Author: Fawahar (Panagyurishte, BG), 20-02-2017 21:29

Best for strategy Multiplayer - Rise Up - Heroes 3 map

I find this map to be finely crafted and suitable for straight line Multiplayer, where big surprises start to come after week 3+

Not many variables included, which makes it perfect if you want to hone your RoE tactics. more...

Author: Baardhaas , 20-02-2017 19:06

Good map! - Lakeside Brawl - Heroes 3 map

Good map. Feels a bit empty though, especially the water is just the basic tiles; no goodies or even decoration. On the other hand, I like that the map doesn't spoil you with to much loot. more...

Author: Graxstar (USA), 20-02-2017 17:03

Thank you - Island Madness - Heroes 7 map

The large maps are a risk because the Map Editor crashes so much when creating them. It took numerous times trying to get the lighting to work properly and not crash the Editor. Glad it was worth the effort to help others enjoy the game. more...

Author: Федя (г. Москва, Россия), 20-02-2017 11:06

карты - JRRT's Middle Earth - Heroes 5 map

как скачать карты more...

Author: maygwan , 20-02-2017 07:14

on the snow area - The Ninth Circle - Heroes 3 map

There is a portal red portal two way guarded by troops if you kill troops in the garrison and then some azures you get the angelic.
Snow area right corner of map just below the tower town. more...

Author: SparrowJacek , 20-02-2017 03:28

Any chance for new map? - From the depths of hell - Heroes 3 map

Hi Molski, is there any chance of getting similar map, as you've mentioned 2 years ago? This one was just perfect! Great balance and tactical challenges never before seen in HoMM :D I really loved how I had to calculate all my resources and movement points.

I see that new version doesn' more...

Author: JerryNcoming (France), 20-02-2017 01:51

Unique map - Fool - Heroes 3 map

Hi ! Thank you a lot for this map ! Spent like 12 hours of pure fun on this, awesome. I played it only once yet but it's obvious that you can play it different ways ! It's really a map different than the others map i've played .. really fun

Just a little thing to "improve" more...

Author: SparrowJacek , 20-02-2017 01:04

SparrowJacek - From the depths of hell - Heroes 3 map

This map is doable, in fact I managed to beat it 2 times without too much of an effort, but it's one of the best maps I've played.

Here is a screenshot from 7'th day. I built fort and citadel. https://postimg.org/ image/kmadg6ae5/
Mainly it's like that:
1'st day kill gno more...

Author: Kaludis (Malmö, Sweden), 20-02-2017 00:13

Edit; - The Ninth Circle - Heroes 3 map

I have not defeated any of the red players, but I believe the Inferno castle on the overworld is the first one to be? Is it maybe that simple that I have missed a portal leading me to the legion of arch-angels guarding the angelic alliance? more...

Author: Help (Sweden), 19-02-2017 22:46

Thunderbirds - The Eye of Osiris - Heroes 4 map

Near the start of the game when going east there's a gate requiring 3 thunderbirds, but no matter what amount of thunderbirds I bring it will it stop asking for three. more...

Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Dream Land - map rating = 8.50 (10 - The best)

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:

(Example: Moscow, Russia)
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Dream Land - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Dream Land - heroes 5 maps
Download map -> Dream Land

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

An epic battle between humans and nature.

Added: 21-10-2016

Heroes 5 maps: Warlords Allied | BattleZone | Three Rivers | Teufelskerle

| 1-10 | 11-20 | 21-30 | 31-36 |

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 26-02-2010 06:32
Wish I could play it....
Wont work for me at all.

Even the load and save thing doesn't help.

Ah well. Thanks Gabi anyway.

Author: Helena (The Netherlands), 25-02-2010 19:20
Too hard
I'm sorry I give up. On heroic level I now managed to develop better (more neutrals that joined me, level 42 and it's now 7 months into the game). Still no chance. The increased frequency of the load&save problem costs me too much time too. The map so far is interesting but could use a little more variation (more quests, more opponents etc.) but that may be contained in the rest of the map which unfortunately I cannot reach.

Author: Gabi Herman (Israel), 20-02-2010 20:51
first of all, the super growth mod makes the map significantly harder (as the neutral armies will grow in an exponential rate) and no you dont have to extract it winrar enables you to edit files while zipped, but if you extract the file to your data directory it will still work (the game will work even a bit faster ).

i hope you enjoyed the map, i would be happy to hear what you think of it as a whole.

Author: Helena (The Netherlands), 20-02-2010 11:52
Restart
OK Gabi thx and I'll restart the game. Your remarks about magic and diplomacy are clear.

Only this SuperGrowth mod. Thx about the explanation, but from your and Warmonger's post it is still not clear whether it is really necessary. Can you win without? If so, just 1 clarification is necessary. Do you have to expand/extract this data.pak file into sub directories? Or just edit the contents and leave it in the edited data.pak file?

Author: Gabi Herman (Israel), 20-02-2010 02:56
about saves and challenge (again)
hello

first of all, about saves.
it does work and it can be saved, at a late stage of the game the save issue does kick in somewhere after month 5 but as helena wrote the save is around 26,5mb and if it is smaller or larger it is corrupted.

about super growth:
in your data folder you have a file named data.pak open with winrar.
there is a folder named GameMechanics under it there is a folder named RPGStats and there is the file that controls the game definitions open it with notepad : DefaultStats.xdb

in directory : HoM&M V - Tribes of the EastdataGameMechanic sRPGStats>Default Stats.xdb
in line 126 you will find this text: < NeutralsNotInCampaig n >
under it you have :
< WeeklyGrowCoefs >
< Item >1.05< /Item >
< Item >1.09< /Item >
< Item >1.1< /Item >
< Item >1.11< /Item >
< /WeeklyGrowCoefs >
each line refers to a difficulty level (first easy..normal..hard.. and the 1.11 to heroic) those are the growth multipliers (stack on week2= stack on week1*1.11 on heroic level)

change that multiplier to get a more rapid growth. (1.25 or 1.3 will do the trick).

about those guards, it is possible to win the battle (it is by far not the hardest battle on the map), with dark magic it is easier but i made it without it also.
you need to develop abit faster and invest in diplomacy and use the leadership crown to get some neutrals to join you without that it is quite hard to win the map.

Author: Gabi Herman (Israel), 20-02-2010 02:55
about saves and challenge
hello

first of all, about saves.
it does work and it can be saved, at a late stage of the game the save issue does kick in somewhere after month 5 but as helena wrote the save is around 26,5mb and if it is smaller or larger it is corrupted.

about super growth:
in your data folder you have a file named data.pak open with winrar.
there is a folder named GameMechanics under it there is a folder named RPGStats and there is the file that controls the game definitions open it with notepad : DefaultStats.xdb

HoM&M V - Tribes of the EastdataGameMechanic sRPGStats>Default Stats.xdb
in line 126 you will find this text:
under it you have :

each line refers to a difficulty level (first easy..normal..hard.. and the 1.11 to heroic) those are the growth multipliers (stack on week2= stack on week1*1.11 on heroic level)

change that multiplier to get a more rapid growth. (1.25 or 1.3 will do the trick).

about those guards, it is possible to win the battle (it is by far not the hardest battle on the map), with dark magic it is easier but i made it without it also.
you need to develop abit faster and invest in diplomacy and use the leadership crown to get some neutrals to join you without that it is quite hard to win the map.

Author: Helena (The Netherlands), 19-02-2010 22:43
Challenge? Speed?
I followed the author's suggestion and am playing on heroic level. Battles are hard but I am still growing. However it's almost 8 months in the game and only now am I facing the yellow keymaster tent guardians after conquering all 5 castles. This battle is impossible to win since there are more than 100,000 crossbowmen and 9,000 archangels, against my 6,000 and 350, even if I'm level 38. Do I need specific spells? Has development taken me too long?

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 19-02-2010 08:38
corrupt save
Hi, yeah, tried it...wont work for me, because the saves don't save properly. This has only happened on 3 big maps. No idea why. Can not load save. Always corrupt.

Thanks anyway.

Author: Helena (The Netherlands), 16-02-2010 18:34
Re: corrupt save
@M Baker: Probably it has nothing to do with your processor. Have you tried my suggestions in "Load&save problem"?

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 16-02-2010 17:58
Corrupt save
I can't even get it to go past the first week and I'm on a quad core intel machine.

No idea why not.

Wont save even one day properly for me.

It happens with quite a few, although I have been able to play really large maps like The lord of the rings to the end. Why this one doesn't work at all, I've no idea.

Very sad.

| 1-10 | 11-20 | 21-30 | 31-36 |

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Герои 7 Новости

Герои 7 карты

Герои 7 патч 2.2

Heroes 7 войска Fortress

Герои 7 патч 1.8

Герои 7 патч 1.7

Герои 7 патч 1.6

Герои 7 патч 1.5

Герои 7 патч 1.4

Герои 7 патч 1.3

Герои 7 патч 1.2.1

Герои 7 читы

Heroes 7 уже в продаже - новый трейлер

Новое видео Герои 7 - Бета 2 трейлер

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 3

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 2

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 1

Что из Heroes 3 было перенесено в Heroes 7

Ресурсы в Heroes 7

Герои 7 ответы на вопросы

Герои 7 скриншоты

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Герои 7 Academy faction

Герои 7 Haven faction

Герои 7 дата выхода: 29 сентября 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

Copyright © 1999-2017 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru