusion and frenzy, use book of summoning magic, still no change if 4 units of 4.9k titans 1 hit your team in the first turn with their special ability one time ranged attack, and you have 263 t3 as for 2nd turn. Theres no actual choice for this. Ah, you can try defeat 2k black dragons with 5000 shadow stuff and 9k dark elf riders. I'd suggest the creators to give a map a try on Heroic and barbarians . gl!

Author: Mrs. Mouzik (Copenhagen), 01-12-2009 02:58
Thanks
I'm really glad you like it, and thank you for telling me. It's good to know considering all the critisism.

Author: BarbarianEmperor (USA), 30-11-2009 15:34
THIS IS A FUN MAP!!!!
I am in the midst of this game now. I have explored all the underworld that is accesible from my territory, have obliterated the garrison losing only 35 troops in the process, taken the secondary castle losing only a few troops, have bulit up my artifacts so that my main hero is equipped with all of the Power of Dragons artifacts, released the prisoner early on so that she is now a level 20 with over 8000 Brutes, have explored all of the Sea CHOOSING my battles out there and I love this map. Playing as Barbarian of course. Currently a level 36 with over 5k of centaur maruaders, over 1k of Chieftans, over 1k of Earth daughters, 250 green wyrvens and about 10k of Goblin trappers. That's just his army. My castled hero is level 24 with over 2k of wolves, 3k of warriors and 8k of Goblin trappers. Playing on hard against AI. Month 10. Could fully equip 10 heros easily with all the artifacts I have and still have some left over. Currently have over 3 million in gold and can buy every creature every week. Can't wait to annihilate the Wizard faction. It'll be a breeze as I discovered the cartographer and can monitor what it's troop strength is. I look forward to todays battles and say well done to the lady who designed this.

Author: Mrs. Mouzik (Copenhagen), 30-11-2009 04:51
Okay
Well, he is my husband (Axel Orm) so we probably are influented by each other sice we play against one an other and like many of the same qualities in maps.

Well I see your point about making a map difficult without "a bunch of killer stacks" but this is my first map and I haven't really learnt how to make the quests yet. Hopefully I will have them in my next map. I have removed "puppet master" and "vampyrism" ; to try to avoid the huge stacks of getting to easy to control.

About the name - well it is the sea that is the place with the greatest artifacts and chances of getting extremly strong - or getting your army completly smashed- so that is where you would want to go even thouhg it takes a long journy to get there. Anymays - thanks for your comments as well, I hope somebody out there enjoyed the map.

Author: John DiFool (USA), 30-11-2009 01:06
Hard and a bit tedious
I thought, based on the design philosophy and other similarities (name too), that Axel Orm ("Lucid Dreams") made this. Oh, the battles are winnable-if you luck into the Blade Barrier spell-but it just gets mind-numbing after awhile.

And yes I read the disclaimer about it being intended for humans, and um yeah. The AI players never took their secondary towns (protected as they are by a huge gate garrison and town garrison). I conquered the Barbarians in Month 7 Week 4 with an army w/ 118 Titans and lead by a 35th level Wizard-poor slob was only 19th level and had an army with a meager 53 Cyclopses.

There are other ways to ramp up the difficulty than putting in a bunch of killer stacks. It's rare to find a map on this site which even uses any Seer Huts for interesting and challenging quests, which can add much-needed spice. Well, this is likely the last H5 map I'll ever play as I just keep finding maps (here & elsewhere) which look good, but are lacking in any compelling gameplay.

And what's even odder is the fact that you rarely take to the seas in this map, despite the title.

Author: Mrs. Mouzik (Copenhagen), 30-11-2009 00:49
Did you discover the way to the underwolrd?
Hi Roy.

I have a bad feeling that you might have been wizard and you didn't find the way to the underworld; can that be?
It's covered up and hard to see, but it is on the last little island. If you didn't discover that way out I can see why you think it's impossible to get out of your area cause the other way out (throuh the garrison) is real tough and probably not possible until much later in the game.
I have played the map about 6-7 times together with my husband and we have made it all the way to the ocean almost every time and have captured both our towns and have become extremly strong, so it should be possible. Thank you for your comments.

Author: Roy (USA), 29-11-2009 20:00
Way to Hard
Even though I read Mr Molette comments I thought I will still give the map a try. Even though I did pick up some decent artifacts and months to build my army, its way to hard. You say this map is for those who like challenge, good luck in wasting your time. To get out of your area you have to get past an army thats impossible to win against. A challenge is where you have a chance to win. Otherwise this would have been a good map to play.

| 1-30 | 31-32 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy