Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 16:57

Great map! Thank you! - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Finished in between 12 and 13 months.
First I started accumulating fangarms instead of leeches, so stuck with more difficult battles. Was able to get to pirates section, but was too hard. Found walkthrough on youtube assuming I was missing something or was doing wrong. Yes -- started replay with ne
more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 26-03-2024 16:49

yeah - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Ye i knew about these cheeses, was waiting if more were discovered before i patch.

Happy you enjoyed!

PS: i feel kinda bad about that part but also not really :D
more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 16:14

Cheese - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for this map! I always wanted to do one like this, but never got to it. You gotta have some knowledge about the game, which makes this map very desirable for nerds like me.

I accidentally found one cheese worthy of fixing maybe. If you leave Andal alive for one day in the 6 gate square
more...

Author: Valeri , 25-03-2024 23:16

Vagabonds 2.0 - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

New version with bug fixes and small changes based on player feedback.
Also fixes on some graphical issues that came with Hota 1.7.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Unearthing Fate - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Unearthing Fate - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Unearthing Fate - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Unearthing Fate

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

The pendulum of sovereignty has swung too far in the direction of the humans. A mere two-hundred and fifty years have passed since the Titan gods, much to their regret, influenced the world by supporting the humans in their fight against the powerful Lord Necromancer. But now even the smallest infractions of human law are punishable by death, and local inquisitors have committed egregious crimes in the name of "justice". Slow but powerful to move, the Titans have once again intervened. With hording clans forming in the west, and other factions taking up their own banners, the time is now for you to determine your fate. Only the capture of Justicegate, the human capitol, will ensure victory.

Added: 23-08-2017

Heroes 5 maps: WyrmWyrd Icegerd | JRRT's Middle Earth | Lake Peril (Allies) | Lethos the Necromancer

Author: markus (London), 30-12-2017 13:05
7/10 - Unearthing Fate
Pretty cool map, great story but it should be at least little bit challenging on heroic lvl - instead entire map is cleaned up by AI -after few months of playing there is almost noone to fight with

Author: Standa (Prague), 26-09-2011 17:07
Updated?
Hello,

in ur readme u write that puppet master etc. was removed but I found it in the utopia + my hometown. Otherwise looks like a great map!

Author: Mike80D, 25-08-2011 01:24
MAP UPDATED!!!
I have revised and improved this map in numerous ways, including the ability to have monsters flee (they don't all auto-attack anymore).

This map should be more challenging for the long run now, but still very enjoyable & relaxing. Enjoy!

Author: Patrick (Manila, Phil), 20-08-2011 18:54
thanks!
thank you so much for the help!

i was actually able to move forward when i brought back the starting hero to the cave of the gods. i think i teleported out the first time i got the boots, thats why the script revealing the islands didnt trigger.

thanks again for a great map!

Author: Mike80D (USA), 19-08-2011 22:37
RE: Cavern of the Gods
Hi, I'm the author of this map. If you're having trouble with the cavern of the gods, help is as follows:

-It is located near your starting town, and you'll find its entrance on a walkway that appears in the ocean.

-After you defeat the titans you will be given an artifact. After you leave the cavern (with the artifact) a message should pop up hinting at where you need to go (with the boots of levitation).

Author: Patrick (Manila, Phil), 18-08-2011 01:52
cavern of the gods?
what are you supposed to do in the cavern? ive killed the titans and i have the boots of levitation. then what?

any help will be much appreciated.

thank you for a great map.

Author: Melissa (Porterville California), 17-02-2011 03:16
fantastic game
I did the quest real early in the game of the cavern of the gods. I finally figured it out. thanks for the great game.

Author: Melissa (Porterville California), 17-02-2011 00:28
Unearthing Fate
I found the cavern of the gods but I can't seem to make it work. What am I suppose to do?

Author: Hardy (HCM city), 09-01-2011 07:12 Like
An excellent map
Can't find "cavern of the gods"...can someone show me ?

Author: Hardy (HCM city), 09-01-2011 07:10 Like
An excellent map
"The Titan god representatives are somewhere in your starting area (cavern of the gods)"

Author: adrian (Bucharest, Romania), 18-12-2010 13:37 Like
EXCELLENT!!!
I believe this is one of the best Heroes map I ever played. Bug free, great story. Thank you!

Author: Lomedae (Amsterdam), 15-08-2010 19:30 Like
Another excellent map
Good stuff, this is rapidly becoming my favourite mapmaker :-) Very enjoyable map, completed after 93 days on hard(AdvancedAI mod). With epic maps like this it's almost impossible to get a good climatic battle, and this is no exception. The final battle was a total pushover which is the only slight criticism of this map. That said, I give this map both thumbs up and a solid 10. :-)

Author: DoomSotus (Athens, Greece), 07-06-2010 21:29
It's Been A Long Time...
Hello! In my opinion it's been a long time since such a good map has come out. Interesting plot -far from the boring "Kill 'em all" stereotype, no bugs encountered as far as I'm concerned, some really good visual effects (matching the plot well) and... so much fun! The Titan thing is a bit tricky but I finally got it. After all, HOMM is about letting the imagination wander in worlds of courage, heroism, magic, blood, honor etc, and it's always good to think about other things, apart from strategies-of-how-to -slauter-your enemies! A perfect 10 from me and thank you for such a wonderful map.

Author: PrairiePlayer (Minnesota, USA), 21-05-2010 23:52 Like
Made the AI stronger
Just as an experiment, I changed all of the neutral monster stacks to "may fight or join" from "will fight" simply because I thought having to fight every stack was getting a little tedious. An unexpected result was that the AI opponents got much more aggressive and made the game more difficult. In fact, I got rushed early by Sylvan and then Haven heroes and the game was much more difficult to complete.
No criticism here as I liked the original map but making hyper-aggressive neutral stacks doesn't always make for a tougher map.

Author: Mike80D (USA), 16-05-2010 16:06
Hi, I'm the Author
Thanks everyone for your comments, and I wanted to address a few of them:

1) AG (Berlin), you should have been told to go talk to the Titan gods to get past the blocked areas (they are under the spell from Thornham). The Titan god representatives are somewhere in your starting area (cavern of the gods).

2) I tested the map a lot but found that on X-Large it is near impossible to make it balanced so you or the computer don't reach a tipping point and become really powerful. Nor could I really account for varying skill levels of players, so I recommend putting it on a harder setting (default should be "hard"). This map was meant more as an "adventure" ; too, but I balanced it as best as I knew how.

3) Thank you for all of the positive feedback, and I have 2 other maps just about ready.

The first, Generations of War, is the multiplayer version of this map that I spent a lot of time balancing out. You can be any of the players, including the sinister Humans, and each has different strategic advantages and disadvantages. The attached excel Sheet will detail all of this out.

The second map is called "Conundrum" ;, and to me represents the most replayable competitive / strategic multi-player map I've ever played. It's a normal size map that makes you feel like every move counts. My friend and I love it (we're playing our 3rd match against eachother today), and I can't wait for you guys to try.

So thanks again and keep a look out for a few more maps from me!

-Mike80D

Author: AG (Berlin), 04-05-2010 03:48
Nice map, but
I didn't find the way to the north territorium; both ways (NW near ballistas, NE near portal) are blocked; visited all portals into the underground, don't know what to do, which hero should have which artefact and has to go which way...

Author: myth7676 (canada), 26-04-2010 23:23 Like
good value
it could have been so much better in the sense that the opponents are very easy to overcome. maybe a version 2 with more opponent powere?

Author: MBU (China), 26-04-2010 17:26
One of the Very Best
This map has a great plot line, and well decked out. I have only seen one map better.
Suggested improvements include more downstairs and Tears of Asha.
Thanks - can't wait for your next one....
Easily a 10.....

Author: SiniSterxx (NYC), 21-04-2010 16:43 Like
Excellent!
nice job. the storyline early on was VERY unique and the ending of the map was real cool. thanks for a big fun map. make a sequel!

Author: irealon (Murcia, Spain), 20-04-2010 22:02
INCREDIBLE, GREAT!!!
Ha sido muy buena la aventura, mil gracias por haberlo hecho. Me he divertido mucho y ha sido completamente entretenido

Author: InDo (US), 15-04-2010 19:32
Great Map
I was very impressed with this map. The creator's attention to detail was amazing.

This is a 10 in my book.

Author: alexander (good old germany), 15-04-2010 02:04
Congratulation!
Very good storyline, fast playing inspite or huge map! One of the best maps I ever played. Keep on designing new maps!

Author: M Baker (Thailand), 14-04-2010 10:22
Thanks
Great map, lots to explore. Enjoyed it. A little bit easy at the end, but challenging if you want it to be.

Thanks a lot! Hoping for more from you please.

Author: dserbource (France), 13-04-2010 18:49
Interesting
The map is very interesting and there is a story unlike other maps. I really enjoyed playing it although I usually do not like playing with the necromancers. Thank you.

Author: Darkhorse (USA), 13-04-2010 15:55
ORIGINAL
Interesting map that played mostly like homm, but also had good role play and storyline throughout. I really enjoyed it and loved all of the little details. thanks for this map.

Author: Khrol (France), 13-04-2010 14:44
FUN
nice map, the story is original, having pleasure till the end, but too easy and could be more challenges. great ! tx

Unearthing Fate walkthrough

Map Specifics

Map Difficulty:
-This map was designed to be played on HARD as Player 1, Team RED
-Please set starting bonus to gold (and not artifact).

Spells Removed:
-Puppet Master
-Teleportation
-Magic Immunity
-A few lower level spells

Blocked Regions:
-All blocked regions can be overcome. Follow any hints given.

Area bonuses:
-Each faction has different quantities of supporting dwellings
-Each faction has different quantities of Attack/Defense structures (Arena, Marletto
Tower, Mercenary Camp, etc.)
-Each faction has some unique and powerful artifacts specific their army types. These
artifacts are scattered throughout their respective kingdoms. (Note: Some artifacts have
been removed from the game entirely.)
-Some terrain types are easier to traverse than others.

Additional Notes:
-The starting hero of Player 1 must be his main hero throughout the game.
-It is essential for player 1 to read all message boxes that pop up. The quantity of
message boxes decline as the game proceeds.
-Inspect an artifact to see if it is part of a set. Sometimes a match can be found in your
area.
-Because almost every creature will attack, it is advised that you don’t take diplomacy.
-Typically “lots” is on the lower end, especially for high end creatures.
-Player 1 can only win the game if they capture the haven town of Justicegate.
-Player 1’s starting town is incapable of becoming a capitol. This was intentional.
-It is recommended that you set aside a decent amount of time before starting this map.
Having continuity over the first 5-6 weeks will help.
-Finding the burial site to the East will give you greater power, and is ultimately
essential.
-Follow some of the basic directions and have patience.
-It is recommended that you read all signposts. Any names or places mentioned will be
helpful to remember.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy