Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Dream Land - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Dream Land - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Dream Land - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Dream Land

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

An epic battle between humans and nature.

Added: 01-08-2017

Heroes 5 maps: SKY SHIPS OF ARIA | DUSK | Eshorath | FLOATING CITIES OF UR

| 1-30 | 31-48 |

Author: Helena (The Netherlands), 16-02-2010 18:34
Re: corrupt save
@M Baker: Probably it has nothing to do with your processor. Have you tried my suggestions in "Load&save problem"?

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 16-02-2010 17:58
Corrupt save
I can't even get it to go past the first week and I'm on a quad core intel machine.

No idea why not.

Wont save even one day properly for me.

It happens with quite a few, although I have been able to play really large maps like The lord of the rings to the end. Why this one doesn't work at all, I've no idea.

Very sad.

Author: Helena, 15-02-2010 22:02
Directory name cont'd
OK the backslashes disappeared, well I assume it's pretty obvious now.

@Warmonger: What's this SuperGrowth mod?

Author: Helena, 15-02-2010 21:43
Directory name corrected
Oops: the directory name was garbled while uploading my comment. I'll try to enter it again: "My DocumentsMy GamesHeroes of Might and Magic V - Tribes of the EastProfilesAndreSav es"; where you should replace Andre by your own profile name.

Author: Helena, 15-02-2010 21:33
Load&save problem
Although it's off-topic here's my solution for the problem of not being able to load saved games. With the game not running, go to the saved games directory, it's My DocumentsMy GamesHeroes of Might and Magic V - Tribes of the EastProfilesSaves. Move the entire content to a different directory (or simply delete it), keeping only the saved game(s) you really want to keep.

Now keep on watching this directory when playing the game. Games saved for this map should be around 27 MB in size. If suddenly much smaller size files appear in the directory (in my case ~3,5 MB) you know they are corrupt and you should delete them again. Don't forget to save from time to time manually and check they are not corrupt via the method described above.

Author: AG, 03-02-2010 02:54
impossible
to load saved games (second day) - not within the game, not after restarting the game; sorry!

Author: Warmonger (Warsaw, Poland), 24-01-2010 16:47
Damn, it's huge
On this map you won't complain about size of your army. Five towns per faction and ridiculous amount of dwellings + joiners enabled allow you to get hundreds and thousands of units in just four months.
Map doesn't provide big challenge, but luckily there's a way to fix it (SuperGrowth mod). I've had pretty good time on this map until save-load problems kicked in.

Author: Gabi Heram (israel), 08-01-2010 14:07
you have 4 shipyards overall
i really really tested the damn map with all 4 shipyards (2 in castles and 2 others) that they actually building ships that can be boarded, i have no idea why you cant build the ship.

about the external dwellings, it makes is easier not to order then all to the same castle and divide them by proximity (not to order anything over 5-66 days), but you need those troops as when i met the dongeon for the first time i was really happy to have a mass of troops home as he kicked my ass.

Author: John DiFool (USA), 08-01-2010 07:12
Same shipyard error with Sylvans
I've finally cleaned out all key sites in my territory, but the Sylvan city near the bridge & river (inside the garrison) also won't let me build a ship. Not sure if this means I'll be blocked from vital areas. In general this scenario simply has too many external dwellings-caravans block each other on bridges-you can have literally dozens of them running about.

Author: Gabi Heram (israel), 06-01-2010 13:57
try to install the patches
i ran it on several computers and played it trough on one of them with auto saves (e5200 processor 2GB of ram with a wide HD screen with the cheapest ATI graphic card that i could find :) )
i loaded it couple of times to see it there is a problem, the only problem i encountered was that if i load a save while in combat it crashes and i have to restart the comp to be able to load other than that i had no problems.
try to reinstall the game or to install the patches - it worked for me.

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 06-01-2010 12:10
However.....
I can't get this to run still...d/led version 1.1, still crashes the app when trying to save. I can't even get past the first week. It looks awesome. So sad.

Author: Chris (California, USA), 05-01-2010 03:10
Great!
Looking forward to finishing the map! Thanks for taking the time to post the updated version.

Author: Gabi Herman (Israel), 04-01-2010 08:42
fixed
Fixed - V1.1 (just wait that evgeny will post it), i just deleted by mistake the ramp the the boat should be built on cause when the city is partly on water (you place the city and then dig under it) i encountered save issues, anyway this is fixed and sorry for the inconvenience.

i also updated some stacks and added a "fail safe" - 2 hidden shipyards to make sure that you will be able to build that ship.

tested on 3 comps to make sure it will save and load and that it is playable and can be finished this time.

Author: Gabi Herman (Israel), 04-01-2010 00:23
OK this one is quite vierd
in my first game it worked and i built the boat to get to the purple, but you are right in this map it does give that error, i missed it.

red border is in sylvan territory and the purple is in the underground.

OK i checked it and it is my fault, inthe initial test i had a problem with those 2 (the sylvan and the haven) villas near the shore (for some reason i couldn't save properly after taking the haven one) and i created the bug when trying to fix it, give me a day or 2 and i will fix the map and upload again.

thank you and sorry.

Author: Chris (California, USA), 03-01-2010 23:03
How to reach Dungeon faction
Great map, elaborate and thorough. It must have taken a long time to create. Playing Haven, I've fought through and defeated Inferno and Sylvan, and sacked the Fortress cities in the northwest as well.

I can't figure out how to get into the underground to confront the rest of the Dungeon faction, however (they had seized the Fortress cities, but I don't see how to go into the underground itself to attack their cities.)

In short: I can't find the keymaster tents for red or purple, and the one Haven city I possess with a shipyard won't generate ships (the shipyard exists but the game informs me that "no workers are available.")

Gabi: any hints?

Other gamers: you definitely need your main hero to have diplomacy in this one - the only way to proceed is to get the huge stacks of neutrals to join you. Get ready for neutral armies with over 100,000 troops!

Author: Gabi Herman (Israel), 03-01-2010 22:58
save issues
as the save issue is a known problem with impossible maps i fixed all the "warnings" that the editor wrote except the object overlap that is nonsense and tested it on 4 different computers (including my laptop) and it did save and load and was playable (played it trough only on my main comp but i even checked that i can load saves from a different comp).
have no idea how to fix this, i did all i could think of to prevent this.. sorry.

Author: Eric (Avignon France), 03-01-2010 21:50 Like
save problem...
Hello and thank you for your map,
I have a problem with ...
I played for over 2 hours and no way to load the card with the backups, the game does not load.
I do not understand why?
I'll start the party early and tell you what happens

Thank you for your work
Eric

Author: Gabi Herman (Israel), 02-01-2010 22:26
hi - i am the author of the map
The map is designed for 2 human players (and the 2 computer players must be present (they both have their purposes).

I recommend playing it on heroic level as there is a lot to do before you get to meet the computer players and the power level is high.

i played it trough once as it is a long map, fixed the bugs i found and i am playing it for the second time.

i will be happy to hear critics and suggestions

i hope you enjoy this map.

| 1-30 | 31-48 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy