Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Mission 2: The Dead Zone - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Mission 2: The Dead Zone - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Mission 2: The Dead Zone - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Mission 2: The Dead Zone

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Nowone knows or heard from Zehir for a long lime and because everyone has there hands full, it seams that Raelag is the only one that can reach the Silver Cities and find out what's going on. Rumours say that the Demons took control over all the Empire. The only thing that is uncertain is how, could they be that strong after a devastating war that tock place just eleven years ago. With that in mind, Raelag's last problem that could concern him is getting through the Dead Zone, the place through wich runns the shortest path to the Silver Cities.

Added: 19-11-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Auf Engelsflugeln | Beowulf: Pride is the Curse | The Skinny Bohemians - Angel Of Spring | 3v3

Author: Ilya (Minsk, Belarus), 05-12-2020 15:20 Like
Funny and easy - Mission 2: The Dead Zone
After first try with battles with Teal, castles capture and morale around -12, i m looked at quests and find no quests to kill Teal :)

Finished map on the 13th day with expert logistics, no battles with Teal and positive Luck and Morale. That was funny, never forget about main quest :)

10/10

Author: alexander (Germany), 24-03-2015 15:57
Awesome map
Ok, it is really frustrating to fight without moral and luck. Knowing by reading all the comments, that there is a posibillity to gain sufficiant troops to break out of dead zone everything is fine.

I do not know why there are so aggressive and violating comments.

Thank you for this awesome map!

Author: Standa (Prague), 21-12-2010 18:48
Challenging map
I tried to conquer teal and was successful. First a strong necromancer wanted to beat me, then I found his almost empty town and later received strong reinforcement. Next week I found the capitol of necromancers. I wouldnt be able to beat it, as there was over 1k (I around 350) ghosts, 900 vampires (I around 250) etc., but the necromancer went a bit away and next turn he tried to beat me when I was in his city. Holy crap, very difficult. He had sandros cloak and casted PM, fortunately only once and I resisted the spell. I barely survived (destroing catapult and ammo cart was necessary). And next week I received around 200 dragons, 1500 vampires, 800 liches... Then I found the last teal town and it was over. I think I was lucky to find and conquer the capitol so soon.

I agree, no use for destruction magic, DV can take 60 arch liches in one go etc. Warlords luck useless as u have 80% of game luck -12 or so.

Thank you for a nice map, Marius!

Author: Przemo (Poland), 31-05-2010 17:24
Good but not very good
I played this map one month ago. To my opinion the map is far from perfection as author and his friends state in the beginning of these comments. It's real note should be something like 7.5/10. Nice scripting.. but that's all.

I realy don't understand why main hero is given tome of light here. Having Raelag's initiative bonus I was never in need for casting even simplest light magic spell. In fact destruction magic would be here more suitable since deep freeze could improve initiative malus for enemies. I could also sign under remarks of some other people expressing here. Hence I'm not going to write more.

good map, but not very good.

Author: leloup (Switzerland), 28-05-2010 07:42
Nice map
I played the map and liked it. Some tips:
1. Visit the first fountain of fortune; you will get +5 morale and +5 luck bonus - permanent.
2. I believe destruction magic is not for this map, although your hero is a wizard.
3. Instead I would recommend the following skills: apart from attack and luck (designed-in skills), defense and light magic would be very useful (the first hut teaches light magic). For myself I chose enlightenment for the final skill. Abundant mana is key to success.
4. Logistics is not a key skill on this map. You will have to face strong mecromancer heroes anyway, and they will come to you.
5. Holy vengence (or what is it called?) is THE important magic of destruction on this map, especially when you have conquered the first town and get thousands of zombies and skeletons as reinforcement.

This is just how I feel after playing the map. It is well-balanced and you get a sense of pride after beating strong foes!

Author: Marius (Braila, Romania), 03-05-2010 16:48
This place here where everyone leaves there oppinions is full of surprises.
mweil86, the point is that and I'm going to say it slowly, with short words and bold keys so eaven you can understand: SIMPLE STORY. The thing with the "changing your troops into undead" realy stupid, this unleas I set the primary goal: to defeat the undead( teal player ), but it's not that, it's: REACH THE SILVER CITIES.
I get it, you dont like the map, you think it's borring, you're borring too but, eniway, you can't argue that by saiyng that (in a certain area of the map) you'll get -10 to luck and morale or that the AI will kill you because that's the opposite.

Ciao!

Author: mweil86, 02-05-2010 08:04
Poor Map
Lots of problems with this map:
-The beginning is much too linear and the battles are way too easy.
-Soon you find yourself in the undead area with a luck and morale set below -10. If you go the wrong way, strong enemy heroes with dimension door will kill you.
-I figured out you need to convert your troops to undead long before I got a message telling me to do so. There needs to be more messages to guide you.
-There isn't flexibility in your skill development. You need to develop light magic. The luck skill isn't that helpful because your luck is set so low.
-A trigger set on a certain path places a strong hero near you on the map. However, there is no need to go to this area so you could avoid the event all together.
-The battles become repetitive. You're always fighting the same stacks of undead creatures.
-There's a lot of empty space and paths that don't lead anywhere.
-Enemies heroes can cross the river where the bridge used to be.
-The seers hut tell you to find 4 tombs where you will receive helpful artifacts. I only saw 3 tombs and one of the artifacts was the Lion's Crown which isn't useful at all because your luck/morale are so low.
-There's a keymaster's tent that isn't functional. I guess its just there to distract you.
-Boring story
-Bugs in the script (missing text messages)
-Many typos

The only good parts were the scenery and some challenging battles.

Author: myth7676 (canada), 26-04-2010 23:27
a bit lost
so i've cleaned the whole map, got all the tents, but the teal is so much stronger than me and beats me everytime. maybe i waited to much? anyway, your input is appreciated. thanks.

Author: dwight.bedwell (California, United States), 21-04-2010 03:47 Like
Great Artistic Flair
I really enjoyed this map. I'm learning as much as I can from all the great map makers out there. The coding thing is coming along slowly for me, but I'm learning.

I think your artistic work is excellent. I really loved the landscape work you do. The subterrainian level is so awesome. Your coding is such a good learning tool for me. Thanks.

Great work. I'm looking for more of your maps.

I've just recently started posting some of my works. I have a lot to learn.

Author: 1, 16-04-2010 14:16

Author: 1, 16-04-2010 14:16

Author: edd (latvia), 12-02-2010 16:10
yo
great and challenging map with interesting gameplay and goal. really enyoyed it.
good luck making more maps like this and maybe even better

Author: cerni (bucuresti), 01-02-2010 20:13
Ai facut ce trebuie?
Ok, multumesc!
La mai multe (harti)! :)

Author: Marius (Braila, Romania), 01-02-2010 20:07
Ai facut ce trebuie?
OK, ai batut tot si nu poti sa treci de vampiri. Pai chestia e ca trebuie sa ajungi cat mai repede acolo unde zici ca-s vampirii. daca o faci in timp record ai sa vezi ca ei nu sunt acolo (sunt dar mai putini). Nu te omora cu batutu "Jucatorului Bleo", tu doar tre sa ajungi dincolo de vampirii aia :D - intr-un timp cat mai scurt. Ia-ti Logistica

Author: darkmage (Turkey), 01-02-2010 16:07
Thanks!
Perfect! cause of :
* i've played with heroic mode.had fun.
* simple map, less mobs but nice script also good AI. i prefer this map than much mobs, xlarge map & stupid spam msg+ scripts
* need tactic to win.i won with tactic. i liked it.
* Marius,dont care anyone who say bla bla.thank you for yor effort and we wating your new maps ^^
10/10

Author: cerni (bucuresti), 01-02-2010 15:16
Finalul
Salut, am eu o problema la joc sau nu am facut ce trebuie?
Am batut tot insa nu pot trece de vampirii aia, sunt vreo 120K.
Imi crapa capu' :))
Zi-mi daca nu am facut ce trebuie.
Multumesc!

Author: Shep61 (USA), 31-01-2010 20:06
agree and disagree
Dude, abusing people for writing their opinions is not cool. They are entitled to their opinion and you will never please everyone with any map. Most of what he didn't like is simply personal preference.

Here is my OPINION on this map:

1) I liked it a lot.
2) The fast skill up was nice. As you say, it is ncessary to win the big battles and it also allowed me to restart the game quickly if I didn't like my build.
3) I like the big battles starting early. No long boring build up with small battles.
4) Light magic for the Warlock was an interesting twist. Not normal, true, but interesting.
5) The morale hit was very frustrating and that is the one point I agree with Marius. It wasn't that you can't win with it. The problem with low morale is that it makes the battles completely unpredictable, as you never know when your stack will lose its turn. So, you can sit there and watch your entire army never get a turn and then get decimated by the undead stacks. Totally out of your control and very frustrating.

Overall a fun map with some interesting new twists. Good job!

Author: mort (Poland), 31-01-2010 12:18
not interesting
,,,here is space to do comment's, even if you don't like it.So, stop yelling like girl and make good map.I don't understand why you write about how long you are map maker, your maps are in top10 and etc... if this one(map) speak -that you acctually don't know what people want from this portal.
Sorry Marius, but I agree with King from (Czech)
And one advise for future, stop offence people for writting the truth.

Author: Marius (Braila, Romania), 31-01-2010 00:30
READ THIS...king and everyone else who doens't think twice about there arguments.
I don't give a crap about some IMBECIL questionig my map and it's futures. You don't like it, I don't care. I think you lost when played this map.

"too much empty places and nothing to do" - The map has everithing (this kind of mission needs). Your goal ios to reach a certain point, not to raze an army.

"why you put light magic to warlock???" - I'll tell you what - go to the map editor and change the -Book of Light Magic with the one for Destruction then DON'T go to that "witch hut", so you don't learn Light Magic and learn the Destructive Magic - I wanna see you beeat the hordes of undead with Fireball/Meteor Shower/Armaggedon/.. . I've put LIGHT Magic on warlocks because they have a huge spellpower, but you're to much of a moran to get it - You dont need Destructive Magic - you have a sufficient army, you need - Haste/Rightous Might/Blessing/Endur ance...and maby Ressurection. By the way - Word of Light and Devine Vengence are practicaly DESTRUCTIVE SPELLS - and with Worlock's Luck...you get where I'm pointing.

"fast lvl after some battles are not interesting" - Boy (I've called you that because you must be a 7 years old brat hwo, if doesnt get what - he thinks he deserves will start crying and insult everyone) how do you expect to go through this mission? Let's say you're level 10 when you reach the BRIDGE - how in the earth will you defeate 100 dragons without loosing enything? + another 100 at the other end. By the time you arive at the bridge you need to be: EXPERT LIGHT MAGIC/EXPERT LUCK and eaven EXPERT ATACK and try to get that WORLORCK'S LUCK ASAP.

"no places to improve your character or army, no artefacts etc" - Like I said
- This mission is not about recruting army or collectig artefacts, so because you'le forget all this in a mater of seconds I'l say this slowly, with short words so eaven an Idiot would understand: YOU'RE GOAL = REACH SILVER CITIES.

"set -10 to morale is frustrated" - That's what I ment when I said YOU LOST. Oooooh! -10 to morale and luck is frustrating?! A normal, avrege guy can beat all of the obstacles eaven with -10 to morale and luck. I've tested the map 10 times and it whas, how sould I say this, more captivating.

"simple story" - Finaly you got something right - Yeah, it's a simple story.

In finally I want to say to all IMBECILS and PARASITES GELATINOUS TAPE WORMS (like Chris Jericho would say) that when you post a COMMENT - YOU shouls now damn well what you're saing. Dond come to me with the kind of arguments this guy did. Most of you DON'T evan Know how...how to make Underground and YOU("king" especialy) question me about this map?! I have a 3 years experience with making maps - at first nothing special but after the "Deffending Irrolan" - my rates gone "sky high" - I went on top (top 10 - rates and downloads) and I'm gona stay there because I know what you, people, want, because I am GOOD! No one shoud question me about enything unless he is better then me and I dont think there many. So who ever trise to come here and be "SMART" and post coments with things like: why you put light magic to warlock??? / set -10 to morale is frustrated / no places to improve your character or army, no artefacts / ome nice scripts and efects / simple story better get ready because I will beat you in every argument.

P.S. If you think It's a simple story, some script and effects - whay don't YOU do it BETTER? Ha?! Ooo, I know becase you CAN'T. Everything's perfect when a guy postes a map that you like but if you dont, you set comments about some things that are out of your leag!

When I refeared with - "you" I met "king" - the author of the comment below this one and everyone else who has this habbit of saing things they don't fully understand.

Good day to the rest of you (people that admire and respect the map makers for everything that tehy do).

Author: king (Czech), 30-01-2010 14:44
Bad map
Sorry, but this map was very boring and disappointing.
Minus:
- too much empty places and nothing to do
- why you put light magic to warlock???
- fast lvl after some battles are not interesting
- no places to improve your character or army, no artefacts etc.
- set -10 to morale is frustrated
- simple story
Plus:
- some nice scripts and efects
- rpg map for one player

Sorry buddy, maybe next time. My rating 4/10

Author: Marius (Braila, Romania), 29-01-2010 17:20
Ishue fixed.
Good day!

Author: Marius (Braila, Romania), 29-01-2010 13:50
Rating = 10 out of 10
Need this one in the top 10 :D

Author: Casadin Mihailesti (Cotroceni , Romania), 26-01-2010 13:31 Like
Great Map
Plese send me more maps made by you on this addres

Author: Casadin Mihailesti (Cotroceni , Romania), 26-01-2010 13:26 Like
Great Map
I love to play this map...

Author: Marius (Braila, Romania), 25-01-2010 10:13
another thing:
for a long lime = for a long time :))

sorry, I've missed this one

Author: Marius (Braila, Romania), 25-01-2010 10:11
new map, new map.
Single Player Scenario Map

Hope you like it.

Best regards to you all!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy